FatheringAutism #55 Give all your $, don't let me down cuz I'm the sexiest clown in town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s Assa.

WHY buy spices from her when there's the supermarket and Amazon and Target?
Thank You Next!!!
I don't want anything you're selling.

Going back to the office, does it appear to you that it looks more like they were going for a look of a teenage girl's room?
And that tiny waisted artwork! She actually WANTS that as inspiration?!?! or let’s be honest, Assa chose it. He came up w/ everything. And maybe it was the angle, but the feet on the cubbies were wonky. The R ones went out too far. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe they realise that the fathering autism vlog has nearly run its’ course now and the big money is 🐷 Slimelife and her new “pigs ears “ earring project. They have to find alternative sources of income because if not they will have to get regular jobs, you know get up and be out of the house at a certain time and actually do an honest days work. No more flouncing around with all his expensive camera equipment and pontificating to the leghumpers.
I remember him saying a few weeks ago that they had had several business, when was that, the only one I remember was the motorcycle repair business and they couldn’t even keep that going.
It’s time those two learned about humility and where they came from. They are so far up their own arses now and believe all their own hype.
They are two sorry examples of human beings in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thank You Next!!!

Going back to the office, does it appear to you that it looks more like they were going for a look of a teenage girl's room?
Screenshot_20201018-081328_Google.jpg

NAILED IT!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry Kermy this is going to be a boring review. I practically fell asleep. The end of the vlog was very telling though, Assa says that he chooses not to show there life not because of Abbie's disability he just doesn't want to. Sounds like total BS to me. He must realize that people are calling him out because they're not showing anything now, just him driving his daughter to school and back and fake sensory play and that stupid turtle toy.
He definitely reads over here, I think I mentioned that he should rename his channel. And at the end he said he should have named this channel Fathering Awesome. He did that while Abbie was honking and screaming. Hey Assa you're an asshole, I really don't care about your stupid life. We just watch to the Cringe Factor. I think you should rename your channel to Cringe Factor.
Yep, He does read over here. Notice how he also mentioned that the 'studio' makeover can be a tax deduction.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I wonder what tonight's vlog"s going to be:
Who is summer for the fifth time vlog?
Or
What is in Abbie's backpack for the 4th time vlog?
Or
Dropping Abbie at school going to Dunkin Donuts and talking about nothing (plus added filler)until Abbie comes back and spewing out autism gibberish that no one asked for or needs for the vlog, you know the usual?
Or
The Special Sensory Play, this time pumpkin guts. Make sure you cut out Godcilla feeding Abbie Dunkin Donuts holes Assa, so it looks like she actually wants to do it.
Or
His new favorite activity, playing with Abbie, breaking out the turtle peg toy and stupid ring toss (even though someone bought them a beanbag toss game) and that's stupid parachute that someone bought for them and Abbie hates. Oh, how about some Play-Doh. I'm so excited.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So going off Asa's quote that they film Abbie because she is awesome, not because she has autism...if she was a typical 15 year old, do they think they would vlog her every day being driven to and from school, sitting on the couch listening to music, eating dinner? No, that would be creepy and weird. (And yeah there are teens on you tube but they typically are in charge of their own content). If she were "normal" and they filmed her every day (assuming she'd allow it), they think they would have a large audience? Of course their channel and its success stem from Abbie's autism. At least be real enough to admit it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
More head scratching comments from YT.
He must see all these comments yet he is happy for his severely IDD daughter to be subjected to scrutiny by these creeps.
Amanda Lee has some nerve, anyone would think she lived with them the way she answers all the questions, she has an unhealthy obsession with them and Asa encourages people like her. It’s common knowledge where they live , people know when they are away and the house is empty, how can he be comfortable with it all when you have weirdos saying they want “ to be with Abbie “. That fat arse would sell his grandmother for money, disgusting pig.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Today is Ass' birthday. Look at him working those angles to hide his weight gain.

Swipe left to see all the pictures. Who is the tattooed guy on the couch with Ass and Abbie?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
He must see all these comments yet he is happy for his severely IDD daughter to be subjected to scrutiny by these creeps.
Amanda Lee has some nerve, anyone would think she lived with them the way she answers all the questions, she has an unhealthy obsession with them and Asa encourages people like her. It’s common knowledge where they live , people know when they are away and the house is empty, how can he be comfortable with it all when you have weirdos saying they want “ to be with Abbie “. That fat arse would sell his grandmother for money, disgusting pig.
I think a lot of them are mentally disturbed or mentally challenged individuals, they seem to be impressed that she's able to walk across the floor. It boggles my mind when I read these comments. And if you look very closely there's always at least one person who wants to know why Abbie doesn't drink coffee. They cry over stupid things too. I saw one comment where they said they cried when Abbie rinsed out her plate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The guy with the tattoos is Kaitlyns boyfriend John. Hes a teal outdoorsy guy.and an EMT. I cant think of a thing he and Asa would have to talk about lol.
Oh..and I dont think its cute when they let Abbie cram inbetween people like that. How awkward.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Today is Ass' birthday. Look at him working those angles to hide his weight gain.

Swipe left to see all the pictures. Who is the tattooed guy on the couch with Ass and Abbie?
Why do they always cook their meat to death. Beef should be slightly pink inside, they cremate meat. Did I miss something , I was just wondering what effect Arsewipe had had on my life, anyone else ?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The guy with the tattoos is Kaitlyns boyfriend John. Hes a teal outdoorsy guy.and an EMT. I cant think of a thing he and Asa would have to talk about lol.
Oh..and I dont think its cute when they let Abbie cram inbetween people like that. How awkward.
I agree, she is much too old to be squeezing in like that, it looks wrong somehow

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank You Next!!!
Right?

If I'm gonna spend money for quality on spices I'm going to Penzeys. If I just want some basic salt or cumin I'll grab some at Aldi. She's not gonna sell whatever overpriced tit that is to anyone but the humpiest of leghumper.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s Assa.

And that tiny waisted artwork! She actually WANTS that as inspiration?!?! or let’s be honest, Assa chose it. He came up w/ everything. And maybe it was the angle, but the feet on the cubbies were wonky. The R ones went out too far. lol
I noticed that right away!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.