FatheringAutism #55 Give all your $, don't let me down cuz I'm the sexiest clown in town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right?

If I'm gonna spend money for quality on spices I'm going to Penzeys. If I just want some basic salt or cumin I'll grab some at Aldi. She's not gonna sell whatever overpriced tit that is to anyone but the humpiest of leghumper.
"Humpiest of leghumpers"!!!
I'm DEAD LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Did someone mention pumpkin sensory play....
This is from last year.
Wonder if they let her go to bed in those clothes. Poor Pig....getting sticking and she said "I'm a sensory avoider"......no Pig, you're an "anything to do with your daughter that she may actually enjoy" avoider. Fake.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why do they always cook their meat to death. Beef should be slightly pink inside, they cremate meat. Did I miss something , I was just wondering what effect Arsewipe had had on my life, anyone else ?
I must have my meat burnt. Pink inside makes me ill to think about, Chefs hate me, lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Today is Ass' birthday. Look at him working those angles to hide his weight gain.

Swipe left to see all the pictures. Who is the tattooed guy on the couch with Ass and Abbie?
Maybe it's me, but Asshat looks more feminine than masculine to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Did someone mention pumpkin sensory play....
This is from last year.
Since I was bored, even though I have laundry to do, which I will do, come on it's been like 3 weeks. 🤣
I decided to look at the vlog which I haven't seen for about a year. Looking at it now, you see Godcilla behind her trapping her between the table and the pumpkin, she has no other option than to do what they're making her do. They first give her a spoon, then they make her put her hands in it, you can tell that she's not into it, she eventually takes out the stuff, Assa's trying to convince people that she likes it, but Abbie's actually trying to eat the pumpkin. It's not about sensory play for her it's about eating the pumpkin guts. She was able to manage to get a couple pieces in her mouth. It's all smoke and mirrors. She's definitely not interested.
It is funny to look at it now, I just thought it was a gross activity last year when I first saw it. But when you peel back the layers, it's a lot different then it appears. I didn't see this last year the way I see it now. I think I'm woke, as the kids say.

I agree, it makes me uncomfortable.

Let's face it. Cilla has some sort of mental deficit and probably is at the mental level of a teenager.
Yes clearly she does, you can tell buy her Barbie Dream House Teenage Dream Office.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Today is Ass' birthday. Look at him working those angles to hide his weight gain.

Swipe left to see all the pictures. Who is the tattooed guy on the couch with Ass and Abbie?
What is Assa being honored for and what lives is he saving?

Really weird to let your 15 year old disabled daughter basically sit on that mans lap and take a pic of it.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
UGH I had all the thoughts written out and posted and then they posted like 5X each 😳😳:unsure: so I went to delete one and now all of them are gone😫😫
I noticed that Asa didn't say tit for Isiah's Bday and I thought was kind of strange..
Also I thought it was hilarious when Abbi came running in the room at full speed and jumped on the couch and knocked something over on the end table 👏👏😂😂 way to go Ab! LOL then thought got me thinking, I hope she destroys P's new 'studio" LMAO 😈😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe it's me, but Asshat looks more feminine than masculine to me.
Take another look at this photo again, the one with Abbie in the middle on the couch. Kaitlyn's boyfriend John looks uncomfortable, it appears that Assa and John are actually talking. John looks uncomfortable by his body language. It makes me think that Abbie actually put herself there. She could have been jealous of the attention that Assa was giving another person. I do notice from time to time when Assa gives attention to another person that's when Abbie gets loud and honks were screams. Yes does it still doesn't make it any different though, it is still creepy. Most parents would have removed her from the couch instead of taking a picture and thinking it's cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Take another look at this photo again, the one with Abbie in the middle on the couch. Kaitlyn's boyfriend John looks uncomfortable, it appears that Assa and John are actually talking. John looks uncomfortable by his body language. It makes me think that Abbie actually put herself there. She could have been jealous of the attention that Assa was giving another person. I do notice from time to time when Assa gives attention to another person that's when Abbie gets loud and honks were screams. Yes does it still doesn't make it any different though, it is still creepy. Most parents would have removed her from the couch instead of taking a picture and thinking it's cute.
I don't think Ab is jealous. Not in this situation. Abby tends to like and gravitate towards men. Not in any weird inappropriate way (as far as I have seen anyway. ) Probably because Ass is her primary (and only really) care giver and the only one who exhibits any honest affection towards her. You see it with her grandpas. She genuinely likes them and even seems calmer around them (Ass dad and stepdad anyhow.)

Not saying she should be allowed to sit on top of any nonfamily member like that. But literally no one respects her personal space or boundaries so she has no way to judge what is appropriate (even if she was mature enough mentally to do so.)

• Heart
She is way too old to be allowed to do that. Would anyone anywhere let their NT kid climb onto people like that? Especially men?
I remember when she was much younger and straddled P's (or Asa's, cant remember) dad, and he was visibly uncomfortable. She isnt doing that here, but John is not a relative or even a close friend of Asa's, you know he is uncomfortable as hell.
And this is just an example of the mixed messages that they send and that the humpers seem to miss. "Oh Abbie is such a typical teen."
I wonder if they will think this is cute when shes 17? 20? Wonder will they will stop allowing this?

• Heart
Reactions: 25

That’s Kaitlin’s boyfriend John with all the tattoos who seems like a good guy. He does great with Kaidale on their vlog.

No matter how it happened, as a parent you take authority and you say “Get up”.

I can see a teen doing this to be funny to someone they know. But Abbie doesn’t know that man. It is a courtesy to your guess to not make them uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Were they ever friends with the Our Landing Crew family? I feel like that family is a hot mess too.

Reactions: 6
No matter how it happened, as a parent you take authority and you say “Get up”.

I can see a teen doing this to be funny to someone they know. But Abbie doesn’t know that man. It is a courtesy to your guess to not make them uncomfortable.
Maybe a family member, but I cant think of any 15 yr old girls wanting to climb on peoples laps in general.

And you know Asa....he thinks Abbie is divine.....hes probably telling John how lucky he is that his sweet, pure girl wants to sit on him. 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Were they ever friends with the Our Landing Crew family? I feel like that family is a hot mess too.
I don’t think they were really friends, but they did do a collab. I believe Stephanie and Priscilla follow each other on Instagram.

Reactions: 6
Maybe a family member, but I cant think of any 15 yr old girls wanting to climb on peoples laps in general.

And you know Asa....he thinks Abbie is divine.....hes probably telling John how lucky he is that his sweet, pure girl wants to sit on him. 🤢🤢
Yea.. he seems to do really well with Kaidale... but that doesn't mean he would be comfortable with Abbie sitting on him... Abbie is a teenage girl that he doesn't know..that is twice Kaidales age.

I also recall the VLOG where Abbie straddled P's dad .. facing him...and doing her "deep pressure".. both Ass and P were in the room and just let it go on.. I could tell he was visibly uncomfortable.... as anyone would be..

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.