FatheringAutism #55 Give all your $, don't let me down cuz I'm the sexiest clown in town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These idiots! I’m married to a CPA (certified public accountant for those not in the US). I just asked why we don’t write off our home office in our taxes. He said no one does that because it’s not worth it & opens you up to potential audits by the government! He has no idea who fathering autism is-I just asked as a random question. But seriously this shows the Asses lack of education & general stupidity with anything that involves finances. Ass is the epitome of ‘poor dad’ in the Rich Dad, Poor Dad financial advice books!! It’s a good read btw!!
My husband actually went to school to become a CPA. He doesn’t practice, as he hated it and only did it, so he could do his father’s taxes (he ran a trading shop for NASCAR toys).. He said the same thing and told his Dad the same thing. Writing off the whole house is a huge no-no and huge red flag for the IRS... He said half of what they do, especially that trip to St. Pete, would be audited and told that it couldn’t be written off...
I feel like the CPA company that they hired, one day, will have to sit down with the IRS and go over their files with a tooth and comb. I can only hope it is like what happened in For Richer or For Poorer (with Tim Allen) and I can only hope they pay greatly for it because they know what they are doing isn’t right...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe they'll just push the "studio" equipment off to the side like they do with their fake fancy plates.

The thing is, I don't really pay attention to their house either, and I havent watched their videos regularly in quite a while...I just have a good visual memory. Any casual watcher could find out where they live and how to get around their house (including into their "secret" rooms).
I gotta confess I dont understand their house layout. It confuses me...can't seem to get it into my head

Reactions: 12
Sounds like one of us

Amy Welden And you make money off her that’s the reason and if it’s not call it something else and stop exploiting her. Just talk makeup and see what happens. But everyone knows that will never happen. Without Abbie there’s no money and if you disagree prove it because it’s the biggest complaint you get Abbie=$$$$$$$$
Children shouldn’t be exploited at any age. You force her to do so much that she can’t do. Let her live in private. But again Abbie=$$$$$ Y’all should be ashamed. Do something with your other daughter. Do not feel like a tit dad for not wanting to be in her life and don’t say the mom wants it that way. If you really wanted her in life you can always go to court. I think it’s terrible the P won’t allow her to be in your life. Selfish 100000% of her because she’s a normal child and Abbie isn’t and P is a very jealous person. God forbid you give attention to your own flesh and blood. Step up and be a man for once put P in her place, she’s your child and a child needs a father.

A great rant, but that child is way better off without Assa in her life. She has been on this earth for 16 years and doesn't need him to mess with her at this stage of her life! Maybe someday they will meet, but I hope for her sake, he would not be an influence on her!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think P's office looks stupid located where it is.

I think P's office looks stupid located where it is.

Didnt mean to post twice...but at least it gives emphasis 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My husband actually went to school to become a CPA. He doesn’t practice, as he hated it and only did it, so he could do his father’s taxes (he ran a trading shop for NASCAR toys).. He said the same thing and told his Dad the same thing. Writing off the whole house is a huge no-no and huge red flag for the IRS... He said half of what they do, especially that trip to St. Pete, would be audited and told that it couldn’t be written off...
I feel like the CPA company that they hired, one day, will have to sit down with the IRS and go over their files with a tooth and comb. I can only hope it is like what happened in For Richer or For Poorer (with Tim Allen) and I can only hope they pay greatly for it because they know what they are doing isn’t right...
My guy...damn that sounds pretentious lol, said that with the new tax laws alot of things raise red flags... things I took as deductions 2 or 3 years ago (can't remember when laws changed) are a no go now
I agree it's only a matter of time before tit catches up to them tax wise

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ass looked very feminine after he shaved. Also that was a lot of lighting to make p look ok for her lives. I don't see how those two will fit in that tiny podcast area.
So if Ab goes running into that livingroom/filming space and something breaks, will they blame themselves or her? My guess her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That would be a generous thing to be included with the merchandise. A printed appreciation card thrown in. I have ordered some things from Amazon and received something similar included. As they like to say”be kind”

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I gotta confess I dont understand their house layout. It confuses me...can't seem to get it into my head
Think it seems odd because it has had several additions. So the formal/now studio living room use to just be the family room. If you chop the add-on portions off it makes more sense.

Reactions: 6
I finally got my wish! Those redwoods got a good workout on that boat. She could barely fit into the seat and she was spilling out all over the side. When she was driving in the car, her seat was pushed so far bar to make room for her redwood's and gunt that it didn't even look like she was driving, just looked like she was a passenger :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure Meow will be back with lots of screenshots later- there are plenty of them in this vlog!
I have been wanting to find a screenshot of her in the car when she was early into her WL journey and had said she had lost enough weight that she didn't have to have the seat back and the steering wheel all the way up. Then compare it to a screenshot now of her in the car. Maybe even post side by side photos to one of their accounts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So if Ab goes running into that livingroom/filming space and something breaks, will they blame themselves or her? My guess her.
I'm sure they'll eventually shut the door so she's not even allowed in that half of "her" house anymore.

Were these comments from Facebook? I'm so confused, whenever I go to the store and buy something the cashier usually says thank you.
Etsy vendors usually include thank-you notes in their packages or on their invoices as well. Heck, even Target sends me an email receipt that says "Thanks for your order."

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm sure they'll eventually shut the door so she's not even allowed in that half of "her" house anymore.
That's okay she's only interested in the couch. Maybe they can discipline her by taking all the pillows and blankets.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Etsy vendors usually include thank-you notes in their packages or on their invoices as well. Heck, even Target sends me an email receipt that says "Thanks for your order."
Not to sound like I am taking up for them.... but if someone bought something from like teespring or something it would be shipped from that company not directly from them.... so a thank you note wouldn't be a thing because it is directly from an outside company. Now if it is an item that they package themselves and send out there's really no reason for a preprinted thank you to not be included.

Reactions: 10
Makes you wonder how they write themselves a paycheck. We had a preacher once that when 'love' offerings were taken up for him he didn't want any checks written to him, he said make them out to the church (he didn't want to show any income) well it backfired on him, any checks from the church written to him was considered income, he bought a car, a house, even band aides and got reimbursed from the church, when he left we called in a lawyer and the lawyer asked how much did we love him. After an accountant came in to audit we ended up sending in a 1099 on him and he ended up owing taxes, interest and penalties for almost 750,000.00. And we only went back 4 yrs.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It never fails to amaze me for as much as these people claim to be fans, they can't spell the names of the Maasholes. Not to mention the spelling and syntax in general. Found these comments....at one point Tonia Kind and Amanda Lee started to tag team each other. I wonder if they are even looking at comments because the "rude" ones are still there.

Also took the opportunity to heckle Amanda Lee.
Screenshot_20201017-221437_YouTube.jpg

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think it would be hilarious if everyone started answering all the questions, not just Amanda, Tonia, etc., sort of like written photobombing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Almost an entire vlog about Mama Sow. It is comparable to my worst nightmare! 🤮 Part of me hopes she will be super successful with her sales scam, and eventually they will fade away from YouTube. Wishful thinking, huh? The proverbial, When the trash takes itself out. Am I right? 🐽🤩🐽
Had to laugh at the full body selfie mirror..Yea...She is not going to be able to see her whole body in that thing! 😂😂

Curious as to when the Wonder Hog parents realized dairy interacts with her meds? 15 years to figure that one out! 😜 Good job! Way to go Maassives!
Look at the square footage Pig consumes....Goodness! 😳
View attachment 279005
Summer must be ovulating. “Look at meeee, boys & girls!” she says. 🤢 Hope she realizes how ridiculous she looks! Time to size up about 3 sizes Sum! P’s ass, omg. I cannot believe someone’s ass can get that big. 🤮

I think it would be hilarious if everyone started answering all the questions, not just Amanda, Tonia, etc., sort of like written photobombing.
better yet, reword what she said...she’d pull her hair out! 🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Well, the studio room wouldnt look that bad with the exception of the Fischer Price Little People Sofa. Get it out of there, it looks ridic the way its placed.

Summers shorts! Holy Yeast Infection Batman! Could they be any tighter?! (Thats my Chandler Bing voice. :))

Of course, Summer loves ice cream not P. Summer is only 22. She cant be expected to go get ice cream alone!

More podcasts to talk about nothing.

And they dont vlog because Abbie is autistic. They vlog because shes awesome. As she honks and yells in the background. Hes such a twit.
I'm STILL waiting on those screenshots!! YOU know, the ones I asked several forums ago of the Little People sofa, and of them sitting in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.