FatheringAutism #55 Give all your $, don't let me down cuz I'm the sexiest clown in town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This vlog was so boring that during the middle of it, I checked my emails and then totally forgot to watch the rest of it and watched other YT vids instead.... lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This vlog was so boring that during the middle of it, I checked my emails and then totally forgot to watch the rest of it and watched other YT vids instead.... lol
I do that all the time. I also forget that I watched it & search them back up & then realize I had watched it. Their vlogs are just that repetitive & forgettable!

Reactions: 12
Clothing and acessories. Oh boy. Ok this will be long, if you arent interested skip. And yes it ties in to Prisicilla...
So, there is a couple named Tiffany and Paul Ivanosky. They have been around for over a decade and started out as couponer's. They were even on that TLC show. They have a huge following. About 5 years ago they got into the Lulu-whatever its called leggings. And with their following she was right at the top of the pyramid. They went from being an average middle class family to bucks. They had a huge custom house built, etc etc. Then something went wrong with the legging scheme and she left and sued them if I recall. Now, she and her husband are still selling clothing that they travel and buy from small companies. They built a massive warehouse with an office and a "Live Set". Now they've outgrown that and actually bought a warehouse off site.
Point is....they have been around social media forever. But the couponing craze started dying down so they simply took their followers and started on clothing. They are killing it. I think this is what Asa is trying to figure out- whats the next gig going to be? Jewelry? Clothing? Cookbooks? Lifestyle/travel?? He's shrewd, hes exploring all the angles because the YT flame is starting ti flicker. And he knows it will have to be P. What does he have to offer?
Who would be dumb enough to buy clothes and accessories from her besides the leg humpers.? Her clothing choices are just as bad as her wax makeup. 🤮🤮 As rude as they both are pretty soon they will have no followers to buy tit from them. I know I wouldn’t.

In

Interview area??? Who's she going to be interviewing?
They’re grasping at straws. SMH

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
With a little help from Summer, I'm sure Abbie will be living independently in no time! Especially now that she's working on the most important chore of them all: preparing for dinner by chucking the unusable fancy plates to the end of the table in what I'm assuming is some kind of prolonged piece of Neo-Dada performance art

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
With a little help from Summer, I'm sure Abbie will be living independently in no time! Especially now that she's working on the most important chore of them all: preparing for dinner by chucking the unusable fancy plates to the end of the table in what I'm assuming is some kind of prolonged piece of Neo-Dada performance art
Some might call filler, but performance art makes it sound entertaining. I like how you spined the content.
10 out of 10.
I wonder if they had a sharkchoochiery board and a salad for dinner?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree about the bathroom, I think it’s had bits added onto over the years and that’s what makes it a strange layout. Another thing is the lack of outdoor space at the back, I know they have a pool but even so there is not much garden for a house of that price. I think they bought quickly when they started to see the money come rolling and didn’t look around enough. I am sure they could have bought something much better for the money.
Plus P was adamant about living in Avondale and that neighborhood, I don’t like anything about that house

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Sunday
Remind you of anyone 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Found this at a site called Tube Filter, Q & A forum. the Question is:
Tubefilter: As your daughter has gotten older, has she become more involved in the design of your content? Does she make decisions about what your family shares online?

AM: As Abbie’s cognitive ability and communication have increased, so has her ability to express her wants and needs as well as her understanding of what’s going on around her. She loves watching herself in the vlogs, but sometimes she just isn’t having it. Some of that has more to do with being a teenager, I think, though. Sometimes she just wants to be left alone, whether we are vlogging or not. She’s very good at telling us she needs a break from people in general.

As far as what we share and don’t share, that comes down to morals and parenting. It’s our job to protect her privacy and dignity as a human. We’ve learned a lot over the last three years, and we will continue to learn. An easy way to measure what to share and what not to share: If there’s any question at all whether it should be shared, then it shouldn’t.
What a load of bollocks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Dummer's crusty camel toe shorts are back. She getting fat. Also, It's time to stop eating when your ass is the same width as the fridge, Pigcill. Assa looked like an obese baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
WHY buy spices from her when there's the supermarket and Amazon and Target?
Thank You Next!!!
I don't want anything you're selling.

Going back to the office, does it appear to you that it looks more like they were going for a look of a teenage girl's room?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So all that click baiting and general lead up, to what? Moving some furniture around! God, they really are getting desperate for content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Found this at a site called Tube Filter, Q & A forum. the Question is:
Tubefilter: As your daughter has gotten older, has she become more involved in the design of your content? Does she make decisions about what your family shares online?

AM: As Abbie’s cognitive ability and communication have increased, so has her ability to express her wants and needs as well as her understanding of what’s going on around her. She loves watching herself in the vlogs, but sometimes she just isn’t having it. Some of that has more to do with being a teenager, I think, though. Sometimes she just wants to be left alone, whether we are vlogging or not. She’s very good at telling us she needs a break from people in general.

As far as what we share and don’t share, that comes down to morals and parenting. It’s our job to protect her privacy and dignity as a human. We’ve learned a lot over the last three years, and we will continue to learn. An easy way to measure what to share and what not to share: If there’s any question at all whether it should be shared, then it shouldn’t.
So I wonder where his limits are considering he films her melting down, her most vulnerable moments and even on the toilet. They must be pretty low :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.