Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asa and prisicilla looked liked a suma wrestler riding a tricycle on those scooters. They looked extremely stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They get taxpayer funded assistance for Abbie. Medicaid most likely. I always thought it was for poor folks but there must be a loophole in Florida.
Maybe when Assa reads this he can enlighten us on a future vlog. Explaining the garage full of pull ups and if they accept taxpayer funded services for Abbie. 😁
They absolutely accept taxpayer funded assistance for Abbie, that's all the respite, health care and all the diaper "pull ups" they stockpile are free plus social security.

I remember the last time they pulled a rotting tooth out of Priscilla she kept saying how much she hates the dentist.

Honey ham, it's not the dentist's fault you don't brush and floss. If you actually WENT to the dentist often for cleanings, you wouldn't hate him or her at all. You'd LOVE the dentist.

If you have dental pain, it's because you aren't taking care of your teeth through hygiene or lifestyle habits.

Not the dentist's fault!!! An ounce of prevention...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Dr Phil episode of someone that films their autistic child on youtube

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I saw previous clips from Dr. Phil pn that family weeks ago & also was thrilled to hear Dr. Phil’s stance on child exploitation on the internet. Thx for the update!

It’s so ridiculous for him to ask for prayers over dental issues! She likely needs $10+k in dental work! And having to buy private dental insurance (if they even have!) which doesn’t cover much even when partially covered. Could this be karma at play here? Those darn peppermint cocoa toppers. Prob didn’t help. Someone said the stomach surgery can cause teeth to fall out. Yikes. In a hair comment she said she’s no longer losing hair. It’s because she’s no longer losing weight. Looks like she’s gaining.

So many desperate comments from the fans w/ their heads far up their lard asses. Many are special needs. One commenter even went so far to say that they have anxiety & didn’t sleep last night & won’t sleep tonight if they didn’t hear if Miss Priss was ok! So if he cared about autism, etc, he wouldn’t use click bait!

Also, they’ve called Abbie, Miss Priss, a couple times lately. Sucks when it gets in the brain, eh. haha

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Dr Phil episode of someone that films their autistic child on youtube
Are those the parents of Bodhi and Jani?

If so, the children were eventually removed from them. It was quite a fckd up family situation from what I recall, not just a case of filming the children.

Jani and bodhi were poisoned for years. Given horrendous amounts of adult medication that has caused both horrific brain damage. Jani is not thought to have schizophrenia now she is in the care of the state.

I loved the Maas's at first. I bought merch, became a patreon etc. I actually reached out to them for help with Jani and Bohdi and to help raise awareness of their case but Priscilla told me I couldn't say they were being abused.at that time Bohdi was being filmed on the toilet and so drugged out of his mind he couldn't speak or even feed himself. It was horrific. I started to feel differently after Bohdi and Jani were so horrifically abused.

I got really cross about the pressure they were putting on Abbie to perform how they want her too and way above what I feel is her development age. I have begged them to let Abbie be abbie. She still mouths everything, she still cannot do tasks that they have been drill training her to do for years........that should tell you something. If Abbie is a baby developmentally then let her be that. Her room should look like a nursery if that is the case. That flat they have could be made into a safe space for Abbie to express who she is. Made safe and into a place where she can explore a sensory interactive environment.

I used to think they were raising awareness but they aren't realistic and I hate the training they put Abbie through. And then they wonder why she so angry, frustrated and confused. You should reach for the stars with all children and push them to reach their full potential but this is cruel. If you been trying to get Abbie to do something for years and she never has why doesnt that tell them something. I congratulated them once on getting a two year old to unload the dishwasher. She was so upset doing it. It means nothing to her. I doubt it ever will.

I'm no longer comfortable with any kid or adult with a learning disability being exploited on YouTube. As far as I'm concerned every individual should be able to give informed consent and if they don't have the capacity to do so then they shouldn't be on there. Doubt I will ever comment again but felt I had to this time. Enjoy reading here though folks. Kinda keeps you sane at times😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Pigcilla looked like a land whale on the scooter. I can't get over the size of her legs-they are literally tree trunks

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yup. Probably was that hot chocolate with all that crap in it that did her teeth in. 10G at least..more if she gets full implants like all the rich ladies have.
No doubt the weight loss has stopped. I predicted she couldn't do it the first time i saw the Dunkin cup after her surgery.
Assa is proud of his clickbait and has even said so much. They really do not have a clue about who their demographic is. They roll like its who they wish it was.
I wish they would go on Dr. Phil. 😆😆.

Pigcilla looked like a land whale on the scooter. I can't get over the size of her legs-they are literally tree trunks
Me too! It's grotesque and fascinating at the same time.

Each leg is a refrigerator!!!! Giant elephant legs. How!!?? When she stands there, it looks like a huge obese teddy bear caricature.

• Haha
I liked the behind the scenes scooter vlog. Pigcilla all mean muggin' for the camera like she's some bad ass biker witch. 😆😆. On a mfn SCOOTER!! 😆😆😆.
I just can't.
I also noticed that Assas "tone" was a bit different in this vlog as he talked about cameras that their demographic can't afford to buy. Did anyone else notice this or am I trippin?

Reactions: 1
So they got Abby a new golf cart for her birthday this year (or was it last year) and then they move and now they are selling it. They are so thoughtful. They moved to a neighborhood they said so Abby could be more independent and walk places on her own. She will never be that independent. Instead they moved to a place they can’t use one of her most loved things. They are such garbage people

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Exactly.
It's all about and for them.
If anyone out there is skilled in video editing...it would be so great to put together a video of clips with the lies they tell vs what really happens. Then one of how they bark commands at Abbie like a dog. Then one...well you get the idea.
I think it would be a great project!!

• Heart
Yesterday he told Abby “leave it” when she was turning the lights on and off. Literally a dog command.

• Sad
She's going to lose all her teeth. Why not just take care of her teeth? There is no such thing as bad teeth. You just go for regular cleanings, eat healthy and have excellent hygiene.

Not hard to do.

They don't go to the doctor for years and years. Asa once said he hadn't gone to the doctor for 8 years. Priscilla probably has never been except for weight loss surgery.

Ticking time bombs both of them.

Losing teeth is a symptom of heart disease.

Last edited:
She's gonna get a mouth full of implants just like all the rich ladies get. It paid off for her.
You're right. Regular cleanings and check ups are very important. It's not like they couldn't ever afford them.
Two words:
Garbage People.

And then they give Abbie candy in bed as she is waking up.... Garbage people.

Passing down bad teeth?

NO. Passing down HORRIBLE habits and bad choices.

Look at them and you instantly see, the world can see they make bad choices every single day.

Every single day.

Exercise, people.

They're basically wearing their bad choices like a giant lard coats.

NO one has bad teeth. They have bad habits or laziness. If you go to the dentist for regular cleanings, eat well and practice excellent hygiene, you'll have perfect teeth.

Duh.

It's like an obese person blaming their genes.

Everyone rolls their eyes... As they eat their five pies and butter steak while whining about "bad genes."

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Feed her sweets before bed without brushing too. Same difference is brushing then eating sugary cereal in the morning.
He made some lame ass explanation about her brushing more than once a day so it was fine.
No, it's not fine. It's his laziness, in my opinion, showing up yet once again.
I hope someone saves Abbie.

It's going to be funny when Priscilla starts bankrupting the family with her horrible health habits.

Weight loss surgery, hair and nail appointments, bad hygiene causing tons of dental bills, spending habits...

GONNA BE HILARIOUS!!!

Until they just force nanny to make more fake art to sell....

What is the point of art if you're doing all the work and Abbie is the token person barely holding the brush as she looks away and isn't even involved???? Yet they call it her art so they can sell it and fatten themselves up.

Now Priscilla's teeth are going to gobble a significant portion of the profits.

It's karma!!!!

Sooooo funny.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.