Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an airhead, tacky, & raunchy. Unfortunately for Isaiah, he is just as bad. I wonder how many kids cringe at him. But they’re all extremely proud of embarrassing themselves. Having fun is great, but Asa is the only one sort of socially aware. They are all well-liked because they’re extremely nice & down to earth people. (Yes, even w/ all that money). They’re also narcissistic, or at least I think Asa is.

The ornament $ should go to charity & they should’ve been honest about who is making them. People will understand! Their fans would still buy them if she just put 1 red dot (or none) on the ornament tree!

Reactions: 3
It looks like she took down her disgusting video on Instagram. 😆😆😆. Is it on tik toc? Does anybody know?
Maybe she read on here and realized how stupid it was from a money aka business standpoint to post such low class crap. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Whats with him wearing that stupid hat backwards? He thinks he looks cool but he just looks like a bleeping desperate idiot. He is balding, with a Dad bod, almost 40 and possibly deeply in the closet.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whats with him wearing that stupid hat backwards? He thinks he looks cool but he just looks like a bleeping desperate idiot. He is balding, with a Dad bod, almost 40 and possibly deeply in the closet.
Brilliantly true 🤣🤣

He really does think he’s cool doesn’t he haha and in those sunglasses!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Forgot to mention that I’ve lost all respect for Becca after hearing she is also exploiting Abbie now. How fcking convenient to record someone who can’t talk, can barely sign, & is mostly unaware of her surroundings! Like someone said, it’s just like the circus. People lining up to see someone unusual! I was intrigued at first, I guess mostly because I was sure she would eventually start talking, but then the toilet video, period talk, drone begging, quit their jobs for easy $, mailbox unpacking/gifted a $7k tablet that she ended up breaking & that’s why she didn’t qualify to begin with!, etc. The writing was on the wall w/ the Casey Neidstat & other wealthy youtubers ‘Dummies Guide to Getting Rich Quick off YT!’ and Asa is arrogant as heck to anyone who questions them!

• Heart
Yes I find it strange they chose a inexperienced teen to care for Abbie in the way she’s needed! I think it’s because they can influence her easier than a professional! Becca and summer are there for the YouTube family experience and cash. Asa insists they are all best friends, but how? Abbie may like being around them but why does he insist on pushing the whole oh out with friends, they are paid Carer’s! Look what happened last time, poor Abbie was subject to alleged neglect and abuse? Which of course packed Isaiah with even more burden!
I do think Becca probably makes it fun for Abbie as does Summer but like you say they are just joining in on the exploitation!
Abbie needs proper guidance and friendly professionals to care for her.
Asa just likes the fact he can have another pair of hands to palm her off to! Didn’t someone say it was him who suggested Becca films I mean why!!? Maybe little personal clips for her parents to show her laughing or special moments but full on videos for YouTube I would not be happy if someone was doing that to my child at all!

• Heart
Assa having Becca film Abbie might backfire on him. It is very obvious that Abbie is way happier when those 2 hambeasts are not around. Even their simple minded fans should be able to see it.

I liked today’s vlog. 😞
Can you tell us why?

I just read some recent comments from yesterday & he’s such an arrogant ass! Someone asked why she brushed before she ate & he responded with “well, we all know how much of the video Rachel watched!” No, perhaps she tuned out his muttering voiceovers! I’m sure Rachel is less than impressed. Shaming fans, yeah, you tell ‘em fvck face!

Then when someone asked where the vlog was, he responds w/ pay attn to the community thread! Why not also answer the question?

Grab the popcorn because they’ll surely crash & burn. Won’t be long & Phil DeMarco will be reporting about them. Becca could also easily out-do them, unless he puts constraints on her YT profitting. Then she’ll join here & share what she experienced working for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow.
So cruel watching them laugh at Abbie when she put those antlers on.
Practicality forcing her to drink that hot chocolate with all that extra crap like peppermint in it. Who tf drinks hot chocolate like that?
Pigcilla is totally oblivious as to the demographic of their fans. In my opinion, only a very small percentage of them could afford all those things for hot chocolate.
Same thing for her cooking videos and her video on how to make potpourri. All those ingredients had to cost at least $40.00. Spices are not cheap.
Mind blowing but not surprising:
Isaiah got a $25.00 gift card from that stupid elf.
Assa got a SD card.
Abbie got 2 pieces of candy!
Wtf!
Those garbage people!!!

Reactions: 5
Forgot to mention that I’ve lost all respect for Becca after hearing she is also exploiting Abbie now. How fcking convenient to record someone who can’t talk, can barely sign, & is mostly unaware of her surroundings! Like someone said, it’s just like the circus. People lining up to see someone unusual! I was intrigued at first, I guess mostly because I was sure she would eventually start talking, but then the toilet video, period talk, drone begging, quit their jobs for easy $, mailbox unpacking/gifted a $7k tablet that she ended up breaking & that’s why she didn’t qualify to begin with!, etc. The writing was on the wall w/ the Casey Neidstat & other wealthy youtubers ‘Dummies Guide to Getting Rich Quick off YT!’ and Asa is arrogant as heck to anyone who questions them!
I think shes young. She might not fully understand what exactly is going on.

Assa having Becca film Abbie might backfire on him. It is very obvious that Abbie is way happier when those 2 hambeasts are not around. Even their simple minded fans should be able to see it.

Can you tell us why?
I liked that they did a skill with Abbie and that it wasn't all about them for once.

Wow.
Practicality forcing her to drink that hot chocolate with all that extra crap like peppermint in it. Who tf drinks hot chocolate like that?
Pigcilla is totally oblivious as to the demographic of their fans. In my opinion, only a very small percentage of them could afford all those things for hot chocolate.
Same thing for her cooking videos and her video on how to make potpourri. All those ingredients had to cost at least $40.00. Spices are not cheap.
Assa got a SD card.
Wtf!
Those garbage people!!!
Yea I didn't like how they were laughing at her. Asa caught himself and said "Were laughing with you, not at you". Lol she did not like that hot chocolate, why was Priscilla trying to force her to drink it.

Did you guys notice that Isaiah said he was on a diet but he was willing to try the drink and they totally dismissed him saying that. Instead Asa makes a joke that he found empty eggnog insinuating Isaiah drank it (basically jabbing at Isaiah about his diet).

I know families do poke fun, but if Isaiah actually is on a diet, I know it must be hard for him considering his parents are unwilling to choose healthier habits and are basically forcing him to drink this hot chocolate that is probably packed with sugar.

• Heart
Yes I find it strange they chose a inexperienced teen to care for Abbie in the way she’s needed! I think it’s because they can influence her easier than a professional! Becca and summer are there for the YouTube family experience and cash. Asa insists they are all best friends, but how? Abbie may like being around them but why does he insist on pushing the whole oh out with friends, they are paid Carer’s! Look what happened last time, poor Abbie was subject to alleged neglect and abuse? Which of course packed Isaiah with even more burden!
I do think Becca probably makes it fun for Abbie as does Summer but like you say they are just joining in on the exploitation!
Abbie needs proper guidance and friendly professionals to care for her.
Asa just likes the fact he can have another pair of hands to palm her off to! Didn’t someone say it was him who suggested Becca films I mean why!!? Maybe little personal clips for her parents to show her laughing or special moments but full on videos for YouTube I would not be happy if someone was doing that to my child at all!
I have friends that do respite care. They are adults with training. She is a nurse and he works at a school for the disabled. They do an excellent job. I would want trained adults to take care of my child. Aside from that at least Becca will make her feel good about herself.

Wow.
Assa got a SD card.
Wtf!
Those garbage people!!!
They cross the line with every vlog. When is someone going to contact a news investigative team? Now here is an award winning story. Bust the dam wide open!

• Heart
So something happened with Priscilla today but we won't find out until a future vlog.

"Sorry we are so late today guys. Had some stuff come up that screwed up our day a little. You'll hear about it in a future vlog. Prayers, thoughts, kind words for Priscilla please."

hmmm :unsure:

I hope they aren't being dramatic about something.

• Haha
  • Wow
Whenever I read Priscilla now, all I see is Pigcilla 😆.

"Sending love to Pigcilla"

• Haha
I’m very i”committed to not allowing Abbie to be a cash cow. I will look everywhere I can to find out how this can be stopped. I’d even call Youtube if I was brave. Yes I bought an ornament, but after receiving mine last year ( when I was a HUGE fan) I still think that she did last years. Y’all are probably 1000000000000000000000000% right about this this years.
image.jpg

I thought I was doing something good supporting Abbie, not thinking that the money doesn’t go to her, but to Piggy and Ass.

Ignore my bad grammar, I’m tired.

Reactions: 7
I’m very i”committed to not allowing Abbie to be a cash cow. I will look everywhere I can to find out how this can be stopped. I’d even call Youtube if I was brave. Yes I bought an ornament, but after receiving mine last year ( when I was a HUGE fan) I still think that she did last years. Y’all are probably 1000000000000000000000000% right about this this years.View attachment 62307
I thought I was doing something good supporting Abbie, not thinking that the money doesn’t go to her, but to Piggy and Ass.

Ignore my bad grammar, I’m tired.
Whys he never film the decoration making? he does everything else, it is too neat for Abbie do. She doesn’t have pincer grip, or the other skills we mentioned, to do painting like that on such a small area. The other arts we saw filmed were heavily guided. I think it’s lovely that you were doing it from a good place though & that makes you a good person! I am just glad maybe you can see both sides a little more now? We all have in common the fact we wouldn’t wish harm on a child and are concerned about this YouTube’s family ethics. The money from what you pay for ornaments in future could go towards many charitable things so don’t feel disheartened you did it with a good heart :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I did believe that she participated in every art piece until the last video they did art in the old house on the patio & Abbie was only able to touch the foam brush to the paper w/ a feathers stroke & then she was done. With the quantity of art they put out there, my guess is that Crazy Nanny is profitting a lot to do it. At least I hope she’s making more than they do, but it’s a total sham. They keep building their channel on lies, including bought subs. Allegedly.

If Miss Priss hits a rock on that scooter, she could kill her self! I can’t believe they’re all stupid enough to think that she’s capable of being on such a thing! And even when off, she could later twinge her back, knee, anything! & be laid up due to her size. Sometimes it’s the aches that come after. But i wonder if she twisted her ankle on their steps. That’s a lot of steps for anyone. Stay tuned for ambulance thumbnail! He’d be the 1st to admit that would be exciting!

Haha I know I thought the same & yet how proud do they look on those scooters!
I know Abbie can’t ride a scooter but they could have got a scooter with a little cart on the back or something so on occasion she can join in!

what is everyone’s thoughts on crazy nanny? I do like her and think she’s good for Abbie but like you say she must be heavily involved in things like art and caring that her wage maybe out ways her morals at times? I am not sure what think of anyone who works there anymore! Except Brandi I doubt she would get involved in anything questionable.

Reactions: 2
Crazy Nanny is a glorified nanny for several, who is very quirky & artsy. From what I can tell she just babysits Abbie because she is obsessed w/ going places & that’s just not realistic for anyone. They go out to eat a lot. I thought it was great when she recently said something to the effect of needing money for Abbie’s food. No clue on who gets respite $. Becca is a young face for Abbie, which is great, but sad she is vlogging her now for profit. Since YT pays out well to exploit children, my guess is that he pays everyone very well or they’d leave & wouldn’t have nice things to say.

And why wouldn’t he just say what happened to Miss Priss? So maybe it is a sensitive subject, like her gastric sleeve finally burst from all that DnD & then peppermint whipped cream choc spoon hot choc w/ milk! So filling! I can barely drink 8oz made w/ water & a splash of milk!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.