Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s only been six months. She should still be steadily losing. But it’s obvious that she’s back to eating the same way she was before. She stopped losing months ago. A person of her size should have lost 100lbs by 6 months easy. She stopped at like 86lbs. It looks like she’s put weight on again as well.

Reactions: 4
I don't understand how she ate all that BBQ the same day she had dental work. 3 fillings and who knows what else. Apparently the dental issues had zero impact on her ability to gorge.

If I put myself out there like they do, I would expect critics. They can't handle criticism or even being questioned. They reply with mean snarly comments then delete the entire thread then they block and ban.
A non narcissistic human might take what people are saying and DO BETTER! This can't happen with these people.
They go on the defensive. Making excuses, justifications and resort to snarky comments. Their, in my opinion, developmentally delayed fans, go on the attack and bully anyone who dares to question their Messiah Family.
It is insane. I have never seen anything like it except in a cult.
I would be the first one to praise their efforts if I believed they were sincerely helping their daughter. In the beginning they had me fooled.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
He’s nothing but rude to Isaiah while putting the lights up & Isaiah was struggling at times to retain the plot & not speak out of turn. He even came to the camera at one point to be cute & say something definitive & Asa right away cuts him off & made him show others how to give them money, I mean views on their IG acct. Then Asa had the nerve to criticize him for showing how to find their IG acct.

Also, Priss chose C9 bulbs for their indoor tree!!! lmao! Those bulbs are tacky big on houses! Christmas trees are supposed to have small twinkling lights. She likes things BIG. And PLAIN. I used to use all warm white lights, until I realized that color does look nice & it’s festive. And why can’t they put the tree in the corner near the kitchen? Just move the couch fwd rather than block their TV viewing. It still looks out of place. Would’ve been better in the other livingroom.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yup. He sure did criticize him. Very observant. If they weren't so pigheaded they could rewatch the vlog and see it plain as day.
Yeah those lights are bigger than my patio lights. Wtf. Who does that? More gluttony and showing off.
She could have bought Abbie a new dress with the money spent on those lights. But no, priorities as they seem to be, Abbie has to wear a drab brown homely dress from last winter in the "family photoshoot" while everyone else got all new clothing!
That still pisses me off.

Reactions: 2
Just when you think they have reached the epitome of arrogance, stupidity and narcissism they not only hit the mark they dang well topple over it! Truthfully Isaiah and Abby are light years ahead of their parents in intelligence. I can imagine what Asa would do if confronted by a real devoted father of an autistic child. He would puff up like a blow fish, turn red with anger and skirt off as fast as those stupid flip flops could flipping flippity him across the pavement. I'd like to see him call some tall tanned and hot manly man Daddy one of the "garbage people." He would get knocked right into his Jed Clampet cement pond, ugly sunglasses dangling from one ear clinging to that gargantuan horror of a flamingo, wailing "BUT I AM FATHER AUTISM!" Father funny pants sit down and shut up. Let the adults take over. Play time is over...we can only hope.

• Haha
Ha! She did 9 ornaments with fat hand help! Thanks for showing that Assa! 😆😆.
I also noticed there were a few "cuts"...In the footage.
I wonder if they got food. Surely they did but Abbie devoured that cupcake like she had not eaten all day.
Miss Lauren Brazee came down to help her sister pack orders but they had a few hours of leisure time apparently. Lauren is another one. Is there a thread for her?? 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Morningstar...you just dropped the mic! hahaha Love everything you just said. As I watched the tree lighting video, I began to realize that he was just going to use the time to brag about themselves. It has always been my job to decorate. I am glad he called P out for her years of obesity vlogs when he said this was the 1st year she ever helped w/ exterior decor. This was in the excessive window wreath vlog. She’s such a snob to expect him to climb up any ladder. There are plenty of services these days to do that. Her main priority should be self-preservation for them all so they can care for Abbie. I’m slightly afraid of heights, so I maybe more aware of unnecessary risks.

• Heart
I have not watched the past 3 vlogs. I will watch Abbie open her Christmas presents because I want to see joy in her.

Reactions: 1
The following is my opinion:
This screenshot is a perfect example of what I have stated over and over. (If he allows the comment to remain up I'll be fooled).
How lucky for him he didn't have to spend more of THEIR money that was given to them by a sponsor and on this giveaway.
So now what big boy, are you also going to donate the savings? Be sure and vlog about it when you do.
You really should stop doing your "good deeds" in public.
Here's some "real"for you. Stop being such a dick. Stop exploiting your kid who has no voice. Wanna be her voice? Do it in your community. Do it out of the public eye.
But you can't stop your little fat fingers at just bragging how you saved money on something you are giving away so it "costs" you LESS. You actually have the balls to tell someone, totally unsolicited, how to live their life because you didn't like her post about you? 😆😆😆. This obviously comes from a high place of privledge and entitlement and it's beyond tacky.
You, like PT Barnum, have had a good run. People's eyes are opening daily. The post is proof.

Attachments

Last edited:
The irony of Assa calling someone else a jerk. These people really are lacking in intelligence and self-awareness. They sound like your average Trump voter.

And thanks for the screenshots- I always seem to miss the juicy comments :D

I wouldn’t bother reading the comments. It’s just a bunch of brainwashed minions praising Asa and Priscilla. Still can’t figure out what ppl love so much. They are exploiting their daughter for financial gain but don’t even buy her toys.

• Heart
People keep saying she acts like a toddler but guys, toddlers are BRIGHT compared to Abbie. They know colors, letters, can do art and put things away. They can speak. They can understand language. Their brains are growing at lightning speed. They feed themselves and are constantly trying to be more independent.

Asa has said recently that Abbie's intellectual age is actually measured in MONTHS. That isn't a toddler. It's basically a baby.

She has some aspects of understanding that are outside a baby's range but he said in many other ways, her brain is that of a baby a few months old.

Seeing him force her to make ornaments to sell was really disgusting. She isn't looking at all, he's forcing her hand where to put the paint. I'm sure they did a few for the camera and the rest someone did in two seconds sloppily to look like it was made by Abbie.

Priscilla is also gaining weight now. Her huge plate of BBQ was hilarious to see. Old habits die hard. She's going to undo the surgery. I see her mom is there a lot - probably sabotaging her by bringing cheap sugary snacks like she always does. Obese mom, obese daughter. Her mom looks really shifty with those insanely hooded eyelids drooping, or is that her normal shifty face plotting how to make her daughter blow up even more?! She is the most unsupportive waddling mess of health problems I have ever seen.

They eat so much meat it's a high cancer risk. What are they doing with all the processed food and fake sugars.

Are they not educated at all? At all???

It's like they're determined to burden and break the healthcare system and taxpayers once again.

I'm sure their cc debt is insane. This is also why they stress eat. They live way beyond their means for sure. But that isn't surprising seeing their lack of discipline with their bodies and life choices. Self destructive habits galore.

I mean, she had to get MORE TEETH PULLED. AGAIN!!!!!!!!! Can they learn some lessons here and actually do the OUNCE of prevention? Go to the dentist every six months???

NO, going to get her giant paws/hooves painted for manicures every week is more important than teeth. Than TEETH. TEETH ARE LINKED TO HEART HEALTH. TAKE CARE OF YOUR DANG TEETH OMG.

If they can't take care of the one body they have in life, they aren't taking care of anything else. I guarantee their lives are a private mess.

Big mess. Big financial mess. Big personal mess.

I called it.

Anyone getting all their teeth pulled while highlighting their hair, getting weekly manicures and decorating the heck out of their home while NOT GOING TO CLEAN THEIR TEETH AND GETTING OBESE.... Not a sane person here.

This is a house of cards.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
All that coffee sure isn’t helping her teeth. It’s so acidic that it can erode the enamel. Plus it can cause more bacteria in your mouth. I was shocked to see her drinking coffee when her “teeth hurt so bad”. And last nights vlog they were all drinking beer and pigscilla looked to have wine. As far as abbies intellectual age, I would say anywhere from 9-18 months. She can walk, feed herself (although not well, she uses utensils like a shovel and can’t grip them correctly),and understand language to a certain degree.

Reactions: 7
I think Abbie has a severe intellectual disability- what used to be known as severe mental retardation. I do wonder if that is the main issue rather than autism as she doesn't seem to be able to learn new things and retain information. She doesn't even know her colours or numbers. She also seems to have a very poor attention span- i would say she's around 12-18 months developmentally. I think Assa and fatcilla are in denial about the severe mental disability and latch on to autism as it's more acceptable and relate-able somewhat. I think thats why they also refer to her as a 'typical teenager' (she is anything but).

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Cats I completely agree. It’s not autism causing her “problems” it’s severe intellectual disability. They really need to accept where she is and go from there. The things they are working on are not ideal for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@BKNM you win!! Ding! Ding! Ding!! Very well said. You laid it all out perfectly!
I also loved Monkey and Cats assessments! Perfectly said!
Thank you!

Reactions: 3
All that coffee sure isn’t helping her teeth. It’s so acidic that it can erode the enamel. Plus it can cause more bacteria in your mouth. I was shocked to see her drinking coffee when her “teeth hurt so bad”. And last nights vlog they were all drinking beer and pigscilla looked to have wine. As far as abbies intellectual age, I would say anywhere from 9-18 months. She can walk, feed herself (although not well, she uses utensils like a shovel and can’t grip them correctly),and understand language to a certain degree.
This is really why I stopped watching recently. How dramatic she was about her teeth yet she downs coffee. I know coffee is addicting but to ask for sympathy for your issue and then down coffee is ridiculous. Why should others care about your teeth falling out when you don’t even care? You’re just going to use the money from exploiting your daughter to get all new teeth, then problem solved....never stopping bad habits. So please STFU Priscilla.

I agree in that her severe mental disability outweighs any autism she may have. She doesn’t line things up, she’s not fixated on any particular item, she essentially doesn’t “do” anything. It’s horrific & sad & she shouldn’t be on the YT Circus channel.

All true.
Chocolate chip keto pancakes for you Abbie!! You used to be thin. Cant have you getting like us cuz we won't be able to handle a 400lb Abbie. Sorry bout the genes.
On keto you go!
Garbage People.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
The garbage people need to realize that just because it says keto doesn’t mean it’s healthy. Also for keto to work, you need to actually eat only keto. Otherwise she’s just eating a meal that’s high in fat and low in carbs. Assa and pigcilla and their friend the brazee girl are obsessed with keto. News flash- it doesn’t work if you don’t follow it. Just had to write it out there again for them to read.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.