Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just caught up on today’s video, they couldn’t have ruined that hot chocolate for Abbie anymore if they had tried! All those hands and antlers and zoomed in camera?!?!
Why not let her eat/drink it in peace with a spoon!?

Yes I wonder what it could be to, like someone said earlier it’s probably something dramatic! If it is something do with her band I’m not sure what she will do because I would be horrified if I had done that to myself for the world to see!

I also noticed poor Abbie got the crappy end of the deal with the elf, surely he doesn’t bring gifts everyday does he, seems pointless that elf does for that family really, I don’t mean that mean either, they focus on all the wrong things in my opinion but guess anything that gives content!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Crazy Nanny, I feel, is a kind soul who is very faith based and way smarter than she looks. They exploit her too in my opinion.
Respite care is covered by Medicaid waivers, I believe for them. Somehow. Or private insurance then they pay the difference. I would guess $15.00-40.00 per hour range. Either way...they are covered. Chump change to get away from dealing with Abbie.
They "gave away" 4 of those stupid scooters. 😂. Dangerous things and I hope whomever "won" doesn't have an accident!!!
Who even rides those things beside them? No doubt the neighborhood stares in shock and disbelief as they go by! Neighbor 1: "Damn...wtf was that"? Neighbor 2: "It looked like 2 pigs on scooters to me"! Hysterical laughter ensues between neighbors.
I am pretty sure I have not seen anything so unnatural looking in my life as them on those scooters. SCOOTER SQUAD!! Imagine hearing that and then seeing that in your quiet upper class neighborhood several times a week. Geeezus.
Not much doubt that whatever the big emergency with Pigcilla was it's drama of some kind. Afterall, it's all about them. Not Abbie and certainly not about spreading awareness or educating about autism, in my opinion.
I'm sure I forgot something. 😆

I’m very i”committed to not allowing Abbie to be a cash cow. I will look everywhere I can to find out how this can be stopped. I’d even call Youtube if I was brave. Yes I bought an ornament, but after receiving mine last year ( when I was a HUGE fan) I still think that she did last years. Y’all are probably 1000000000000000000000000% right about this this years.View attachment 62307
I thought I was doing something good supporting Abbie, not thinking that the money doesn’t go to her, but to Piggy and Ass.

Ignore my bad grammar, I’m tired.
You are a kind soul. You did what you felt was right by Abbie and so do many people.
Hopefully they too will see the light and stop supporting Assa who is, in my opinion, nothing more than a PT Barnum Jr. con artist.
Glowfish, thank you for sharing. Don't ever feel bad for trying to be good to people. 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think you could be spot on with crazy nanny actually! Maybe she just sticks it out for Abbies sake.
Also pigs on scooters hahaha did anyone else notice Asas face in that scooter when they were rolling down? 🤢 he really thinks he looks cool! so yes I also can imagine the neighbours comments are something I would love to hear! 🤣

I think Asa is sometimes jealous of Isiah maybe jealous isn’t the right word but maybe you will see what I mean?!

whatever happened to the go kart thing is what the scooters have replaced?

Grown man!
He is not doing this to have a laugh with his family, he actually thinks he is looking cool 🤣 he’s such a idiot 😅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably Priscilla had a mini stroke, heart attack (angina), breast cancer scare, lap band rupture or skin cancer diagnosis. All of these things she is at high risk of due to her lifestyle habits. Obesity raises the risk for all of these things. She is still obese and despite her claim of normal tests, heart attack patients who are obese have normal test results. It's the fat clogging her arteries, her triple chin and giant belly and legs.

I genuinely hope she is OK though. I hope she changes her lifestyle so as not to be a drain on taxpayers and healthcare system.

Their giveaways are really dumb. They don't do it the fair way using software to pick randomly. They hand pick. It's so obvious.

On another note, why do they film abbie wearing those skin tight leggings with diaper bulging out? Have some decency or respect for someone who has no idea how they look to the world. Dignity. The one thing they refuse to give their daughter. Give them a break from the constant filming.

Instead of Triple P, they should call her channel Triple C. For Triple Chins.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Instead of Triple P, they should call her channel Triple C. For Triple Chins.
🤣🤣🤣

Triple P is also the name of a well known parenting course - she could do with taking it haha

It’ll be something so tiny you watch, I would hope it’s nothing serious with the way he said screwed up our day. If it’s a death or something else serious that would be quite insensitive. It is strange how he said thoughts prayers etc with Priscilla though, that is something people say at a time of death.

• Haha
That picture tho!! 😆😆😆.
****** SCOOTER SQUAD!!!********
Weirdos. 😂

🤣🤣🤣

Triple P is also the name of a well known parenting course - she could do with taking it haha

It’ll be something so tiny you watch, I would hope it’s nothing serious with the way he said screwed up our day. If it’s a death or something else serious that would be quite insensitive. It is strange how he said thoughts prayers etc with Priscilla though, that is something people say at a time of death.
Or triple pig...

• Haha
#scootersquad CRINGE! 🤣🤣
I can’t get over his face on that picture I can’t help but laugh at it haha 😆😆

• Haha
Who says stuff like that in real life? 😆😆.
That picture tells the story. Of them. 😆😆.
Lawd. 😆

🤣🤣🤣

Maybe add copyright infringement to the list of sins.
I hope it's nothing serious with ol pigcilla too. I have compassion when its warranted. 😆.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I had to join to comment! I saw on Facebook Pigcilla had dental problems. Her teeth are probably falling out from not eating correctly after her surgery.

• Haha
Maybe they will fix that lisp whist they are in that mouth!! 😁😁.
A glimpse into future content y'all! Remember, it's not about awareness or education for autism anymore!!
But it is another great reason for her to plant herself and not move her body.
How nice for her.
Glad nobody died.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I had to join to comment! I saw on Facebook Pigcilla had dental problems. Her teeth are probably falling out from not eating correctly after her surgery.
That might be why Asa is asking for thoughts and prayers for Priscilla - another tooth has fell out haha. 🤣😅

• Haha
Whys he never film the decoration making? he does everything else, it is too neat for Abbie do. She doesn’t have pincer grip, or the other skills we mentioned, to do painting like that on such a small area. The other arts we saw filmed were heavily guided. I think it’s lovely that you were doing it from a good place though & that makes you a good person! I am just glad maybe you can see both sides a little more now? We all have in common the fact we wouldn’t wish harm on a child and are concerned about this YouTube’s family ethics. The money from what you pay for ornaments in future could go towards many charitable things so don’t feel disheartened you did it with a good heart :)

Hmm never thought about that. Very good point. They show so much but can’t show that?

On another note, why do they film abbie wearing those skin tight leggings with diaper bulging out? Have some decency or respect for someone who has no idea how they look to the world. Dignity. The one thing they refuse to give their daughter. Give them a break from the constant filming.
I was thinking the same thing. Put some better fitting clothes on her. It’s almost winter and stores have so many cute pajama pants on sale. You can totally see her diaper, it’s not right.

On another note.... Please don’t tell me they are making a big deal about a tooth🤦‍♀️. She brought that on herself from eating Dunkin’ Donuts everyday.

I wonder if Pigcill finally exploded? Or got stuck in the doorway/car/toilet and had to have the fire crew rescue her? So many possibilities...

Assa couldn't be more camp if he tried. He's a Grade A chump with a silly hat.

Agree with the diaper and leggings on Abbie. It's so gross to see her walking around with a diaper bulging. I wonder if they have to change her diaper or if Abbie does it? Gross either way.

• Haha
Probably doesn't brush her teeth. Lazy is as lazy does.

Bad nutrition with the fake sugars, constant pies (five for Thanksgiving) and etc.

She also chews food with her mouth open. Maybe her teeth hurt from all the candy and stuff.

Is it surprising that someone who makes such awful life choices would also make bad choices and lose more teeth?

Gets nails done every week. Hair done with highlights. Does NOT go to the dentist regularly. Hmmm.... That sounds like an AMAZING IDEA!!!

Eats mostly processed food and fast food, fake sugars and butter. Doesn't exercise. HMMMMMM....

Films and profits off her child. Marries arrogant fat man. How does this turn out... HMMMMMM....

The list goes on and on....

Is it surprising that someone who makes such awful life choices would also make bad choices and lose more teeth?

Gets nails done every week. Hair done with highlights. Does NOT go to the dentist regularly. Hmmm.... That sounds like an AMAZING IDEA!!!

Eats mostly processed food and fast food, fake sugars and butter. Doesn't exercise. HMMMMMM....

Films and profits off her child. Marries arrogant fat man. How does this turn out... HMMMMMM....

Doesn't wear sunscreen. Is always in the sun... COVERED in ugly liver spots like an old lady.... HMMMM... How will this end???

The list goes on and on....

Reactions: 2
Hmm well thanks for the info! I'll take care to use the proper lingo if in England!

• Heart
They get taxpayer funded assistance for Abbie. Medicaid most likely. I always thought it was for poor folks but there must be a loophole in Florida.
Maybe when Assa reads this he can enlighten us on a future vlog. Explaining the garage full of pull ups and if they accept taxpayer funded services for Abbie. 😁

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.