Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read a negative comment today and the poor woman that posted it got absolutely blasted out of the water. She thought that 20.00 for the sun glasses was a bit much. People attacked her as if she had committed an unpardonable sin. Even people who couldn't afford them or had to save up to buy them defended those people. Amazing. Funny that comment was the first one I have seen. I guess when your peeps go on the attack its okay to leave it up. I felt sorry for her. We all have our right to have our own opinion. Maybe she would have loved a pair but didn't have the funds for them. If so it would be nice if Asa mailed her a pair anonymously. So this is my last comment. This show has really made me a negative person. I have never posted to a forum like this before. Having many people I know struggling with disabled children this show just got me riled up. I have to get back to the positive and dump this negative. Lady Karma ain't no lady when she lands on your doorstep. Guess I had better pray for em' instead. Be Blessed Everybody!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Definitely, but least you have managed get your opinion off your chest that helps sometimes just to have a rant haha, take care @Morningstar x

Reactions: 4
He’s only exposing himself to high amounts of cancer causing chemicals when taking Party City quality sunglasses & burning a logo that doesn’t belong to him into the sides. $20 each! Whoa! Mr. Lazy Ass ChaChing himself! What’s new!

Reactions: 2
Apparently the ACA ruined insurance for them as its now too expensive. The comments are really ugly I’d you disagree even a mention of the treatment of Trump is brought up by there supporters

Reactions: 1
Someone else said when Bratzee’s visited that all of the people in the video need their stomach stapled or whatever it’s called....sleeve surgery? Funny when people says Miss Priss is looking great because she’s getting smaller. I picture the ‘incredible shrinking woman’ movie, which is hardly the case for her. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s writing her own comments. He’s likely faking dozens a day from multiple accounts, in between him buying subs, allegedly.

Podcast vlog. See comments. I called it long ago. He is a narcissistic asshole! Glad he showed his true colors on the vlog again. Priscilla is pretty much emotionally abused. Explains a lot.

Reactions: 3
Podcast vlog. See comments. I called it long ago. He is a narcissistic asshole! Glad he showed his true colors on the vlog again. Priscilla is pretty much emotionally abused. Explains a lot.

I've always got this vibe from him. we all know he is quite straight and monotoned but ive always had a feeling something was off. I mean to me they seem like amazing parents in the way they live day to day with autism. I know Priscilla has said in the past she enjoys cooking for her family and each to their own I can see how that can be a rewarding thing especially when you get praised for it. But not too long ago Priscilla was out of town and I thought okay now we will see what Asa cooks and in general does around the house but he had his mother come and cook his family meals like what?! You're how old and dont know how to cook a simple meal? That blasted red flags to me

Also to add to this, I actually couldn't believe Priscilla was involved in a pyramid scheme, it's just a matter of time where they upload a video saying how it's a scam

Reactions: 5
Just waiting for Cilla to get skinny, get skin surgery removal and dump his sorry ass, hopefully with a decent real guy in the line-up.

Today’s vlog about HIM, just screams more narcissism. He’s taken on the more feminine tone again lately. Isaiah talks a little like that sometimes too. I was a bit shocked someone asked Isaiah in a livefeed once if he was gay & they read it out loud! Julien Solomita has a tendency to talk a little femme at times too & someone asked him once. It really is a thing...sounding feminine. Except out of the closet feminine gay men really try to sound like an older woman. Or shall I say, wealthy older woman. 🤣 My son would never dress up as a girl/woman, which Isaiah does a lot.

I hope he’ll be able to be himself at college & not try to be his parents autism hero & follow a very boring path. He needs to get far away from autism & focus on living a normal life. Go where the money is. Of course his heart will always be w/ his sister, but he shouldn’t have to sacrifice his entire life work day, being underpaid. Better salary on Brothering Autism sadly. Until youtube stops paying channels who exploit the disabled.

Hope Becca doesn’t join whatsherface & make a yt channel. Bratzee hefty & gross couple didn’t need to park their asses for the parties. They even admitted in podcast constant company. All Asa does anyway is ridicule the big guy anyway. He needs to smack Asa, who has only gained weight since Keto. No point in having a giant pot & a fancy grill if all needing to lose weight.

It's like Uncle Jed (Asa ) struck oil and decided to emulate the Clampett's, cement pond and all. But in this case you have two beautiful Ellie Mays and a much smarter and more handsome Jethro. And we all know Jed had more charm, looks and realness to him. Asa is like some smarmy salesman looking for the next way to make a fast buck. It always amazes me how people act when they (as my gramma would say)get too big for their britches. Kind of sad that they don't know that a good man is known by his humble spirit. He doesn't have to boast and brag. And WOW! Insulting one of his new friends about his size during their visit. The guy should have clocked him. ASA looked like a total loser. No wonder he has no friends. Priscilla could have a lot of friends with her personality. But I bet they get a belly full of Asa and take off. It is getting so bad you really almost feel sorry for him because you wonder.."Doesn't he know what he looks like As a person?" I have cut way back on internet time so I miss a lot. But dang...the way Asa fumbles through one thing after another..the Karma knockdown isn't far away. Still think the Clampetts were more fun to watch.

• Haha
It's like Uncle Jed (Asa ) struck oil and decided to emulate the Clampett's, cement pond and all. But in this case you have two beautiful Ellie Mays and a much smarter and more handsome Jethro. And we all know Jed had more charm, looks and realness to him. Asa is like some smarmy salesman looking for the next way to make a fast buck. It always amazes me how people act when they (as my gramma would say)get too big for their britches. Kind of sad that they don't know that a good man is known by his humble spirit. He doesn't have to boast and brag. And WOW! Insulting one of his new friends about his size during their visit. The guy should have clocked him. ASA looked like a total loser. No wonder he has no friends. Priscilla could have a lot of friends with her personality. But I bet they get a belly full of Asa and take off. It is getting so bad you really almost feel sorry for him because you wonder.."Doesn't he know what he looks like As a person?" I have cut way back on internet time so I miss a lot. But dang...the way Asa fumbles through one thing after another..the Karma knockdown isn't far away. Still think the Clampetts were more fun to watch.
He’s so freaking bored of vlogging, as he should be. Vlogging & also house honeymoon period is over & he’s left thinking, tit, I need to keep this up for how many more years now? Because Miss Priss & her roly poly Southern eatin’ parent’s expect a home with a pool. Pool maintence alone would break my bank. Even feeding & grooming a large dog is too much for many. Boarding fees? All those Surfers for Autism hotel stays. Vacations upon vacations. And all they do is sit in lawn chairs & then eat. Food driven family for sure.

Bored I decided to check out the Teespring store. Apparently We common folk price our items differently. We use a period. Asa uses a comma as in coffee cup $15,00 all prices use a comma instead of a period. Oh yeah...gotta get me some.☕

I watched one video from this family and found it uncomfortable to watch.

The Chapman family on the other hand show Autism as it should be shown.
How are they the Chapman family when I don't think they're married, the autistic son isn't his, so who has the Chapman name? Also they're another family who have given up work to film children.

Bored I decided to check out the Teespring store. Apparently We common folk price our items differently. We use a period. Asa uses a comma as in coffee cup $15,00 all prices use a comma instead of a period. Oh yeah...gotta get me some.☕
If in US, it’s showing as a usual decimal point. Must be a conversion thing.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think Prissy will meet somebody else and divorce Asa?
Last time I watched them, Priscilla had weight loss surgery. How's that going? I thought they seemed OK. I felt a bit sorry for them, as must be difficult with a daughter that badly affected. The son seems a nice lad.

Apparently the ACA ruined insurance for them as its now too expensive. The comments are really ugly I’d you disagree even a mention of the treatment of Trump is brought up by there supporters
Funny thing is...Pricilla is registered as a Republican. Whether or not she still is since the move, I don't know.

Very true xx

Abbie often looks bored and unsure. One thing that I question is all them gifted toys and she has a small basket in her room, no other trace of her toys anywhere else, never does sensory etc unless it’s for the ‘fans’ I think more effort and time could be given to her. I agree they are all about the money now rather than awareness or whatever.
His most recent video doing that stupid dance head movement!!!!! It’s all about HIM and praise for him. Interesting he brought up about his mum being proud though, maybe he has his own issues, although does sound lazy if she’s coming round doing their laundry etc.
I don’t think they’re completely bad people at least not in the true sense. However they are definitely exploiting poor Abbie and her conditions for their new lifestyle.
No toys. She's left in her gated room to tear up stuff and wildly rock. She is attention deprived in my opinion. She's shown attention in the vlogs and it's obvious that the mother despises her. Fake hugs and kisses for the camera. Otherwise mom is on her fat ass with her nose stuck in her phone. Or making those gross recipies for youtube money. I can't stand her. You guys rock in this forum. I have enjoyed reading likeminded comments. I have watched for over 2 years so i have seen the changes you all have seen. Their fans disgust me too. They are very cult like. Express your opinion and if its different than theirs its ON!! Lol. Mark my words...there WILL be a scandal involving this family and they will be brought down. I don't know when...or how...i just know it's coming!!!

Anyone else think Prissy will meet somebody else and divorce Asa?
Yes. I think it's possible she's planning that now. Whatever it takes to be away from Abbie. Asa is a jerk...but she wears the pants.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.