Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glowfish

I don’t like how Isaiah grabbed Abbies ear in yesterday’s video. I know she did it to him but he needs to not be rough with her

Someone here posted this back when they went on vacation. You can see him grabbing her arm, playful or not, he needs to not be rough with her.

omg yeah I didn’t like it either. I was so shocked.

Lumoss

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Omg ignore my comment I literally said the same thing you did ^^^^^^^^^^

SLawson98

I watched one video from this family and found it uncomfortable to watch.

The Chapman family on the other hand show Autism as it should be shown.
How are they the Chapman family when I don't think they're married, the autistic son isn't his, so who has the Chapman name? Also they're another family who have given up work to film children.

lovesis

VIP Member
A lot of editing in this video. All for Pricillas benefit. Abbie could have cared less about a pedicure. Poor Pricilla...she just wants a "typical" daughter. It's so obvious.
These people are never thankful. Ever. For anything. 🐷 🐖

In this video she does say that she believed her and Abbie wouldn't be able to bond because of her Autism. I want to believe Priscilla is genuine, I have a soft spot for her but sometimes I can't tell if shes acting or not.

Lumoss

It's kind of cruel that pricilla had to get up so early to cook thanks giving on her first thanks giving with her surgery. I understand she enjoys cooking for her family but if I was a guest I would of felt guilt, defo would of offered to drive over in the morning and help her prep

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
I think the reason why is because of the known health hazards of being overweight. So sorry you’re dealing w/ a terminal illness! 🥺

Hotographer512

VIP Member
It's going to be funny when Priscilla starts bankrupting the family with her horrible health habits.

Weight loss surgery, hair and nail appointments, bad hygiene causing tons of dental bills, spending habits...

GONNA BE HILARIOUS!!!

Until they just force nanny to make more fake art to sell....

What is the point of art if you're doing all the work and Abbie is the token person barely holding the brush as she looks away and isn't even involved???? Yet they call it her art so they can sell it and fatten themselves up.

Now Priscilla's teeth are going to gobble a significant portion of the profits.

It's karma!!!!

Sooooo funny.
You right tho!!
Let's hope Abbie or Crazy Nanny isn't forced into labouring turning out Art so they can recoup pigcillas dental bills. No doubt they will try something.
My guess is 10K for implants.
Chump change to a millionaire.
Probably tax deductible too.
Garbage People.

Morningstar

Amazes me why people still support and award them seeing how slimy the whole mess has become. Until people start boycotting their sponsors and affiliates and complain to You Tube they will be successful. And where does that leave Abby? Oh if only one could hear what she is thinking. Something is amiss the way she shrinks back and doesn't want affection given or demanded of her. Some times her eyes look so sad and inhibited. As if she is saying, "Please stop with the camera. I don't want to do this. I'm Abby..I'm your daughter..I'm a kid. You're hurting my feelings. I don't want strangers looking at me..please." I wonder if at night, alone in her room silent tears stream down her cheeks and rest upon her pillow. I wonder if in the darkness she feels like the lonliest girl in the world. I wonder if, as the tears flow she calls out in her silence, "I just want to be me."