Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, that's true what you guys say. But after 21 or so, all services end. They get free diapers for life from our taxes, free respite from our taxes, they will get other free things from our taxes like free private school tuition from suing the county and etc. Social security income... So maybe they will find another way to milk the system.

I noticed Priscilla never wore a seatbelt until people started berating her for it. She just wanted to cannonball through the windshield like a giant wrecking ball and have us taxpayers fund the bill for her healthcare costs.

Someone said she had missing teeth which are plain to see. She can't fix her hillbilly teeth but chooses to get her nails done every week?????? Giant gap in the middle and missing teeth when she smiles from her rotten diet and lazy hygiene habits, or lack thereof. Just look at her parents and you can see where she got it all from.

Priorities, people!?!??

Stay tuned for the rest of her teeth to fall out one by one. And diabetes is next!

If I had a teenager in a diaper for life, I would be saving more instead of blowing it on tacky decorations and etc. Also, they keep feeding Abbie sugar free chemical food - don't they know it's really bad for you? This is how they got to be so morbidly obese. Ignorant beyond words.

And they continue the cycle with no education. Priscilla was bragging she gets brand name butter. Um, Land o' Lakes is hardly brand name. They're so trashy. Do they ever buy organic?

If they care about brand name so much, why is their "smart" public school son going to some mountain school no one has ever heard of? High SAT scores, my foot!!!! High SAT scores get you into Harvard..... Crickets... Silence.... Anyone???? Yeah, keep having concussions and having your delusional small town brags.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree but they are saving to have someone move in with them at that point to take over the care!
hence the endless income strategies!

Haha cannonball 🤣🤣 sums her up!
I know strange that she hasn’t that fixed by now!

Reactions: 3
I highly doubt anyone would move in with someone who is constantly screaming, destroying and pooping in a diaper. Have you ever changed an adult diaper full of poop? Adult sized poop?

And if you don't put on a vest backwards over pajamas backward with a zipper, she will dig poop out and smear it all over the room and eat it?

Can you imagine the mess? No one would last one day past that. No way.

Maybe a professional in a group home setting where they can pass off care, share the stress and load. But for a human being to give up their life to do that? There is no money in the world.

I’m sure Asa selected a few low costing choices and that’s where Isiah made his choice from, poor Isiah didn’t really get much of a say, I am sure the place he wanted he was told no by Asa!

I know they always have a pantry full of junk and make recipes full of butter etc and takeouts! Like you say Asa heart won’t take much more!!

I highly doubt anyone would move in with someone who is constantly screaming, destroying and pooping in a diaper. Have you ever changed an adult diaper full of poop? Adult sized poop?

And if you don't put on a vest backwards over pajamas backward with a zipper, she will dig poop out and smear it all over the room and eat it?

Can you imagine the mess? No one would last one day past that. No way.

Maybe a professional in a group home setting where they can pass off care, share the stress and load. But for a human being to give up their life to do that? There is no money in the world.
Well I never thought of it like that, I am guessing Asa hasn’t either as that’s his plan, they even had a room built ready!
Now you have said I am unsure if there is even a service for that then? Unless maybe it will be multiple in and out all week? I really don’t know what will happen to her! I agree they won’t be able to control her much longer she’s will get taller and much much stronger as they get older and weaker.

Reactions: 1
You can also get scholarships from Ivy League schools. You have to have the talent, the scores and the grades. Proof is in the pudding, I think.

He just isn't as smart as they say...

Oh okay so yes not the grades we were told or Asa been controlling again!
I remember he did moan about the whole process!

Reactions: 1
Oh yeah watching tonight Asa said his son took a hoodie and a windbreaker to NY in winter. Sooo smart, yeah.

An adult who cannot survive without parental control. Hm.... Definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Why did they coddle him so much? They never let him fail and now he's going to have one rude awakening when he has to do it all on his own.

Loving a child is letting them learn, not saving yourself from feeling the pain of watching them fail. That is the ultimate selfish way of parenting. You're really just unable to bear the pain, so you do the absolute worst thing for your child to avoid the pain of experience. You're not saving your child, you're saving yourself from the unpleasant feelings of seeing your child fail. But they NEED to fail in order to learn. So you're just handicapping them in order to spare your own inability to cope.

Be a bigger person for your child. Let them learn natural consequences. Clearly, these two cannot bear the suffering of anything that is healthy. They can't bear the suffering of turning down butter pie, why would I be surprised they can't do something for their own children that requires sacrifice?

These are people who would rather cut off 80% of their stomachs through major surgery to lose weight. Eating healthier isn't an option. Better to do the most drastic riskiest thing, chop off a body part... That makes sense.

Exercise? No thanks, I'll undergo major surgery to stop gorging myself on butter steak all day.

These people don't want to do things the right way. They want the easy way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
That is true but Asa said his grades are bad. That doesn't sound book smart to me???? Book smart kids get good grades and go to top universities.

To his parents, he's smart. But that is not saying much. You have to consider the rotten source. Compared to his parents and Abbie, he is book smart yes.

• Haha
Appalachian State is a good school. Back in the day several friends of mine attended. Nevermind that it took some of them 6 years to graduate because of the partying and enjoying the mountain lifestyle! 😆.
I hope Isaiah has the time of his life. He has been a caregiver the majority of his life. He deserves "the best life". I feel sorry for him.

It's kind of cruel that pricilla had to get up so early to cook thanks giving on her first thanks giving with her surgery. I understand she enjoys cooking for her family but if I was a guest I would of felt guilt, defo would of offered to drive over in the morning and help her prep

It's kind of cruel that pricilla had to get up so early to cook thanks giving on her first thanks giving with her surgery. I understand she enjoys cooking for her family but if I was a guest I would of felt guilt, defo would of offered to drive over in the morning and help her prep
I get what you're saying but she did not have to spend all that money to feed 6 people and prepare such a gluttonous feast.
She made her bed....
Sorry. My compassion meter is still broken. 😆

• Haha
I get what you're saying but she did not have to spend all that money to feed 6 people and prepare such a gluttonous feast.
She made her bed....
Sorry. My compassion meter is still broken. 😆
No I agree it was far too large for 6 people, was thinking maybe it was just an American thing to go over the top like that but even still looked a bit much.

ABBIE'S ORNAMENT?

Abbie made Christmas ornaments with a stamp and paint.

YES THEY SOLD OUT. And so many people in the comments complaining that they didn't get to buy one. Abbie is making them a fortune.

They can "force" her to do these ornaments which she has no idea what they are for but they could never take her on the toy aisle?

And at the end of the vlog, Priscilla is teaching Abbie how to use Tik Tok.

More like Abbie saw her mom on Tik Tok and was curious to what she was doing.

"Typical Teen" but she doesn't really know what the app is or understands it.

Last edited:
These ornaments are certainly not made from free will and genuine crafty fun! They are mass produced with someone’s grubby hand forcing her to do stamping, there’s no way she can do that alone! She wouldn’t even be looking in the same direction or aware! I doubt she was allowed to even make a mess judging by how they turned out. People buying them for what?? I want my own child’s ridiculous decorations on my tree not a forced perfect one made by a YouTuber family who exploits their kid!

Just out of curiosity how much are they??

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think my biggest issue is that Abbie seems so hungry all the time. I understand, and have worked with people how have food issues, but they restrict her so much.

I understand they’re worried about her gaining too much weight but a plate of veggies with some chicken or eggs is so few calories and she might be so much more settled.

And someone let that lovely girl play with some fun, noisy toys!! she might be a teen but clearly she loves that type of thing

• Heart
It would be nice if they donated some of the money made from Abbie's art to an autism charity. But, they won't because $$$

Like I said, they are greedy people who are always looking to make more money usually through easy means like exploiting others. Pigcilla with her MLM scheme, The whole Fatheringautism merch and videos and of course Abbie's 'art'.

Those ornaments sold for $5.00 each.
Not sure how many there were in the kit. I think i heard the amount $49.00 spoken at some point. So perhaps that was what it cost them.
I wonder if they stay awake at night thinking of ways to profit off of Abbie. If Abbie actually did the art without fat hands doing it for her, I would be ok with it. Maybe. It's still exploitation and profiting off of a mentally challenged person.
Sometimes karma is slow. But I will wait because I know it's coming.

• Haha
One of the best points:
"The Maass family continues to use their platform to keep the conversation and power of what services they use and endorse in the hands of the non-autistic status quo. As if to say, while giving us the middle finger: “Screw your independence and feelings and livelihood, kids. Here’s a surfboard and some lipstick, and give us some money.”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.