Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered about the autism diagnosis as well. She doesn’t seem to have the typical autism traits, like crowds and loud noises and lights.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I sometimes think the people who comment on their you
Tube channel are fools. If Abbie has bad behaviour they respond with “isn’t she cute”. It isn’t cute it is behaviour that should be corrected.
Toddlers leArn about behaviours by being corrected and is Abbie is as it’s said of a toddler level mentally, then surely she should be corrected for bad behaviour.
The grabbing of food is the one that gets me the most. She is well fed and it is unacceptable to grab food from somebody, whether at home or eating out

Reactions: 4
Lmao!!!!!!!! Omg I was embarrased watching it.
I had to look up "Crip Walk". to see what it is supposed to look like.. I'm not sure what she was trying to do. it looked nothing like what I found . so funny ! Is she trying to be funny? or is this an actual serious attempt?

• Haha
I suspect that behind closed dpors, Asa and P fight a lot about money. P overspends and Asa is demanding. You can tell by the look on P's face sometimes that they are putting on a show. You can tell when someone is stressed out or unhappy. Actions speak louder than words. Isa seems uptight as of late. He often looks unsure of what he should or should not say. Why did Asa get mad at Isa for wrapping up the cat in a blanket? Lighten up ffs.
I believe A and P read the posts here hence P's fake affection to Abbey and the health kick.
At the beginning, I think they were genuine. Money went to their head big time.

It won't last.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I had to look up the crip walk too after I thought Pigcilla might be having a seizure of some sorts.

Asa cannot take any form of criticism whatsoever, he is constantly looking for admiration. “Did I do good”. That time when his mom and stepfather were visiting he kept asking “aren’t you proud of me”. His Dad reminds me of a real hard ass. So I’m sure Asa has some real mommy and daddy issues. Also his admission he cannot work for others, His defensiveness with the thermostat in the house is also quite amusing. An all round psychotherapist dream patient. How we doing Bagalhoni?

• Haha
I suspect that behind closed dpors, Asa and P fight a lot about money. P overspends and Asa is demanding. You can tell by the look on P's face sometimes that they are putting on a show. You can tell when someone is stressed out or unhappy.
I definitely agree about the money. P just posted on her IG account yesterday about getting paid and it was helping with the bills and Isa education funds. In which I was surprised to hear because Asa put his foot down when Isa started looking out of state and stated that Isa would not leave FL for school, unless he found enough grants and scholarships to cover it because he could have attended any FL school for free...
Of course, she mentioned that they are “paying off” Abby’s new ride.. I can only imagine, when life does get hard, the first thing to go will be her present.. 😒

I had to look up the crip walk too after I thought Pigcilla might be having a seizure of some sorts.

Asa cannot take any form of criticism whatsoever, he is constantly looking for admiration. “Did I do good”. That time when his mom and stepfather were visiting he kept asking “aren’t you proud of me”. His Dad reminds me of a real hard ass. So I’m sure Asa has some real mommy and daddy issues. Also his admission he cannot work for others, His defensiveness with the thermostat in the house is also quite amusing. An all round psychotherapist dream patient. How we doing Bagalhoni?
I thought the same thing about all of her dancing. I get it, she missed out all the younger years of being able to dance as a younger 20-year old.. Come on though, you are closer to 40 and it definitely doesn’t look like you are dancing but having a medical complication...

Also, yes, I believe they both have psychological issues. Recently, they even had stated parents with special needs children are 65% more likely to have anxiety, depression and/or other mental health issues... I definitely see where Asa has the “aren’t you proud of me?” Especially after they purchased the house and the in-laws visited. He even said “did I do good buying this house for your daughter? Aren’t you proud of me?” Not for Isa and Abbie but all about the wife.. P has attachment issues with Abbie. Sadly, I have seen this same thing but thankfully, had a Grandma and Grandpa that raised me. When my Grandpa got sick, I was sent to live with my parents and my Mom treated me this same way. She didn’t know how to parent, nor did she want to. Only when people would call her out on it, did she try to turn on the charm. Abbie needs more days out with her Mom and her Mom helping take care of her daily needs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I definitely see where Asa has the “aren’t you proud of me?” Especially after they purchased the house and the in-laws visited. He even said “did I do good buying this house for your daughter? Aren’t you proud of me?” Not for Isa and Abbie but all about the wife..
That make sense. I figured Asa had something to prove. When fans were accusing them of taking too many vacations , he said they were never able to do so before. Did you guys see Priscillas parents house, it was huge. I’m guessing Priscilla didn’t have a hard time growing up financially(hence the comment about not relying on gov assistance). Now Asa is able to provide all the things he wasn’t able and that’s why they are milking it for all it’s worth. I wonder if Priscilla makes any of the financial decisions. It would suck if they spent $600k on that house and aren’t able to afford it. Maybe it’s paid off, who knows.

That make sense. I figured Asa had something to prove. When fans were accusing them of taking too many vacations , he said they were never able to do so before. Did you guys see Priscillas parents house, it was huge. I’m guessing Priscilla didn’t have a hard time growing up financially(hence the comment about not relying on gov assistance). Now Asa is able to provide all the things he wasn’t able and that’s why they are milking it for all it’s worth. I wonder if Priscilla makes any of the financial decisions. It would suck if they spent $600k on that house and aren’t able to afford it. Maybe it’s paid off, who knows.
No, that house was financed. It was the reason why they had to pull closing out because they almost lost the financing. It is said that “some help” from his family possibly pushed the finance company to allow it to go through...

Yeah I didn’t understand that, very strange.
I think it's because Assa is a control freak.
In addition, he tries to be such a manly man (when he's not wreath making, etc.) and watching his male child show such tenderness (in Assa's mind a feminine quality), he got embarrassed and tried to gain control to stop this behavior!
Assa hurry up and come out. It's 2020! You can still live your 'best life'!
Stop the lies and stop the exploitation!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it's because Assa is a control freak.
In addition, he tries to be such a manly man (when he's not wreath making, etc.) and watching his male child show such tenderness (in Assa's mind a feminine quality), he got embarrassed and tried to gain control to stop this behavior!
Assa hurry up and come out. It's 2020! You can still live your 'best life'!
Stop the lies and stop the exploitation!
Also Asa was at the time featuring Priscilla "having fun" with Abbie.. and he didn't want Isaiah to outshine that.

• Heart
There’s Abbies last normal person gone - Nanny.
What a shame everyone nice and beneficial to Abbie will be driven away because of her horrible parents!

• Heart
  • Sad
There’s Abbies last normal person gone - Nanny.
What a shame everyone nice and beneficial to Abbie will be driven away because of her horrible parents!
Yea.. I wonder what the real reason is for her leaving? I have been noticing her less on the blogs. Who is going to make "Abbies Art"?

Why do summer and Becca have to be there at the same time? Is Becca working and Summer just hanging out?

Reactions: 3
Assa is now an expert in social media and will be a "channel coach" to those people who are in my view stupid enough to pay him for his advice!!
This outta be as about as successful as daily walks and weight loss. 😆
2 paid respite workers at the same time!! How nice for them. I hope Medicaid in Florida keeps a close watch on their billing!
Oh great. A huge box of chemically processed oatmeal for Abbie!! Very little effort for that mother of hers to put forth and full of sugar! Yum!
Crazy Nanny is the best. I'm glad she's moving on! Those fake ALMOST tears from Pigcilla and Assa. Abbie won't even know she's gone. I hope they spend some of that money Crazy Nanny helped them make and buy something nice for her.
Assas comments about Abbie looking "wild eyed" after a "bad" day were disturbing. Begging for food and attention. She's trying to get him to follow her somewhere and he just refuses. What a dick.
"Mood swings jacked up days".
'In bed laying down for 2 hours straight but her little brain won't shut off long enough for her to find sleep. This is Autism'. Is it? Or is it a kid with IDD who does not get exercise and or mental stimulation?
Help me out those of you who have kids who are autistic. I know it's complicated. Thanks!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
That’s it isn’t it! Sitting around alone or sitting in a car or sitting listening to her two teenage ‘caregivers’ chat. Where is she burning energy, learning, and so on, we’re they late back and her sleep medication time got messed up?

what a stupid end note, he’s a joke!
this is Austism really, yes that two hour stretch of insomnia is autism as can’t possibly be her environment! 🙄

And did he actually swap his watch so we could see the time?!

It made me feel sad actually watching her so desperate to talk to her dad and get no where what so ever. It’s scenes like that where I feel uncomfortable watching! He’s horrible.

It made me feel sad actually watching her so desperate to talk to her dad and get no where what so ever. It’s scenes like that where I feel uncomfortable watching! He’s horrible.
Would it have been that big of an inconvenience for one of them to get up and see what Abbie wanted.

Exactly, knowing she can’t use the words or sign, it would of been nice to just go and see so it encourages positive communication, it’s actions like that which delay communication at a younger age!
It is not like they had had a full day with her and were worn out, they hadn’t seen her from what I could tell!
I must admit I did feel sorry for her then.

I see the YT coaching this way: Lauren Layzee, it’s time to pay up! 🤣 She has admittedly been seeking his help for quite a while now. By him making the announcement on his ch, it’s a way for him to say his FRIENDSHIP isn’t free. He’s expecting cash or gift cards, possibly even from the single mom who has started a ch. He’s reinforcing the exploitation of defenseless special needs children on YT.

And let’s imagine for a sec that Abbie miraculously became typical tmw. How would she feel about her father telling the world that she bit her own arm & then pulled her teachers hair before school. Is that really something that anyone would want exposed to the world by someone else? This isn’t autism awareness. This is exploitation. Those situations should stay between the school, maybe family, & Dr’s only!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.