Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's going to be funny when Priscilla starts bankrupting the family with her horrible health habits.

Weight loss surgery, hair and nail appointments, bad hygiene causing tons of dental bills, spending habits...

GONNA BE HILARIOUS!!!

Until they just force nanny to make more fake art to sell....

What is the point of art if you're doing all the work and Abbie is the token person barely holding the brush as she looks away and isn't even involved???? Yet they call it her art so they can sell it and fatten themselves up.

Now Priscilla's teeth are going to gobble a significant portion of the profits.

It's karma!!!!

Sooooo funny.
You right tho!!
Let's hope Abbie or Crazy Nanny isn't forced into labouring turning out Art so they can recoup pigcillas dental bills. No doubt they will try something.
My guess is 10K for implants.
Chump change to a millionaire.
Probably tax deductible too.
Garbage People.

Is this why they always avoid questions about Abbie and her dental care or was that addressed in an older video?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Does anyone else find it creepy the way he wakes Abbie up with a camera in her face?

Imagine waking up to your dad whispering your name with a camera in your face.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is this why they always avoid questions about Abbie and her dental care or was that addressed in an older video?
Good question. Maybe Assa will address it in a future vlog. 😆😆.

Does anyone else find it creepy the way he wakes Abbie up with a camera in her face?

Imagine waking up to your dad whispering your name with a camera in your face.
It's awful.
Just another garbage people example.

It could be upwards of $3k per dental implant. Blaming her dental problems on her morbidly obese parents as if dental was their only issue! How about a lifetime of sweets? Her breath must smell rancid.

Abbie barely brushes, he does seem to help her, but they better start flossing Abbie’s teeth!

Those poor teachers having to deal w/ Abbie immediately after eating Skittles. That was weird. And bad choice to give her Whoppers upon waking. Why not apple slices?

Well, that stupid elf brought Abbie 2 pieces of candy while everyone else got things that were valued at least $25.00.
Apple slices would have required moving their bodies. While that is a wonderful idea, it never would happen with what I call, The Lazy Squad!!
Poor Abbie.

• Haha
It could be upwards of $3k per dental implant. Blaming her dental problems on her morbidly obese parents as if dental was their only issue! How about a lifetime of sweets? Her breath must smell rancid.

Abbie barely brushes, he does seem to help her, but they better start flossing Abbie’s teeth!

Those poor teachers having to deal w/ Abbie immediately after eating Skittles. That was weird. And bad choice to give her Whoppers upon waking. Why not apple slices?
In one of the videos their neighbors gave them a fruit basket and at the end of the video, Abbie snuck a few bites of apples from the basket

Poor girl is probably craving something nutritious.

That necklace is prob worth $1 & was likely gifted, along w/ the $25 xbox card that had PS noted on it. So Isaiah was gifted (from fan/anyone) the xbox card, but mostly plays the playstation? I don’t care/just mentioning why PS was noted. (So card is useless to him? He can resell for maybe half, but the $25 was possibly a fan’s hard earned $) Asa’s gift was his own used SD card, to which he then begged (the company basically) for more. Looked to me like all the gifts were just stuff they had laying around the house.

No one give them anymore $ please. lol

You are most likely 100% correct.
What disturbed me was Abby got 2 pieces of candy.
That spoke volumes.

Miss Priss also gave Abbie a gummy Lifesaver reward or few just before leaving for school recently! Hmm....what the hell is her problem w/ sugar & trying to fatten everyone up? Abbie would eat a piece of broccoli as a reward! It’s something to put in her mouth & consume. Weird ppl. My fam member has an obese MIL w/ a failed gastric bypass surgery years ago. She always brings sweets over & after 15+ yrs, I think she has finally listened & stopped doing that.

Somebody pissed pigcil off on Instagram.
I missed the comments cuz by the time I got there, the comments were deleted!
Imagine that.
😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How’d you know about the IG comments? I am actually having a hard time imagining anyone triggering her while she’s down. I’ve had bouts of Trigeminal Neuralgia before so I feel bad for her. I bet wealthy ppl will send them $ to help pay for her thousands in dental bills. Not to mention dental discounts for advertising?

She said something about how one day she will post a cute picture of her family without controversy then referred to a "debbie downer" saying there's always one.
I inferred from that and the fans comments someone said something.
You are 100% right. They are covered. She gets new teeth and the exploitation continues.

Crazy Nanny, I feel, is a kind soul who is very faith based and way smarter than she looks. They exploit her too in my opinion.
Respite care is covered by Medicaid waivers, I believe for them. Somehow. Or private insurance then they pay the difference. I would guess $15.00-40.00 per hour range. Either way...they are covered. Chump change to get away from dealing with Abbie.
They "gave away" 4 of those stupid scooters. 😂. Dangerous things and I hope whomever "won" doesn't have an accident!!!
Who even rides those things beside them? No doubt the neighborhood stares in shock and disbelief as they go by! Neighbor 1: "Damn...wtf was that"? Neighbor 2: "It looked like 2 pigs on scooters to me"! Hysterical laughter ensues between neighbors.
I am pretty sure I have not seen anything so unnatural looking in my life as them on those scooters. SCOOTER SQUAD!! Imagine hearing that and then seeing that in your quiet upper class neighborhood several times a week. Geeezus.
Not much doubt that whatever the big emergency with Pigcilla was it's drama of some kind. Afterall, it's all about them. Not Abbie and certainly not about spreading awareness or educating about autism, in my opinion.
I'm sure I forgot something. 😆

You are a kind soul. You did what you felt was right by Abbie and so do many people.
Hopefully they too will see the light and stop supporting Assa who is, in my opinion, nothing more than a PT Barnum Jr. con artist.
Glowfish, thank you for sharing. Don't ever feel bad for trying to be good to people. 😁
I agree..Glowfish you are good people. It is the good and honest people who fall prey to this stuff. Been there myself many times. You have a caring heart. We all do on here. We care about Abby.

Crazy Nanny, I feel, is a kind soul who is very faith based and way smarter than she looks. They exploit her too in my opinion.
Respite care is covered by Medicaid waivers, I believe for them. Somehow. Or private insurance then they pay the difference. I would guess $15.00-40.00 per hour range. Either way...they are covered. Chump change to get away from dealing with Abbie.
They "gave away" 4 of those stupid scooters. 😂. Dangerous things and I hope whomever "won" doesn't have an accident!!!
Who even rides those things beside them? No doubt the neighborhood stares in shock and disbelief as they go by! Neighbor 1: "Damn...wtf was that"? Neighbor 2: "It looked like 2 pigs on scooters to me"! Hysterical laughter ensues between neighbors.
I am pretty sure I have not seen anything so unnatural looking in my life as them on those scooters. SCOOTER SQUAD!! Imagine hearing that and then seeing that in your quiet upper class neighborhood several times a week. Geeezus.
Not much doubt that whatever the big emergency with Pigcilla was it's drama of some kind. Afterall, it's all about them. Not Abbie and certainly not about spreading awareness or educating about autism, in my opinion.
I'm sure I forgot something. 😆

You are a kind soul. You did what you felt was right by Abbie and so do many people.
Hopefully they too will see the light and stop supporting Assa who is, in my opinion, nothing more than a PT Barnum Jr. con artist.
Glowfish, thank you for sharing. Don't ever feel bad for trying to be good to people. 😁

Last edited:
Okay as I said up front I'm not the one to fat bash anyone. I'm a big girl myself for many reasons. Some of which yes I take responsibility for and some are beyond my control. I also have a terminal illness so for me life is too short to judge people for what they look like. That being said I do judge people by their humanity And humility. These people have neither. If they read the comments here and other places and it has not even curved their despicable behavior with Abby there is no hope for a change. The change will have to come from the powers that be at You Tube to just shut their channel down. That person will have to believe that humanity and the dignity of the human spirit is worth more than money. And they will have to be brave enough to stand up and be counted. As for Asa and Priscilla? If all of the things said about them doesn't make them correct their wrongs it is highly unlikely that they care what is said. Unfortuneatly overweight people are the only ones left that society deems it still PC to insult and hurt. Truly there are those who think we all should just die because we are useless. Not true though. We are also people of many talents. No lecture intended..please be kind. My time here is slipping away and when I leave I take my beauty (as a matter of fact I was before illness) I take my art, writing and sense of humor with me. Forgive my serious post folks. I will keep up with what happens to Abby and chastise those who harm her sweet spirit. Happy Holidays everyone...carry on. Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think the reason why is because of the known health hazards of being overweight. So sorry you’re dealing w/ a terminal illness! 🥺

I enjoyed the live broadcast last night. (Sarcasm)
Every chance they got to defend how they and the channel changed over the years, they tried to.
They have been reading here and they try so hard to justify all the things they have been called out for. 😆
They even have Isaiah brainwashed, in my opinion. He seemed to want to add his 2 cents but he hesitates and makes sure his words correspond with whatever they have told him. I believe he lives to please and lives in fear. I am glad he uses that app for his mental health counseling. Of course the world did not need to know this but hey, it's a sponsor or a money maker for them somehow. Garbage People!
Poor Abbie. Was she pretty medicated? She just sat there. It's rare she is so still and in such close proximity to her "mother". Once again, she asking for food while "mother" had her nose in her phone and did not respond to her first attempt to get her attention. It was probably almost 8pm when they finally ate.
It seems like they talk about "autism awareness" for 30 seconds tops if that. In some vlogs no mention of it at all.
The remaining time, I feel, is spent exploiting Abbie in just about every way possible, then there's bragging, shopping, insulting, eating, drinking Dunkin and promoting.
It's all one big narcissistic exploitative tit show in my opinion.
If they were actually doing for Abbie and not themselves that would be different. To me it seems that Abbie is an afterthought to them in everything they do. Unless its in a 45 minute time frame when the camera is on for the vlog. Then she might be involved in something for her. It is rare that occurs these days in my view.
I will wait. We are not the only ones whose eyes have been opened. 😁.

• Heart
You’re in my brain. lol!

I bet you’ve followed the Sacconephoney’s in the past too, right? I see similarities between the 2 imbeciles male figures. In fact, it’s obvious Asa has copied their filming “format.” Like the camera in Abbie’s face upon waking.

Did you see Miss Priss’ full plate from the BBQ delivery!!! whoa mama! She’s eating full portions. There would be no reason for her to have food for Abbie on her plate because she was sitting on the couch. What a terrible procedure to put the body thru, to then undo it. Not familiar w/ what was done, but yikes.

• Heart
You’re in my brain. lol!

I bet you’ve followed the Sacconephoney’s in the past too, right? I see similarities between the 2 imbeciles male figures. In fact, it’s obvious Asa has copied their filming “format.” Like the camera in Abbie’s face upon waking.

Did you see Miss Priss’ full plate from the BBQ delivery!!! whoa mama! She’s eating full portions. There would be no reason for her to have food for Abbie on her plate because she was sitting on the couch. What a terrible procedure to put the body thru, to then undo it. Not familiar w/ what was done, but yikes.
She's a glutton- no surprises there. She will undo her surgery because she just can't stop shoving food in her piehole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.