Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossipTea

@Morningstar I think she has a condition meaning she will never get full and will just continue eating non stop. I also wonder if the constant asking for food is also from past reinforcement from ABA just a thought. I do also think she may be getting more hungry now due to her age and hormones so they could offer fruit or salad sticks rather than a straight no always but I’m not sure how her condition works if honest.

lovesis

VIP Member
I think most of Abbies "bad" behaviours could come from the fact that all she is allowed to do all day is sit on her ipad or rock on a couch. She's most likely bored out of her mind and creates mayhem just to get some attention from her parents.

She has two stay at home parents and I'm almost positive neither of then play games or try to entertain her in any other way unless it's for vlog footage.

Their subscribers have sent dozens and dozens of sensory toys for Abbie, yet how many times in vlogs do we see her playing with them?

Maybe she would prefer to rock in her room all day, but why encourage it constantly? Because it makes her seem like a "typical teen"? Ridiculous...

Surely, they can spare an hour of their precious phone and editing time to lay out a matching game, kinetic sand, slime, a stacking game, anything, just to give her some one on one time instead of letting her rock her self dizzy and destroying the house out of boredom. What's so difficult about being patient and persevering when she continually puts things in her mouth instead of just giving up?

I really can't understand why Pricilla sits on her ass 99% of the day on her phone. Why did she even need to take on that stupid pyramid scheme job? Are they that greedy for money that she got suckered in by that?

But then again, she seems to hate having time alone with her daughter, so shes probably enjoying being allowed to "work" while everyone else chases Abbie around.

. SM-G935F .

I did like this video of when Priscilla and Abbie went to the nailshop but seems a little rehearsed with Asa recording and playing the sappy music.

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
How’d you know about the IG comments? I am actually having a hard time imagining anyone triggering her while she’s down. I’ve had bouts of Trigeminal Neuralgia before so I feel bad for her. I bet wealthy ppl will send them $ to help pay for her thousands in dental bills. Not to mention dental discounts for advertising?

Hotographer512

VIP Member
A lot of editing in this video. All for Pricillas benefit. Abbie could have cared less about a pedicure. Poor Pricilla...she just wants a "typical" daughter. It's so obvious.
These people are never thankful. Ever. For anything. 🐷 🐖

String Man

VIP Member
I'm not that surprised, honestly. I wonder if it's to do with when they sued the school district for Abbie.
No idea - I suppose it could be but I'm sure on a previous search I saw that Asa had something from 2004? I could be mistaken.

Looks like the current house belongs to the parents. not them.

1567857777825.png

1567858773485.png

Last edited:

dizzybee

Can you link the video??? That would of been hilarious what a funny thing to get mad about. I thought it would of been lovely for her to care enough to fix her hair
I went back and looked for it, too many videos to go through! Sorry!

Also, Priscilla’s lisp is not cute. How can her bite be correct? It must be damaging for her teeth. Abby has the same recessed lower jaw, sadly, it looks like it’s only made worse by not being able to talk. I wonder how much of her behavior is autism & how much mental retardation? (If term still used/not trying to be offensive).
The correct term would be learning disability (for future reference)

Lumoss

I don’t like how Isaiah grabbed Abbies ear in yesterday’s video. I know she did it to him but he needs to not be rough with her

Someone here posted this back when they went on vacation. You can see him grabbing her arm, playful or not, he needs to not be rough with her.

He did the same in a recent vlog where she grabbed his ear and he grabbed it back but looked like he really pinched hard by his facial expression

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Feed her sweets before bed without brushing too. Same difference is brushing then eating sugary cereal in the morning.
He made some lame ass explanation about her brushing more than once a day so it was fine.
No, it's not fine. It's his laziness, in my opinion, showing up yet once again.
I hope someone saves Abbie.