Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catseverywhere

Haven't watched any of the videos yet but had a scroll through the father's insta page.

Not sure how much 'fun' Abbie would have had at a meet up of total strangers. She certainly appears to be the only one without a smile on her face. I would have thought meet ups would be quite stressful for her.

View attachment 38252

Found an old news article about her parents' legal fight re: her education. Seems like they had some valid complaints but there's a couple of things I found odd. Coming home with sand and playdoh on her clothes should not be a reason to complain, that happens to every kid at school (pen, paint etc). While I appreciate it was the school's responsibility to purchase the ipad/app there's no way I would let my child go without for a year and a half. Surely you would buy the items and then claim the money back from the education dept? I don't think the family were dirt poor pre-Youtube were they?

View attachment 38258

Mmm hmm ... well he's changed his tune (or maybe he has the quoted 20 million bucks in the bank, lol)

View attachment 38255
Wow! They say a picture speaks a thousand words :( I feel like the only people who are benefiting from this are her parents and the people who watch their channel. How is that fair on poor Abbie?!

Haven't watched any of the videos yet but had a scroll through the father's insta page.

Not sure how much 'fun' Abbie would have had at a meet up of total strangers. She certainly appears to be the only one without a smile on her face. I would have thought meet ups would be quite stressful for her.

View attachment 38252

Found an old news article about her parents' legal fight re: her education. Seems like they had some valid complaints but there's a couple of things I found odd. Coming home with sand and playdoh on her clothes should not be a reason to complain, that happens to every kid at school (pen, paint etc). While I appreciate it was the school's responsibility to purchase the ipad/app there's no way I would let my child go without for a year and a half. Surely you would buy the items and then claim the money back from the education dept? I don't think the family were dirt poor pre-Youtube were they?

View attachment 38258

Mmm hmm ... well he's changed his tune (or maybe he has the quoted 20 million bucks in the bank, lol)

View attachment 38255
They used to own a motorcycle repair shop. They closed it down to become fulltime youtubers about a year or two ago I think. I don't think they were making much money. The mom is also a top seller with Forever living or something.

Reactions: 1

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
I must have a fever because I can’t complain about today’s vlog. I think it was a fair representation of what it’s like dealing w/ Ab at the restaurant/new people/bday gathering. So for special needs parents, it could be helpful. It was good he brought her to the car, but she needs to also learn to regulate herself w/ her mother taking her to the car. I wonder if she calms down more for one or both grandma’s, more than she does for her mom. I hate to say this because I just don’t know, but there just seems to be mental retardation (again, I forget the new term) mixed in with her autism. She just appears like someone who will need a group home maybe by age 18-20?! Maybe she’ll calm down a lot in the coming years. But then I picture obesity, completely sedentary, more anger issues due to that, & it’s concerned even now about just how happy she is. If it takes some major seratonin increasing meds to help her smile & laugh more, then maybe that’s what they should look into. I’m guessing the older she gets, the less happy she’ll be. I’ve noticed this in the many months i’ve been watching. I just feel like Abbey needs more than what they are offering. She needs more 1 on 1 fun sensory games rather than having too much corner couch time just rocking. Praying for some sort of a cure for her to unlock her brain. I enjoy listening to Cody’s mom speak w/ him. They have a Facebook channel called Cody Speaks. He started speaking at 9.

She did have a lightweight turtleneck sweatshirt on. She could’ve work the hoodie into school, but Miss Priss is too concerned about dressing her daughter in styles she’d wear & the hoodie would’ve ruined the look for Priss, I’m sure of it! Heck, my kids wear hoodies! Good thing they’ve got a huge amount of money coming in to buy clothes. Yes, Priss was sure ready for the season! Never mind buying a new jacket sooner. They’ve been too busy on vacations. Cut them some slack! haha jk.

Mommy215

Apparently the ACA ruined insurance for them as its now too expensive. The comments are really ugly I’d you disagree even a mention of the treatment of Trump is brought up by there supporters

GossipTea

New thread title suggestion:

Summer gets a free stay, would it have been cheaper to pay, will Abbie ever get to play?

GossipTea

I agree I think the food obsession is for many reasons, I think it was probably overly restricted/rewarded whilst they did certain therapy’s, that’s why she asks for it immediately after everything! I think it’s from boredom, one of the few things she really knows how to say, and look who her role models are! Also like you say a survival thing if she’s constantly told no she will be grabbing it every time she sees it in fear for the no to arrive again!

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
It's tricky sometimes and I'm not always sure how to feel about it because on the one hand, yes it does seem exploitative and lacking empathy or sensitivity to Abby. But on the other hand, it's also sharing the reality of what happened in Abby's day instead of acting as if everything is rainbows and unicorns and nothing ever goes wrong.
I think they did do a couple of things right, as you said - they didn't film any of it. Secondly, they waited to talk about it until they were in a more private area where no one else would overhear it (except, that gets negated a little by sharing it on youtube). See how I'm conflicted about the whole thing? lol

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I have seen her Instagram. If Abbie had to make even 100 of those ornaments that's so cruel. I doubt she even made 5.
The rest could be her pyramid scheme lipstick on a pig errr...lipstick mama products.
Who knows. They no doubt have 12 sources of income as she bragged about.
So many people commenting they were upset because the ornaments were sold out. Pigcilla replied to many saying "try again'.
I wonder how many they sold.

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
Someone else said when Bratzee’s visited that all of the people in the video need their stomach stapled or whatever it’s called....sleeve surgery? Funny when people says Miss Priss is looking great because she’s getting smaller. I picture the ‘incredible shrinking woman’ movie, which is hardly the case for her. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s writing her own comments. He’s likely faking dozens a day from multiple accounts, in between him buying subs, allegedly.

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
I can't hate on Priscilla, she seems like a nice person. I don't like to comment on people's appearances as I think it's unnecessarily mean.
Yes, but she volunteers like crazy....is able to get to & walk around multiple stores (unlike myself) & work at the football concessions. Then when home, she’s pooped. Plopped on the sofa & many believe that if she cared more (bath, etc) for Abbey, she’d be in better shape.

• Heart

GossipTea

I am not at all being racist towards white people. I haven’t stated my own race or made it personal. It is ‘white privileged‘ people that are wrong, and annoy white people as well as other races. She thinks she is above everyone other than her particular status and but then copies the very traits including government help etc that she sticks her nose up at! Just expressed an observation that is all, and that’s the very reason why I kept putting off doing so.

Well I agree with you except they're clearly racist. One time the little Wee family girl walked into the room wearing a weighted vest and Isaiah said she looked like she was going to Compton. A lower income poverty stricken area full of minorities. It's not a joke that people get shot and killed there every day. People and children live there because they have no choice. Some white privilege kid joking about the fact that police and families have to wear bullet proof vests to survive isn't right. That's racist.

Some people called them out for it and Priscilla replied it's a joke. Also she made fun of Haiti and said she felt unsafe and had to run away and then asked a Haitian man named John if that was their real name because it wasn't "black" enough for her!? They also use rap and slang while making fun of minorities. It's gross.

And she posted publicly she is a Trump supporter. Enough said. Racist.
100% she is racist and above shows some reasons and she publicly displayed these for all to see! That John comment I wrote about earlier on also, it was so unnecessary. I won’t get onto politics but her choices say it all - like you said.

Last edited:

SLawson98

Anyone else think Prissy will meet somebody else and divorce Asa?
Last time I watched them, Priscilla had weight loss surgery. How's that going? I thought they seemed OK. I felt a bit sorry for them, as must be difficult with a daughter that badly affected. The son seems a nice lad.

cvjones88

Number one even if they paid for it themselves bottom line is the money comes from the exploitation of a child with no voice. A child who has no choice in her most personal problems and experiences being filmed for money and dad's ego. I thought this was made illegal in the past when people were made to stop filming and stop making money off of people with disabilities. The only difference is they are seen on social media instead of in person. I find it appalling as anyone with any morals should. Number two..if the cruise line IS sponsoring them it is wrong. How can they choose just one family to sponsor when there are literally thousands of families with Autistic children?Thousands who don't live the lavish lifestyle of a mansion filled with new furniture and decor, built in swimming pool, a slew of recreational toys, gifts to fill a new car from adoring fans for the whole family plus Dunkin' every day. If they are sponsored in any way shape or form IT IS WRONG! What about the plight of other families with other children with disabilities of every kind. If indeed this Cruise Line sponsored the Maass family they were absolutely wrong. When are people going to stop handing money and freebies over to these people? Look up their net worth together and seperately. I don't understand their blatant arrogance to film this cruise and flaunt it. Think how the family feels who can't even afford the smallest of sensory toys. And putting Abby aside while they go enjoy themselves WITHOUT her?! SHE IS WHY YOU HAVE EVEN A DIME TO YOUR NAME AND THIS SHAMEFULL TRIP. I think Isaiah AND Abby are the only ones with common sense and morals. I feel sorry for them for being pushed into their parents schemes. One question..Why has main stream media not done an expose' on these and people like them?
I don’t really have any feelings either way about this family and certainly wouldnt describe myself as a fan but I do watch every now and then. Asa did say the cruise is not sponsored, it’s discounted. It’s logic that the cruise company has no interest in sponsoring (or even discounting) a “normal” family with a lot less and who aren’t in the spotlight because there would be no return for them, except to maybe feel good. When they discount the cruise for Fathering Autism, they are effectively investing in advertising. They make less in the short term but potentially gain a lot more in the long term by getting the word out to thousands of people who might eventually buy their product. This is just the way of the world, whether it’s fair or not. I’d love to get discounted holidays like the travel bloggers I love to hate on Instagram but I havent put the time or effort into building a profile on there so who would ever invest in me? And I can’t really be mad at those instagrammers who had the idea to grow their travel profile, because I could have essentially done the same but didn’t have the drive. With vlogging every day life, it’s true that “anyone could do it” but not everyone does, so I kind of feel those that do are of course going to take the perks when they come. Who wouldn’t?!