Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie also ‘got away’ with not wearing the chest strap part of the seatbelt in Summer’s car. Why take that risk? Stupid people!

Reactions: 3
Abbie also ‘got away’ with not wearing the chest strap part of the seatbelt in Summer’s car. Why take that risk? Stupid people!
Ok it happens and it was a mistake but I don’t like how they tried to justify it in the comments. “She has it on, she just put the strap behind her”.
I don’t know why they are so defensive to every bit of feedback.

Someone on the comments said Lauren annoys her. Both Lauren and Priscilla were quick to respond 🤦‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see Lauren as annoying too! Hate I missed the free for all that most likely followed that comment. 😆.
Maybe I see her as annoying because she is so unoriginal. Copying her buddy in every. Single. Way possible. From similar eating habits (poor) down to the Dunkin and Dentist. 😆.
Is there a Lauren Brazee thread on here?
There needs to be. 😆

• Haha
Hey Asa....Saint Fiacre is the patron Saint of gardeners. Not Saint Francis.

Did anybody notice the “no pants party” Priscilla and Summer had at the glutton fest, ugly sweater party. Summer looked classless and Priscilla well lets just say that would be the only time I would have preferred to see a nice pair of leggings.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
They put a post up "whats coming for 2020". Here's what I think is coming up for the Maass'-

Pigcilla's weight loss surgery fails, and she continues to grow in width
Assa continues to creep on Summer and attempts to seduce her, both attempts fail and Summer GTFO out of there
Assa has a mid life crisis and realises that he is gay afterall, but remains firmly wedged in the closet
Isaiah has a blast at college and gets some college girl knocked up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They put a post up "whats coming for 2020". Here's what I think is coming up for the Maass'-

Pigcilla's weight loss surgery fails, and she continues to grow in width
Assa continues to creep on Summer and attempts to seduce her, both attempts fail and Summer GTFO out of there
Assa has a mid life crisis and realises that he is gay afterall, but remains firmly wedged in the closet
Isaiah has a blast at college and gets some college girl knocked up
I can definitely agree about the weight loss surgery failing. I think everyone sees that she is back to barley maintaining and not loosing anymore weight..
I think Summer will finally see what happens every single day with filming and be so fed up about bing on camera 12-14 hours a day and call it done. If she is smart, she will turn them into DSS while packing and walking out the door. It is one thing to visit but another to see how they live, day in and day out and that Abbie doesn’t get much of a break from cameras or video. I mean, just look at their current “break” and there is P posting a picture of her and Abbie, first thing in the morning..
Asa goes for weight loss surgery and has a fail just like P does.. That is my prediction. Also, maybe he learns that those lawyers and insurance company wrote policies way beyond their reach of allowance or that they were finally denied those policies? I can only hope they don’t continue to dump money into policies that would possibly never be used or paid out upon death..
Also, I don’t know if Isaiah will be in school long enough to get someone pregnant, at least not at ASU. I pray he isn’t stupid enough to get into the huge drug issues that the school has and if he avoids that, then that he can deal with being a very small ant. I hope he proves us all wrong but I have a feeling he will be looking for another school quickly, once he sees that he will be overlooked and have to demand attention (which is totally not his way, he is a go with the flow type person)..

Last edited:
I predicted the surgery would fail the first time I saw a Dunkin cup after her surgery. Black with HEAVY whipping cream, y'all. 😆
I believe Assa will undergo the knife in 2020. Not sure if it will be bariatric or heart. Depends on what happens first.
As for Summer, she may finally see through them and realize she's in too deep but can't escape. Assa probably had her sign some sort of non disclosure contract upon moving in. Or sheer greed and or her own narcissistic personality will keep her there.
Isaiah should do fine. I hope he does although the drug culture at App State does concern me. He seems broken deep down (Daddy issues) it's definitely a possibility using could be an issue for him. I sure hope it won't be.
I feel there will be lots of new things bought and bragged about. Ad attempts and pleas for sponsorships that will fail.
Shopping trips, nail and hair salon trips, dining out, Dunkin drinking, alcohol consumption, parties and lots of going places. Lot's of spending!!!
Lauren Brazee may even move to Jacksonville! If she doesn't, no doubt we will be seeing more of her in 2020 vlogs.
I believe that they're going to live that best life with all that money Abbie Money and gloat to the mostly economically disadvantaged women who are their fans.
Speaking of fans. I believe there will be more joining us here in 2020. Eyes will be opened. One rude, snarky smart assed comment by Assa at a time!
Stay tuned! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
My 2020 predictions. Priscilla bankrupts the family after buying out all of her overly priced makeup to remain a top seller in her mind. Undergoes multiple cosmetic surgery so not to appear as she stopped losing weight and her one drop wonder cream really does works. Continues to buy as much Dunkin as she can and tag them in every blessed Instagram post because now the free gift cards have run out and she needs a sponsor. Buys double, triple the Butcher Box and Hello fresh because the recommended servings never satisfy her stretched out gastric sleeve. Returns to Lane Bryant to replace her too small wardrobe. Attempts psychotherapy to understand why she is always rubbing at the side of her nose.

Summer kidnaps Abbie and her takes her to an undisclosed location where no videos or photography are allowed. This ensuring their 100% safety. Music is always allowed on. Meltdowns are considered normal. Cookies that you decorate are allowed to be eaten. There are no post offices or ornaments to decorate. They live happily ever after.

Asa is arrested after he is caught driving his overpriced golf cart on street greater then 35 mph. He leads police on a low speed chase through the neighborhood wearing his NFL pajamas and flip flops. He captures it all on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube live. As he is tased he goes down yelling “I am Father Autism, Spreading Autism awareness wherever I go, hey NFL shop.com can I get like and NOT SPONSORED!”

Isaiah succeeds in life, starts a YouTube channel about how to overcome growing up in a Narcissist family

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yep so it is true. Just saw that Bounty replied. The same message another user received.

• Haha
Yep so it is true. Just saw that Bounty replied. The same message another user received.

😆😆😆 NOT SPONSORED!!! 😆😆😆. I love it!!
Everybody should reach out on IG to every single # she throws out there and ask them why they would want to be associated with these people who exploit Abbie. Remind them that Abbie is non verbal and severely DD. Explain that even of Abbie has an opinion about their product, she couldn't express it.

Ok it happens and it was a mistake but I don’t like how they tried to justify it in the comments. “She has it on, she just put the strap behind her”.
I don’t know why they are so defensive to every bit of feedback.

Someone on the comments said Lauren annoys her. Both Lauren and Priscilla were quick to respond 🤦‍♀️.
Good to hear others said the same! I’ll have to check out the comments. Yes, Lauren has been annoying since day one! She clings to their money like a fly on tit! She has always wanted all their followers. Her 1st visit seemed very much forced on them by her. Her YT existence must be rough on her, based on her failed keto diet. I watched only 1 vlog, where she mentioned gaining 40 lbs. Or maybe she said that on the FA vlog. Whatever the case, she could get more followers if she just showed ppl her eating all day & nite. I’m sure there’s an audience of likely sick men for that. I’ve seen docu’s where they actually pay to watch morbidly obese women eat. It would be better than her child exploitation. Sure it’s fat ppl exploitation, but it’s not hurting a child. Her husband looks game for it too.

In YT comments someone asked if Asa could add subtitles to Abbie’s sign language. Imagine Asa blurry eyed & editing at 3am: pretzels, candy, break, bathroom, pretzels, candy, eat, break, bathroom, pretzels, eat, pretzels, candy, candy, candy, candy, candy....the super fans are so f’ing stupid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Good to hear others said the same! I’ll have to check out the comments. Yes, Lauren has been annoying since day one! She clings to their money like a fly on tit! She has always wanted all their followers. Her 1st visit seemed very much forced on them by her. Her YT existence must be rough on her, based on her failed keto diet. I watched only 1 vlog, where she mentioned gaining 40 lbs. Or maybe she said that on the FA vlog. Whatever the case, she could get more followers if she just showed ppl her eating all day & nite. I’m sure there’s an audience of likely sick men for that. I’ve seen docu’s where they actually pay to watch morbidly obese women eat. It would be better than her child exploitation. Sure it’s fat ppl exploitation, but it’s not hurting a child. Her husband looks game for it too.

In YT comments someone asked if Asa could add subtitles to Abbie’s sign language. Imagine Asa blurry eyed & editing at 3am: pretzels, candy, break, bathroom, pretzels, candy, eat, break, bathroom, pretzels, eat, pretzels, candy, candy, candy, candy, candy....the super fans are so f’ing stupid.
I can’t believe the super fans don’t already know every sign she uses which you listed out..there aren’t that many. I know all the signs and I’m not a crazed super fan.

• Heart
I’m just glad to see that others are starting to see through the BS...
They have to remember where they came from. Not a lot of us have even a 1/100th of the support or help that they have. Many are on years long waiting lists to just get weekly/monthly respite care time.. Most have families that either don’t understand Autism, refuse to acknowledge Autism or just don’t know how to handle a child with special needs and that is if their family is even still around or living..
Then the flaunting of being able to purchase things. I know they have it rough but most don’t ever get to the point that they can just go purchase basically an automobile for a Christmas gift for their child/adult. Those are very expensive purchases that come with long term commitments due to vehicle loans.
I just don’t see their need to go into severe debit without secure employment.. I can’t imagine living their life, holding onto each and every vlog, hoping it gets enough shares, likes, etc., to pay the bills each month... I have noticed that these two posts were taken down though. Sadly, they refuse to acknowledge what people are seeing and just hit the delete key with anyone disagreeing about them or their life style.. Also, they are starting to attack readers that just want the best for them.. One asked about Isaiah posting pictures, after they said they would be on vacation mode and P was very quick to defend both of them, saying that this wasn’t considered breaking vacation mode because they enjoyed taking pictures... Of course, no one mentioned about her taking an early morning picture of Abbie, still with bed head and posting it on her IG account. Here Abbie is, neither can sleep (because lord forbid that P has to get up early one morning and take care of her because Asa and Isaiah headed out for a morning photo shoot) and P is just complaining about not being able to sleep in due to Abbie being up and posts a full selfie with her.. Like Abbie wanted a picture of them together, first thing in the morning.. Abbie looks so sleepy and like she wants to go back to sleep but I can only imagine P is keeping her awake, since she got her up..

• Heart
I haven't seen much inter action between Laurens husband and the others. In the episodes I have seen with him in them the three seem to kind of push him aside. Asa made a rude comment to him when they were over one time. He doesn't appear to be around much. Maybe he is actually watching their daughter while Mommy is horsing around with the Maass fam. Smart guy. Better stay far away from that hornets nest because someone is going to get stung when Lady Karma arrives. And the plot thickens......

• Heart
I guess I wasn’t the first to think about this.. I definitely can see them filing bankruptcy in the future, especially when YT shuts down the channel.. I don’t think it will be that much longer, with the pushes...
Of course, maybe their “fan base” will continue just to send money to watch a non-verbal child that has no control over if she is filmed or not, live her daily life... The more and more I think about it, it is like she is living a life like “The Truman Show,” but they are just seeking the advertisers and having her live her life through whatever sponsors and advertising that they can come up with...

Also, as far as them “working hard,” maybe I just don’t get it but I don’t see what they are “working hard” for. P’s pyramid schemes will eventually be found to be fraudulent or scams and shut down. That leaves him capitalizing on videos. The videos have great quality but the content is horrible.. He literally doesn’t know what he is talking about some days and others, makes a mockery out of himself or even what Autism is because if he knew what actual parents that have children purely just on the Autism Spectrum, he should feel lucky he doesn’t have to parent a child with just Autism... I know (I have multiple children on the Autism Spectrum) and his one thumb nail of “Abbie hates schedules,” and then goes on to say that Abbie hates routines and schedules, just goes to show you where her mind frame is in infant/toddler range with IDD and how far off she is from the Autism Spectrum. Every single child and adult that I have had the pleasure of being around (or parenting), likes/loves/thrives on schedules and routines.. It is part of what qualifies them to be on the Autism Spectrum is the rigid thinking and unbendable scheduling..

Attachments

• Heart
Their fans are such asslickers. A few months back someone posted on this thread about Assa and possibly Pigcilla having an arrest record or something. I wonder what it was for...

• Haha
  • Heart
Let us not forget that as of January 1, 2020 the new COPPA laws go into effect. Any video (old and new) that may pertain or interest a child loses much of its ad revenue as well as the inability to comment or share that video. I’m not sure how many videos they have made thus far but I’m fairky certain that is what ASSa is doing with his time right now. Marking each video as made for children or not. If a video is mislabeled and the content in it does appeal to children the MaASS family could face fines up to 42,000 for each video. Time to get the FTC on speed dial.

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.