Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if you feel that strongly about it (and so do I) let’s look into it in the new year, I don’t mind spending a couple of hours on my days off to attempt put bits together. If we could at least make a couple of places aware it could help in some way at the very least?
We can help each other with bits that need be mentioned and video clips etc. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You could definitely start by letting the really nice teacher that they're racist trump supporters. I'm sure she would love to know what they really think of her as a minority woman educator.

So gross, this garbage family. Asa is getting really creepy. I'd be so upset if my own child flew into my state and some fake family picked her up and took her in as their own to be their free 24/7 babysitter. Why are they trying to replace her real family? Where is summer's mom?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
He just had to get one last attempt to make money this year. Click the link below. Tell em we sent ya. What Horseshit. You make money if people buy anything through those links of yours.
Lazy sunday...football...FOOD...blah blah blah..woe is me because its always all about YOU, Assa. Always.
Abbie was getting "ancy" was she? Well that's a fine reason to film and try to make money. Why didn't you do what the school said and spend time talking to your kid? Oh yeah. I think its because. ..you are lazy af and there's no money in that!
You hardly let Abbie touch any of the sensory toys. Oh. I forgot. Those things are so messy! Can't have Abbie in our $500,000 historical house making messes!!.
#asswipe #greedygluttonousmoneyhungrygarbagepeople
#iseerightthroughyourbullshit

Best hashtags ever!! The one monthly sensory toy delivery was from November!!!!. While the two little Gluttons were out shopping away for Christmas decor, applying clown make up, scootin with the squad, scouring every comment on multiple social media platforms for anything they consider offensive and replying with viciousness, and practicing Tiktok moves. Abby suffered. I can’t wait for the day Abbie shits or pukes on their carpet. I can’t wait for the day she gets a hold of something that marks up those countertops. Some real Abbie Karma is in order #gogetemAbbie

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Definitely her school need to know I agree. I will make it a project for the new year and we can start giving her the voice her family don’t!

I also think that toy video was sad. Why not just let her dig in the box in a comfy space and explore - only was allowed touch them for the video and then was packed away! Also I think they were expensive for what they were? He doesn’t care about his viewers buying overpriced things for their SEN kids aslong as he can make a profit. What a horrible man.

• Heart
I’min the U.K. and Paddy McGuinness is a comedian who has 3 children with autism, and his wife Christine, was recently on bbc tv explaining how they do an autism friendly Christmas for them all. She shared some great ideas and only showed one photo of the children, where you can’t see their faces. She shared these tips.

That’s how you do Autism awareness, not what these two do to poor Abbie.

Attachments

Look at the two different captions. Were you nervous Priscilla that Abbie was going to trash your Glutton feeding trough? Were you nervous she would behave badly and have a meltdown around all the people? Couldn’t you just have taken a simple picture with your beautiful daughter and have enjoyed the momentary for rest of the world to see.. instead you take a beautiful moment and passively shame your daughter with behaviors she has been known to exhibit. We get it. Your a terrible mother. Why weren’t you worried that your so called friends may have done something?

Attachments

• Heart
I’min the U.K. and Paddy McGuinness is a comedian who has 3 children with autism, and his wife Christine, was recently on bbc tv explaining how they do an autism friendly Christmas for them all. She shared some great ideas and only showed one photo of the children, where you can’t see their faces. She shared these tips.

That’s how you do Autism awareness, not what these two do to poor Abbie.
Me too. That’s exactly how you share positive tips isn’t it! Casual no big deal but can really help someone! Not Asa ignoring anyone elses tips and promoting his daughters needs for his benefit!

Look at the two different captions. Were you nervous Priscilla that Abbie was going to trash your Glutton feeding trough? Were you nervous she would behave badly and have a meltdown around all the people? Couldn’t you just have taken a simple picture with your beautiful daughter and have enjoyed the momentary for rest of the world to see.. instead you take a beautiful moment and passively shame your daughter with behaviors she has been known to exhibit. We get it. Your a terrible mother. Why weren’t you worried that your so called friends may have done something?
It is night and day isn’t it! Not thankful for her daughter just the fact she didn’t ‘show her’ up. Priscilla needs let go of this idea of what a daughter should be and just accept Abbie for who she is. Would do wonders for them both.

That is really sad that she compliments her acquaintances, yet can’t say anything loving about her own daughter.

Also, I feel duped. The more I’ve looked into severe or non-verbal autism, I’m realizing that mental retardation/mentally challenged is in the forefront for Abbie. They even mentioned her being mentally delayed recently, as in it’s not only autism. They sure hang on to the autism logo & squeeze every dollar they can get out of it don’t they.

• Heart
  • Sad
That is really sad that she compliments her acquaintances, yet can’t say anything loving about her own daughter.

Also, I feel duped. The more I’ve looked into severe or non-verbal autism, I’m realizing that mental retardation/mentally challenged is in the forefront for Abbie. They even mentioned her being mentally delayed recently, as in it’s not only autism. They sure hang on to the autism logo & squeeze every dollar they can get out of it don’t they.
I think they definitely only focus on the autism part for money like you say. It has got popular shall we say over the last few years and he saw his chance!
So sad. I also think they struggled a bit money wise at times, so the fact he is now rolling in money has made him lose his morals etc they are not nice people for that to happen in the first place. Abbie could have everything to improve her skills from the amount they make. Instead just babysitters. I wonder if he’s also embarrassed about the other problems she has and sees autism as more acceptable so he chooses to ignore the rest? There’s definitely an issue with him and Priscilla acceptance of Abbies real problems.

• Heart

I have a family member who is 10 in age but with the metal age of a young toddler, their family treat them and interact with them appropriately for their mental age. And the family member is as happy as they can be!

These guys just don’t seem to interact with Abbie in a metal age appropriate way. I know it can be difficult to accept your child is different but it’s just not fair to Abbie anymore.

It’s so sad that they don’t give her the toys and fun she seems to love. Abbie seemed so happy when she was picking toys in the shop and loved all the ones with noises you pressed, but you never see her playing with that type of thing at home.

Yes. Abbie is definitely more developmentally delayed than autistic. I believe that they saw an opportunity to jump on the autism awareness bandwagon and exploit Abbie to get YT rich. It was perfect timing. For them.
Now they have 2 respite workers to relieve them of the daunting job of caring for a severely delayed kid. One is full time live in. I sure hope Summer bills Medicaid as such. If she isn't paid like that, then something is wrong.
I still wonder what happened to crazy Nanny.

I wonder that also, I wonder if she criticised something and got fired? or is Summer a cheaper worker and replaced nanny? I hope Abbie still gets to see her as that’s the only interaction she experienced without a camera stuck in her face!

Oh didn’t Asa say about it’s good have young people around for Abbie? I wonder if that had something to do with it? Which is extremely unfair as I believe nanny offered comfort for Abbie and chatted away normally to her etc.

New video 9.20 Asa annoyed over a tiny drop of icing??? Why can’t he just let her get messy (bath after not during?!) and clean up after?? This guy is ridiculous.

9:42 look at how Abbie flinches and moves her face!!!! That’s not nice to see at all!!

how controlled was her cookie making, all them hands and eyes controlling her! why not let her just make a mess and enjoy it, it doesn’t have to be a pretty end result?

then she wanted eat her cookie so got removed from the table?

so sad.

Last edited:
Summer is Asa and Priscilla mini version. So obvious she zoomed in her face to show her puzzle piece necklace which is probably Summer merch coming soon.

• Haha
Tonight's vlog was nauseating. Pigcilla is all mad she cant find a parking space at Fresh Market then screams 'don't you people have jobs'?
They have to sell the golf cart...one of the few things Abbie loves because it's illegal to drive in their neighborhood. Yet, they pile wilted left over poinsettias in it and deliver them to "old people" in their neighborhood!!! What scumbags.
Watching that tik tok dancing nearly did me in. She clearly does not see herself the way the rest of the world sees her. It's disgraceful.
Merry Xmas cookie made by our half Jewish friend was interesting. Assa's comments about no room in her heart for Jesus etc was just blasphemy and no class.
I was paying close attention to Summer's body language and facial expressions in this vlog. If she's not hero worshipping - then I have to wonder about this relationship.
It's so unnatural for a 21 year old to not have a life and be willing to sacrifice their best years for a small rectangular room and be a primary caregiver to a kid with Abbies issues.
As an attempt to ease the nausea...I will say that I have never seen Abbie smile as much as she did when the 2 girls picked her up from school. She probably smiled more in that one vlog than the last 100 vlogs put together.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I know why can’t they let Abbie go in it but they can!
Priscilla dancing is ridiculous they want to be teens again don’t they! I mean I mess around like that but with family not for the world to see! It’s all an act for her as well!
I saw Summers face when Asa pulled Abbie from the table for eating a cookie, she looked awkward and like she didn’t agree to be honest. Still unsure about her though!
yes fancy putting criticism on her religion! He isn’t going try change that as well is he! That was very rude.

The school mentioned stuff they need do, I wonder if it’s for the worse, he seemed so strict with her tonight, and showy off.

Summer is Asa and Priscilla mini version. So obvious she zoomed in her face to show her puzzle piece necklace which is probably Summer merch coming soon.
Yes I thought the same 🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Tonight's vlog was nauseating. Pigcilla is all mad she cant find a parking space at Fresh Market then screams 'don't you people have jobs'?
They have to sell the golf cart...one of the few things Abbie loves because it's illegal to drive in their neighborhood. Yet, they pile wilted left over poinsettias in it and deliver them to "old people" in their neighborhood!!! What scumbags.
Watching that tik tok dancing nearly did me in. She clearly does not see herself the way the rest of the world sees her. It's disgraceful.
Merry Xmas cookie made by our half Jewish friend was interesting. Assa's comments about no room in her heart for Jesus etc was just blasphemy and no class.
I was paying close attention to Summer's body language and facial expressions in this vlog. If she's not hero worshipping - then I have to wonder about this relationship.
It's so unnatural for a 21 year old to not have a life and be willing to sacrifice their best years for a small rectangular room and be a primary caregiver to a kid with Abbies issues.
As an attempt to ease the nausea...I will say that I have never seen Abbie smile as much as she did when the 2 girls picked her up from school. She probably smiled more in that one vlog than the last 100 vlogs put together.
I cut it off after she said that. I will finish it later but they are just ugh. They are trying to force her excitement for Summers arrival. And the fans go “Awww Abbie is so cute” like she’s a 2 year old.

Forgot to mention...someone posted...’I love you Asa’ a few vlogs back. Many of their fans have special needs & post unhealthy & obsessive responses....as you all know.

Haven’t seen today’s vlog. I can’t believe she’d say that rude job comment about the full parking lot. I think their vlogs are 3 days behind. Biggest holiday of the year...she should expect a full store. Little does she know, the store security alerts employees to start restocking the shelves when they see her coming. 🤭

*no offense to my fellow chocolate & maybe carb loving friends here!

• Haha
To me it sends red flags popping up all over when a man talks about his daughters body in a demeaning, humorous or disrespectful way period. There are professional medical people to talk to. Blabbering across the internet is absolutely appalling. Letters, phone calls, emails and texts flooding assorted people in position to help are a place to start. I'm surprised the news hasn't picked up on the seedy side of this story. Certainly someone needs to intervene..hmmm GRANDPARENTS would be a good start. She can't tell her own story. Someone needs to tell about Abby. We all are at a loss because it is a scary thing to get involved. Somewhere there must be Abby's champion. But where?

Reactions: 2
I guess I don’t see any issue w/ Asa bathing Abbie, because can you imagine how many times he has had to clean her up. Her bath is routine & so it wouldn’t even be out of the question imo for Isaiah to be 3rd in line/backup for helping to clean her up. Just like medical/hospital work, it’s a job to do. I also can’t see Asa as “grooming” or attracted to these young women. He seems to like the attn from whatsherface, Lauren?, but I think it stops there. I honestly don’t think he likes her. She comes across as such a know it all & overly confident. He’s not confident, but arrogant.

I’m glad Abbie got called out for her impulsiveness w/ her cookie. But, sad it’s blasted on the internet. If she was typical, she likely wouldn’t want that moment (of getting in trouble) shared.

Do they give her sleepy meds earlier in the night? Is that why she begins squinting? Sad they can’t turn the lights lower for her! Gotta film! I get the impression they never dim the lights. My house has relaxing mood lighting in every room!

Abbie is obviously happiest working w/ the 2 girls. She’d really grow if she had that available to her every day. Life should just be near constant fun & hands on learning for her.

The dancing was pretty gross to watch. No one needs to see that outside their 4 walls.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.