Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
The restriction of food is disgusting and cruel. Even if she does eat to the point she gets sick, she should not be so restricted. Mentally she might be like an infant, physically she is a rapidly growing teenager. If she is on birth control, plus going through puberty and certain meds that girl is probably actually very hungry. I’m sorry, autistic or IDD salmon and cauliflower is not dinner. That’s a diet for a 60 year old man with high cholesterol. All this sugar free crap too is just ridiculous. Give the girl a full meal.
From what I've seen, Abbie is not malnourished or starving. In fact, a few commenters on this board (including myself) have noticed she has been putting on weight recently. When DCFS/CPS was called on them, one of the accusations was denying her food and Asa got in a snit about it when the DCFS worker said "She doesn't look malnourished to me." and kind of chuckled.
Not letting her eat to the point of getting sick is a GOOD thing. Really, it would be just one more way that they fail her by letting her eat until she throws up on a regular basis. Clearly, since Abbie has pretty much no ability to regulate herself, someone has to do it for her. More than half the time when she asks for food, it's right after she's just had a full meal. If it were left up to Abbie, she'd be eating constantly until she was the size Pricilla was prior to her gastric bypass surgery.
Speaking of Pricilla, most of the stuff she cooks is high fat, high calorie, high salt etc. Abbie definitely gets 'real' meals most of the time. I think it's just recently that they're trying to introduce healthier stuff. Again, I think this is a GOOD thing. I really don't see any of this as depriving or denying her. It's trying to stop her from getting to the size of A&P.

I have such a hard time watching the way Asa gets so defensive if someone in the public looks at Abby if she is doing her yelling stem, and tells his son to go tell those kids she has autism, yet he rode in the car and made fun of her yelling stem by mimicking it. It natural if someone in public hears someone yelling they are going to turn around and look.
That's just typical Asa. He expects that everyone should just accept and put up with Abbie's behaviors even if they are disruptive or very prominent. If people are not immediately accepting, then they're inconsiderate jerks who don't understand autism. He says he understands that it's natural for people to look when someone is yelling, shouting, clapping loudly... yet, he gets pissed off when it happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
Before Abbie left for school the folding table was a mess & had only a few ornaments. She gets home, the “helper elves” are there, & the table is covered in $5 bills (I mean ornaments) that are drying. Might be a fine time to just be honest w/ ppl & say that Abbie only made 3? ornaments & w/ complete help. So much false advertising from them. It’s not right.

I too felt bad for Abbie when she was eating the zucchini bread. My kids have license to tear into snacks. It wasn’t before dinner, so not a huge deal. Fridge was unlocked & she wasn’t watched. Gotta expect her to eat. Rude to tell her no more for her when it didn’t even look like she had much.

Orange man bad. I get it. Please leave your TDS politics out of this group! Thank you!

• Heart
  • Angry

Piggylips

My 2020 predictions. Priscilla bankrupts the family after buying out all of her overly priced makeup to remain a top seller in her mind. Undergoes multiple cosmetic surgery so not to appear as she stopped losing weight and her one drop wonder cream really does works. Continues to buy as much Dunkin as she can and tag them in every blessed Instagram post because now the free gift cards have run out and she needs a sponsor. Buys double, triple the Butcher Box and Hello fresh because the recommended servings never satisfy her stretched out gastric sleeve. Returns to Lane Bryant to replace her too small wardrobe. Attempts psychotherapy to understand why she is always rubbing at the side of her nose.

Summer kidnaps Abbie and her takes her to an undisclosed location where no videos or photography are allowed. This ensuring their 100% safety. Music is always allowed on. Meltdowns are considered normal. Cookies that you decorate are allowed to be eaten. There are no post offices or ornaments to decorate. They live happily ever after.

Asa is arrested after he is caught driving his overpriced golf cart on street greater then 35 mph. He leads police on a low speed chase through the neighborhood wearing his NFL pajamas and flip flops. He captures it all on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube live. As he is tased he goes down yelling “I am Father Autism, Spreading Autism awareness wherever I go, hey NFL shop.com can I get like and NOT SPONSORED!”

Isaiah succeeds in life, starts a YouTube channel about how to overcome growing up in a Narcissist family

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Hmm so I showed a family member who use to work with special needs children and she said in her opinion Abbie isn’t autistic at all just severely intellectually disabled and she said that they typically have autistic tendencies but aren’t autistic, so why are they pushing autism so hard or are they that much in denial.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
That is beyond weird. She needs immediate psychiatric intervention. That was written over a year ago. I wonder if her feelings have escalated? Further proof their fans are batshit crazy.
Wow.
See that Assa? This is what exploitation gets ya. This is just 1 person who actually wrote something...imagine how many more are out there who don't write anything.
Keep bringing her to those meetups! Afterall, getting that Dunkin endorsement is far more important than Abbie.
Anything for the almighty dollar eh Assa
#specialplaceinhellforyou #shehasnovoice
#garbagepeople

Last edited:
  • Heart

Piggylips

You guys are sick
😂😂😂....what’s sick is parents exploiting their IDD daughter to feed their greed and gluttony under the guise of spreading Autism awareness. Now I wonder if ASSa and Pigcilla are feeling the heat. Can’t delete comments here, can you Father Autism 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
Asa is one arrogant SOB. When he started muttering his pre-planned storyline for a seperate profitable vlog about how his mother is proud of him, I laughed so hard. FOR WHAT??? You’ve all hit the nail on the head with how gross he is now. Sell sell upsell! Even mentioning he doesn’t like sponsored videos....MY ASS! I knew eventually people would see through them & they’d have their own thread. You should watch some of their older mailtime vlogs on the fastest speed. Only thing missing are pig oinking sounds.

Regarding how much time Abby sits alone, it’s too much. Sure she needs space, but engagement needs to be higher. I’ve never seen a family utilize so much respite care! And I couldn’t believe they all laughed about going out to eat on their scooters w/o Abby. That’s all they ever do is go out to eat! Do they think this is normal living? Myself & kids can not afford a hotel swimming pool, gym membership w/ pool, or going out to eat, but maybe once a year. And we work our asses off! We don’t exploit our children & they are happier kids because of it.

Spoiled Southern Priss is head of a pyramid scheme & she should feel terrible about cheating people. Just watch the many youtube videos about Limelife or whatever it’s called.

• Heart
I thank you for this forum. I was a follower of this family - I watched and thought wow what a great representation for Autism. However, that has changed it has turned into a self centered me, me, me look what we have - follow me on Lipstick Mama, Follow me on Pots Pans and Pricilla, we need our Duncan donuts, follow my weight loss journey - turned into the Pricilla show - Asa showing off all the new stuff he has researched and purchased follow the link buy our merchandise! Then they went to California and it was all a Chik-Fil-A and Duncan donuts advert - and staying with another autism family. That family that has Braylee a very cute little lady but the mother has the worst resting bitch face and nothing nice to say - then another autism family, they have befriended is nice but its all about making money its nothing to do with Autism. - they have all lost touch with everyday life - their programs are less and less about teaching and more and more about lining their pockets. I am tapped out and so tired of u-tubers saying its about teaching when its just about helping them have the biggest and better than everyone else. Kudos to them for fooling people who are too naive to know they are being hoodwinked.

Piggylips

Hmm so I showed a family member who use to work with special needs children and she said in her opinion Abbie isn’t autistic at all just severely intellectually disabled and she said that they typically have autistic tendencies but aren’t autistic, so why are they pushing autism so hard or are they that much in denial.
Personally I think it all goes back to Asa and whatever mental/personality disorder he is afflicted with. He display characteristics of many but most notable Narcissistic Personality disorder. I believe they both initially were embarrassed of Abbie’s action in public. I’m sure in the beginning she may have been diagnosed as Autistic. How easy to start a channel called “Fathering Autism” to explain her sorry to say, bizarre behavior in public. I think as the years have progressed she appears to be much more IDD with some Autistic tendencies. Now doing the right thing, he would change his channel name to Fathering Intellectual Development Disability, However how many people really now what IDD is and how is was formally referred to as mental retardation. Asa cannot, will not, ever bring himself to say that Abbie is ********, the term is to crass, offensive. I probably would say my child is autistic too, rather then IDD because of the negative, unfortunate stigma that goes along with it. However I am not filming my child 24/7 and put all on YouTube for those to see in attempt to “spread Autism awareness” This is fraudulent, unethical behavior especially to those of both the Autistic and IDD community.

• Heart
  • Wow

Monkey1651

VIP Member
I actually just had bypass last Monday. it kills me to see what Pigcilla has done to herself. I don't want a quick fix. I was told this was the only way for me to lose the weight and keep it off due to other medical problems. Its not an easy surgery. its painful. and it takes me two hours to eat a thing of jello. it's definitely not for everyone. which is why most doctors make you see a psychiatrist before being approved. they have said themselves they don't have friends, so why did she make enough food for 50 people?

• Heart

ChickenGeorge

A woman responded to P post selling exercise clothes. Then we see P and Abbie and Summer going for a walk. P gave nasty response and said don't watch the channel. Several people called P on it and then P said it was a joke and did not mean to be rude. The entire post was pushing clothes. Does the selling never end.

Morningstar

Wait a minute...how about someone call the news source and tell them they have a big story if they are brave enough to pursue it? I dont understand how so many know about this but no one does anything to blow the story wide open. What are they afraid of? They say Abby can go to functions and grocery shopping now..due to her successful programs (she gets free.)The poor girl gets overwhelmed and has melt downs and tries to run off. Thank God she has not been hit, lost or grabbed by someone. She bathes herself? Then why is Asa the one helping her? Why has he in the past mentioned her small bosom, giggled at her expense and talked about bath routines? She is way too old for him to be helping her if Mom is available. Miss Priss should be helping her every single time. That's mom's job. Get out of bed and be her mother. Dont assume it is not embarrassing for Abby. You don't know. So give her dignity. She is way past the age of a Male taking care of her private needs and body. Unless there is no one else that can. Give her the respect and privacy she deserves. ASA SAYS MOM IS THERE...GET UP OFF YOUR BUTT AND HELP YOUR DAUGHTER! Sheesh that shouldn't even have to be said. I bet the reporter knew nothing of the shameful treatment of this defenseless child and that SHE is the true breadwinner of that family. Why are these people untouchable? Is no one brave enough to stand the gap for Abby and not give up? Where are the grandparents? Do they approve of what their kids are doing to this child? How could one possibly approve? That reporter needs to do the job and go the extra mile. Just sayin'.

• Heart

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
I see the YT coaching this way: Lauren Layzee, it’s time to pay up! 🤣 She has admittedly been seeking his help for quite a while now. By him making the announcement on his ch, it’s a way for him to say his FRIENDSHIP isn’t free. He’s expecting cash or gift cards, possibly even from the single mom who has started a ch. He’s reinforcing the exploitation of defenseless special needs children on YT.

And let’s imagine for a sec that Abbie miraculously became typical tmw. How would she feel about her father telling the world that she bit her own arm & then pulled her teachers hair before school. Is that really something that anyone would want exposed to the world by someone else? This isn’t autism awareness. This is exploitation. Those situations should stay between the school, maybe family, & Dr’s only!

• Heart
  • Haha

Morningstar

I highly doubt anyone would move in with someone who is constantly screaming, destroying and pooping in a diaper. Have you ever changed an adult diaper full of poop? Adult sized poop?

And if you don't put on a vest backwards over pajamas backward with a zipper, she will dig poop out and smear it all over the room and eat it?

Can you imagine the mess? No one would last one day past that. No way.

Maybe a professional in a group home setting where they can pass off care, share the stress and load. But for a human being to give up their life to do that? There is no money in the world.
No I agree it was far too large for 6 people, was thinking maybe it was just an American thing to go over the top like that but even still looked a bit much.
They have to brag about EVERYTHING. If someone said their dog pooped a lot Daddy Warbucks and Cleopatra would go out in the yard dodging lightning bolts and rain just to film their dog taking a crap to prove they have the most and best in the country.
ABBIE'S ORNAMENT?

Abbie made Christmas ornaments with a stamp and paint.

YES THEY SOLD OUT. And so many people in the comments complaining that they didn't get to buy one. Abbie is making them a fortune.
ABBIE'S ORNAMENT?

Abbie made Christmas ornaments with a stamp and paint.

YES THEY SOLD OUT. And so many people in the comments complaining that they didn't get to buy one. Abbie is making them a fortune.

They can "force" her to do these ornaments which she has no idea what they are for but they could never take her on the toy aisle?

And at the end of the vlog, Priscilla is teaching Abbie how to use Tik Tok.

More like Abbie saw her mom on Tik Tok and was curious to what she was doing.

"Typical Teen" but she doesn't really know what the app is or understands it.
As
They can "force" her to do these ornaments which she has no idea what they are for but they could never take her on the toy aisle?

And at the end of the vlog, Priscilla is teaching Abbie how to use Tik Tok.

More like Abbie saw her mom on Tik Tok and was curious to what she was doing.

"Typical Teen" but she doesn't really know what the app is or understands it.
As an artist myself who has done hundreds of hand painted ornaments for over 50 years let me tell you. Your hands hurt and get crampy after sessions. Your eyes get tired too. After a bit it's no longer fun. If they aren't allowing her the freedom to create her own design her way it is a shame. Abby needs a creative out let. As an artist myself I so would love to put her in a room of canvas walls, hand her paint of every color and brushes, turn on her favorite music and just let her paint! And at the end there would be a session with soft easy music. What a great time she would have. Then let her keep her artwork. If we can think of ways to give her a happy fulfilled life why won't her parents?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I just wanted to say Happy New Year to all of you. I love reading all the great observations on this page and always look forward when my email notifies me of a new post. Happy 2020!! 😍

• Heart

Catseverywhere

Come on Assa, I will eat you for breakfast you fat camper

Shows how much Assa lacks any sort of self awareness. He mentions how making her wear shoes in the house would be considered 'borderline abusive', but shoving a camera in your severely intellectually disabled daughters face whilst asleep is considered to be acceptable. What a fucking idiot.

• Heart

BKNM

I'm sure Crazy Nanny also had enough of Abbie being treated so horribly by her parents. She's out of control now with tantrums, stealing food, destroying things in public, pinching, grabbing stranger's meals, hair pulling (even pulled Crazy Nanny's) and is way too big and fast for her to handle in public. Constant harassment for food, unable to do anything even toilet alone, destructive.... And the constant yelling. I'm not surprised she left. No one would be able to put up with it, not even most parents.

• Heart

GossipTea

So I ordered one last year ( and this year)and personally I think Ab did it.
How can she do it she doesn’t have the motor skills? Haven’t you seen the video of her doing other art pieces to sell? Someone holds her hand and does the art work, Abbie does not have the hand eye coordination to do such things, she will be looking else where, getting frustrated and no understanding of the final piece created! Why would you want a decoration off a money making family exploiting their child who will never be able to give her consent?
I really do not want sound rude but it’s people like you buying into all this fakery that is allowing that kid have a pretty crappy existence not to mention giving Asa even more of an ego boost!
Abbie definitely did not make them from free will or enjoyment!

• Heart