Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They use jump cuts all the time to fool the viewer when abbie is trying a new skill. They stop and start it over and over again until she randomly does the task by dumb luck after randomly picking the wrong thing 10000000 times.
In yesterday’s vlog Priscilla says “Abbie heard me say shower, so she signed bath and then goes to get her communication thing” Asa corrects her and says “her ABA scheduler”. Then Priscilla says “Yea her scheduler, she was looking for the bath one”

Priscilla didn’t even know what her activity was called!! When Abbie was putting all the pictures back into the bag she tried to put the bath one back into the bag but they kept it out.

Omg I keep watching. When she goes to put the activity away, Asa just sits on his fat butt and says “Maybe open the drawer more or fold the folder”. And then you hear summer giggling “You can do it Ab” as she’s sitting on the couch too. Like why are you guys sitting there laughing at her trying to direct her from the couch. Why don’t either of you guys get up and show her how to put it in the drawer. Eventually she just sets it on top instead of putting it in the drawer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Lauren Brazee needs to get away from the toxic hands of Priscilla and Asa Maass.

Reactions: 3
The restriction of food is disgusting and cruel. Even if she does eat to the point she gets sick, she should not be so restricted. Mentally she might be like an infant, physically she is a rapidly growing teenager. If she is on birth control, plus going through puberty and certain meds that girl is probably actually very hungry. I’m sorry, autistic or IDD salmon and cauliflower is not dinner. That’s a diet for a 60 year old man with high cholesterol. All this sugar free crap too is just ridiculous. Give the girl a full meal.
From what I've seen, Abbie is not malnourished or starving. In fact, a few commenters on this board (including myself) have noticed she has been putting on weight recently. When DCFS/CPS was called on them, one of the accusations was denying her food and Asa got in a snit about it when the DCFS worker said "She doesn't look malnourished to me." and kind of chuckled.
Not letting her eat to the point of getting sick is a GOOD thing. Really, it would be just one more way that they fail her by letting her eat until she throws up on a regular basis. Clearly, since Abbie has pretty much no ability to regulate herself, someone has to do it for her. More than half the time when she asks for food, it's right after she's just had a full meal. If it were left up to Abbie, she'd be eating constantly until she was the size Pricilla was prior to her gastric bypass surgery.
Speaking of Pricilla, most of the stuff she cooks is high fat, high calorie, high salt etc. Abbie definitely gets 'real' meals most of the time. I think it's just recently that they're trying to introduce healthier stuff. Again, I think this is a GOOD thing. I really don't see any of this as depriving or denying her. It's trying to stop her from getting to the size of A&P.

I have such a hard time watching the way Asa gets so defensive if someone in the public looks at Abby if she is doing her yelling stem, and tells his son to go tell those kids she has autism, yet he rode in the car and made fun of her yelling stem by mimicking it. It natural if someone in public hears someone yelling they are going to turn around and look.
That's just typical Asa. He expects that everyone should just accept and put up with Abbie's behaviors even if they are disruptive or very prominent. If people are not immediately accepting, then they're inconsiderate jerks who don't understand autism. He says he understands that it's natural for people to look when someone is yelling, shouting, clapping loudly... yet, he gets pissed off when it happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Was that elf acting or did he have special needs? Why did Abbie need to have a photo with him?

Priscilla showed her horrible facial reaction when she thought Abbie didn’t want to go on the train thing! She can’t hide it as good as she thinks!

Asa’s stupid face when he said I am surrounded by young adults, no you have a teen son, a random babysitter and a mentally challenged daughter and a vile self centred wife.

When Asa called Summers dad bro, honestly Asa drop the cool act you are far from it, you are a middle aged man, who lives for YouTube. Nothing cool about that.

why are they so scared about mess!!!
Summer will struggle live there after a while I imagine with the constant babysitting and strict mess free zone.

Also what’s going on with Isisah he looks on the edge just lately with his hair and eyes etc!!

Has Summer got very mild special needs herself?

Zero awareness, education or anything resembling helping the Autism cause in today's vlog.
Instead it's laughing at Isaiah falling on his ass off of that stupid dangerous thing he rides. Then later Assa is yelling at this 18 year old adult to stop wrapping the cat in a blanket like Isaiah is 4 years old. It seemed Assa was embarrassed that his male child was showing such sweet compassion and love for the cat.
Lots of chatter about Pigcillas channel and promoting that. No keto pancakes for her! The enormous amount of effort it took for her to get out from under that blanket and off of the couch was amusing to me. Then when she does finally get up, she pours it on for the camera with look at me playing with my Abbie. It was obvious this was not a natural thing for her. But hey as I always say...
Anything for the vlog.
Great job of exploitation of both your kids in this video and zero Autism awareness!
#liarsandscamartists

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stopped watching a while ago but I have a critical question, how is Squirt?

• Haha
Oh Gosh. How could I have forgotten. That poor cat mysteriously falls in the toilet under Pigcillas watch!!! She was the one who "got up" with Abbie.
I know cat's are curious. I have owned several in my day. Never, not once has one of them ever ended up in the toilet. Much less a toilet full of waste!! I feel like that would only happen if Abbie was left alone to her own devices and the cat joined her in the bathroom.
I believe that Pigcilla was once again not paying attention!! Most likely she had her nose in her phone.
Thanks to Assa, we know the toilet was full of Abbies waste.
That poor cat.
#nastygarbagepeople

Reactions: 5
I thought he said ‘after she had flushed.’ Edit: Yes, it was after she had flushed. Toilet water was just that, “clean” toilet water. 😚

I thought he said ‘after she had flushed.’
I am pretty sure he said she didn't but i will go back and re-listen!
It's possible I "heard" what I expected to hear. 😆😆
Edit - he did not say whether or not she flushed so I'm going with she did not. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That cat is still too feral for my liking. Climbing bricks, etc. I think the cat will be more careful next time. As they will. And who knows, he could be lying about the flushed toilet to just avoid drama.

Also, why are they exposing where they live? What if that crazy lady who posts online about wanting to be w/ Abbie tries to find her? (it was posted here a while back)

Oh my...he said she flushed the toilet. Listen again maybe? I heard it right the 1st & 2nd time. 3rd time: he says “after abigail had used the bathroom” & he also only said toilet water. As much as Abbie signs & uses the bathroom, I think she flushes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Was that elf acting or did he have special needs? Why did Abbie need to have a photo with him?

Priscilla showed her horrible facial reaction when she thought Abbie didn’t want to go on the train thing! She can’t hide it as good as she thinks!

Asa’s stupid face when he said I am surrounded by young adults, no you have a teen son, a random babysitter and a mentally challenged daughter and a vile self centred wife.

When Asa called Summers dad bro, honestly Asa drop the cool act you are far from it, you are a middle aged man, who lives for YouTube. Nothing cool about that.

why are they so scared about mess!!!
Summer will struggle live there after a while I imagine with the constant babysitting and strict mess free zone.

Also what’s going on with Isisah he looks on the edge just lately with his hair and eyes etc!!

Has Summer got very mild special needs herself?
Ok I was thinking the same thing about the elf it seemed to me he was acting because of the shots joke, and if he actually has a condition I apologize but he seemed to be acting like he has special needs which is not funny, what do u all think?

Reactions: 4
Ok I’ve given this 2 sec. of thought, because I was also baffled. I don’t think he was acting. But if he was, his elfy ways made him sound special needs. Funny that this came up. We all really do think alike. ☺

Stopped watching a while ago but I have a critical question, how is Squirt?
I’m not familiar w/ tortoise life, but I wish Asa had just set it free. I feel like they kept it for vlog content. Then they hardly show the poor creature.

Then they surely named the cat Nala so they can tag youtube (if keywords still allowed) to try to get Zoella views because her dog is Nala. It’s a cute name, but Asa has just followed Casey Neidstat’s YT’s steps to money a bit too much.

That was not funny watching Isaiah fall like that. They all immediately laughed! The poor kid! And he should be on the sidewalks. That buggy looks so dangerous as well. Neighbors must be tired of their flaunting.

Btw, another recent SBSK vid & the girl has Trisomy 3 (extra chromosomes). She looks around & claps like Abbie. I wonder if Abbie has ever had genetic testing done.

Interesting to hear Asa’s touch of empathy towards Abbie’s uncertainty w/ the restaurant chairs & fans? on the ceiling. Made me realize that while they were all talking in their livingroom that it’s possible that Abbie is hearing a foreign language & can only process a few words at a time. What a living hell for her...I pray she’s happy & can talk in her dreams.

Someone asked if Summer is special needs. lol. No. She’s a sweet girl who, imo, is a wee bit unusually attached to this family. I guess what college aged student would pass up the opportunity of free room & board & more. She won’t be graduating w/ a “mortgage” pymt, as the saying goes. I can see Isaiah only being able to be far from home for maybe 1 yr. With Summer there now, they’ll run the #’s & realize that the vlog needs him. Her dad is just a super cool hipster type guy who reminds me of my old friends. Ahhh FL life. Must be nice, except the bugs.

Last edited:
So no one is going to talk about Priscillas “Crip walk”

I don’t see how Isaiah isn’t embarrassed lol.

• Haha
So no one is going to talk about Priscillas “Crip walk”

I don’t see how Isaiah isn’t embarrassed lol.
I thought it spoke for itself. 😆😆😆
In my view, she really has no clue just how unattractive she really is.
Especially when she does those stupid dances.
Even when there's video evidence of it.

• Heart
My teen can do that crip walk thing perfectly. I never imagined that anyone would attempt to do it, if they know they can’t. That’s the thing tho...Priss lacks social awareness & common sense. She clearly also wants to exploit her size for money. I don’t follow tiktok. She’s just ridiculous. Well, they all are.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.