Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those ornaments sold for $5.00 each.
Not sure how many there were in the kit. I think i heard the amount $49.00 spoken at some point. So perhaps that was what it cost them.
I wonder if they stay awake at night thinking of ways to profit off of Abbie. If Abbie actually did the art without fat hands doing it for her, I would be ok with it. Maybe. It's still exploitation and profiting off of a mentally challenged person.
Sometimes karma is slow. But I will wait because I know it's coming.
So I ordered one last year ( and this year)and personally I think Ab did it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How can she do it she doesn’t have the motor skills? Haven’t you seen the video of her doing other art pieces to sell? Someone holds her hand and does the art work, Abbie does not have the hand eye coordination to do such things, she will be looking else where, getting frustrated and no understanding of the final piece created! Why would you want a decoration off a money making family exploiting their child who will never be able to give her consent?
I really do not want sound rude but it’s people like you buying into all this fakery that is allowing that kid have a pretty crappy existence not to mention giving Asa even more of an ego boost!
Abbie definitely did not make them from free will or enjoyment!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If she did it...she had fat hands directing her every move. Fat greedy hands. Abbie has no clue that you purchased one.
Your intentions are probably honorable by purchasing anything from them. But...GossipTea said it best.
Please think before you contribute your money for exploitation of a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm sorry you ordered one. They almost got me in the beginning. Me watching their videos is enough support. They should not be making money off Abbie. I would be more inclined to offer my help if I actually felt they were doing something for a good cause.

I highly doubt anyone would move in with someone who is constantly screaming, destroying and pooping in a diaper. Have you ever changed an adult diaper full of poop? Adult sized poop?

And if you don't put on a vest backwards over pajamas backward with a zipper, she will dig poop out and smear it all over the room and eat it?

Can you imagine the mess? No one would last one day past that. No way.

Maybe a professional in a group home setting where they can pass off care, share the stress and load. But for a human being to give up their life to do that? There is no money in the world.
No I agree it was far too large for 6 people, was thinking maybe it was just an American thing to go over the top like that but even still looked a bit much.
They have to brag about EVERYTHING. If someone said their dog pooped a lot Daddy Warbucks and Cleopatra would go out in the yard dodging lightning bolts and rain just to film their dog taking a crap to prove they have the most and best in the country.
ABBIE'S ORNAMENT?

Abbie made Christmas ornaments with a stamp and paint.

YES THEY SOLD OUT. And so many people in the comments complaining that they didn't get to buy one. Abbie is making them a fortune.
ABBIE'S ORNAMENT?

Abbie made Christmas ornaments with a stamp and paint.

YES THEY SOLD OUT. And so many people in the comments complaining that they didn't get to buy one. Abbie is making them a fortune.

They can "force" her to do these ornaments which she has no idea what they are for but they could never take her on the toy aisle?

And at the end of the vlog, Priscilla is teaching Abbie how to use Tik Tok.

More like Abbie saw her mom on Tik Tok and was curious to what she was doing.

"Typical Teen" but she doesn't really know what the app is or understands it.
As
They can "force" her to do these ornaments which she has no idea what they are for but they could never take her on the toy aisle?

And at the end of the vlog, Priscilla is teaching Abbie how to use Tik Tok.

More like Abbie saw her mom on Tik Tok and was curious to what she was doing.

"Typical Teen" but she doesn't really know what the app is or understands it.
As an artist myself who has done hundreds of hand painted ornaments for over 50 years let me tell you. Your hands hurt and get crampy after sessions. Your eyes get tired too. After a bit it's no longer fun. If they aren't allowing her the freedom to create her own design her way it is a shame. Abby needs a creative out let. As an artist myself I so would love to put her in a room of canvas walls, hand her paint of every color and brushes, turn on her favorite music and just let her paint! And at the end there would be a session with soft easy music. What a great time she would have. Then let her keep her artwork. If we can think of ways to give her a happy fulfilled life why won't her parents?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Because unfortunately Abbie doing free painting and enjoying her self isn’t something they can sell, it’s much easier for her to batch make endless of the same forced design to sell regardless of Abbies enjoyment, she won’t enjoy that as there’s no sensory for a start Ie squishing paint! Also Priscilla moaning over a drop of paint tells me how controlled that labour I mean ‘activity’ would have been!
no fun for Abbie and she won’t have wanted do it after the first one at least and would of been bribed with food!
She was so happy with the inside of a pumpkin she had that took off after minutes (despite her crying for it) because of mess!! Makes me so annoyed!!
I agree she would enjoy free painting to express herself and make a mess!
not organised decorations of all the same design on a jigsaw piece such a shame! How is that fun for any child!

Also they would have needed sell only 9 to make their money back & they had more than that so - Again profits! Will Abbie treat herself with the money by picking out some bits at the toy/craft shop, no, will Asa spend it down Dunkin most likely!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They have to brag about EVERYTHING. If someone said their dog pooped a lot Daddy Warbucks and Cleopatra would go out in the yard dodging lightning bolts and rain just to film their dog taking a crap to prove they have the most and best in the country.

As an artist myself who has done hundreds of hand painted ornaments for over 50 years let me tell you. Your hands hurt and get crampy after sessions. Your eyes get tired too. After a bit it's no longer fun. If they aren't allowing her the freedom to create her own design her way it is a shame. Abby needs a creative out let. As an artist myself I so would love to put her in a room of canvas walls, hand her paint of every color and brushes, turn on her favorite music and just let her paint! And at the end there would be a session with soft easy music. What a great time she would have. Then let her keep her artwork. If we can think of ways to give her a happy fulfilled life why won't her parents?
They now have the means to provide Abbie with a room for her to paint all over if they wanted to. They could literally provide Abbie with any type of sensory activity if they want. This is something I would support. If I knew Abbie was making the Ornaments for fun and out of love.

They are forcing her to make the ornaments and to me that is child labor. Why isn't Isaiah making ornaments? Why not make a family ornament?

Reactions: 5
They know that no one would want them. Oh Mylanta can you imagine the egos they would have? Asa and she would both be donning berets and painters smocks..Asa's outfit complete with a Cashmere ascot around his neck. Slaves carting their crap around;
Wouldnt last long ..it being actual work and talent needed.
I hadn't heard of this channel, to be honest.

I'll definitely be taking a look at this family when I get back from work. As you say, their daughter is unlikely to be able to give consent.

I agree that it's important to raise awareness of ASD but it needs to be done in a sensitive and non-exploitative way.
So once you delved into this cesspool did you still believe it so grand. Watch Anbus eyes. The story is in her eyes
And it is sad...*

• Haha
They know that no one would want them. Oh Mylanta can you imagine the egos they would have? Asa and she would both be donning berets and painters smocks..Asa's outfit complete with a Cashmere ascot around his neck. Slaves carting their crap around;
Wouldnt last long ..it being actual work and talent needed.

So once you delved into this cesspool did you still believe it so grand. Watch Anbus eyes. The story is in her eyes
And it is sad...*
Perfectly mournfully said and true. Your words made me want to cry. You have a talent with words. You should be a writer. Seriously.

Reactions: 3
I don’t suppose anyone has checked them out on Instagram? Priscilla has made a clip showing a huge pile of orders and said she has 455 left to pack!!! That’s around 550 items let’s say?? I can not believe that many people want to walk around with a stolen autism logo and child labour products?! They really are taking it in off their child having autism!
As we said all that money from exploiting and the one person who deserves it or it is meant for gets zero extras just the bare minimum!
Say 550 average price £15 that’s £8250 uk money (This is all guess work but I would bet it was higher than lower) this is just one of there income sources there’s another 11??

I have seen her Instagram. If Abbie had to make even 100 of those ornaments that's so cruel. I doubt she even made 5.
The rest could be her pyramid scheme lipstick on a pig errr...lipstick mama products.
Who knows. They no doubt have 12 sources of income as she bragged about.
So many people commenting they were upset because the ornaments were sold out. Pigcilla replied to many saying "try again'.
I wonder how many they sold.

Reactions: 1
I know i wouldn’t put it past them making them themselves to look like Abbie did them!
All them sunglasses as well do people actually wear them!
She’s definitely making a lot from that scheme you mentioned! I just couldn’t believe they had so many orders!

Which poor Abbie will be made to take to the post office like it’s fun! I mean posting a letter or an exciting Parcel as a kid is fun, or a few bits for a teen as a chore, but 500 odd is no fun for anyone is it!

Reactions: 2
Those sunglasses are laughable.
Unless they produce video evidence that Abbie made them I won't believe it. I'm thinking they had crazy nanny and Becca over as respite...getting paid...to make them so they could profit. Is that double dipping? Or something? Hmmm..
If those 2 weren't involved then the hambeasts had to do it themselves. I don't see it but who knows.
Surely he will have some video of the activity.

Yes same here and I dare say you are completely right that would have been the set up for sure!

Reactions: 1
Lawd. Brandi is back. They want her to work on life skills you know like a typical teenager. Pigcilla just wants a slave child.
Told ya. Crazy Nanny. 12 to a pack of those puzzle pieces. Pigcilla was not happy they only had 1 pack. 😆 I'm sure they found more.
He's such a putz. Asking if Pigcilla had any change for the kettle. Then stated he found dollars on the way to the car.
Oh...hes brilliant. Put the money from the art sales on Abbies card so she can buy something for the 3 of them??. And let their fans decide what to buy???!!! Oh but "nothing too expensive" ..she can save some of it for herself. Wow.
Uhhhhhhh. Those 2 are in my opinion and to use their own term..."garbage people".

• Heart
You know what @Hotographer512 they’re definitely watching this thread!
They have answered what we have been saying in one video Brandi and Abbie not using the ornament money and learning more etc!
They will be fuming you guessed their set up for who makes the ornaments haha
Her face said it all about one pack been left they definitely managed get more!

They are obsessed with this typical teen thing aren’t they! I think it would better they just embrace who she is! It’s just another label stuck on her isn’t it!

• Heart
Wasn’t it mentioned about her clothes as well? Because they mentioned that as well didn’t they a couple videos ago!
Haha and they can’t delete these comments!
Hopefully we can help Abbie this way by waking her parents up!

• Heart
Is it truly possible that they believe people don't see what they are doing? Unfortunately every one who buys anything from them is only reinforcing them. And if they buy something Abby supposedly creates It is helping to exploit Abby. Everyone should return everything they have purchased. Some people only understand a quick kick in the wallet. It is sad that gluttony for money has taken over all senses. Are they really so far gone that they don't even see what they have done and continue to do? Its like watching a frenzy of sharks feeding on every opportunity they can think of to make a quick buck. Do they truly believe they have the right to exploit their innocent child dragging her into every scheme? Surely this is illegal. Google their net worth. Shocking! And what does Abby get? Stop it y'all. Just stop it. Love doesn't behave like this.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.