Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
P's not gonna beg anyone to join her team...said after 19 minutes of begging more dumb schmucks to join her team

Reactions: 27
When is Hogboy starting back at uni? How are they going to kit the place out with noone to look after Abbie? And soon they are going to have to reveal more filthy lucre spent on Hogboys new wheels. That surely is going to lose them more leghumpers.

Reactions: 22
She is such a load of bs in every way! It can't help but spew out of her mouth!

Reactions: 17
So tired of seeing pics of the puffed up lip girls! It's the stuff nightmares are made of!. And then there's Priscilla in some shots with them where she doesn't have makeup on at all. Oh, my eyes!

Reactions: 14
A couple of those bags aren’t bad looking (without the fugly Slimelife logo, of course). No way in hell are they worth joining an MLM for. You’d probably lose much more money than the cost of those bags.
especially as adding the slim life logo makes them completely worthless. You wouldn’t be able to sell them on. No one would buy them.

Reactions: 15
i think it’s only a couple of weeks. I’m sure big P would jump at the chance of having a few days away from sweet girl to spend some serious money on cheap decor and accessories for the house

Reactions: 17
I think they only respond when they feel or know it will get more action, responses= more money. I think!?

Reactions: 12
i think it’s only a couple of weeks. I’m sure big P would jump at the chance of having a few days away from sweet girl to spend some serious money on cheap decor and accessories for the house
She said in a live that ”they” were going to take Isaiah to school next week. Abbie’s first week back at school. Priority children come first. No doubt respite/summer/Becca etc will stay with Abbie. #sophmore

Reactions: 18
It was nauseating watching it.
What is it with Isaiah's hair though? I wish he’d get rid of that stupid fringe and shave it all off. It’s such an old fashioned style.

Reactions: 20
She said in a live that ”they” were going to take Isaiah to school next week. Abbie’s first week back at school. Priority children come first. No doubt respite/summer/Becca etc will stay with Abbie. #sophmore
I bet they haul Abbie with them to Boone! More vlogging opportunities.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.