Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Looks like Red has bigger better bags than you, Pigcilla!
View attachment 698280
Red so cool wearing her AC DC shirt with her red hair wagging that tongue. I bet she has a tramp stamp too.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Hey P., the responsible thing to do….. I’m sure she got tested despite her doctor phobia, right???

CDC - Quarantine if you have been in close contact (within 6 feet of someone for a cumulative total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period) with someone who has COVID-19, unless you have beenfully vaccinated. People who are fully vaccinated do NOT need to quarantine after contact with someone who had COVID-19 unless they have symptoms. However, fully vaccinated people should get tested 3-5 days after their exposure, even they don’t have symptoms and wear a mask indoors in public for 14 days following exposure or until their test result is negative.

View attachment 698172

View attachment 698171
Who thinks blowing your lips up to the size of the Hindenburg is a good idea :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
Here is tonight's vlog --

As per usual, they've done everything at the last moment. Why do things ahead of time and save yourself some stress?? That's just ridiculous, right? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Why is Ass-a always selling her? "Priscilla does such a great job of __________" Are you actually bragging that she can shop for clothes for your daughter? Who cares??? Does my husband need to tell people what a "great job" I do of grocery shopping? Dressing our kids? (when they were younger) multi-tasking, etc.? Enough! Most intelligent viewers can see she does the bare minimum (if that) as the matriarch of the family. Please just stop.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
How many grammatical errors can a SlimeSwineSister have in one post? Either the hooves have grown too much to properly type, or it was liquid dinner kind of night.
Shit, she should use this in her Slimelife pitch...
Ladies, you can do it! You do not even have to be literate! Just look at me! 😂🐽😂
893B3B06-3ADD-43A4-8BA5-B5F28E056AD0.jpeg
DF09B2E4-31F6-46B7-8369-6AD4E8057483.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Whimsical

VIP Member
Watching these Maassive moody faces made me realize I was way too chipper for a Monday. Dad is hours away from dying due to an aggressive brain cancer. My spouse’s business has been shuttered throughout the pandemic, and I’m recovering from a head injury. At least I know we have faith, hope, and humor on our side. Even Pharrell Williams can’t make those Maassives HAPPY when they have “all the things!” 🤠

View attachment 705813
Oh @Cardinal Rule I’m so sorry to hear about your Dad. 🥺😢 Losing our parents is hard enough but the end stages of cancer is brutal on all. 😢 Sending you big hugs and I hope your noggin is ok!!😉 ❤

• Heart

PlumBlossom

Their Patreon’s gone down quite a lot. I made a note of the numbers a couple of months ago. It was at 328 when I first looked, then it went down to 301. The numbers increased to 306. Today I looked and they have 284 subscribers. They didn’t post for almost a month, so obviously people don’t want to pay out for nothing, although to be honest, why would anyone want to watch extra videos of that motley crew?
Better yet....why would ANYONE in their right mind send them money???? I don't understand people.....don't you have a life? Spend your money on your own family.....

I’m watching her Lipshit live…

-She says she’s offended when people say she’s where she is because of Youtube. She said there are a lot of women who are above her in the company that don’t have a Youtube following.

-She says its only $160 for a start up kit which is equivalent to two Target shopping trips. She said put some of these trips to the side and get a Limelife kit. “If you want it bad enough, you’ll figure it out”.

-She says it’s not going to happen in a week but think about the holidays coming up, maybe you have credit card debt, maybe you just need a little extra money to get your nails done but you feel guilty because you’re a stay at home mom.

-“I’m not going to beg someone to join me” as she’s literally begging people to join.

-“I don’t make money off of you joining” cough cough, yeah only when they get sales and recruit people….you move up the rank. Why would you be pushing this shit so hard if you didn’t get anything out of it?

-“What other perks are there Asa?” How in the hell is he supposed to know, I thought this was your business. #bossbabe

Didn’t someone mention that another company gives out cars? She says they get bonuses but they won’t get a car because some don’t need a car but if they do they can use their bonuses to buy one.
I guess that comment someone posted yesterday really hit a raw nerve....lmfaoooooo 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Hahaha! Good Morning early birds! 😻 Crypto currency. Makes perfect sense. 😂 Their spending goes hand in hand with their bigger (pun intended) and better than thou personalities. Personally, I think they are living in their own personal la la land of hell. Spending is their only source of happiness, and even that is short lived. After seeing some disgusting shit Ass has posted as of late, I say good on them. I wish them nothing but that kind of happiness for the rest of their pre cardiac arrest days. 🐷🖕🏼🐷
Spending is their only source of happiness. Wow did you hit the nail on the head - you are exactly right. And isn't that sad?

"its her personality"...lol.. thats probably what they tell themselves to assure that the $$$$$ will keep pouring in and they will find more HUMPERS to fool. The dying off of their channel has already started..its becoming obvious that Abbie is not progressing..in fact regressing... and aging out of the awwweeeee cute stage. For the non brain dead that is difficult and sad to watch....it is not cute "Abbitude". I only watch their videos so I can discuss the train wreck here.... and I have to set the speed up so it will be over quickly.

They "invest"...you mean in mold manor and that monstrosity RV you bought...most likely on credit???
And they spend spend spend, but they don't take care of their "stuff". They paid over $100,000 more than the appraisal value of the both the moldy manor and Isaiah's condo. But they let the house just fester in mold, they do these cheap things like the tiki hut and the fish pond, but let the pond sit for a month while they were gone, killing whatever was living in there. They tore up the RV on their honking across America tour. They have to have expensive stuff but then just let it go to shit. Priscilla spends God knows how much on groceries then, they eat out most of the time. It's all about "acquiring". Blech.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Watching these Maassive moody faces made me realize I was way too chipper for a Monday. Dad is hours away from dying due to an aggressive brain cancer. My spouse’s business has been shuttered throughout the pandemic, and I’m recovering from a head injury. At least I know we have faith, hope, and humor on our side. Even Pharrell Williams can’t make those Maassives HAPPY when they have “all the things!” 🤠

111D22B0-4AB9-4449-B5BC-4979D5A8CEB9.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
So true. They don't even really seem to like each other - none of them. I'm sure Isaiah loves his family, but now, none of them even really seem to enjoy being around each other. With Summer gone, I'll bet he only comes home when it's absolutely necessary for holidays, etc. There hasn't been a single hint that Piggy will be sad that Wonder Son is going back to school. No tears, no "awwww". I think she's even lost her fondness of him (I know she loves him - at least I hope so, but it doesn't seem like she's all torn up about him leaving this time). Soon it will just be the 3 of them and man, I can't imagine what day to day life will be like with just them.

And you're right about their earlier vlogs, when they were still human - they weren't angry - they seem so angry and on the defensive all the time. Again, they're defensive because of their own actions and how people reach to them.

She is just a genetic marvel. How are her arms, gut and butt so huge, but her boobs - nothing! Her back boobs are bigger than her front boobs.
She is a genetic marvel!😂😂 I believe Pig is toting around quite the load of damaged genes. The personality disorder. The obesity. Droop snout and asymmetrical, dead and dark eyes. But most intriguing...
The hooves.
Have y’all ever noticed that most times her pointer and middle finger do not move independently from one another? She has some form of mild hand disfigurement. I cannot figure out exactly what...but there is something there. EDS seems fitting. But, who knows?
Maybe she is just a big Ol sack of ugly genetics? 😂😂 Some people are just born that way. 😂😂
7B934683-5895-47B4-B3B2-3010C184F7E6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Hogsaiah is never going to change for the better. He's training with the master and is more like his obnoxious parents every freaking day. His attitude is the same as theirs, I am better than all the little shit peon people of the world and I deserve everything. Lots of people have shit and responsibility dumped on them at a young age so sorry not sorry I don't think that's a valid excuse. More like the fat ass apple didn't fall far from the tree
9324317_0.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Dori82

I used to think they were educational until i realised that family vloggers find what makes them money and focus on it. In their case its Abbie. It used to be about autism and what they have learnt and educate other families. Now its purely what will get most views and has zero educational aspect. They literally must spend thousands on eating out n sodding coffee. With the amount of coffee they drink they could power a spaceship off their buzz

• Haha
  • Heart

Comesitbyme

So (I haven’t read through the past few pages of this thread yet) ....Hogboy.... who is, what? 18-19 years old goes “back to school” shopping with his Mommy and Daddy? It’s like he is 5 and going to kindergarten. Wow. I doubt at that age I could get my son to go shopping with me and he drove himself to and from college after we went with him the first drive up. Plus my son bought himself whatever he needed at the nearby Walmart which wasn’t much. Coffee, maybe a few snacks. No stores near Hogboy’s college? And why are they all piling into a car/truck/RV to go with him? How embarrassing for him.

Looks like Nala's been giving herself paw-dicures, maybe?
Yeah, that string wall paper is crap. I spent hundreds of dollars getting rid of the string wallpaper and it has to be sanded, then mudded to fill in nicks made after tearing and sanding it off, then resanded to make it presentable for painting. And as for Nala.....all I can say is “GO NALA!” She’s the only one in that family with decorator taste.

The herpes of the internet? 🤣🤣🤣
What happened to be kind?
He's such a dick.
Now with these few words is a more appropriate and accurate slogan for Asshole to wear on his t-shirts....”I’m the herpes of the internet” or “I’m a dick” ( or douche) . And it could come in several colors and sizes with puzzle pieces decorating it. You know, to go along with his facade.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Got to say...
Ha! HA! HA! Karma Bitches! Family of scum.🤢
Nothing in life has ever gone their way, and it never will. They are those kind of people. Continue the pride, the greed, the resentment, the gluttony and most of all the evils of exploitation. Let us not forget how easy abandoning his flesh and blood has come to Moobie Dick Breath. Continue all of it...
Life will continue to give it right back , you fucking fools.
The haters..lmao. They will always be there.
Nothing will ever be enough for Pigbitch. Never enough money. Never enough food. Abbie will continue to spiral physically and mentally. The money will diminish. The walls will continue to mold. The friends...The Sisterhood (😂) WILL disappear. The ridicule will not. Everything they touch will continue to turn to dog shit.
and....
They will always be perplexed by it all.
They are that shitty.
Disgusted. I have no more filter for these fucks. Not that I had much of one to begin with...😂 I know.
This is what you are worthy of Moobie Maassive. Nothing more...unless it is an added 100-200 lbs to this bitch. You are well deserving of that. It is coming...don’t you worry!😜😎😜
90F849B5-6530-4E20-8863-9DC9F4634231.jpeg

• Heart

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
What's up with Priscilla saying Abbie is a junior in an ig post? Does the school she go to have grades like regular schools or is this another sad attempt at pretending Abbie is the normal typical 16 year old Priscilla desperately wants her to be?
Really not trying to be offensive, but in Abbie’s case at least it’s a glorified babysitter not a school. Her ability to be taught or even retain it just isn’t there. Not saying others on the spectrum do not get anything out of the school but at an 18 month old capability it’s just not going to happen. P can call her anything, a scholar, valedictorian, etc but it is what it is. I think it makes them feel better referring to her as a junior. None of it really matters.

Perfect example of a gas lighter. Claiming someone is gaslighting you. Asshole
Lol. That’s his new buzz word now “gaslighting”

• Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Hey P., the responsible thing to do….. I’m sure she got tested despite her doctor phobia, right???

CDC - Quarantine if you have been in close contact (within 6 feet of someone for a cumulative total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period) with someone who has COVID-19, unless you have beenfully vaccinated. People who are fully vaccinated do NOT need to quarantine after contact with someone who had COVID-19 unless they have symptoms. However, fully vaccinated people should get tested 3-5 days after their exposure, even they don’t have symptoms and wear a mask indoors in public for 14 days following exposure or until their test result is negative.

View attachment 698172

View attachment 698171
That top picture could not look any more awkward. They clearly didn’t care about having her in that photo. She is forcing her way in, they have their arms around each other and she’s just pushing that gut into her Back

• Haha
  • Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
I find Priscilla's comment at the end of this post very disturbing...and telling. To think she feels the need to explain why Abbie is not smiling (or looking at the camera.) It's not because she's deep in thought...it's because she's autistic. Priscilla, Abbie is autistic. Even on a channel called "Fathering Autism," she believes she can explain in a very "NT" way, why Abbie does what she does? How absolutely tragic for this poor young lady. Her mother is so unable to deal with the realities of her life, she will live in her fantasy world where Abbie is a high school junior who will shop for back to school clothes at Buckle. Simply tragic.
Man. You’re exactly right. It’s easy to forget with all the fun we have at the assholes’ expense that at the very root of it is that young lady whose father uses her and her mother wishes she was anything but the way she is. I truly hope that Abbie isn’t able to process that, but I’m sure on her own level she does. So fucking sad.

• Sad
  • Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
I think they don’t want to spend money on clothes for Abby. They always shop clearance at the discount stores. Yet big p is buying brand new at Lane Bryant. I’ve never seen her get any clothes for Abby at a name brand store. She recently got some stuff at target. Which at least carries some on trend things. Why can’t they shop at American eagle, pac sun, forever 21, Tillies, Francescas, Nike… etc. i won’t be super surprised if we see a shopping haul from “new” stores for sweet girl! “Typical teen shopping haul”
When I was in high school, I volunteered my Saturday mornings to hang out with handicapped teens. They would be dropped off at the school for three hours to allow their parents to have time to do whatever they needed to do. One one of the teens was my friend's older brother who had Down Syndrome. This young man was dressed impeccably. He wore the same trendy clothes that his brothers wore and he was treated the same as his brothers. Once a week they would take him to the local and treat him to a beer and hang out with friends. Sadly, he was the exception as some of the other kids were not as fortunate. The parents didn't take pride in how their kids were dressed and it made them stand out more than they should. To me, it made the more vulnerable to bullying. There is no reason that The Beast couldn't find pretty tops and pants for Abbie that she wouldn't be able to tug or tear off. The Massholes and Abbie are defined by Autism but in my friend's family, Down Syndrome didn't define anyone. I get so annoyed when Moobs wears his autism watch strap, wristband, sunglasses and T-shirt. He is a walking billboard and it is not normal.

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
I agree! I’m 60 years old and wouldn’t wear that shirt. You can grab plain t shirts, graphic t shirts and cute tanks in multi color, camouflage, stripes, etc. in stores all over the place…Old Navy, Gap, Marshalls, Francescas, jeez, even Walmart, that are comfy, youthful, cute and inexpensive. I am a jeans and t shirt kind of “granny” and I’m all about comfort but I feel sad that she doesn’t have the ability to pick her own clothes out like a typical teenage girl, so why not try and pick things out for her that she would like or wear if she could voice her opinion.
If they do let her wear t-shirts ...they make her a human billboard for their narrative with "Be Kind", "Be a good human"..."love needs no words". ....etc etc etc. I'm surprised they dont have one with "Sweet Girl" on it.

• Haha
  • Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
I've wondered the same thing. Something tells me that it's worse off camera. Maybe not 100% of the time, but a decent amount of the time. Both Princess P and Isaiah have said in more than one vlog that Asshat is a lot worse off camera. Way more short tempered, easily angered/annoyed, a lot more bossy etc. So, if what we see in the vlogs is Asshat reigning things in, or at least trying to, it has to be miserable living w. him and dealing with all of his bullshit.
Asshat likes to try to say all the right things, things he knows he ought to say in order to give the right impression. But, as the saying goes, actions speak louder than words. It isn't enough to just say 'all the things'. You have to follow through and actually DO the things you claim you're doing. Oh, and doing them for half a moment in one or two vlogs doesn't count.
I agree 100%. ASSa is a bad, bad actor. And I don’t mean in the theatrical sense. He’s a predator to the vulnerable. He is leaving a swath a victims in his path and Abbie is the most harmed by him. I not buying he’s the better parent. Neither of them are but his actions are more diabolical IMO.

• Heart