Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Krishascooties

VIP Member
I do NOT like Crystal at all. She may be sweet w/Abbie, but she had no problem making vlogs off the back of Abbie right after meeting the Massives. You can't be too sweet if you have no problems using a child to make content and get a head start on your sub count, and that's exactly what Butch the Bitch did. Another pimp in the Massive family

• Heart
Reactions: 30

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
She looks as if she has “sobered up” about 7 times before Ass turned the camera on. 💩🤡💩
Girlfrand needs another month long vacay...this time at an inpatient facility for all the thingth! 🍩🍨🥂🍷🍹
2FE92C84-0FD8-4348-8085-E01E8641F0C0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

What the ....

VIP Member
I just went down a slimelife rabbit hole.
These bitches are disgusting.
Here are some highlights.

Found this gem:

Screenshot_20210807-005404~2.png

Poor Pinky Poo what's a bitch to do?

Screenshot_20210807-003753~2.png

Screenshot_20210807-003744~2.png

Even when poachers are infiltrating they still gotta try to sling the slime
Screenshot_20210807-004111~2.png

Screenshot_20210807-004117~2.png

And lastly Mrs Douche herself.

Screenshot_20210807-000107.png

Pimping to a million.
Let us count the ways to a million…

• Riding off the coat tails of Mr Douche by the exploitation of Abigail. Pictures, special appearances on lives, having her hold products, actually placing products on her – till her nose fucking bleeds.
•Using people’s sympathy and vulnerability.
•Lies – photo shopping and all the preset bullshit made available by your morgue make up slimy pyramid scheme fucked up cult of a company Limelife.
•Buying product from your own pocket. Large ass pockets I must say.

It damn sure ain't because of your great skin, your application of make up, your perfect articulation or stellar spelling.
Nope...one word ABIGAIL

• Sick
Was that Isaiah in that ball pit too playing around??? How much do they threaten that young man to do these things!!! Unless he's that emotionally stunted in his maturity level!!! What 19 year old would be caught doing that to "advertise" mom's business???
I think that was why his girlfriend relationship lasted such a short time. She soon realised how dull, dumb and immature he is. Plus the ghastly parents. Sensible girl got out quick.

• Heart
  • Haha

lovesis

VIP Member
Kudos to those of you who actually watch Princess P's lipshit lives... I definitely can't tolerate 35+ minutes of this --

View attachment 698152
I didn’t used to watch the lives but slimelife is my new source of entertainment. I am over the vlogs because it’s all bs full of fluff, plus they are over a week old. The lives are Priscilla uncut and the shit that comes out of her mouth is just 😄/🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

bready

VIP Member
That pic of P's back with her workout top is hilarious....knowing that she was only on that Peloton a couple of times.. and only completed about 3 (very beginner) rides in all. They took that pic of her arms stretched up and at an angle to make it look as if she was getting muscles. All smoke and mirrors...just like Abbie "riding" her bike. If they spent time actually working out instead of promoting their silly "narrative" ...imagine where she would be now?
Countdown to a "Bike Ride for Autistic Girl" video now that you mentioned Abbie's trike...

Maybe they'll drive it over to Summer's new place, sit Abbie on it in the driveway for 5 minutes while she cries and tries to avoid their grubby hands forcing her feet and hands onto the pedals and handlebars, and title it "Autistic Girl Rides Bike to Best Friend's House."

• Haha
  • Heart

VeganMagpie

Their Patreon’s gone down quite a lot. I made a note of the numbers a couple of months ago. It was at 328 when I first looked, then it went down to 301. The numbers increased to 306. Today I looked and they have 284 subscribers. They didn’t post for almost a month, so obviously people don’t want to pay out for nothing, although to be honest, why would anyone want to watch extra videos of that motley crew?

• Heart

bready

VIP Member
Tonight Big P treated herself to a grande goblet of red wine during her WineLife LIVE, so we Tattlers know it’s going to be a good time!

First up, a Sweet Girl break-in of course. Not sure those appearances are so random anymore as they have proven Humper Metrics. Junior and AssA to the rescue but not before Big P was fearful that Sweet Girl was going to turn over the tables and makeup displays in her flimsy set.

Next up, sell the stuff, smell the soap, rub the nose, smell the soap, rub the nose, smell the soap, rub the nose. GM Sherry and other LL crew backing her up on prices and questions she can’t answer.

Last up, “AssA can you block this person.” I missed the post but the Big P (P for pissed) launched into why SlimeLife wasn’t a pyramid scheme 😉 and how no one tells her what to say 😉, and she is a hard worker 😉. She was getting amped up! I love WineLife with Big P!

View attachment 704340

And here’s an angry shit with some fabulous finger flexing.

View attachment 704342

What a night! Sleep tight Sweet Girl. School starts tomorrow.
"No one tells me what to say, I just happen to make the same post as 500 other 'beauty guides' every other day."

• Haha
  • Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
It is sad. Pathetic more so. They did it to themselves. After posting earlier, I thought to myself...
What do they have or do that seems to genuinely make them happy? Like an honest display of natural enjoyment? As far as I can see, the answer is nothing. I generally do not like to play the shoulda, coulda, woulda game. What it is, is what it is..but..
Their souls would have been much happier had ASSa stuck to his FA format that he started with. In the older vlogs, their voices alone sound kinder. They still had some humility. Once OinkOink dipped her hooves into the bank account, it became all about making money and spending money. Just how she always wanted it. She is a cold hearted bitch. She has relied on possessions and the consumption of thingth for her source of happiness ...possibly all her life.
View attachment 704800
So true. They don't even really seem to like each other - none of them. I'm sure Isaiah loves his family, but now, none of them even really seem to enjoy being around each other. With Summer gone, I'll bet he only comes home when it's absolutely necessary for holidays, etc. There hasn't been a single hint that Piggy will be sad that Wonder Son is going back to school. No tears, no "awwww". I think she's even lost her fondness of him (I know she loves him - at least I hope so, but it doesn't seem like she's all torn up about him leaving this time). Soon it will just be the 3 of them and man, I can't imagine what day to day life will be like with just them.

And you're right about their earlier vlogs, when they were still human - they weren't angry - they seem so angry and on the defensive all the time. Again, they're defensive because of their own actions and how people reach to them.

I just wanna know how she gets her ham hock arms through the sleeves without ripping the material!!!
She is just a genetic marvel. How are her arms, gut and butt so huge, but her boobs - nothing! Her back boobs are bigger than her front boobs.

• Haha
  • Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
He is trying to make it seem like he is above this site (even though he gets all his content from us.)
He's just a parasite bottom feeder that's bitter that his many accounts created here to spam his own videos were banned.

If people can't see by now that these clout chasers are as bad as the people they're supposed to be against they sadly never will.

Hopefully it makes sense why we dont want these wannabes that take content from tattle and repost it without credit and pretend they do research spammed across threads for attention.

Please report any suspect accounts promoting bottom feeders content. Thanks!

• Heart
  • Wow

convert70

VIP Member
And...she doesn't fit in that swing anymore. Notice there are two pieces that jet out on each side. Ab can't lay all the way back in the swing. Again, ASSa does all of this for content. Damn it, he promised us we were going to get new content and we're getting the same old crap.
Yes, same old letting Abbie get her way ...and then...rewarding it! She would not be sitting on that swing if I had her. She would use a swing for her proper size or we would be going back home where she could be bored. And it would be like that every, single day until she got the message...which I have no doubt she would. And as for acting out in restaurants...we would leave and one of us get our order as take out, go back home, put Abbie to bed, close the door and have our meal in peace. If she made a mess in her room...she would be a major part of cleaning up with undivided supervision!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Whimsical

VIP Member
Hey Guyths!! :LOL:

It's a sad week in the Whimsical household. I spilled an entire glass of gatorade on our 2 year old, $1,300 laptop😤🤬😭...right on the keyboard.
It was like Niagara Falls pouring out when I turned it upside down, only blue, as it was blue gatorade. 🤔😲🤦‍♀️

Despite our best efforts to save it, we don't think it's coming back. 😭 I was forced to get my mac mini out of storage for now. It's better than nothing but not as fast or loaded with as many cool programs as the laptop was...one of those programs being being photoshop. 😕
I have an old version of photoshop I used on my previous mac computers, but that will require some searching to find. Until I can figure this out, Whimsy is on a forced break from making fun of the mASSive via photoshop fun...carry on fellow photoshoppers:cool:🥰🤩, Tattle is in good hands as always!! My creations shall be back...hopefully...one day...sooner than later!!

I can still post screenshots from my iPhone, but that's not nearly as creative!! 🤷‍♀️😂😂

I'm attaching a previous creation...one of the many I thankfully have saved on a thumb drive! :m😂
zumba.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad

Krishascooties

VIP Member
It's always an afterthought for the Massives to do anything that will help Abbie with communication. If these fuckers wanted to give Abbie any sort of tools to help Abbie interact with her world they would've had preloaded trip stuff on Abbie's device, and Asa and Piggy would've modeled using the device (hand over hand) with Abbie during the vacation. Fuck them, and their damn lies. Why is Asa just talking about loading trip stuff on Abbie's device after the trip is over. This family misses every opportunity to actually work with Abbie, but they never miss a beat on creating a fake as fuck narrative for money. I'm so fucking over this bullshit. This shit for a family does not deserve Abbie.

• Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Sounds like they had a subpar inspector before they bought the house. Or did they actually have a new roof installed? If so, where’s his google review on that one? They did a hella shitty job on it. Bye bye 100 year old investment. This house is gonna be a train wreck disaster with mold at this point. 🤔
And Asa rambling on about all the house repairs and work that needs done after a month away- what?! I think that house is a lemon.

Wait. If Josh trying to "convince" people for an hour is gaslighting, what does Asa call the last 6 years of FA??? :unsure: :unsure:
Good try, you huge douche canoe!!
Perfect example of a gas lighter. Claiming someone is gaslighting you. Asshole

• Haha