Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MSlix73

VIP Member
She is a genetic marvel!😂😂 I believe Pig is toting around quite the load of damaged genes. The personality disorder. The obesity. Droop snout and asymmetrical, dead and dark eyes. But most intriguing...
The hooves.
Have y’all ever noticed that most times her pointer and middle finger do not move independently from one another? She has some form of mild hand disfigurement. I cannot figure out exactly what...but there is something there. EDS seems fitting. But, who knows?
Maybe she is just a big Ol sack of ugly genetics? 😂😂 Some people are just born that way. 😂😂
View attachment 704840
She spent most of her developmental years in Gtmo… I lived there for 3 years and in that time my husband and I had 6 miscarriages, milk never seemed to have an expiration date and no matter how hard you tried,steak would never sear or burn for that much. Alcohol was in stock…ALWAYS(the CO actually had 3 DUIs and was fired ) Land minds were always going off due to animals( feral dogs and banana rats would walk in the fields)….. what I am saying…there is something in the water there and I think she got all of the nuclear waste of it.
And if you have never seen a banana rat, here it is:
DA39C1C2-C505-44D4-A8AB-F0DD98EBAB0C.jpeg
3B3F0E06-BC32-4BCD-99CC-38B0D8D658D1.jpeg
They are about the size of a small/medium dog( think between a shih tzu and cocker spaniel). They come out at night…and smells horrible( strong ammonia)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

therealamylynn

VIP Member
That pic of P's back with her workout top is hilarious....knowing that she was only on that Peloton a couple of times.. and only completed about 3 (very beginner) rides in all. They took that pic of her arms stretched up and at an angle to make it look as if she was getting muscles. All smoke and mirrors...just like Abbie "riding" her bike. If they spent time actually working out instead of promoting their silly "narrative" ...imagine where she would be now?
Can you imagine what they went through to get that picture?

"Asa, stand on that ladder and make sure you shoot the picture looking down so I look thinner!"
"Asa, tape the front of my stomach so my back looks thinner!"
"Asa, hurry up and take the picture my arms are killing me holding these two 1 pound weights!"
"Asa, I don't care if it's already been an hour, you have to make sure I look thinner!"

What a farce they are :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

MaidenX

VIP Member
She does - much better than yesterday's outfit. But Piggy's deep desire to tag brand names is just ridiculous.
True... she is desperate to look like an influencer. Probably two reasons she is tag-happy. She is hoping to get attention and noticed by ANYONE and also it makes it look like she is already working with these companies.

Ass made a comment recently that they get approached by several companies every single day and they turn most of them down. I call BS. Common narcissist trait. Inflate their self importance and lie to make themselves more important than they are.

• Heart

bready

VIP Member
She looks cute (but miserable). Shirt skin tight and tucked in. How long will that last? I want to see a pic when they pick her up. Of course she tagged Target, Sketchers and Champion 🙄
This is just.........so uncool.

To be clear, I'm not saying this to make fun of Abbie. Nobody is under any obligation to be cool, and Abbie especially is someone for whom I think dressing for comfort and safety is the #1 priority. I'm saying it to make fun of Priscilla, who you know is trying to get her Pinterest rocks off by living through her teenage children. The one thing I think she likes about Abbie's disabilities (well the one thing aside from how it lets her ask for the special treatment she thinks she deserves anyway) is that she can treat Abbie as her "typical teenager" doll. She's got the typical teenager dollhouse bedroom, and she dresses her in whatever clothes she likes. She's living vicariously through Abbie (who is a size Priscilla probably always dreamed of being) the same way she lived vicariously through Isaiah (who had the all-American high school experience she so desperately wishes she had).

• Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
I went searching for some real travel channels because I wanted a comparison. I have found some really cool ones and now I am addicted. To make a comparison of ASSa's channel versus the REAL ones, it's like drinking toilet water versus Champagne. When ASSa started out, he said he didn't know what he was doing and he clearly didn't and should never, ever embark on that content ever, ever, ever again. I don't give a shit if he has the best RV in the galaxy, he ain't never going to be able to do what real travel channels do. It was like he entered the Olympics to swim the 50 meter freestyle and had never swam it before. He made an ass out of himself with trying to create something he could never do because he is a lazy fuck and so is his wife. You have to have some real commitment to do what the good travel channels do. He bought a 100k RV and thought, yeah, I'm going to go out and start a travel channel but he did it with all the wrong intentions. Neither of them are physically active, they don't know how to live off the grid. Boone docking to them was an overnight stay, not weeks which is what Boone docking really entails. ASSa was able to capitalize on the phenom of YouTube family vlogging when the iron was hot. Maybe when this is over the Fempire can set him up in another repair shop.

• Heart
  • Haha

bready

VIP Member
Oh hate myself for this but...maybe Asa's being more impatient and angrier off camera (according to Priscilla and Isaiah) has something to do with him having to do everything himself Abbie's care, house chores, etc...things that normal family members help each other out with. They don't seem to lift a finger or even offer to help at all. Isaiah does occasionly when Asa forces him to help. Priscilla does nothing at all. Not even helping Abbie with hygiene and personal care (daily washing up, showering/bathing, toileting, etc)...Asa does it. Oh wait. I guess she said in a vlog eons ago that she lays out Abbie's outfit each night that she'll wear next morning!🙄
Just saying...
I think Isaiah has done quite enough caring for his sister...they've all said he was responsible for watching her at the engine shop, and was a "third caretaker" for most of his life. IIRC they used to make him do quite a lot more around the house, too...before they started making money and got a cleaning lady. I remember old vlogs where Isaiah had to help Asa with yard work like putting down new mulch.

Also, if Ass is frustrated about his wife not helping him with childcare, okay, fine...be angry with her. But he's an adult. He's the one who chooses to be in that relationship. He can suck it up and behave like a father, instead of taking out his frustrations on his young son. The "vlog dad is nice, regular dad is an ass" thing isn't a new development...it's been going on basically since they started the vlogs, when Isaiah was still a minor.

Ass is an ass, plain an simple. There's no excuses for the way he behaves.

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
We know A&P are taking Isaiah back to Boone. Yet Piggy is posting this like she’s at home sending Abbie to school…and tagging those fugly Hey Dudes shoes and Buckle…yippee for Piggy paying $30 for a camo tee shirt that you could have paid $7 for at Target. But hey, Abbie’s wearing Buckle! As if she gives two shits
This shows how ridiculous their new "hair style" is. How did it benefit Abbie???? She is still wearing her hair tightly pulled back so hard it is pulling out of her scalp...no difference then before she "cut" her hair. That hair cut was for content only..just like everything else they do.

• Sad
  • Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
These women are so shallow. View attachment 696544MLM aspirations are fu**ed up.
It's so obvious that they were told to do this. It's 100% insincere. Just like everyone bragging about the new virtual assistant bullshit. It looks so phony baloney with everyone doing it all at once

These women are so shallow. View attachment 696544MLM aspirations are fu**ed up.

I got pinky’s photo wrong.
Look Guyth! We get free purtheth!!

I got pinky’s photo wrong.
Gross. And what is it with them dying their hair wacky colors??? PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEE

Last edited:
  • Haha

MaidenX

VIP Member
I know she will never be fully independent, as neither will my boy. Whether or not she is potty trained does not mean she cannot dress herself. Set her up for success by having most things in her closet match no matter what she chooses, or have bins of clothing sets that match that she can pull out and put on by herself. It's not even about full independence at this time as we know that will not happen, but we can help him to be independent in some things like dressing.
Think one big issue with her dressing herself is strength, muscle, and dexterity. She can hardly get her arms up. She should have had a lot of PT by now, and continued to do so. Not just the stuff she had at school but an outside. Independent therapist that worked alongside her doctor with regular visits. Not just doctor visits so she keeps getting government aid. They have literally let that child waste away both body and mind. They just dump her at "school" and put all the responsibilities there.

At this point I don't see Ab learning to dress herself. Even if she could eventually learn her parents would never devote the time to do that. They are incapable of the consistency and dedication it would take to better Abigails life. Only life they care about making better is there own.

As for getting naked. That is WAY easier than dressing yourself. Everything about it is simpler. And it does not require near the body control and motor skills putting cloths on does. Why toddlers are expert nudists... but put pants on their heads...

• Heart
  • Haha

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Whoopie. Was given crappy bags with the company logo, so she can waddle around giving the company free advertising (not that anyone will actually notice). That’s a reward? 🙄
You can get this brand of bags at TJ Maxx or on ebay. Silly to be impressed by this.

• Haha

Lizaable90

VIP Member
About the house:
First, they received concessions from the seller to have the whole roof replaced, when they purchased the house. They have had issues already twice with the repairs, once right after it was replaced and then when the Wee’s were visiting (remember Asa hollered at the guests to go get him things to stop the water). Lowe’s apparently had done the replacement and Assahat has screamed at them about the shotty work done. I guess he will learn one day to hire qualified and quality contractors to do jobs, instead of the cheapest that he can get…
Secondly, the house, as of last month, still has an open electrical permit opened due to unpermitted electrical work in the kitchen. So, until there permit is cleared up, the house will sit. Also, it will be hard to get someone to overlook a recent violation for unpermitted work, especially with the price of their house.
Thirdly, they purchased on a 8-year arm, meaning that unless they have been paying more than the minimum house payments, they haven’t touched a dime of principal in the house and have some interested attacked to the price tag..
So, yes, I can see them trying to put the house up for sale but they will loose their shirts in the sale.

• Wow
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Okay😂 Last one. This bitch is making me unproductive ASF! 😂 Are they doing this on purpose? We are going to need a bigger table? Would you look at the beige food PILED on those troughs! Holy COW!👀
DC31ED61-C61D-4B0B-A815-C33941F27700.jpeg

ETA: Was it not just a few weeks ago they were re-telling that lie about Pig only gnawing on a couple bites?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

PlumBlossom

It's hilarious to me that he really believes he and P are such catches :oops: I guess it helps soften the blow he receives reading here to picture us as overweight, matronly old hens with nothing better to do with our time. Think again douche lord :ROFLMAO:
Grannies? LMAOOOOO.....did anyone mention to him his 40 year old wife looks at least 15 years older???? That Slimelife is not doing a damn thing for those wrinkles.....#floridalife........get out of the sun P.....No amount of your SoSucks is going to make a difference on your sun-damaged face.😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Raingirl

Chatty Member
Lipshit mama has become my new source of entertainment.

Whoopie. Was given crappy bags with the company logo, so she can waddle around giving the company free advertising (not that anyone will actually notice). That’s a reward? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
On a different subject. A very recent comment on the Canadians channel is from somebody who has been to Selfieshitwrld. She said the whole place is like a sweat box and in the two hours she was there she didnt see a single member of staff clean or sanitise anything. Sounds lovely doesnt it?

• Sick
  • Haha

RANCHDRESSING

It would drive me insane. Literally.
Like poke my eyes out insane. They are text book co-dependent. They enable each other’s scams.

Mama P is recruiting Surfing for Autism Moms, so unethical. Taking advantage of their followers and the autism community.

A6EE6D96-5F82-4DC6-B794-1F26EE5E66F5.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad

KateK

VIP Member
Also…is this her trying to seduce Asa?

Also…if my eyes had to see this again so do yours. Only fair.
That pic of P's back with her workout top is hilarious....knowing that she was only on that Peloton a couple of times.. and only completed about 3 (very beginner) rides in all. They took that pic of her arms stretched up and at an angle to make it look as if she was getting muscles. All smoke and mirrors...just like Abbie "riding" her bike. If they spent time actually working out instead of promoting their silly "narrative" ...imagine where she would be now?

• Heart