Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
This is where they were role-playing about being a doctor and patient…this is what the closed caption picked up🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🐷🐽🐖😂😂😂😂 :m
View attachment 699167
Sorry guys, this was already posted. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m very late to the party! I should have read everyone’s comments first!!
With inspiration from @Whimsical screenshot, here is Big P in her first national advertisement. “Summer’s Eve...Keep your pussy cat fresh! Don’t be a douche.”
08845927-27F5-4D1F-90AD-AFEC5C1E6529.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Raingirl

Chatty Member
That last sentence "it won't be handed to you and it takes time and consistency." Wow, what a concept. Do you think that may have worked with helping your IDD daughter navigate better in this world? You sure as hell have failed as a Mother to that child. "All the things" will never fill your empty black heart you fucking low class piece of shit.
“I’ve opened multiple businesses”. These grifters think they are so much bigger than they are, in every aspect of their lives. It’s astonishing that such huge egos find space to exist amidst all the blubber.

• Haha
  • Heart

bready

VIP Member
Why do you folks really believe Assa and Pigstilla traveled again with Isaiah back to Boone? They just got back from a month of traveling. He doesn’t need them to babysit him or help him move in. Are they buying him a new condo or vehicle in Boone? Are the Hog couple planning on buying a new sty near Hogboy to keep track of him and cater to his every need? He certainly doesn’t need Pig’s help decorating or arranging his crap in his condo. She does such a shitty job in her own house.
Because they love any excuse to leave their miserable home, experience temporary happiness through buying things, and...most importantly...leave Abbie behind.

• Heart
  • Sad

KateK

VIP Member
They better be careful who they call Grannie because if Golden Boy goes buck wild this year then The Beast could be a Grannie. He's about the same age that she was when she mated with Moobs 🍷 🍷 🍷 🍷
It humorous that the worst thing Asshat can think to call Tattlers is "grannies" ... 😄

• Haha
I just watched some of Pigs live the other day when she was in the pink jacket. It breaks my heart to see poor Abbie desperately seeking attention. I'm sure a lot of her yelling is an attention seeking behaviour but they just ignore her. What happened to her table tasks? One minute it is non-stop and then gone. With her very limited cognitive ability that must be so confusing. Now Summers gone why dont they set up her shack as Abbies playroom where she can mess around with her toys and activities with some music playing? That house was supposed to be for her.

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Asshat says Abbie didn't use her device on the trip because everything she communicates has to do with home... you mean dunkin, cart ride, zaxbys, bathroom? He wants to program it for the RV...lol..wonder what that would be?

That house leaks every time it rains it seems like. Did you all catch he said there was standing water in the basement? OMG... I bet that place really is moldy.. Sounds like that door that doesn't fit is swollen from all the humidity from all the water leakage.

• Wow
  • Heart

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
I'm a Nana, but I'll wear that Granny badge with pride!

Going to be a first time Nana here in a couple of months, but I will also wear that granny badge with pride! Hey Asa, I may be a granny, but I'm smart enough to know not to leave my ASD/ID teen in a vehicle unsupervised. Or maybe I just care enough about him to make sure he is safe at all times?

• Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Mr. Homeowner is bitching about a leaky roof but just spent 200k on some unnecessary purchases. He is so cheap when it comes to doing things to the house. The kitchen is not anything to write home about and they've now been in it for almost two years and wallpaper is falling off the walls. All they need now in the backyard is a car up on cinderblocks.

• Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Spending is their only source of happiness. Wow did you hit the nail on the head - you are exactly right. And isn't that sad?
It is sad. Pathetic more so. They did it to themselves. After posting earlier, I thought to myself...
What do they have or do that seems to genuinely make them happy? Like an honest display of natural enjoyment? As far as I can see, the answer is nothing. I generally do not like to play the shoulda, coulda, woulda game. What it is, is what it is..but..
Their souls would have been much happier had ASSa stuck to his FA format that he started with. In the older vlogs, their voices alone sound kinder. They still had some humility. Once OinkOink dipped her hooves into the bank account, it became all about making money and spending money. Just how she always wanted it. She is a cold hearted bitch. She has relied on possessions and the consumption of thingth for her source of happiness ...possibly all her life.
24519B9C-6E95-4F0E-B4E1-AF571997D1D1.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad

poppyseeds

Priscilla is overreaching on IG today..
Here comes the claw!!!View attachment 696635

Priscilla, nice humans don’t share their child’s personal details to the whole public, put their child in danger, exploit their child for sales and money, and actually parent (the verb, not just the noun)..
View attachment 696638

Right here is the prime example of how your are not a good human…View attachment 696642

OMG! You seriously think those are designer bags? You are delusional. Designer bags do not put another companies brand on their bags. Once SmileLife is up, you wouldn’t want to be caught dead with these. If your company actually give good incentives for you’ll to make sales, make it real designer bags..
Lastly, gotta put Selfish World in the back I see.. You literally didn’t get the “I do this MLM on my time, so I don’t have a work a job or be responsible for a regular job,” you know, all that stuff they spout you to say. Here you are showing that you need another line of income because SmileLife isn’t cutting it..View attachment 696645
I couldn't imagine being in a "squad" with someone who has no idea they are in one or walking around with a bag with their name on it. Only complete creepers would buy that backpack.. These people need to stop trying to make Abbie a brand and let her live her life in peace. It's weird.

• Heart

PlumBlossom

Successful my ass....thats why Pig had candy in her hand, and he barely filmed anything. The parts he didn't show were tantrums. Pig wasn't about to get it cut the way everyone said it looked cute on her. Pig doesn't want anyone to look cuter than her.

Still looks like a zombie cuz it still hangs in her face.
Whats the point of this haircut? It's still hanging in her face....she still can't wear it loose...it still has to be tied back....FAIL

P constantly touching Abbie and her hair.. both of them buzzing around... amping the situation up as much as possible... I would have NEVER guessed they used treats to get her to comply!! :rolleyes: The 5 steps..OMG.. I noticed they showed very little of the actual "hair cut". ... they probably ended up holding her down like they did when they were getting her ready for that dance.

Abbie in the back seat on the way home most likely eating her hair and looking like cousin IT.... all so she doesn't look "special needs"... LOL.. P said she picked a hairstyle out and Abbie approved it..she had no idea what she was showing her ... they are both such idiots!
Make the experience easier on the kid and have someone come to the house....wouldn't that be less stressful???? TOOLS.

• Heart
  • Haha

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
I think her teachers at school will be shocked at her regression
No, I'm sure they're completely expecting it.
Teachers, therapists, etc can tell when parents suck. It's obvious even when there isn't running video evidence like these fools post publicly.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Too damn easy guyth! 😂 I have laughed out loud many times this morning. 😹 Why Tinkerhog would even utter the phrase “run really fast”?? Who? You? Bish puhleaze! 😂

Also, cult participation aside, I like Sherry. A LOT! She is a cute little critter. Her eyes smile. Her voice is gruff at first, but after a few seconds it is sort of soothing. Very animated facial expressions too. 😜
I shall dedicate this post to her! Cheers Sheriff Sherry! 🍻
3E990C39-3678-4939-9199-E2AF7ACDA072.png
7B324F8E-B6C9-4BEB-B5CE-A648D28A1B88.jpeg
A7C243E8-93EE-4ABB-9C4D-B28463FFB521.jpeg
CDC8EA32-509E-41E7-86B2-0908230F9C78.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

PlumBlossom

It is sad. Pathetic more so. They did it to themselves. After posting earlier, I thought to myself...
What do they have or do that seems to genuinely make them happy? Like an honest display of natural enjoyment? As far as I can see, the answer is nothing. I generally do not like to play the shoulda, coulda, woulda game. What it is, is what it is..but..
Their souls would have been much happier had ASSa stuck to his FA format that he started with. In the older vlogs, their voices alone sound kinder. They still had some humility. Once OinkOink dipped her hooves into the bank account, it became all about making money and spending money. Just how she always wanted it. She is a cold hearted bitch. She has relied on possessions and the consumption of thingth for her source of happiness ...possibly all her life.
View attachment 704800
100% agreed. She is miserable. It is so evident on her face. It's really sad.

• Sad
  • Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
THREAD SUGGESTION:

Fathering Autism#99 Moldy Manor is down to just three, Summer and Isaiah were able to flee

KateK

VIP Member
Oh Guyth!😂 This has me wiping tears. Lmfao.😂

Pig says “We have sweet girls that love their Mom!”
View attachment 698412
And as if on cue👀👀👀👀 Less than a second later.....
THIS HAPPENS!😂😂
View attachment 698421
It is the best thing I have ever seen on a Lipsmack Live. 😹
Wow... Abbie has that look on her face before she gives P the beat down. I love how P tries to play it off as Abbie is being loving towards her...she is so fake. And who exactly is she asking to "hear her out".. .. these are all leg HUMPERS from the FA channel. I wouldn't doubt it if they encouraged Abbie to go over there and appear on camera a few times.... ugh....

• Haha
  • Heart