Fathering Autism #97 Priscilla loves being a MLM Hun, before too long she'll weigh a ton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in Ass excuses for leaving Abby in the truck alone...

He said the truck was NOT running, but the ac was on. Then later in same statement he said he could hear the diesel running from where he was. Proof he was making tit up.

Now I don't have a brand new vehicle 2020/2021 vehicle but how can something be totally shut off and the AC work?

And he says she have never took the seatbelt off in that truck.... BUT she knows how to. (And they were not using that seatbelt lock.) They know full well she CAN get that belt off.

And you have to pull the handle twice to open the door from inside? Seriously? Why would Abbie only pull a handle one time? Seems more likely she would just keep pulling the handle.... tit she use to mess with the door constantly in their other cars, why they had to be childlocked, so why is it out of the possibility she just randomly decides to start playing with it?

Then she opens the door and the alarm goes off. Ab is now out. Not ONE of them is in shape to get to her. Gods forbid she take off running but even Abbie walking she can outpace her mom.

Oh but Ass said there is no motivation/reward for her... (stop reminding us you bribe her to perform for the camera you total douche canoe) but she can be unpredictable. Loads of times they say "she never did that before" or they say they don't know why she did something. They can't say what she would or wouldn't decide to do.

Seems like a huge gamble just to watch and record Isaiah jump into the water. Though really its not the first time they left her alone in a vehicle. And that's just what they've recorded. Who the duck knows what these clowns do when the camera is off.

Their selfish desires trumps their childs safety and well-being. They want to eat, drink and do all the things. And poor Abbie is treated like the dog no one really wants anymore.
I would LOVE to see you post this on their pages…lol…. Their heads would explode from having to cover their a$$es 😊

View attachment 694651
I was having a look a DPC's last video re all the dosh the Massive's have spent on the RV etc. And I came across this comment! 😲
I wonder if the “homeless” left the mess when they went through their garbage looking for A & Ps precious things…lol… I wonder if they still have garbage bandits at home😝

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Thread Suggestion:
Fathering Autism #98
In the truck they locked Abbie inside, you’ve done it now Massives, there’s nowhere to hide

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think he said "it's been forever" - since she closed out a vlog

THey couldn't be bothered. They were back home, doing Lipstick lives, Asa posted 3 videos, Isaiah posted a video, Summer's moved out. And Abbie was being too loud for the lives so they had to get her out of the house. Priorities....

If she started thrashing around in a locked seat belt, she could seriously hurt herself - and we know she does thrash at times. SO f'd up
My daughter did that when she was around 9, it was after we went to One Direction concert and she was on cloud 9…. The seatbelt got tangled and it got so tight we had to cut her out of it. Then again when she was 3 she got stuck in an office chair while we were closing on our new house…lol… yes, ADD is a load of fun in our house🥸🥳

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ugh it’s late couldn’t edit my grammar in time
On the same night they arrived home, Big P and Sweet Girl follow Summer out the door for a tour of her new residence...at 10 p.m. per Asa. And then the 11 p.m. Duncan trip. Abbie is going to have a rude awakening once school starts and their “schedule” is adjusted. She may be 16 chronologically, but I would think she could benefit from a more organized routine.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hey all, just tried to catch up with what felt like 100 pages since I logged out last night.
So let me see if I got this right.
*Yesterday I said they left her in the truck because she was locked in the seat belt so they felt "safe", and if anyone called him on it he would mention the lock and doors, and the inability to drive a vehicle in remote start mode.
*Instead of keeping it simple, he gave some long winded BS response, and interestingly enough, he didnt mention the lock.*
*Which is total BS, because here he is at the 4:50 mark explaining how she stays secure:

*What this tells me is that not only did people comment about her being alone in general, but also her being locked in.
*And then he deleted his BS response all together.
*Am I even warm? :unsure::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had breast cancer. Chemotherapy,radiation and a mastectomy. Then a hysterectomy because my cancer was estrogen fuled.
I had Uterine Cancer Estrogen fueled as well!! had a hysterectomy it reappeared in my vagina radiation and chemo only for it to come back again which led to a Full Pelvic Exenteration.. :( I won’t explain what that is on here it’s quite alarming and I don’t want to scare anyone but you can Google the surgery and please to all the ladies in this group get regular PAP Tests.. in the end that was my downfall

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Hello ! Been awhile ! But I’m back 😂… SO does anyone know or maybe this has been talked about …… it looks as if they are putting the dogs in the camper sometimes while driving … I just want to no if the AC can run for the dogs while they are pulling the camper on a Highway ETC ? I just feel like the poor dogs could be so hot ….. AND there is nobody who likes to hear themself talk more then ASSA , just complete crap at all times coming out of his mouth !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thread Suggestion: Fathering Autism #98

Those 2 fat fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thread suggestion
Back from their travels
And their life unravels

Reactions: 17
The problem is they want so badly to have a "typical teenager" but the sad reality is they don't. They can throw all their bullshit around that they love Abbie just the way she is but it's blatantly obvious that have never accepted Abbies disabilities. Don't get me wrong, as a parent I can see how they would be absolutely devastated and heartbroken....I would be too...without a doubt. Its not anything a parent wants for their child. Let's be honest....that life effin sucks...not only for Abbie but also for them. But the fact that they constantly say things like "I'm shopping for a junior now" or "she's a typical teenager" or "she's out having a girls day with her best friends" shows they are in TOTAL DENIAL of who Abbie really is. The fact that they buy her a vanity for her birthday, or continually take her to restaurants and constantly force their ridiculous narrative that one day she'll have a job and live independently shows how much they wish she was a normal child and they just cannot accept the hand they were dealt. And honestly, I don't fault them for that....I don't know who would be able to wholeheartedly accept that...but be real....tell people yes, I love my child but I wish she didn't have autism, I wish she could speak, I wish she could have a normal life....be f*cking real. Because you know thats exactly what they want....as would any other person in the world.
I've noticed it's mainly Priscilla who is the deepest into the delusion. She has a major hang-up about the whole thing. The phrase "typical teenager" comes out of her mouth the most. I think Asshat feels the same way to a degree. But, I also think he goes along with it in order to appease and placate Princess P.
I felt the same way last year when P was babbling on about how Abbie was a sophomore, 'I'm buying clothes for a SOPHOMORE!" and basically all the same BS that she's pulling now. I mean, yes, Abbie was the physical age of a sophomore, and now a junior, but she isn't REALLY that high schooler that P fantasizes and giggles about. She doesn't do the same sort of school work, her mind is that of someone much much younger. It isn't the same thing. P is off in la la land acting as if Abbie is a typical teenage girl and she isn't. To be clear, there is nothing wrong with Abbie not being typical (in any sense of the word). She isn't less of a person or less worthy. But, I think in P's mind, Abbie being the way she is does make her less than. Also, as we know, P is very VERY sensitive about what other people think, and so she worries when ppl think negatively of Abbie. Not for Abbie's sake, but for her own. That's why P has such tremendous difficulties accepting it. For the most part, she hasn't accepted it and refuses to.
As you said, there is no doubt that life is more challenging and difficult in some areas with a child like Abbie. I don't think anyone would refute that. But there is a major difference between accepting what life has given you and working with it, versus living in denial and pretending a lot of bullshit.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Thread suggestion

Pig broke RV stepladder
‘Cause she’s getting fatter

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m assuming chemo mouth is mouth sores? Our kids (previous pediatric hem/onc nurse) used to get “magic mouthwash”. Have you ever been able to try it? I forget exactly what was in it but I think there was maalox, Benadryl, something that was numbing, and nystatin mouth wash. I’m sure your husband has heard of it! I know how awful those can get! I hope you find relief
Chemo mouth can be ulcers, but mainly a bad taste in your mouth which makes any food and your favourite food taste really bad, therefore it affects your nutrition which, in turn, affects your general health

• Sad
Yes. I have a brain tumor (I nam d him Xavier). They started a new chemo in December. I can take infusions at home because my husband is a pediatric oncologist. I’ve got chemo brain and chemo mouth. Not fun. Thank you for asking.
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, @Kimmied. My 85 year old father was diagnosed with glioblastoma three months ago. I worked on oncology 25 years ago. Take care. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The exchange between them on Priscilla's Instagram stories is so awkward...Priscilla basically says she called Summer and asked her to clear her tit out of the bathroom. Then proceeds to make fun of her for having a bunch of hair products...as if Priscilla has any right to make fun of ANYONE for buying too much stuff...then says "Thanks for coming!" All while filming Summer from afar and Summer stands there holding a shopping bag full of her toiletries. No warmth between them at all.
They are USERS

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And...I was literally screaming at my laptop in frustration...Priscilla - you are NOT Summer's mother! The scene in Summer and Kylie's new rental where Priscilla was so "proud" that Summer had a pot of potpourri simmering on the stove 😠 If I were Summer's mom watching that exchange, I would be so angry at Priscilla crossing the line! She is NOT yours to be proud of dammit! These two imbeciles need to be reeled in when they act like Summer actually belongs to them 😣
In P's mind, Summer is her substitute/surrogate "normal" daughter. So she tries to do 'all the things' with Summer that she wishes she could do with Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And...I was literally screaming at my laptop in frustration...Priscilla - you are NOT Summer's mother! The scene in Summer and Kylie's new rental where Priscilla was so "proud" that Summer had a pot of potpourri simmering on the stove 😠 If I were Summer's mom watching that exchange, I would be so angry at Priscilla crossing the line! She is NOT yours to be proud of dammit! These two imbeciles need to be reeled in when they act like Summer actually belongs to them 😣
Did she even give her a house warming present? Did I miss it or what?

His long comment defending leaving Abbie in the truck is still up on YouTube.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.