Fathering Autism #97 Priscilla loves being a MLM Hun, before too long she'll weigh a ton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:
Fathering Autism #98 - Sweet Girl is treated less than their dogs, which gives content for Asa’s vlogs.

Reactions: 5
Are those candy wrappers on the counter behind Pigs teats and folds? Zaxbys and Candy, eh? Wonder who was more well behaved? Pig or The IDD Princess?

44F2EDC6-F16C-4CC8-9DC9-7FD785F3F678.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I just have to say ….. every single one of you are so Dam funny ! I’m catching up with Tattle and love reading your posts ….I have never laughed so hard over the course of 24 hours . How do you all come up with half the stuff you write ?? “ Teats and Folds”😂😂😂😂 …….. you all crack me up !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I just have to say ….. every single one of you are so Dam funny ! I’m catching up with Tattle and love reading your posts ….I have never laughed so hard over the course of 24 hours . How do you all come up with half the stuff you write ?? “ Teats and Folds”😂😂😂😂 …….. you all crack me up !
❤I AGREE! Our little Tattle family is very witty and extremely entertaining! ❤ Teats and folds.....Well, Thanks to The Maassives, and more specifically Tinkerhog, I have become well versed in the anatomy of sows ,hogs and wild boars. 😂 Honestly, TEATS should be used in a sentence at least weekly. Such a fabulous word! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
❤I AGREE! Our little Tattle family is very witty and extremely entertaining! ❤ Teats and folds.....Well, Thanks to The Maassives, and more specifically Tinkerhog, I have become well versed in the anatomy of sows,,hogs and wild boars. 😂 Honestly, TEATS should be used in a sentence at least weekly. Such a fabulous word! 😂
My personal fave is the word "gunt" :ROFLMAO: Was this actually a word or did some genius make it up especially for Priscilla's belly??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank you. It is hard. I’m glad you’re recovered!

I can’t have Benadryl. I do swish with several different things but have found whisky does best. Burns like crazy at first. It’s a good thing I hate the taste or I’d be a bumbling idiot.
Kimmied…Have you looked on Pinterest for canker sore healing remedies? I searched it to get some ideas for you, but there are too many to post. If you have the Pinterest app, do a search. You may already have tried everything, but it couldn’t hurt to look. Sending you hugs and prayers…

Reactions: 9
Yes we are family!! I love how we lift each other up, cry with each other and make fun of the maASS’s together.. the other day I said “one of my friends” when I was talking about what one of you said something thought provoking.. let’s tattle on!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion

Locked Abby in the truck
As parents they suck

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You guys are awesome. I can't believe the amount of people (presumably some parents?) who think it is OK that they left Abbie in the car by herself while they watched Isaiah jump off a rock!! Do these people think that she is just a typical 16yr old who is capable of being left in a car? I at least see some other parents of kids with autism who agree that this was a bad decision, but wow the mental gymnastics people do to justify this is shocking.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I've noticed it's mainly Priscilla who is the deepest into the delusion. She has a major hang-up about the whole thing. The phrase "typical teenager" comes out of her mouth the most. I think Asshat feels the same way to a degree. But, I also think he goes along with it in order to appease and placate Princess P.
I felt the same way last year when P was babbling on about how Abbie was a sophomore, 'I'm buying clothes for a SOPHOMORE!" and basically all the same BS that she's pulling now. I mean, yes, Abbie was the physical age of a sophomore, and now a junior, but she isn't REALLY that high schooler that P fantasizes and giggles about. She doesn't do the same sort of school work, her mind is that of someone much much younger. It isn't the same thing. P is off in la la land acting as if Abbie is a typical teenage girl and she isn't. To be clear, there is nothing wrong with Abbie not being typical (in any sense of the word). She isn't less of a person or less worthy. But, I think in P's mind, Abbie being the way she is does make her less than. Also, as we know, P is very VERY sensitive about what other people think, and so she worries when ppl think negatively of Abbie. Not for Abbie's sake, but for her own. That's why P has such tremendous difficulties accepting it. For the most part, she hasn't accepted it and refuses to.
As you said, there is no doubt that life is more challenging and difficult in some areas with a child like Abbie. I don't think anyone would refute that. But there is a major difference between accepting what life has given you and working with it, versus living in denial and pretending a lot of bullshit.
There's also a major difference between disliking the situation of having a child with a disability, and disliking the child herself...and most of the time, in many ways, I think P does the latter. Several members of my family have disabilities, including one person with a developmental disability, and through them I have some acquaintances in local disability communities...plus I work in healthcare, and sometimes have patients who are disabled...and I have heard many parents talk about how especially difficult it is when it's your child, and seen many family members struggle with a loved one's cognitive disability. No matter how good people are at coping, they're always gonna have crappy days when they just wish things were different, and they get sad, or angry, or whatever about the fact that this disability happened to their family. But they can have those feelings without thinking "My disabled family member is a failure" or "My disabled family member isn't as important as me" or "My disabled family member doesn't deserve to be treated well" or especially "My disabled family member isn't a real human being."

The Maasses, on the other hand, all have this inability to treat Abbie as a human being with her own perceptions and needs...they condescend to and about her, and they constantly put their wants over her needs. And as you mentioned, P definitely acts as if Abbie isn't as good or as cool or socially valuable as other girls her age. The only time she seems to really light up about Abbie is when Abbie provides her with positive social capital...like when she was able to brag about Abbie being a "YouTube star," or when Abbie's disability allows them to ask for special treatment like at Disney.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
In P's mind, Summer is her substitute/surrogate "normal" daughter. So she tries to do 'all the things' with Summer that she wishes she could do with Abbie.
She did call Summer her favorite daughter. That just doesn't come from nowhere. You can actually see the disgust on P's face when Abbie walks into her Lipstick Mama productions 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 That woman does not want to be bothered with her. P is all honked out.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I’ve been blessed with ulcers. My diet has always been mainly fruits and vegetables, and I love high acid food like pickles and marinated artichokes. Things I can’t eat. I’m struggling to keep my weight up. My left cheek is one huge canker sore.
I recommended the wax people use with braces to some of my patients when their teeth would rub against their cheeks that had horrible mouth sores and it hurt terribly. May help, may not. I do understand that the best treatment is time, to recover from the chemo. Once counts started coming back up the sores usually got better.

Reactions: 14
I have seen funny comments about Asa having a really small "manhood" on here. Do we know if he actually has a really small one or is it just a joke? I am just curious lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She should have stopped after the first sentence. Her recruitment strategy seems to focus on insecure, overweight, lonely women…
19D84350-26C9-4535-8248-3E8B157CA988.jpeg
one good comment though!

48C9296D-CAD6-4F13-BFAA-7FB22FB0CBF1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.