Fathering Autism #97 Priscilla loves being a MLM Hun, before too long she'll weigh a ton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E420D389-313D-4A39-A474-3D482044C682.png
A017D0A3-681F-4A7D-B7C6-34615F893AF8.png
Of course she reiterated how strong of a woman she is…a whole 11 people came to her rescue
43E9FD41-138E-4736-8A18-1C3A3774E806.png
DCAAB4C8-C4F1-4808-A836-1FFED8077F20.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Thanks for the thread and title.
Piggy is pretending she doesn’t care what people think again........ boring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes she is really rocking that dress and where are the thousands of women , she couldn’t even fill that room she was in.
She must take her delusional pill every morning. I am so jealous of that fine figure of a woman especially those redwoods and so envious of that handsome hubby of hers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Got to bring the boo hoo-hooing out before Josh’s video. Typical. Always can predict their next move.
Yes a total pre emotive attack.. I agree with one thing she said, she was is in a safe bubble of delusional positive love from fellow cult members all weekend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think pig got some liquid courage again. Possibly also riled about Josh's podcast. She will post something about positivity and how people shouldn't try to bring others down after Josh's podcast. Like bleeping clockwork.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She really is delusional.
Since we know she reads here, HI PIGGY, a word of advice to her.
Baby Doll style and off the shoulder dresses are not your friend..kind of like all those woman in your sisterhood who really don't like you.
I’m so embarrassed for her 🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.