Fathering Autism #97 Priscilla loves being a MLM Hun, before too long she'll weigh a ton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This troubles me so much. I'm assuming it's dark circles under her eyes and not a bruise. But still - yes, they have been traveling a month - but this child does not look healthy. She is pale, puffy, looks clammy with enormous dark circles under her eyes. She has GOT to be deficient in most vitamins and minerals and looks like she could be anemic AT BEST! My kids had to have a check up every year before school started to update immunizations for forms for school. I'm not sure a private specialty school requires that, but this child needs to be seen by a doctor. If not, my hope is teachers at school will recognize something seems off.
I 100% believe it is a black eye. Dark circles would be visible on both eyes.Either caused by yer violent behavior but more likely Pig popped her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Look at me.. I have turned into “Well Known Member” I am living big time now!!!

And… I refuse to watch that video with Summer… in the “we made it home” video Summer sounded like she was sucking helium when she was talking to Abbie. I just can’t!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Asshat says.. "Abbie.. do you want to come and hang out with Summer in her house?? And Chill?" ... yea.. I bet A&P would love that . ... if summer took Abbie every night. He did say her house is close by so I hope she isn't still over there all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Arsehogs in-pool word salad on transitions was the biggest load of BS I have yet heard from the little runt. And Pig saying they show Abbie pictures - utter lies. They get worse daily.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Hmmm, he could edit that part out though.
I have the full, unedited video downloaded. He could edit the car part out but the internet is forever.

I cannot believe this asshole spent so much time yammering blandly to the camera about how much Abbie struggles with transitions

after spending the last month dragging her to new places and new environments multiple times, transition after transition after transition, every single day.

And then has the nerve to say that they "tried" to do things like social stories and to "prep" her for transitions and blah blah bullshit.
You bleeping liars.
You "try" things a half dozen times and then decide they don't work. We've seen it. There's video evidence of it going back years.
Yet these self-proclaimed autism experts repeatedly demonstrate - on video! - that they have absolutely no idea that you have to remain consistent, sometimes for years, to establish something new. They've decided that social stories don't work because they don't work the first couple times and they're stupid and lazy so they give up.

She's struggling so much because of you, Asa & Priscilla. You've failed her, and you continue to fail her. She does not need to be struggling this much but she is and it's your fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh, and when Asshat and Princess P were having that little 'autism awareness/education' conversation towards the end of the vlog, P says they DO try to prepare Abbie before they do stuff, like showing her pictures and videos, talking about it with her AKA Social Stories. BULLSHIT!! Their idea of doing social stories is trying that stuff literally five minutes before they're about to do whatever they're doing. It's still surprising Abbie out of the blue and telling her they're suddenly (from Abbie's point of view) going to go somewhere or do something now.
Mostly they just roll the dice and see how she reacts. I've lost track of the number of times Princess P has used the excuse "Well, she liked it last time so we're gonna try it this time.". Never taking into consideration any surrounding factors of what helped Abbie have a good experience with it last time. Then, they act totally surprised and just kinda do this 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️ when Abbie freaks out or reacts badly.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder why won’t they work with her on the ceiling issue. They use the excuses of cruises, vacations,boats, new cars,campers,etc.. all to desensitize her to the world so she can live a better life. Well, last time I checked the world has a lot of ceilings. They really need to stick with one narrative.
We know she has ceiling issues, but IMO ceilings have become a blanket excuse. Over the years we saw her freaking out in public without the ceiling being the cause. But now that shes older, her tantrums are even less attractive than before and also show the lack of "progression" that Asa always says she is making.

In addition, in tonights vlog he was talking about social stories as prep for Abbie. P jumped in and said "Abbie doesnt care for them." Asa said..."Well, she has to understand..." For a split second I thought he was going to honest and say that Abbie doesnt understand the meaning of a social story. About what seeing a picture truly means...but at the last minute he bailed. He still placed her difficulty with transitions squarely on autism. What he should have said is: "Abbie's autism causes transition difficulties, and her intellectual disability makes social studies hard for her to understand.

There ya go Asshole- I fixed it for you. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Arsehogs in-pool word salad on transitions was the biggest load of BS I have yet heard from the little runt. And Pig saying they show Abbie pictures - utter lies. They get worse daily.
I could not stomach watching. Fast forwarded right through his hot air dissertation

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It looks like her boob is running away behind her arm!
I would be running too!!😂😂😂😂😂

No telling where her boobs go from day to day, they seem to move around and change size a lot!! :unsure:😂😂:m

Bonus photo of her 3 ever-expanding fat rolls....she may be working on a 4th. 🤷‍♀️

There is no shame in having fat rolls.

Unless a person lost -105 lbs, gained all (if not more of it) back, and still continues to say "-105 lbs" without including the "I gained some back since then" part, then it all becomes one big game of smoke and mirrors.

Which is a false narrative.
A lie.
Twisting the truth...you know, all things the mASSive family are really good at.:unsure::rolleyes::m:m

disappearingboobs.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Hey Asshat, just thought I'd remind you, the sign for what we call your little autism speech at the end of the vlog --

• Haha
  • Heart
So 20 yards is about 60 feet away. Horrified. I cannot imagine leaving my kid in the car and being 60 feet away. bleeping stupid. They are simply LUCKY nothing happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
We know she has ceiling issues, but IMO ceilings have become a blanket excuse. Over the years we saw her freaking out in public without the ceiling being the cause. But now that shes older, her tantrums are even less attractive than before and also show the lack of "progression" that Asa always says she is making.

In addition, in tonights vlog he was talking about social stories as prep for Abbie. P jumped in and said "Abbie doesnt care for them." Asa said..."Well, she has to understand..." For a split second I thought he was going to honest and say that Abbie doesnt understand the meaning of a social story. About what seeing a picture truly means...but at the last minute he bailed. He still placed her difficulty with transitions squarely on autism. What he should have said is: "Abbie's autism causes transition difficulties, and her intellectual disability makes social studies hard for her to understand.

There ya go Asshole- I fixed it for you. :)
His blaming everything on ceilings is utterly ridiculous. Abbie looks up a lot, and in my opinion, it’s not always to examine the ceilings. They just can’t admit that most of the time she’s not comfortable in restaurants and other busy places. However, they’re too self-absorbed to give up something that their life centers around

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Whoo Hoo!
The Maassholes are back!
We get to watch dickbreath talk out of his ass in the swimming pool for the next how ever many months.
Aren't you so bleeping excited
Screenshot_20210803-181235~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
I agree....they were so full of tit...God only knows what was going on in that restaurant. Isaiah looked like he was so done with all of it...and I certainly don't blame him. Now Prilly....she looked BEYOND fed up...you KNOW she's thinking "why can't I just have a normal f*cking meal in a restaurant?" ASSa you lying crap bag....no one thinks your Sweet Girl is an Autism Princess but you...not even her mother....I'm sorry but if you see your child cannot cope in social settings then have respect for the other patrons and DON'T F*CKING GO. People go out to enjoy themselves, not to have to put up with screaming, yelling, food stealing and crying....people don't think it's cute...Not trying to be mean or shame Abbie but she cannot handle it. She does not know how to behave in certain settings...and it's not her fault...but as parents....WHY WOULD YOU EVEN WANT TO DEAL WITH THAT....it's easier and more enjoyable to stay home...and I'm pretty sure it's more comfortable for Abbie.
It sounded like he was trying to convince himself of his bullshit vice everyone else. If you say something long enough you may start to believe it… I think we are seeing a slight wrinkle in the blanket of denial that he loves to hide behind. Everyone looked broken and “sweet girl” got her way. They should of left… instead she doesn’t like something,throws a fit gets removed from what she doesn’t like and is then rewarded with food. They should of left, headed back to the camper and cracked open a jar of peanut butter and jelly and call it a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
His blaming everything on ceilings is utterly ridiculous. Abbie looks up a lot, and in my opinion, it’s not always to examine the ceilings. They just can’t admit that most of the time she’s not comfortable in restaurants and other busy places. However, they’re too self-absorbed to give up something that their life centers around

They need to use this sign for their content…

I see that ghastly Tiki bar survived. I was hoping it would be a pile of splintered kindling.
Its their new merch 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes. I have a brain tumor (I nam d him Xavier). They started a new chemo in December. I can take infusions at home because my husband is a pediatric oncologist. I’ve got chemo brain and chemo mouth. Not fun. Thank you for asking.
I had breast cancer and did chemo for six months and radiotherapy too. Wishing you the best for your treatment and recovery. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.