Fathering Autism #97 Priscilla loves being a MLM Hun, before too long she'll weigh a ton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’m a little late for this one but does anyone remember the travel tinshitbucket vlog in Vegas where he repeatedly told the camera that Priscilla offered to stay with Abbie bc they were worried about her not wanting to go to dinner. Then big redwood is talking to Abbie like we can try but you don’t have too bs. Hello deadbeat stop trying to make oinker sound like a doting mom when we all know she couldn’t give a whole tit. He probably promised the beast two desserts so she’d oblige😂

Did she even give her a house warming present? Did I miss it or what?
No but she made sure to tell them their potpourri should be on low. I bet she’s the queen of covering up a smell without actually cleaning it. Who gets that excited about oranges and cinnamon in a pot?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
BC survivor also. Four rounds of chemo and radiation. Hi, Pink Sister! 🎀
Double breast cancer survivor here, as well. Didn’t have chemo but did have 3 months of radiation. Now on an estrogen blocker for a couple more years. Ugh. But, I’m 3 years cancer free thus far!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
And...I was literally screaming at my laptop in frustration...Priscilla - you are NOT Summer's mother! The scene in Summer and Kylie's new rental where Priscilla was so "proud" that Summer had a pot of potpourri simmering on the stove 😠 If I were Summer's mom watching that exchange, I would be so angry at Priscilla crossing the line! She is NOT yours to be proud of dammit! These two imbeciles need to be reeled in when they act like Summer actually belongs to them 😣
The hug between Summer and Piggy was so weird for me to watch.
And Big P moved to emotion because the girls are cooking citrus and spices on the stove to add fragrance to the air in their new digs. As if Summer took lessons from a tit & Stuff potpourri episode, which warmed P’s heart. Reminded me of the Academy Awards when Sally Field exclaimed, “You like me!

AssA said the pond pump died while they were away for a month. The water looked stagnant and murky. Does that mean the fish are dead, too?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I've noticed it's mainly Priscilla who is the deepest into the delusion. She has a major hang-up about the whole thing. The phrase "typical teenager" comes out of her mouth the most. I think Asshat feels the same way to a degree. But, I also think he goes along with it in order to appease and placate Princess P.
I felt the same way last year when P was babbling on about how Abbie was a sophomore, 'I'm buying clothes for a SOPHOMORE!" and basically all the same BS that she's pulling now. I mean, yes, Abbie was the physical age of a sophomore, and now a junior, but she isn't REALLY that high schooler that P fantasizes and giggles about. She doesn't do the same sort of school work, her mind is that of someone much much younger. It isn't the same thing. P is off in la la land acting as if Abbie is a typical teenage girl and she isn't. To be clear, there is nothing wrong with Abbie not being typical (in any sense of the word). She isn't less of a person or less worthy. But, I think in P's mind, Abbie being the way she is does make her less than. Also, as we know, P is very VERY sensitive about what other people think, and so she worries when ppl think negatively of Abbie. Not for Abbie's sake, but for her own. That's why P has such tremendous difficulties accepting it. For the most part, she hasn't accepted it and refuses to.
As you said, there is no doubt that life is more challenging and difficult in some areas with a child like Abbie. I don't think anyone would refute that. But there is a major difference between accepting what life has given you and working with it, versus living in denial and pretending a lot of bullshit.
Pigzilla is very immature for her age and is totally self centered 😮

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread Suggestion
Fathering Autism #98
Three have left the sty. Massive vlog is about to die.

Thread suggestion:
Fathering autism #98 Redwood P is exthited as can be, we’re home, oh crap don’t judge me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
AssA said the pond pump died while they were away for a month. The water looked stagnant and murky. Does that mean the fish are dead, too?
That was my first thought when I saw the pond. 🤬
They are assholes. First their actions killed Squirt and now the fish. Nala was outside today (because they had the doors wide open) and they couldn’t be bothered to get off their fat asses, put her back inside and shut the bleeping door 🤬 I’m shocked she hasn’t snuck out and wandered off yet.

They are horrible parents to both humans and pets.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
P was acting as though the Potpourri had been her invention in the first place.
Asshat said they brought a piece of Priscilla with her. She’s got enough to go around I suppose 🤣 I bet Assas momma despises every moment she breathes. What a travesty She as a mom, makes me want to vomit.

• Haha
  • Heart
My morning enjoyment is reading comments. Asa wouldn't comment if he thought it wasn't true. They always comment on things that speak the truth.

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 7.44.33 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I had breast cancer and did chemo for six months and radiotherapy too. Wishing you the best for your treatment and recovery. xxx
Thank you. It is hard. I’m glad you’re recovered!

I’m assuming chemo mouth is mouth sores? Our kids (previous pediatric hem/onc nurse) used to get “magic mouthwash”. Have you ever been able to try it? I forget exactly what was in it but I think there was maalox, Benadryl, something that was numbing, and nystatin mouth wash. I’m sure your husband has heard of it! I know how awful those can get! I hope you find relief
I can’t have Benadryl. I do swish with several different things but have found whisky does best. Burns like crazy at first. It’s a good thing I hate the taste or I’d be a bumbling idiot.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
My morning enjoyment is reading comments. Asa wouldn't comment if he thought it wasn't true. They always comment on things that speak the truth.

View attachment 695948
LOL...Asshat just cant help himself. Sounds like this comment spoke the truth and really got to him. He always wants to attack back instead of just ignoring it....thus giving the comment even more attention.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m assuming chemo mouth is mouth sores? Our kids (previous pediatric hem/onc nurse) used to get “magic mouthwash”. Have you ever been able to try it? I forget exactly what was in it but I think there was maalox, Benadryl, something that was numbing, and nystatin mouth wash. I’m sure your husband has heard of it! I know how awful those can get! I hope you find relief
I can’t have Benadryl. I do swish with several different things but have found whisky does best. Burns like crazy at first. It’s a good thing I hate the taste or I’d be a bumbling idiot.
I am so sorry to hear this. My husband also has a brain tumor. We are on year 3 of brain cancer. He was actually diagnosed the same day my twins were born. Many prayers for you.
I’m on year 8. It was a slow grower. Slow grade II Astrocytoma. It just started picking up in the last year. This is my third cancer. Can’t get me down!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

View attachment 695948

Well Asshat, you definitely cared enough to respond to the comment! ;) It's equally pathetic that you give more attention and responses to negative (or what you perceive as negative) comments on your videos and barely respond back to the people praising you and your tit show of a vlog.
Guess this person's comment wasn't enough of a waste of time for you to just scroll on by and ignore. 😁
Yes, it's obvious that comments like these get to you!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Chemo mouth can be ulcers, but mainly a bad taste in your mouth which makes any food and your favourite food taste really bad, therefore it affects your nutrition which, in turn, affects your general health
I’ve been blessed with ulcers. My diet has always been mainly fruits and vegetables, and I love high acid food like pickles and marinated artichokes. Things I can’t eat. I’m struggling to keep my weight up. My left cheek is one huge canker sore.

• Sad
Asshat said they brought a piece of Priscilla with her. She’s got enough to go around I suppose 🤣 I bet Assas momma despises every moment she breathes. What a travesty She as a mom, makes me want to vomit.
I’d love to sit down with Asa’s biological mother and hear what she really thinks about Priscilla. I’m sure it can’t be good

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Are the big plumped up lips a requirement in slimelife.. how come P hasn't gotten hers yet?
I would be willing to bet the farm along with Moldy Manor that Pig would be at the front of the line for some lip fillers if it were not for her fear of it getting in the way of second breakfast and 10 pm doughnut eating.
The 1st thing Asshole says in Summers new place, is "Do you like it? Are you going to stay here?" ( ETA- to Abbie)
Jesus. Poor Summer. Hadnt even spent one night there herself and he's already trying to guilt Summer into making a commitment to "get" her.
Let them enjoy setting up their home, and quit pushing the Princess on her.
He is insufferable!!! :mad::mad::mad:
Papa Maassive may be setting the stage for his own little personal visits to Summers new love shack. 😁 Sweet Girl wanted to see Summer...and bring her this candle she found in the truck
THEY CAN EAT HAY AND SWEET FEED! 😂😂😂😂 I love this soooo much! 🐽WEE🐽

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.