Fathering Autism #97 Priscilla loves being a MLM Hun, before too long she'll weigh a ton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times have we seen this play out over the years, Arsewipe still thinks the whole world should pander to his ‘ sweet girl ‘ and is pissed off when they don’t, why should they?
Most people are out for a nice meal with family or friends and shouldn’t be expected to tolerate honking and stealing of food it’s ridiculous, if you know your child is disruptive in certain situations then don’t take them, think about others instead of your fat selves.

Sorry but I don’t see it myself, somebody needs new specs.
And ...that creepy comment that was left...what site was that left on! Yet, they don't see a danger of leaving her in a vehicle alone and unattended to!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
At the end of the last vlog. Ass says to Abbie, Close it out..... forever. Or did he say something else?
I think he said "it's been forever" - since she closed out a vlog

Why is she still up at that hour? Shouldn't they be getting her into a routine for school starting? If I remember right, she gets up pretty early on school days.
THey couldn't be bothered. They were back home, doing Lipstick lives, Asa posted 3 videos, Isaiah posted a video, Summer's moved out. And Abbie was being too loud for the lives so they had to get her out of the house. Priorities....

She has no fashion sense at all!.. for herself or for Abbie! Expensive does not automatically equate to fashionable and in style.

Is it just a locking lap/shoulder belt ? How would it prevent her from sliding under or more likely over them?...unless there's something keeping her legs from being free!? Either way, it was foolish leaving her like that!...With some leghumpers strange comments.. I wouldn't take a chance!
If she started thrashing around in a locked seat belt, she could seriously hurt herself - and we know she does thrash at times. SO f'd up

• Heart
Reactions: 26
https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/stanislaus/recarea/?recid=14951
Here's the gov't web site about Rainbow pools.
He prolly parked illegally too....its no three minute walk. Every time I've been there it is a fifteen minute walk. There's no way he found parking close with 60' feet of vehicles. People drown going off those falls. It looks wimpy but it gets people every year.
Let's face it, it takes The Beast 3 minutes to walk from the sofa to the fridge when she is at home. How could she walk anywhere and on an incline in 3 minutes? Bold faced liars. They disgust me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Did anyone else notice what appears to be bite marks on Abbie's arm? That is the first time I noticed it during their mASSive month-long travels.

View attachment 694668View attachment 694670

When Summer told Abbie to take off her seatbelt, either ASSa or Big P said "We got to get the key"...so in theory, while they left her in the truck alone, she would not have been able to take off her seatbelt.
It still does not make it OK to leave her alone in the truck by any means.

View attachment 694677
In the first pic it looks like a bruise under her eye or is it a shadow based on the way she is facing

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Yeah, I did catch that tire blow out comment. Like I said....they've pretty much taken a brand new RV and trashed it inside and out. They'll be looking to sell it or trade it in for a new one they can trash as well. New one will probably have even more "bells and whistles"...all to make things better for Abbie, of course!
A blow out at highway speeds is like a power saw as the tire spins and rips.

Her life as a heavy woman she has still not learned that those stripes should not be worn!!
It doesn't matter what she wears, when it comes down to it you can paint a barn any color or design and it's still a barn.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she still up at that hour? Shouldn't they be getting her into a routine for school starting? If I remember right, she gets up pretty early on school days.
Yeah especially when they say that she has trouble sleeping. I don’t think the best thing is to get Dunkin at almost midnight.

They just don’t seem to have it together. Priscilla has been pushing Limelife a lot more lately. She also has stars on every video. Why would she need stars? What are the fans supporting by giving her stars?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Poor Abbie looks awful, tired and in distress. My heart goes out to her.
How could they leave her on her own whilst they were vlogging. Disgusting, vile obese t###s
Yeah and the bite marks on her arm is pretty telling. It’s always their wants first but they act like they sacrifice so much for Abbie. I don’t think she enjoyed the RV experience. What a sad life for her ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Now Summer is gone I think life for Abbie is going to be a case of going to school and then sitting on the sofa rocking and being totally ignored by her fat, greedy, lying, scamming so-called parents. They are so wound up in their own money-making ruses that I seriously doubt she will ever learn any new signs, ever be out of pull-ups and will regress even further. The only time they pay her any attention will be for views. Sickening.

However, I do think more leghumpers are seeing the truth as per the Travel Maass low subs and views. FA is definitely on a downward trajectory.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Now Summer is gone I think life for Abbie is going to be a case of going to school and then sitting on the sofa rocking and being totally ignored by her fat, greedy, lying, scamming so-called parents. They are so wound up in their own money-making ruses that I seriously doubt she will ever learn any new signs, ever be out of pull-ups and will regress even further. The only time they pay her any attention will be for views. Sickening.

However, I do think more leghumpers are seeing the truth as per the Travel Maass low subs and views. FA is definitely on a downward trajectory.
Low subs and views are more an indication if the actual numbers the Maasholes draw. Less anyone waking up really. They have the exact same people who comment on all their channels. Think that is just all they have watching. Only time they have big views on a video is if it is clickbait (life changing doctor visit, lots if talking today, she said what, close call, etc,) or the videos that draw in the sickos (blood covered Ab, night routines, bed time, bathroom, swimming suits and swimming, etc) All you have to do is skim over the last year or two and see the videos with a lot of views. Those aren't sub views.

I honestly don't think many leghumpers are waking up. They just don't have as many as the subcount on FA would make it seem.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The woman who is always #2….

Doesn’t her description of outdated sales tactics sound familiar….

“Hey Girl, Hey” 😄

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The woman who is always #2….

Doesn’t her description of outdated sales tactics sound familiar….

“Hey Girl, Hey” 😄

Are the big plumped up lips a requirement in slimelife.. how come P hasn't gotten hers yet?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Did anyone else notice what appears to be bite marks on Abbie's arm? That is the first time I noticed it during their mASSive month-long travels.

View attachment 694668View attachment 694670

When Summer told Abbie to take off her seatbelt, either ASSa or Big P said "We got to get the key"...so in theory, while they left her in the truck alone, she would not have been able to take off her seatbelt.
It still does not make it OK to leave her alone in the truck by any means.

View attachment 694677
Bite marks and what looks like a black eye? First time I saw this pic of Abbie. How could anyone seeing her think that she’s NT?!! I wonder if Piggy & Ass have a HUGE insurance policy for her; and I don’t mean Major Medical. It seems to me that both parents have just gotten tired of giving Abbie all the care and time it takes to take care of her. Such horrible people!!
Come on KARMA, hurry up!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Bite marks and what looks like a black eye? First time I saw this pic of Abbie. How could anyone seeing her think that she’s NT?!! I wonder if Piggy & Ass have a HUGE insurance policy for her; and I don’t mean Major Medical. It seems to me that both parents have just gotten tired of giving Abbie all the care and time it takes to take care of her. Such horrible people!!
Come on KARMA, hurry up!!!!
Bite marks are pretty common for her.

Don't think that is a black eye at all. Just dark circles under her eyes and the lighting.

You know damn well that if Abbie got a black eye it would be content, monetized, and dramafied for clickbait thumbnail.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Some comments from tonights vlog….

And you wonder why no one can stand you, Asshat!!
Jesus Christ. What a revolting piece of :poop: you are!
Just can't let a chance to stick it to someone pass you by. You always have to "put them in their place".
You try to come off as intimidating and superior, but all I see is this -- an angry little toad all puffed up.

giphy (47).gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Judging from the comments on the rock jump vlog, a lot of viewers were horrified at Abbie being left on her own and I think they are beginning to see that they are not the perfect parents. The hardened humpers will not change their blinkered adoration. I also think Josh's vlogs are having an effect as the humpers are not out in such large numbers.

• Heart
But even IF you could see the truck, you can't see all four sides of the truck and definitely can't see inside the truck. And IF you could see someone trying to mess with the truck, there's no way those people could get to the truck quickly. Just a gigantic parenting fail and he put it out for all to see and judge.
I wonder if that’s when Abby bit the tit out of her arm?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.