Fathering Autism #97 Priscilla loves being a MLM Hun, before too long she'll weigh a ton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey all, just tried to catch up with what felt like 100 pages since I logged out last night.
So let me see if I got this right.
*Yesterday I said they left her in the truck because she was locked in the seat belt so they felt "safe", and if anyone called him on it he would mention the lock and doors, and the inability to drive a vehicle in remote start mode.
*Instead of keeping it simple, he gave some long winded BS response, and interestingly enough, he didnt mention the lock.*
*Which is total BS, because here he is at the 4:50 mark explaining how she stays secure:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzSFWyvr-GI
*What this tells me is that not only did people comment about her being alone in general, but also her being locked in.
*And then he deleted his BS response all together.
*Am I even warm? :unsure::unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So in Ass excuses for leaving Abby in the truck alone...

He said the truck was NOT running, but the ac was on. Then later in same statement he said he could hear the diesel running from where he was. Proof he was making tit up.

Now I don't have a brand new vehicle 2020/2021 vehicle but how can something be totally shut off and the AC work?

And he says she have never took the seatbelt off in that truck.... BUT she knows how to. (And they were not using that seatbelt lock.) They know full well she CAN get that belt off.

And you have to pull the handle twice to open the door from inside? Seriously? Why would Abbie only pull a handle one time? Seems more likely she would just keep pulling the handle.... tit she use to mess with the door constantly in their other cars, why they had to be childlocked, so why is it out of the possibility she just randomly decides to start playing with it?

Then she opens the door and the alarm goes off. Ab is now out. Not ONE of them is in shape to get to her. Gods forbid she take off running but even Abbie walking she can outpace her mom.

Oh but Ass said there is no motivation/reward for her... (stop reminding us you bribe her to perform for the camera you total douche canoe) but she can be unpredictable. Loads of times they say "she never did that before" or they say they don't know why she did something. They can't say what she would or wouldn't decide to do.

Seems like a huge gamble just to watch and record Isaiah jump into the water. Though really its not the first time they left her alone in a vehicle. And that's just what they've recorded. Who the duck knows what these clowns do when the camera is off.

Their selfish desires trumps their childs safety and well-being. They want to eat, drink and do all the things. And poor Abbie is treated like the dog no one really wants anymore.
I wish I could love this post a million times over! You nailed it right on the head!
Those two ignorant twats always seem to come up with new ways to disgust me even further. I agree with you and others who have said this is most likely not the first time they've done this. Just the first time they mentioned it on the vlog.
Asswipe and Princess P are so incredibly self-centered and think of their own wants before anything else. Guess what A&P, there are plenty of parents who have to take turns witnessing something one child does while the other parent is looking after the other kid(s). I'm sure both parents would love to always be present every time, every occasion. But life doesn't work out that way.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Exactly. She said they are going school shopping today but Abbie wasn’t going because that’s just not her thing. They could probably save a shitload of money then.
I'm sure some of the "bravado" about school shopping.. expensive clothing, etc. may stem from them reading comments here about always shopping "bargain basement", clearance racks for Abbie's clothing! So now they are going to go the opposite and spend big.. to show off and prove tattlers to be wrong! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hope you don’t mind me asking, but are you doing chemo?
Yes. I have a brain tumor (I nam d him Xavier). They started a new chemo in December. I can take infusions at home because my husband is a pediatric oncologist. I’ve got chemo brain and chemo mouth. Not fun. Thank you for asking.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
This family is disgusting.
Including Hogboy.
They treat Abbie like she’s a circus animal.
All for content.
Here is proof.

Isaiah is shoving some kind of treat in her mouth with his nasty ass fingers.
Screenshot_20210803-163340~2.png

Isaiah shows her his hands indicating what she should do
Screenshot_20210803-163452~2.png

At first Abbie does not comply, she just powers up the window
Screenshot_20210803-163655~2.png

Abbie looks at Isaiah. I am assuming he is prompting her again.
Screenshot_20210803-163715~2.png

Abbie powers down the window and sticks her hands out.
Screenshot_20210803-163747~2.png

Isaiah uses his hand to make her stay in that position longer
Screenshot_20210803-163849~2.png

Abbie expecting a treat.
Screenshot_20210803-163907~2.png

You’re a nasty, ugly, human being Pigcilla
Screenshot_20210803-164204~2.png

Screenshot_20210803-164421~2.png

You too head.
Screenshot_20210803-171052~3.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Judging from the comments on the rock jump vlog, a lot of viewers were horrified at Abbie being left on her own
All it takes for the downfall of any social media personality is one tipping point,
just one act so egregious that only a relative few of the most dedicated fans can try to defend.

FA has hit a number of other "warning bells" over the last few months, and they're right around the timeline where a scandal will cause a rapid reversal in overall humper sentiment.

It may not be the specific event of leaving Abbie unattended & locked in a car, but it is worth paying attention to how comments are trending regarding the event.

They're teetering so close to the edge and they have no bleeping clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
And you wonder why no one can stand you, Asshat!!
Jesus Christ. What a revolting piece of :poop: you are!
Just can't let a chance to stick it to someone pass you by. You always have to "put them in their place".
You try to come off as intimidating and superior, but all I see is this -- an angry little toad all puffed up.

View attachment 695306
One of the best pictures I have seen of Assssa must be the 40 cure cream making his skin look so good.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It may have been a lower ceiling then the main dining room..but who knows. I dont think it is just the ceiling that gets her amped up...its all the food around ..the food smells, having to wait and watch others get food before her..its probably multiple things...and the fact she has never been disciplined to handle these situations. I guarantee they moved them to cut down on the disturbance of the other diners.

Asshat would have been more relatable and honest if he didn't always try to push a narrative.. how others go out of their way to accommodate them and the autism princess. Most likely they were horrified to see a 16 year old behave like that in public.
I wonder why won’t they work with her on the ceiling issue. They use the excuses of cruises, vacations,boats, new cars,campers,etc.. all to desensitize her to the world so she can live a better life. Well, last time I checked the world has a lot of ceilings. They really need to stick with one narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone know how to save a YouTube video? I have a feeling the Maass-holes will continue to get flack over leaving Abbie in the truck and in the event they take a video down.....although, they never take a video down even if it gets tons of criticism (How Abbie uses the bathroom is STILL up)
Hmmm, he could edit that part out though.

Reactions: 6
Ha! You guyth are great. Ol Moobie caught himself up, huh? 😂 Dummy! I like how he acts like we have not watched years of this one struggling to walk. 👀
View attachment 694798
Reality is, that never, ever, in the history of Tinkerhog Massivedom has a walk taken them less than 10 min. Be it on a trail, or an aisle in Publix. 😊 They need to just shut the snouts and keep it moving. 😂
Oh wow! The size of her arms! I was wondering if it was just the angle but i think it's pretty close to reality!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
OMG. Was it really necessary for both of them to watch Isaiah jump!??!? Priscilla of course had to watch the golden boy jump and Asa didn’t trust Priacilla to film.
We know if Asa would've suggested or told her to stay with Abbie and she could watch the video of Isaiah's jump, she would've reacted by slapping her thigh, using her "spoiled baby" voice and crying to protest that "It just wouldn't be the same as seeing it in person....a maybe once in a lifetime event....never be the same again..."! So, easier to just leave the 16 year IDD/Autistic toddler-like daughter unsupervised in the truck.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The 1st thing Asshole says in Summers new place, is "Do you like it? Are you going to stay here?" ( ETA- to Abbie)
Jesus. Poor Summer. Hadnt even spent one night there herself and he's already trying to guilt Summer into making a commitment to "get" her.
Let them enjoy setting up their home, and quit pushing the Princess on her.
He is insufferable!!! :mad::mad::mad:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
We know if Asa would've suggested or told her to stay with Abbie and she could watch the video of Isaiah's jump, she would've reacted by slapping her thigh, using her "spoiled baby" voice and crying to protest that "It just wouldn't be the same as seeing it in person....a maybe once in a lifetime event....never be the same again..."! So, easier to just leave the 16 year IDD/Autistic toddler-like daughter unsupervised in the truck.
Imagine if someone walked by and she was in there doing that severe rocking..most people are not used to seeing something like that and would raise a red flag that it isn't just some NT 16 year old sitting in the car... wow.. they are always so lucky to do these dumb things and never suffer any consequences (so far anyway)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The 1st thing Asshole says in Summers new place, is "Do you like it? Are you going to stay here?" ( ETA- to Abbie)
Jesus. Poor Summer. Hadnt even spent one night there herself and he's already trying to guilt Summer into making a commitment to "get" her.
Let them enjoy setting up their home, and quit pushing the Princess on her.
He is insufferable!!! :mad::mad::mad:
I didn’t watch the vlog but it’s a little off putting that they are all in her new space like that.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.