Fathering Autism #97 Priscilla loves being a MLM Hun, before too long she'll weigh a ton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG They just keep making it so easy for us! They had a.....BENT STEP BRACKET! And they have no idea how???? How could the step have gotten bent???

THEY. LEFT. THEIR. AUTISTIC. SEVERELY. DISABLED. DAUGHTER. IN. THE. TRUCK. ALONE. SO. THEY. COULD. VIDEO. ISAIAH. JUMPING.
Also…has someone screen grabbed that before Asa changes things and reup loads?

Reactions: 11
@Whimsical I think we might need a photoshop.... :ROFLMAO:

@CoffeeMomof2

Oh no!! I love Chippies!!:cry: Imagine if the Prariedogs had been infected, what awesome photo ops there would be! 😂😂

Anyway, our vacation is officially over (on my end) as of today :confused: so stand by for the fun, starring some of my own yard Chippies, added into the mASSive family vacation!! 😂😂😂😂🐿:m

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Both! Normal family and very lucky! Isaiah's a sophomore in college, so a part time job during school and working in the summer would be good, but hey - not all parents require that. Some parents put their kids through school without the kids lifting a finger other than study and graduate. Each family is different, so if that's what Isaiah's requirements are that's what they are. Is he learning about the real world that way - I don't think so, but again, he's still a teenager. I think he tried to stay away as much as humanly possible this summer by going on his road trip and I think he was pretty much made to join the Honking Across America Tour, but I think that really opened his eyes to what his life will be if he doesn't figure things out on his own. I think he also might start to see the writing on the wall that this YouTube stuff is not forever.
I hope so for his sake!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Okay, the parking situation.

They were at Rainbow Pools in Groveland, CA.

Here's a tagged image from the pool. The angle should look familiar.

Here's a satellite view of the road & parking situation around the area.

We all saw how many people were swimming there, and how much parking is available per the satellite view.
If you go on google maps, there isn't street view but there are some 360 photos on there which are taken from about where they were stood to take the photo of Isaiah. You can see the road from the rocks, but I don't think its the parking bit. IF they were parked where the white car is on your image, they MIGHT be able to see the truck through the trees, I can't quite tell from the images. It does look like it's only a very short walk down if they were parked where the white car is. HOWEVER, it was busy the people in that parked in that spot on that day must have got there early, or been extremely lucky OR Asa bullied them out of the parking space.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her life as a heavy woman she has still not learned that those stripes should not be worn!!
She has no fashion sense at all!.. for herself or for Abbie! Expensive does not automatically equate to fashionable and in style.

Did anyone else notice what appears to be bite marks on Abbie's arm? That is the first time I noticed it during their mASSive month-long travels.

View attachment 694668View attachment 694670

When Summer told Abbie to take off her seatbelt, either ASSa or Big P said "We got to get the key"...so in theory, while they left her in the truck alone, she would not have been able to take off her seatbelt.
It still does not make it OK to leave her alone in the truck by any means.

View attachment 694677
Is it just a locking lap/shoulder belt ? How would it prevent her from sliding under or more likely over them?...unless there's something keeping her legs from being free!? Either way, it was foolish leaving her like that!...With some leghumpers strange comments.. I wouldn't take a chance!

Last edited:
If you go on google maps, there isn't street view but there are some 360 photos on there which are taken from about where they were stood to take the photo of Isaiah. You can see the road from the rocks, but I don't think its the parking bit. IF they were parked where the white car is on your image, they MIGHT be able to see the truck through the trees, I can't quite tell from the images. It does look like it's only a very short walk down if they were parked where the white car is. HOWEVER, it was busy the people in that parked in that spot on that day must have got there early, or been extremely lucky OR Asa bullied them out of the parking space.
this is one of the views from the 360. The road can be seen on the top right behind the trees. The railing and the concretey bit was seen in the vlog before they cut to showing the pool and the waterfall. Unless asa just stopped dead at the side of the road (but looking at the satellite view that’s the narrow bridge)and left the car there then there is no way you could see the car from where they were stood
CA68E1BC-8103-40C7-8046-51B4D4F69179.jpeg

Reactions: 14
Can someone explain Buckle? Is it an upmarket boutique or what?
It's a store that's in US Malls. It's full of ripped jeans (which Abbie can't wear because she destroys them). They're expensive, casual clothes worn by young adults and teens (I'm sure there are adults that wear them too). Very trendy - flowy shirts, flannel. They have a website you can check out. But none of which I would think would work for Abbie to wear to school.

Reactions: 17
this is one of the views from the 360. The road can be seen on the top right behind the trees. The railing and the concretey bit was seen in the vlog before they cut to showing the pool and the waterfall. Unless asa just stopped dead at the side of the road and left the car there then there is no way you could see the car from where they were stoodView attachment 694948
But even IF you could see the truck, you can't see all four sides of the truck and definitely can't see inside the truck. And IF you could see someone trying to mess with the truck, there's no way those people could get to the truck quickly. Just a gigantic parenting fail and he put it out for all to see and judge.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I got visuals!!!!

FUPA :ROFLMAO: eating the water bottle!
View attachment 692235

Big P looks so thrilled!
View attachment 692238

Come on big P, you can do it!
View attachment 692242

They can't pull the wool over us tattlers can they!
Abbie was loud, maybe even tried grabbing someone's food, staff asked if they would like a private room. Asshole, being the narcissistic dick that he is, twisted it so it seemed the staff was accommodating them. Which yes they did, but I highly doubt it was because someone noticed Abbie's sensitivity to the ceiling.
View attachment 692248
View attachment 692249
View attachment 692250
View attachment 692251
View attachment 692252

This part was so cringy and ridiculous. Piggy acting like a bleeping parade was passing by. I would have died of embarrassment.
View attachment 692253
And yes, you can really see the resemblance here. Poor Abbie!!
That yellow polka dot ahirt Abbie wears reminds me of a squash blossom

• Haha
Did anyone else notice what appears to be bite marks on Abbie's arm? That is the first time I noticed it during their mASSive month-long travels.

When Summer told Abbie to take off her seatbelt, either ASSa or Big P said "We got to get the key"...so in theory, while they left her in the truck alone, she would not have been able to take off her seatbelt.

View attachment 694677
Thats even worse if she couldn't get out. We know he left the truck running, so what if there would be an electrical problem and a fire srarted in the truck? It takes a split second for a tragedy to occur. He needs to be reported to CPS for leaving his severly IDD 2 year old in the car alone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
this is one of the views from the 360. The road can be seen on the top right behind the trees. The railing and the concretey bit was seen in the vlog before they cut to showing the pool and the waterfall. Unless asa just stopped dead at the side of the road (but looking at the satellite view that’s the narrow bridge)and left the car there then there is no way you could see the car from where they were stoodView attachment 694948
sorry quoting myself again too add to this.....

Also if you look at the view at 3:41 (sorry I couldn't load it!) when asa swings the camera round back towards the road.... no cars in sight at all. and further to the right is dense trees. There is absolutely no way on earth, unless Asa has superpowers and can see round corners, that he could have seen the car while at the pool. Even if he got lucky and managed to park right at the top of the path. You get a bit of a view of a couple of cars in the shot as they start walking down from the road but none of them are A&P's

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
At the end of the last vlog. Ass says to Abbie, Close it out..... forever. Or did he say something else?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I don’t think they treat Abbie like a person, but more like a thing they have to take care of.

I think when the camera is off they let her do whatever and don’t pay much attention to her.

I can’t say I’m surprised they left her in the truck. I’m more surprised they left it in the vlog.

@Raingirl About the donut situation. They did not take her, Isaiah did. Priscilla was filming her lipshit mama and Asa was monitoring. She actually said she had to hurry up and get it done before she came back. Probably because when she came back, she busted into the room and did her clapping. Maybe they should practice getting her in a relaxed state at that time of night instead of feeding her Dunkin’ Donuts.

But anyways like others have said here, I think the reality of not having Summer and Isaiah around is kicking in. It’s why Isaiah is around now until he starts school.
Why is she still up at that hour? Shouldn't they be getting her into a routine for school starting? If I remember right, she gets up pretty early on school days.

Reactions: 13

View attachment 694677
And she looks really messed up in the pic. Like she has been crying and honking and flailing her arms. She has that wild look.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What the actual duck is going on here. View attachment 694805
This troubles me so much. I'm assuming it's dark circles under her eyes and not a bruise. But still - yes, they have been traveling a month - but this child does not look healthy. She is pale, puffy, looks clammy with enormous dark circles under her eyes. She has GOT to be deficient in most vitamins and minerals and looks like she could be anemic AT BEST! My kids had to have a check up every year before school started to update immunizations for forms for school. I'm not sure a private specialty school requires that, but this child needs to be seen by a doctor. If not, my hope is teachers at school will recognize something seems off.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.