Fathering Autism #96 Thousands of miles, still imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at those gorilla feet! They look like blocks of cheese
Looking at your white strap sandal profile pic, @HeyGuyth makes me miss that Big P was not seen wearing them at the SlimeLife shindigs. Maybe her feet were too swollen and they didn’t fit. Her two pair of dirty flip-flop sandals seem like a desperate choice for a “professional” setting.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And the fact that she did drop a good amount of weight for a while. She was starting to look good... but, she blew it! So, she knows she Is capable of losing the weight...she doesn't want to be governed by anything (food limits) or anyone (personal trainer or counselor). So...she'll do what she wants.. and that means gorging herself with food.
This moment HAD to be a gif! Too bad Asshat didn't get video of her actually falling, just the aftermath. Still funny tho! ;)

View attachment 681237

View attachment 681248
Its in a video from quite a while ago, but don't remember which one.

Reactions: 5
I don't think the redness on her lower legs is sunburn. I think it's from the swelling. I wouldn't be surprised if she's not already having fluid weeping issues!
Exactly. And also looks like an early cellulitis is forming.

Reactions: 15
.....why doesn't she use a little of Abbie's money to see an actual hairdresser and buy the right products to try and fix all the damage to her hair???
It's so ragged and brittle looking. I think she's going for some sort of "beachy waves" look from 10 years ago but it's just a frizzy mop. Such a drastic difference from the other girls in the picture - Red obviously uses the right products to mitigate/hide damage, and the other lady looks business-appropriate. Priscilla looks like she did a home lightening job with drugstore bleach!
😬 Red's hair looks like low-quality extensions to me...or maybe they're okay quality, but her depthless at-home Manic Panic color and half-assed flat ironing just make them look low-quality. The bright red was also a trend from 10 years ago so at least she and P are a match on that front.

I don't like to hate on people's appearances, but lord, she did it to herself...her face is so full of fillers and botox it looks like it would ripple like a waterbed if you touched it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 681245
View attachment 681246
This wasn’t Abbie scared. This was Abbie absolutely petrified. Priscilla how dare you post pictures like this on social media!!! You had plenty of other pictures you posted and could have left these out!! You need your monkey to perform and I am shocked that you have a smile on your face here (but guarantee you were pissed off and upset back in the truck, when she didn’t perform correctly, so you embarrass her on social media)… Gotta get the “ohs and ahs” from the LegHumpers though…
Priscilla, you make me literally sick and while I am at it, cut your daughter’s hair!!! She is looking more and more special needs by the day, with it in her face and inability to keep it styled..

PS. Sorry guys but since I have been blocked, this is apparently the only way I can vent my frustrations at the “wanna-be” Mom…

Also, again, very poor planning on their part. Who shows up at sunset to see something like the Grand Canyon? I would have been there an hour earlier to see it and then stayed to watch the sunset but showing up right at sunset??🤷🏼‍♀️
This whole trip is a series of drive by photo ops. Nothing more

Well tit. That’s it. I’m deceased. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is Pigthislla claiming that the products she sold this woman did a total face change? WTAF?! 😂 Why hasn't it worked for Piggy then? This is criminal, and disgusting.

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 7.19.13 PM.png

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Is Pigthislla claiming that the products she sold this woman did a total face change? WTAF?! 😂 Why hasn't it worked for Piggy then? This is criminal, and disgusting.

View attachment 681427
This is probably a virtual assistant post. I’ve seen the same photos on other LL humpers’ profiles. For all we know, it could be a wizard behind a curtain with Photoshop skills.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Both look like a corpse. Again, no proof reading before posting. 🤡 PLUS - I don't believe for one minute this is the same woman.
The woman in the 2nd picture has had extensive surgery if it is the same woman. This is false advertising and she should be pulled up on it!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Things sound really bad in Jacksonville vis a vis Covid with one hospital consultant calling on the Florida governor to declare a state of emergency. Places such as Selfiewrldjax should be shut immediately as it is a literal breeding ground for infection and transfer of the virus.
He won't and the dumdmaasives will come skipping back into town bringing all their covid germs back with them.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

View attachment 681427
They are such scammers to make dumb/gullible leg HUMPERS believe slimelife crap can do anything like this... this is either extensive photoshop or extensive surgery..no cream (especially slime cream) is going to affect your face like that..

Now I would believe slimelife took her from the pic on the right to the pic on the left.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Things sound really bad in Jacksonville vis a vis Covid with one hospital consultant calling on the Florida governor to declare a state of emergency. Places such as Selfiewrldjax should be shut immediately as it is a literal breeding ground for infection and transfer of the virus.
I wonder if Selfish world has ever cleaned that ball pit...

• Sick
Reactions: 15
The following is only my opinion. Florida will not shut down again. Just like Texas. I live in Texas BTW. Masks nor Lockdowns have worked to prevent spread. Only N95 respirator masks do which are generally reserved for med personnel can stop Covid. I know as a medical professional who is in and out of hospitals daily that Covid is real. But I also feel the media is sensationalizing this & causing fear in order to have more people vaccinated. I am vaccinated and agree people should get it but overall it’s their body and their choice. I really think they should talk about alternative tx (vit D, zinc, HCQ, Ivermectin, probiotic, Multivit) as well instead of only the vaccine. The CDC & powers that be are also not counting those who’ve already had natural Covid infection in with the vaccinated to reach herd immunity and they should. Anyone admitted & has a + Covid test is counted in the #’s. Even a pregnant pt in labor With asymptomatic Infxn. If you die from a heart attack and happened to have Covid you will be counted as well. The hospitals get double reimbursement from Covid + pt’s. The government just purchased 200 million extra vaccines in anticipation of FDA emergency approval for children under 12 by fall. Sorry I’m not giving it to my boys (7yrs old) until More are studies are done n children. Ok. Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.