Fathering Autism #96 Thousands of miles, still imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
found the slime babe who is in the picture….. plus another of P with shoes that don’t fit. has anyone been getting security errors? Just have to refresh but it has never happened before/
Bless her clogged and fatty heart. ❤
Either her ass is eating that dress or its to small.
Im surprised she was even able to walk in those wedges.

And the pink pant lady. WTF.
They are too big- all over.
How freaking sloppy...they are so big at her stomach theres almost room for P to hop in.
Not to mention walking on the pant legs.

And the blue hair- one, yuck.
And only Snooki can pull off animal print and a pleather skort.

I wonder if this trifecta of messiness was paired together for a reason! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thread title
Fathering Autism97: Slimelife’s a cult, Arse a is such a dolt!

If you call someone a dolt, you think they are stupid, or have done something stupid. [informal, disapproval] He's a first-class dolt who insists on doing things his way. Synonyms: idiot, fool, dope [informal], jerk [slang, mainly US, Canadian] More Synonyms of dolt.

Reactions: 15
found the slime babe who is in the picture….. plus another of P with shoes that don’t fit. has anyone been getting security errors? Just have to refresh but it has never happened before/
Here’s Mona! Not a morgue mannequin, but a 67-years young LL #BossBabe in the flesh. She’s dedicated to using the products day and night. And it appears she has great lighting and some makeup application skills.
7A479496-06C2-4E31-9109-05433A2E7205.jpeg

FB2AC32C-E8ED-46CB-90DD-50D9E6DD4F16.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Partial Repost- post 956
3. Make sure Thread Suggestion is somewhere in the post

Reactions: 5
Nah, you're letting him off easy, I think. The instant the channel started picking up, he started spending money on new cameras, drones, and all his other tech toys...like hooking up an Alexa to make voice-activated lights so he could pretend he was living in a "smart house" like his millionaire idols. New trucks, scooters, golf carts...all of that is Asa. He wanted a boat and was thrilled when Priscilla said she wanted one too. The new RV that cost over $50k was his idea as well.

He's not trying to "fill the boat" with money...he spends Abbie's cash just as fast as Priscilla, and he started spending it way before Priscilla did. Plus consider all the years Mr. Asshole spent quitting jobs just because he didn't like having a boss. Hell, even when he was crying about being able to afford a house, he wasn't crying about finally giving his family the home they deserve...he was crying because he finally filled the hole his in-laws tore in his ego by disapproving of him. This dude has never given a tit about his family's financial well-being before...why would he started now?

Didn't the review say they never went? 🤣
You are right. He definitely spends. I just meant that he considers their future income streams while Priscilla floats along without a care in the world.

Of course if someone is right in that she is holding onto SlimeLife so hard because she is worried about the profitability of the blog, then I am way off target.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thread Suggestion:
Fathering Autism #97: Boondocks, National Parks, San Anton. Time is up. Let’s Go Home!

Reactions: 10
Exactly. She looks stupid being number 1 in a mlm company. No one actually makes money in these things but she probably does because of FA. She used her FA fame to join a MLM. She does not make power moves. If I had the FA coattails to ride on I would not be in a damn MLM. Asa would have to divorce me because I’d be an actual Bo$$ babe and we know little man can’t handle that.

On another note, I notice grammar mistakes in my post but It’s always too late to change them. Pls don’t come at me like Priscilla lol. Sometimes I type so fast I’m not thinking about grammar and also sometimes I don’t edit my post before posting.
I think it’s something like only 1% of MLM individuals make any money. It might be lower than that. And of those who make money, generally it is those who already had a social media following.

I still can’t help but think of LuLaRoe. One of their big sellers who is still selling was a news person (forget if they were weather, anchor, street, or whatever). So that means she had a built-in audience. A top 10 seller had a huge internet following because of coupon blogs. That person had opened their own online boutique now and I’m sure they are making a ton more money without the MLM overhead.

Oh…another high flyer within Lularoe is Meri Brown from the TLC show Sister Wives (Meri is one of four sister wives to this one asshole). So she too already has a built in audience/set of potential customers.

So Priscilla. You likely make so much money because of your daughter and your connection to “Fathering Autism.” You have a large collection of potential buyers right there. Asa once said that “Priscilla is a brand,” but that’s so wrong. Without Abbie, without Fathering Autism then Priacillia’s Slime Life collapses as well as Cilla’s Stuff and Things.

And worse yet, Priacillia’s convinces people to become one of her downline. To join Slime Life. However they do not have the built in customer base that the Maas’s have. While Priscillia may make money of their sales, the individual themselves either falls into zero or makes very little money to speak of.

This FB video is just amazing. LMAO! I will be iMovie-ing the tit outta this. 😂
View attachment 680539
1) Pigfuckles drops it down low.
2) The gunt cut off her air supply..so she stands and gulps some oxygen.
3) Aaaaannnnd she is done.
4) Come on Redwoods, Don’t fail her quite yet!
5) She appears to be tender hoofed, as she literally hobbles off the floor.
6) Exit stage right. Where is my Margarita? Is it time to eat
[/QUOTE]

Did she flash anyone during step one!?!?
[/QUOTE]

Appears to be classic case of lipoedema. Looks like hers is advanced stages. Will only get worse in time. I used to work with a lady that had this and she would only wear long dresses never wanting to emphasize how big her legs and ankles got.

Somehow I don’t think she has any shame lol
I believe I read somewhere several years ago that it was almost impossible to lose lipodema (and just a note that there is a difference between lymphodema and lipodema)

One of the few weight loss methods that worked for lipdema was WLS.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The woman in the 2nd picture has had extensive surgery if it is the same woman. This is false advertising and she should be pulled up on it!
I reckon it’s the same woman. They’ve plucked her eyebrows, put some foundation/highlighters on her. Photographed her again, but using lighting, then they’ve photoshopped her face. It’s all a con regardless of whether it’s the same person or they’ve used photographic techniques and editing. Sadly there will be people who believe it to be true and will buy the products.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Yikes!! 😱
Her knee and ankle folds need eyes!!

I’m not on my computer at the moment… later I will add eyes!! 👀🤪😂😂
View attachment 680945
Joking apart it’s disgraceful for such a young woman, instead of doctoring her pics she should get on a healthy diet. What I don’t understand is how she thinks people won’t notice how fat she is in real life when they meet her after seeing her photos.
I bet red, pinky and all the ‘mean ‘ girls avoid her as much as they can as she will spoil the aesthetic. Arsewipe and hog boy have to make an appearance Maassive just can’t be left out of anything, I suppose he will be giving them all his advise on skin care and selling tips. This obese, smug family are making me into a mean person, Kermy get me a drink ready please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Timing of Asa arriving is about right if he was still driving. They were at white sands NM just a day or two or previously.

Not sure if it was planned for P to fly or not though. Maybe it took longer to get there than they thought so she had fly to make it. Not sure if it was said where she flew there from. They didn't really plan anything else. But maybe that was the "reservations" they meant. So they had to rush to whatever place her flight was out of.
I think I missed something. How do we know she flew?

Reactions: 3
I'm sure these have been posted before but I'm bored before bed so I was looking around random FA tags on Insta and I'm tickled so I will share anyway lol
Screenshot_20210727-001345_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210727-001241_Instagram.jpg

Quick edit to add this gem I found omg lmao
20210727_002735.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
If she were to bend down the whole crowd is getting a view that they didn’t pay to see 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Tuesday
Finally a true picture of Asswipe and Piggy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread title
Fathering Autism97: Slimelife’s a cult, Arse a is such a dolt!

If you call someone a dolt, you think they are stupid, or have done something stupid. [informal, disapproval] He's a first-class dolt who insists on doing things his way. Synonyms: idiot, fool, dope [informal], jerk [slang, mainly US, Canadian] More Synonyms of dolt.
Truth

Reactions: 3
Looks like Asshat and P are "boon docking' on the beach in Texas on the gulf of Mexico.... not sure where they are that they can park right on the beach... they better watch out for the tides. Knowing them they just parked because they didn't see a sign not to.

"The kids are swimming...on Asshats instagram story"... uhh... you mean Abbie ran out to the water ..probably in her clothes...and Isaiah had to go run after her to watch her. As if they are both regular teenagers enjoying a swim...idiots.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Because of the food and drink? He couldn’t resist.
He wanted an actual bed and an excuse doe
Why would she do this to herself??
1627391642218.png

Here’s Mona! Not a morgue mannequin, but a 67-years young LL #BossBabe in the flesh. She’s dedicated to using the products day and night. And it appears she has great lighting and some makeup application skills.
View attachment 681513
View attachment 681514
They teach them lighting and angles, because while it's impressive how her undereye bags have lessened, that could simply be from introducing moisture to her skin. It doesn't look like she did a thing to her face in her before pic. Changing her diet could have helped her lose some fat in her face and moisturize her skin, but nothing short of an upper and lower eye job can completely get rid of bags and droopy eyelids. She still has the very heavy eyelids, but a good makeup application can cover that a little. She does look better but I don't think for one second it's because of Slimelife. I think she just started giving a tit and putting in a little effort.

Thread Suggestion:
SlimeLife orgy complete, Piggy has puffy feet

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.