Fathering Autism #96 Thousands of miles, still imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They forgot to photoshop P's jowls. Every photo though they have this plasticy photo shopped look..especially "red"...is this the crappy makeup they wear?

OMG!!!

Too many photos flying around from all the Slimers for Percillerpig to pull off a Photoshop spree without getting caught up in her lies later on.
I do not know what it is, make up...botox...illicit drugs? LOL! You are dead on though, it is over the top fake. I cannot look at Red without thinking of Bozo the Clown and The Grand Prize Game. Ha! Bozo with a mix of Trixie the lead dancer at The Platinum Club. 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yikes!! 😱
Her knee and ankle folds need eyes!!

I’m not on my computer at the moment… later I will add eyes!! 👀🤪😂😂
399E2877-8F72-4ACF-B4CC-F8BCC27570B4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
But it's like they don't even try. I bet if they cut out the daily Dunkin' drinks, go on daily walks with Abbie and the dogs (or even while she is in school), quit eating out so much, those things alone would help them shed pounds easily. I struggle with weight myself, but come fall when my kid is in school I am going to the gym again. We don't eat out a lot, I portion my food, and I surely don't drink those thousand calorie Dunkin' drinks.
My guess is she will get to a certain point and have WLRS...weight loss revision surgery. Risky but people do it anyway.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
They forgot to photoshop P's jowls. Every photo though they have this plasticy photo shopped look..especially "red"...is this the crappy makeup they wear?

OMG!!!

Best rime.....ok not touching that with a 10 foot pole.....bad mind thinking certain things
I'll be in the corner dipping my ginger and honey tea

• Haha
Reactions: 19

OMG!!!

Omg....I am embarrassed for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🤣Pig looks like she has had her snout in the liquor and even Red had a hard time faking a smile. She could not be less thrilled. 😂
View attachment 680898
.....why doesn't she use a little of Abbie's money to see an actual hairdresser and buy the right products to try and fix all the damage to her hair???
It's so ragged and brittle looking. I think she's going for some sort of "beachy waves" look from 10 years ago but it's just a frizzy mop. Such a drastic difference from the other girls in the picture - Red obviously uses the right products to mitigate/hide damage, and the other lady looks business-appropriate. Priscilla looks like she did a home lightening job with drugstore bleach!

• Haha
.....why doesn't she use a little of Abbie's money to see an actual hairdresser and buy the right products to try and fix all the damage to her hair???
It's so ragged and brittle looking. I think she's going for some sort of "beachy waves" look from 10 years ago but it's just a frizzy mop. Such a drastic difference from the other girls in the picture - Red obviously uses the right products to mitigate/hide damage, and the other lady looks business-appropriate. Priscilla looks like she did a home lightening job with drugstore bleach!
I do not think she sees anything wrong with the frizz. You know that mane of hers is the prized possession. She could use a really good trim...as could Abbie. But the obsession is REAL with the hair. I have always felt that Pig developed a false sense of true self very early on when she lost some weight. The “I know I’m Cute” mentality. In her mind, her locks are luscious and she has lost 105 lbs. Reality for some can be a real witch! 😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I bet if they cut out the daily Dunkin' drinks, go on daily walks with Abbie and the dogs (or even while she is in school), quit eating out so much, those things alone would help them shed pounds easily.
Honestly, just cutting the Dunkin' alone would probably make a huge difference. My weakness is that flavored coffee creamer stuff, especially the Aldi coconut kind. I noticed over the last year-ish that my pants were getting a little snug but I hadn't changed my diet or activity. I have, however, been drinking a lot more coffee than I used to. I switched to plain oatmilk instead of creamer a couple months ago and the extra weight came right off. That stuff is good!

Not only would they save the $4+ per drink multiple times a day but hundreds of calories too.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her legs and feet look painful.. I would for sure wear some loose fitting pants with a jacket over..and stay far away from shorts or dresses.
Her legs look worse than mine did when I was 7 months pregnant - and I had some serious swelling. My doctor was very concerned. My daughter ended up being born at 33 weeks. P.S. She will be 39 this week.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
One of P's slimelife "sisters".. this woman Heidi is doing a "makeover" of this poor woman... she left there looking worse then when she started..not to mention she is so loud and obnoxious the whole time.. go to the end and see her finished look.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes, I also want to add that I do feel bad calling her out for her weight because KNOW it’s a struggle but she made it a point to brag about her weight loss surgery and be public and then LIE. That is what I find repulsive. Stop the lying.
And the fact that she did drop a good amount of weight for a while. She was starting to look good... but, she blew it! So, she knows she Is capable of losing the weight...she doesn't want to be governed by anything (food limits) or anyone (personal trainer or counselor). So...she'll do what she wants.. and that means gorging herself with food.

Reactions: 16
Her legs and feet look painful.. I would for sure wear some loose fitting pants with a jacket over..and stay far away from shorts or dresses.
That's her delusion - she knew all the other huns would be in short tight dresses at the Slime-Orgy so she had to do it too. Even though nowhere else did I see a gigantic eyelet elastic waist off the hamhock sheath.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Red is wearing a weave. It may be real hair but it isnt hers! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Slimelife family. Jr becomes more a p**sy as time goes by. 😀No pics of Abbie, perhaps she was looking after dogs? If they all stayed at Grand Hyatt, there is a 2 dog limit but only if combined weight of 75 lbs
I bet they did parade Abbie around (but not recorded it because of past criticism) because she is the brand.
There's so much I want to say about her picture with Isaiah but I know I wouldn't be able to word it right. Sooo, I'll just keep my thoughts to myself. 😉
I never really paid attention to what MLM's are but I did have a friend years ago try to pull me into Herbal Life. I had zero interest in whatever the hell she was trying to get me to sell and make a bazillion dollars. I can't remember the exact sales pitch but now watching these MLM'ers they are that friend of mine 20 years ago. It's not just P who is looking for self-acceptance but the whole lot of them. I'm surprised someone as old as Sherry the GM is doing this stupid tit. I hope she was smart enough to negotiate a decent salary out of the grifters but knowing A&P, they're probably screwing poor Sherry over and making her work for a fraction of what she should be paid. Jacksonville is now on fire with the virus so I hope Sherry got the vaccination. FL is the epicenter of the virus as well.
Having hand sanitizer to use at each SelfieWrldJax booth should be required and use of face masks required except when in a booth taking a picture. Staff would have masks on at all times. And they would encourage customers to use hand sanitizer at booth and wear mask when not being photpgraphed.
At least those are requirements I would mandate if I owned the place. Just my thoughts ...Yeah, I know...🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.