Fathering Autism #96 Thousands of miles, still imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon it’s the same woman. They’ve plucked her eyebrows, put some foundation/highlighters on her. Photographed her again, but using lighting, then they’ve photoshopped her face. It’s all a con regardless of whether it’s the same person or they’ve used photographic techniques and editing. Sadly there will be people who believe it to be true and will buy the products.
You can clearly see theyve adjusted color and lighting so much, her eye color changed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sloppapotamus. SMH! Eewww! Drunk and nasty. She seriously looks like she is oozing grease from her pores. 😖
2B6D7C34-7955-4CB3-9F31-4490B87F0E5F.jpeg

Nice Filter. 😜 Pig got them pearly white tusks. Didn’t do tit for those crows feet though. 🐗🐽🐗
Lady on right is a cutie patootie.🐞
28FF90DA-7710-4951-99D0-15FC0A161E51.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I understand. Still struggling from a bout with H1N1 in 2009 that changed my lungs and life forever.
Woah, can I ask you about it?! I’m sorry, it’s just that I was a kid when that happened and I live in NZ so we weren’t really affected by H1N1..but what was it like? I’ve been reading about viruses etc lots lately (SARS-2/COVID piqued my interest!) and I read that there was never a vaccine for H1N1 because you drove it out into the wild..or was that SARS-1? Sorry, I just wanted to know 😊

Reactions: 1
I am 54 years old and was a sun worshiper and her crows feet are 10 times worse than mine (and mine aren't great)
I guess the filter she used doesn't do crows feet.... look how much whiter her teeth are and the shape of her face....it still looks way better then how she actually looks.

just as I thought....FA instagram story.. Isaiah is dragging Abbie by the arms in the water...so he most likely ran after her and had to get her out.... and according to Asshat "the kids are swimming"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Funny these women advertise “Botox in a Bottle” yet you know the top 1% use Botox in a Syringe. No shade there, I’m a fan of botulinum toxin type A, otherwise I use all natural, organic, paraben free, hopping bunny approved, vegan skin care. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I guess the filter she used doesn't do crows feet.... look how much whiter her teeth are and the shape of her face....it still looks way better then how she actually looks.

just as I thought....FA instagram story.. Isaiah is dragging Abbie by the arms in the water...so he most likely ran after her and had to get her out.... and according to Asshat "the kids are swimming"
I think you are right doesn’t look like swimming to me.
3B164416-5868-4FA4-A486-64F8C0DB8320.jpeg
B4CB0824-F40B-40F1-8D2F-E23E7F55100E.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
These women truly are under the Slimelife spell. Are we supposed to see a difference here? Different hairstyle maybe? 🤔 This is just terrible. 😖
272D3F21-11FF-4954-BEDD-064B274C946E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Love is blind! The Maassives are reunited and the fans think it feels so good. I’m not sure AssA looks younger. He may have taken a quick shower and didn’t fully shave. Barbara, the biggest transformation is that he ditched the greasy hat, t-shirt, and shorts. They’ll be returning soon to a boondock near you!
View attachment 681474
And look closely...AssA’s horns are showing!
View attachment 681476
They look related…its creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
found the slime babe who is in the picture….. plus another of P with shoes that don’t fit. has anyone been getting security errors? Just have to refresh but it has never happened before/
NONE of these women know how to dress. P looks like she is wearing a dress meant for the one in the pink pants and tge one in pink pants looks like she borrowed from P. The one in shorts should realize her potato sack style shorts are not flattering at all. How are these women considered beauty gurus? Horrible make up application, hairstyles that look hideous, and ill fitting clothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey all! I just spotted a DCP premiere. 📺 Topic is FA and how much their new “adventure” has set Abbie back. 👀 Says today ....5:30 PM.
WOOOOOHEEEEEEWWWW! 😻
A55F7554-F024-4203-8D64-DE76ADE4BC70.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ew. Let’s not get into vaccine-related comments here as that’s off-topic and like politics and religion, not a good look for the thread. Instead, anyone have any explanation as to why Assman (made me think of a Seinfeld episode) was with Piggylips in San Antonio? What viable reason would he have to be there when other spouses weren’t there.
I think he was there to guarantee that she didn't hightail it home on a plane! As much as he loathes her, he needs the Beast when he and Golden Boy are left to travel in a tin can with Abbie.

Reactions: 10
So Selfieshitwrld has been open a month today. Wonder if they have lost money or broken even. I bet it's all starting to look pretty tatty now.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So Selfieshitwrld has been open a month today. Wonder if they have lost money or broken even. I bet it's all starting to look pretty tatty now.
Someone was already asking when they were going to change out sets. I believe that is a big down fall that they didn’t expect. They probably haven’t broken close to paying for their first sets (much less overhead), and now, the only people that have came, already want new scenes to take pictures with…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've noticed in the last week or so they have stopped posting pics from customers ...wonder if the number of customers has slowed down considerably? I would think even with a full house for a couple of hours a day... it would be hard to even break even.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.