Fathering Autism #96 Thousands of miles, still imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The following is only my opinion. Florida will not shut down again. Just like Texas. I live in Texas BTW. Masks nor Lockdowns have worked to prevent spread. Only N95 respirator masks do which are generally reserved for med personnel can stop Covid. I know as a medical professional who is in and out of hospitals daily that Covid is real. But I also feel the media is sensationalizing this & causing fear in order to have more people vaccinated. I am vaccinated and agree people should get it but overall it’s their body and their choice. I really think they should talk about alternative tx (vit D, zinc, HCQ, Ivermectin, probiotic, Multivit) as well instead of only the vaccine. The CDC & powers that be are also not counting those who’ve already had natural Covid infection in with the vaccinated to reach herd immunity and they should. Anyone admitted & has a + Covid test is counted in the #’s. Even a pregnant pt in labor With asymptomatic Infxn. If you die from a heart attack and happened to have Covid you will be counted as well. The hospitals get double reimbursement from Covid + pt’s. The government just purchased 200 million extra vaccines in anticipation of FDA emergency approval for children under 12 by fall. Sorry I’m not giving it to my boys (7yrs old) until More are studies are done n children. Ok. Rant over.
More like the end of the year or sometime next year.

Also, a natural COVID infection doesn't always provide much protection. Plus the delta variant can evade immunity gained from the vaccine and natural infection.

Since when has HCQ been an effective treatment?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ew. Let’s not get into vaccine-related comments here as that’s off-topic and like politics and religion, not a good look for the thread. Instead, anyone have any explanation as to why Assman (made me think of a Seinfeld episode) was with Piggylips in San Antonio? What viable reason would he have to be there when other spouses weren’t there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Ew. Let’s not get into vaccine-related comments here as that’s off-topic and like politics and religion, not a good look for the thread. Instead, anyone have any explanation as to why Assman (made me think of a Seinfeld episode) was with Piggylips in San Antonio? What viable reason would he have to be there when other spouses weren’t there.
Because of the food and drink? He couldn’t resist.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For content... to parade Abbie around... Asshat is probably the real person behind the slimelife..his FA channel initially got all the leg HUMPERS... so he wants some accolades too....

Also..P probably whined about how the mean girls were making fun of her....😄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Love is blind! The Maassives are reunited and the fans think it feels so good. I’m not sure AssA looks younger. He may have taken a quick shower and didn’t fully shave. Barbara, the biggest transformation is that he ditched the greasy hat, t-shirt, and shorts. They’ll be returning soon to a boondock near you!
1C4DA747-BA62-42A3-8D0E-BAEB74374AFF.png

And look closely...AssA’s horns are showing!
1E13DFD4-9CFF-48BE-A4A2-2AE17E7E117B.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
That's her delusion - she knew all the other huns would be in short tight dresses at the Slime-Orgy so she had to do it too. Even though nowhere else did I see a gigantic eyelet elastic waist off the hamhock sheath.
Omar came through for us, she looked hideous and wore it well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread Suggestion:
Fathering Autism #97 - Priscilla loves being a MLM Hun and before too long she'll weigh a ton.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
More like the end of the year or sometime next year.

Also, a natural COVID infection doesn't always provide much protection. Plus the delta variant can evade immunity gained from the vaccine and natural infection.

Since when has HCQ been an effective treatment?
I agree, and will only say this: I had COVID in June 2020. In Nov. 2020 my employer ( a hospital) required an antibody test.
I had ZERO antibodies. I was still weak. Kidney damage. Hospitalized with a blood clot. But no antibodies five months later.
Relying on the herd isnt a smart idea. I am proof of that. Just sayin'.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I agree, and will only say this: I had COVID in June 2020. In Nov. 2020 my employer ( a hospital) required an antibody test.
I had ZERO antibodies. I was still weak. Kidney damage. Hospitalized with a blood clot. But no antibodies five months later.
Relying on the herd isnt a smart idea. I am proof of that. Just sayin'.
I understand. Still struggling from a bout with H1N1 in 2009 that changed my lungs and life forever.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe they hired him to take photos. Can't believe how scruffy he looked.

Love is blind! The Maassives are reunited and the fans think it feels so good. I’m not sure AssA looks younger. He may have taken a quick shower and didn’t fully shave. Barbara, the biggest transformation is that he ditched the greasy hat, t-shirt, and shorts. They’ll be returning soon to a boondock near you!
View attachment 681474
And look closely...AssA’s horns are showing!
View attachment 681476
Maybe Pig is just looking older.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi There
Time for thread suggestions sooooo some reminders...

1. Start posting page 48..anything prior to page 48 will not be counted...new thread gets built when posts hit 1000(usually)
2. Take into account
Fathering Autism#97 with the length...keep it short
3. Make sure Thread Suggestion is somewhere in the post
4. ONE suggestion per post
5. Swear words are not allowed even with characters replacing letters

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi There
Time for thread suggestions sooooo some reminders...

1. Start posting page 48..anything prior to page 48 will not be counted...new thread gets built when posts hit 1000(usually)
2. Take into account
Fathering Autism#97 with the length...keep it short
3. Make sure Thread Suggestion is somewhere in the post
4. ONE suggestion per post
5. Swear words are not allowed even with characters replacing letters
Thank you, Kermy!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
found the slime babe who is in the picture….. plus another of P with shoes that don’t fit. has anyone been getting security errors? Just have to refresh but it has never happened before/
That dress needs to be burned.
Why the hell is she wearing a dress meant for a 20 year old with a nice figure...oh yea she's adorable and cute and happy with who she is.
Yup that's definitely my fever 🤒 talking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
found the slime babe who is in the picture….. plus another of P with shoes that don’t fit. has anyone been getting security errors? Just have to refresh but it has never happened before/
Looks like P turned a pair of black underwear into a scrunchie :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.