Fathering Autism #85 The missing fudge has been found under Pigcillas pudge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

SelfishWrld and SlimeLife
The scamming is rife

Thread suggestion

Go away on mother’s day
Imbibe with the tribe

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread Suggestion

Isaiah rides the money train as Abbie continues to make it rain.

Lol I tried.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What The...I, too, was a teen mom. Married at 18, and had a baby at 19. We had an apartment, paid all of our bills on time, were good parents, etc. And...I am 63 and my hubby and I are still happily married! So, I don’t agree that Isaiah gets a free pass because he’s young. His “job” on YouTube will look pretty silly on a corporate job application some day.
Youtube income is the Pet Rock of the '70's. It is just a fad until the next thing comes along. It is not sustainable and that is what makes the Maassholes, Maassholes. They are not encouraging him to find a sustainable field. I hope that Asshat's sister pulls Isaiah aside and shares her wisdom of the importance of a solid education.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh and please only ONE suggestion per post

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Wednesday
Anyone else feeling like this lately

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Asshat is complaining about how busy he is.. he has to take Abbie to school free daycare and the dogs to get groomed....Wow!!.

Whats with the "dont yell at me" narrative..thats new.. something else to show "Abbitude?"... ya know for the HUMPERS.
I really hate that ‘Abbitude ‘ tit almost as much as I hate ‘ autism princess , sweet girl and love needs no words ‘
Abbie is NOT the only child with autism in the world yet they put on her on a pedestal when the reality is grim.

Only thirty seconds into tonight's vlog and he's said one of his favorite phrases (well, very close to it) ;)

View attachment 570298

Followed up with a bit of --

View attachment 570299
He really needs to take a shower, he is home all day doing not much of anything. You would think that pig face would tell him how much of a greasy, dirty mess he is, thank goodness it’s not smellavlog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It really pisses me off that the school took the time to help Abbie make those presents for Pig and she couldn't even be bothered to be home to receive them when Abbie came home.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Today is Abbie Maass' Sweet 16 Birthday
Hopefully it could get to the level of this coolness:

Oh no someone might have a temper tantrum because Summer has to be in control of the music.....(This is not on YouTube's kids)

Abbie needs a new car, because golf carts are like so last year like for real..... NERDS

I know you jealous 8itches!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion
I don't know what's worse.
The hair, dress or the straw purse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Today is Abbie Maass' Sweet 16 Birthday
Hopefully it could get to the level of this coolness:

Oh no someone might have a temper tantrum because Summer has to be in control of the music.....(This is not on YouTube's kids)

Abbie needs a new car, because golf carts are like so last year like for real..... NERDS

I know you jealous 8itches!!!
And so the "narrative" begins. for sweet girl.

Reactions: 5
The only reason Emily and family are thinking to move to Jacksonville is because they want to get onboard the money train. Crystal already has 928 subscribers. It is really hard to reach that number in such a short time. As I have said before my son has a YouTube channel (not a family channel). It took him a little under a year to reach that amount and he worked really hard to achieve it. They know that by having Abbie now and then in their videos it will most certainly help her get subscribers leghumpers much, much faster. Once she is more known, getting subscribers it is a lot easier. Of course she will also get a lot of the LGBT community. The part that bothers me the most is the fact that they will be exploiting their children. I am totally against anyone using their underaged children to get views. Imagine how many views Abbie’s Birthday shindig will get. Crystal will be there and let’s see if somehow in that vlog they mention the fact that she has a YouTube channel. I see they have already been swimming at the Massive’s compound. Someone mentioned that they think Crystal would make a better manager for Selfish WRLD. I actually agree with that. I have a feeling Sherry won’t last even 6 months dealing with the circus that is going to be. Crystal has a strong personality and will be able to deal much better with everything. Nepotism runs strong in the Massive’s family. But then again sometimes family and business don’t go well together.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Just because......Take it all in Tattlers..ALL of it! 😂 Would you just look at this one..🐽 Nipple tassels on those Dumbo lobes and all. Geeeezzzz Louise!🙈

331C3B4B-E1D7-48F1-91F5-586136199B57.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Just glancing at these pictures for 30 seconds and I can see at least 3 questionable moles.... she won’t go because they will put her on a scale... and then she will have found the 105 lbs that she lost
She not only found the 105 she lost, she found a few hitch hikers.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.