Fathering Autism #85 The missing fudge has been found under Pigcillas pudge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason Emily and family are thinking to move to Jacksonville is because they want to get onboard the money train. Crystal already has 928 subscribers. It is really hard to reach that number in such a short time. As I have said before my son has a YouTube channel (not a family channel). It took him a little under a year to reach that amount and he worked really hard to achieve it. They know that by having Abbie now and then in their videos it will most certainly help her get subscribers leghumpers much, much faster. Once she is more known, getting subscribers it is a lot easier. Of course she will also get a lot of the LGBT community. The part that bothers me the most is the fact that they will be exploiting their children. I am totally against anyone using their underaged children to get views. Imagine how many views Abbie’s Birthday shindig will get. Crystal will be there and let’s see if somehow in that vlog they mention the fact that she has a YouTube channel. I see they have already been swimming at the Massive’s compound. Someone mentioned that they think Crystal would make a better manager for Selfish WRLD. I actually agree with that. I have a feeling Sherry won’t last even 6 months dealing with the circus that is going to be. Crystal has a strong personality and will be able to deal much better with everything. Nepotism runs strong in the Massive’s family. But then again sometimes family and business don’t go well together.
You are right... Crystal is "rebranding" as "Butch Homemaker". they are staying at Asshats Dad's house since they are gone now. She is trying to get her youtube going...I'm sure with occasional shots of sweet girl...she may be able to lure enough HUMPERS over there.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
This is sad... P shares this on insta-stories. Ab is jumping/bouncing. P is trying to make it look like Abbie is excited and her Bday but you can tell she is upset. That is what she does when she us starting a meltdiwn/tantrum. Once again these worthless shitheads are using their child as a prop. Forcing her to stand on the lawn in a big show so they can take pictures and video.

Don't get me wrong Abigail deserves celebrating her birthday. She deserves it more then everyone in that house combined. But none of it is for her. It is for them, mainly P. Who cares if Ab gets overwhelmed, upset, or has a miserable time. Who cares what she actually wants.

Just like forcing her into the pool and trapping her there. She is less than a person to them. Long as they get that content. They don't care if she really doesn't want to be in the pool that time... people are allowed to nit want to do things they usually enjoy. They don't care if she doesn't want to pose for pictures, or hug and kiss people, or not want to perform tricks like a dog.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
This is sad... P shares this on insta-stories. Ab is jumping/bouncing. P is trying to make it look like Abbie is excited and her Bday but you can tell she is upset. That is what she does when she us starting a meltdiwn/tantrum. Once again these worthless shitheads are using their child as a prop. Forcing her to stand on the lawn in a big show so they can take pictures and video.

Don't get me wrong Abigail deserves celebrating her birthday. She deserves it more then everyone in that house combined. But none of it is for her. It is for them, mainly P. Who cares if Ab gets overwhelmed, upset, or has a miserable time. Who cares what she actually wants.

Just like forcing her into the pool and trapping her there. She is less than a person to them. Long as they get that content. They don't care if she really doesn't want to be in the pool that time... people are allowed to nit want to do things they usually enjoy. They don't care if she doesn't want to pose for pictures, or hug and kiss people, or not want to perform tricks like a dog.
Yea...they captured the bouncing probably right before the tantrum.... and then looped it... I bet the HUMPERS swooned over that.

If they were to plan a day for Abbie..it certainly wouldn't be what they are most likely doing for her birthday. I'm sure there will be lots of holding her in place, lots of cameras pointed on her, lots of people she doesn't care about, lots of WooHoos and way to gos ...Abbie's best day would be so much different then what they force her to do.

One huge gift they could give her is a day with no cameras..and just let her do as she wants without having to use her as a prop to build their narratives.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You are right... Crystal is "rebranding" as "Butch Homemaker". they are staying at Asshats Dad's house since they are gone now. She is trying to get her youtube going...I'm sure with occasional shots of sweet girl...she may be able to lure enough HUMPERS over there.
It amazes me how many greedy bleeping psychopaths there are in one place with this family. Like what are the odds that if you took a random sample of families, there would be MULTIPLE members and family friends willing to sell out their children for cash? And yet every other person who meets the Maasses is starting their own channel.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
The leghumpers are already there including mandalee aka Amanda Lee. In one comment response Crystal talks about doing joint cooking videos with Pig. Maybe Crystal can teach her what a vegetable is and how to cook in general.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Just because......Take it all in Tattlers..ALL of it! 😂 Would you just look at this one..🐽 Nipple tassels on those Dumbo lobes and all. Geeeezzzz Louise!🙈

View attachment 570975
Maybe she thinks that's where her boobs are.
😜

The leghumpers are already there including mandalee aka Amanda Lee. In one comment response Crystal talks about doing joint cooking vis with Pig. Maybe Crystal can teach her what a vegetable is and how to cook in general.
Oh wouldn't that make Piggy's heart all aflutter? 😂

Did you see the birthday sign on the massive lawn?
It should have said
Happy birthday sweet sixteen...
You are now Autism Queen 👑.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yea...they captured the bouncing probably right before the tantrum.... and then looped it... I bet the HUMPERS swooned over that.

If they were to plan a day for Abbie..it certainly wouldn't be what they are most likely doing for her birthday. I'm sure there will be lots of holding her in place, lots of cameras pointed on her, lots of people she doesn't care about, lots of WooHoos and way to gos ...Abbie's best day would be so much different then what they force her to do.

One huge gift they could give her is a day with no cameras..and just let her do as she wants without having to use her as a prop to build their narratives.
Instead of a huge party at all bet Abbie would love a sensory room.... or at least redo her room for HER and not for P. There is no space in the house that is actually a space for Abigail. That would be a much better way to celebrate her on her Birthday.

Sad they have the money and resources... and time... they have zero excuses. They are just selfish, greedy, narcissist, scum.

People often, even her own parents, think of how different it would be if Abigail would have been born "typical." But really have to ask how different things would be if she had just been born to different parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just because......Take it all in Tattlers..ALL of it! 😂 Would you just look at this one..🐽 Nipple tassels on those Dumbo lobes and all. Geeeezzzz Louise!🙈

View attachment 570975
Ohhhh
That's how she got those mouth wrinkles!
😂😜😆😉🍆
Wow I'm already rocking in the corner with my Dunkin 😊

I wonder if Assa is jealous that his sister's wife has bigger balls than he does?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder who's coming to the party?
Kaitlin and Keidel? That guy from SBSK? Lauren Brazee? The Wee family? Hopefully Taj? Abbie's old teacher that somehow is not her teacher anymore I think her name was Shaniqua? Some random couple that's from the Airbnb across the street? Zaxby's delivery guy? CRAZY NANNY? Isaiah's old friends from the football team, that he doesn't even hang out with anymore but they're friends for some stupid reason? Summer's friends? Random counselors that never even met Abigail from camp I am special?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

What a waste of time, Abbie doesn’t know what’s going on nor does she care, it’s like the prom again.........all for pigface

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She has those arm rolls that super chunky babies have. Except hers are JUMBO size.
How many layers of spanx is she wearing under the striped dress?
Her face is turning blue.

I wonder who's coming to the party?
Kaitlin and Keidel? That guy from SBSK? Lauren Brazee? The Wee family? Hopefully Taj? Abbie's old teacher that somehow is not her teacher anymore I think her name was Shaniqua? Some random couple that's from the Airbnb across the street? Zaxby's delivery guy? CRAZY NANNY? Isaiah's old friends from the football team, that he doesn't even hang out with anymore but they're friends for some stupid reason? Summer's friends? Random counselors that never even met Abigail from camp I am special?
And the Dunkin donuts mascot!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Abbies Birthday Party aka Jump cut central.
I wonder how they got her to stand by herself in front of that big birthday sign? I bet that was some feat...I can imagine she was pretty close to tantrum by the time they got the money shot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I live in a pretty populated suburb outside of Washington DC and I have never seen birthday signs like Abbie's EVER. I did see a few graduation signs last June since the kids couldn't go to their graduation ceremonies. I think Emily and Crystal will use Abbie and their own daughters as click bait on their new "Butch Homemaker" channel. Crystal is boring as hell and who the hell is subscribing to her channel? What a weird, freaky world these people live in.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I live in a pretty populated suburb outside of Washington DC and I have never seen birthday signs like Abbie's EVER. I did see a few graduation signs last June since the kids couldn't go to their graduation ceremonies. I think Emily and Crystal will use Abbie and their own daughters as click bait on their new "Butch Homemaker" channel. Crystal is boring as hell and who the hell is subscribing to her channel? What a weird, freaky world these people live in.
Completely agree on the Crystal front. I don’t see traction unless they continually use Abbie..
Also, in the south, these signs are getting to be big business.. Everyone from individuals, businesses, schools, churches, etc., are using them to celebrate events and timelines... A&P would have had better luck investing in a business like this, where they only had to take spontaneous orders and go set up signs and take them down on certain days. They could have used Asa’s new truck and it would have been a business expense.. Way better than Selfie WRLD,.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That is the purse! 😂 Why she would carry such a ridiculous looking itty bitty picnic basket around, propped up on her gunt rolls is beyond me!🐽😂🐽 Reminds me of a basket they kept fish stocked in when Shamu performed for treats at Sea World....not to be mistaken with Selfie WRLD!😁

View attachment 570975
I have those in sparkly red. J/K Pretty soon her earlobes are going to be hanging as low as her boobs!!

Asshole will probably insist on getting a percentage of Crystals profits, too. I think the only reason he is in support of his sisters lifestyle is because he has no choice. Can you imagine the leghumpers outcry if he showed any indifference toward the gay community,?? He supports and goes as long with what will fatten his pockets the most. Maybe thats why he didn't get along with his sis till now. He sees $$

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She has stretched those lobes out as much as her stomach!

[ATTACH
I wonder how they got her to stand by herself in front of that big birthday sign? I bet that was some feat...I can imagine she was pretty close to tantrum by the time they got the money shot.
I feel so bad for their neighbors. Imagine all the honking, tantrums and Suey Cilla hollering.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How many layers of spanx is she wearing under the striped dress?
Her face is turning blue.

And the Dunkin donuts mascot!
And his normal daughter?

Asshole will probably insist on getting a percentage of Crystals profits, too. I think the only reason he is in support of his sisters lifestyle is because he has no choice. Can you imagine the leghumpers outcry if he showed any indifference toward the gay community,?? He supports and goes as long with what will fatten his pockets the most. Maybe thats why he didn't get along with his sis till now. He sees $$
She has those arm rolls that super chunky babies have. Except hers are JUMBO size.
You mean DUMBO size!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.