Fathering Autism #85 The missing fudge has been found under Pigcillas pudge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dad and Donna are not in Florida, They have went back to their other home.
Hmm.. thats interesting. I was thinking thats why the sister/Crystal was back in town. Maybe Asshat is teaching Crystal how to be a YOUTUBER.. and the fine art of scamming.

Or.. maybe they were shocked at the state Abbie was in and wanted to come back and see if they could help her ... maybe toilet train her and teach her some words?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
No one likes to go to the dr.... unless you are going to hear good news... I went to my 1st heart dr today... when i got to the weigh in, i said...'this is why i love going to Eye Dr and the Dentist... they dont give a hoot how much you weigh... just dont break the chair'... we all had a good laugh. I was a little nervous, my 1st time and mom passed away at 64 from heart attach. So i was a little stressed.... got a GREAT report so relieved about that and put me on a PRN basis... so contraire to my Ex Husbands words... Not ONLY do i have a heart..... IT IS HEALTHY~ ha!!!!
The Massives need to be healthy if not for themselves, but for their children....

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hmm.. thats interesting. I was thinking thats why the sister/Crystal was back in town. Maybe Asshat is teaching Crystal how to be a YOUTUBER.. and the fine art of scamming.

Or.. maybe they were shocked at the state Abbie was in and wanted to come back and see if they could help her ... maybe toilet train her and teach her some words?
My guess is that the Maassives have been secretly planning a huge birthday blowout for Abbie since her birthday is tomorrow and they invited everyone to come to come down to Florida.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion:

Sweet girl is turning 16, let's give her a truck. It's ok we put training wheels on it.

πŸ˜’πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ€‘πŸ€£πŸ€¬πŸ‘»πŸ‘€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Pig Free Vlog! Say What? πŸ₯³ Comparatively speaking, I love a vlog that doesn't have her mouth breathing, slack jawed face babbling mindlessly in it.
I realize Hogaiah is there to help, but vlogs like these do make me question what exactly Pig contributes, especially emotionally, that positively effects her family.
Moobs says, Dad Mode. Pizza. Like that is not a common theme when the beast is home! 😏
As said here before, Abbie is happier without her around. They all seem to be more relaxed. Abbie even seemed more confident...that may not be the right thing I am trying to say..Anyways, it is a noticeable difference, to me at least.
ASS talks a whole bunch, no doubt. He is a douche..and so is Hogboy. I do take my hat off to him though, because he does handle the household and Abbie fairly well. Pig can barely handle Sweet Girl with everyone home! That is when she actually tries!
Oh! Mavericks side eye cracked me up! I ❀ the furry mammals of Moldy Manor.
Oh and another thing...the convos about Hogaiah in the future....He may very well turn out to out to be a humble, generous and kind young man. He also may turn out to be a complete dick. Thing is..no one really knows for sure. All we do know is present day, and what we have seen up until now. Real time stuff. And as of today..he is a punk ass.
Great thread title from your always funny, but true post: β€œThe furry mammals of moldy manor”. Well said as always!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: My BS brings all the Leghumpers to Youtube

A little twist on the song Milkshake by Kelis...

My BS brings all the leghumbers to YouTube
And they're like, it's better than yours
Damn right it's better than yours
I can teach you, but I have to charge
My BS brings all the leghumpers to the yard
And they're like, it's better than yours
Damn right it's better than yours
I can teach you, but I have to charge
I know you want it
The thing that makes me
What the leghumpers go crazy for
They lose their minds
The way I lie
I think I'm the best
La la, la la, la
Kiss my arse
La la, la la, la
The leghumpers are waiting
La la, la la, la
Pay me more
La la, la la, la
The leghumpers are waiting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thread Suggestion:

Non-truths from this couple. They are just concerned for the money Hustle.

Reactions: 17
How about 'canteen purse' instead of straw purse. Thats like the water canteens in the old days, lol.
It's canteen shaped, but it's a straw purse. Meowzer is right. It's a stupid looking purse. But somehow it works with the dress. 🀣
20210511_213513.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Nice...doesn't really look like I need to type this...but I started sooooooo
Thread Suggestion time
Please make sure to have Thread Suggestion in the post or it won't be counted
And
For length, please remember to take into account that
Fathering Autism #86 has to be included
so too long will mean suggestion number 2 will be used...sorry

Thanks and now the PSA is over ;)

I LOVE the idea! 😹 Canteen purse makes more sense. If by chance my suggestion is chosen, I am sure @Kermy will make the change for us when she creates the new thread. 😻 Thanks Sweets!
You hear ASSa say Sweet girl stays in the pool for hours? Ummmmmhmmmm! πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚
Just remind me
I have the mind of a straw purse :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It's canteen shaped, but it's a straw purse. Meowzer is right. It's a stupid looking purse. But somehow it works with the dress. 🀣
View attachment 570438
That is the purse! πŸ˜‚ Why she would carry such a ridiculous looking itty bitty picnic basket around, propped up on her gunt rolls is beyond me!πŸ½πŸ˜‚πŸ½ Reminds me of a basket they kept fish stocked in when Shamu performed for treats at Sea World....not to be mistaken with Selfie WRLD!😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I LOVE the idea! 😹 Canteen purse makes more sense. If by chance my suggestion is chosen, I am sure @Kermy will make the change for us when she creates the new thread. 😻 Thanks Sweets!
You hear ASSa say Sweet girl stays in the pool for hours? Ummmmmhmmmm! πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚
She cant get out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At nineteen I had a three month old daughter, lived with my best friend in an apartment, went to college, community but still, and worked at a dry cleaners. I had no car. I took the city bus with my daughter, stroller, bookbag, diaper bag in the winter. In Minnesota. I respect Issaih for whatever he did for that little boy and camp I am special. Other than that, nope. You guys probably think I'm crazy but I swear he makes fun of Abbie. Like all the time. He is just sneaky about it. Him and Daddy Assclown are two peas in a pod.
View attachment 569249
View attachment 569250

So, yes, I watched the latest Cilla stuffs her face.
View attachment 569259

It was ridiculous. Highlights:
Piggy gushing about hanging out with her Golden boy yet pan over guess what:

View attachment 569258

Of course there was an abundance of high fives and whoo hoos. Abbie did good but she sure looked pissed in the beginning

View attachment 569268

The whole thing was a joke. Issaih even said his family was into philanthropy!
My personal favorite snapshotView attachment 569272
And to top it off, of course some weird ass humpers gotta comment
View attachment 569273
What The...I, too, was a teen mom. Married at 18, and had a baby at 19. We had an apartment, paid all of our bills on time, were good parents, etc. And...I am 63 and my hubby and I are still happily married! So, I don’t agree that Isaiah gets a free pass because he’s young. His β€œjob” on YouTube will look pretty silly on a corporate job application some day.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.