Fathering Autism #85 The missing fudge has been found under Pigcillas pudge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with everything you said. He's 18. Barely an "adult" and still very immature and sheltered. I REALLY hope he starts spending less time at home so he can figure out who he is without their constant negative influence. I really wish he'd put his camera down and just live a normal college student life. But again, he's seen his parents make a tit ton of money doing it. I really hope he finds himself in a positive way and gets away from the "empire", because like it or not, it will crumble some day (I think we're witnessing the beginning of it).
He has been forced to grow up in certain ways, like becoming the third parent to Abbie, being way WAY more responsible for her than he should have been. In that sense, he was made to take on an adult role. But in so many other ways, as you said, he's extremely immature and sheltered. With A&P in strict control of so much, it never gave him the chance to develop mentally and emotionally and discover who he is as his own person, outside of the Abbie universe. I think he only took the courses he initially chose, not because it's something he's actually interested in and passionate about, but because it's something he has a lot of experience with via Abbie.

Unfortunately, with A&P supporting him pretty much 100% financially, he has very little desire to end that arrangement. Getting expensive toys and all of your living expenses paid for without having to do anything? It's going to take something quite significant to make him want to step away from that and truly go his own way. For his sake, I hope he does.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Emily and Crystal are back in Jacksonville....

I think they're going to move to Jacksonville. Emily said they're back getting a really good sense of the place.

Emily is a lawyer and can get a job anywhere. Crystal will probably push out Sherry to run Selfie WRLD or she'll work on boats. If this is the plan, they just committed to being additional caregivers.

Pigfuckles will be elated to have Crystal back in her vaginial orbit.
Wow, this is like when the Gorgas joined Real Housewives of New Jersey!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Asshole said that Abbie loves swimming, and if she didn't love swimming, she would get out. This is after he and Isaiah pushed Abbie in, and during his BS explanation of why Abbie needed to be pushed into the water. duck you, Asshole.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think (in some way) that we were all like Isaiah at 17 18 19 immature and aloof. Unsure of ourselves. Out into college or the real world on our own without the crutch of a parent. I know for me, I wasn’t totally free and myself until I moved from Massachusetts (after getting my associates degree) and away from my parents. When I did come back home (2.5 yrs later) I wasn’t sheltered anymore, I had thoughts and opinions and feelings that I freely expressed. My parents didn’t have money so, my mother didn’t hold things over my head. I think that’s what A and P do to Isaiah. He’ll never be free until he does whats best for himself. He needs to stay in Boone and let them come see him. My moms family lived in Kentucky (where I moved to) but, they rarely came to visit. I spent summers working in Kentucky and felt no need to go back to Boston. I loved my independence. I kinda wish that Paige and Taj (if they’re as independent) could help Isaiah become more independent
sorry..I’m rambling
Don't be sorry. There's nothing to apologize for. :)
I think it's good for us to share our life experiences and I, for one, enjoy reading and learning about my fellow tattlers.

I think you're likely correct about A&P holding $$$ over Isaiah's head. Manipulating him and using it as a means of control. Asshat has no doubt found a few ways to keep a strong psychological hold over Isaiah and a decent amount of it is related to $$$. Whether that be money for Isaiah, for A&P, and also for Abbie.
I also think Isaiah is at the beginning of discovering and experiencing life away from Abbie and away from A&P. This is just the start. It could take him a few more months (unlikely), or it could take five years. No one can really say at this point.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
They know exactly what their doing. Autism princess Abby is a character they created that get the leghumpers to ooh and ahh over and fork over cash to sustain the "all the things" lifestyle. She is the sweet girl that will someday ride her bike to the park and have a picnic with her friends and work the counter at selfie world. That child doesn't exist except in the leghumpers mind. Idd/autism Abby is the reality, the one from the blog that is violent,steals food and attacks her mother among other things that her father exposed to the world. That Abby will probably be put in a care facility when the money train dries up and the crazed fans no longer want to pay for a hug or art that they dragged her hand over. He has been screaming look at poor us since day one from the commercial for their 1st business to the creepy blog to the school lawsuit to the version we have now which is youtube awareness superdad and slimelife boss babe bullshitter.
I doubt the Abbie described on the vlog is the "reality" either...that blog was meant to get attention and make him sound like a hero, just like the vlogs. Most of those stories he wrote sound unrealstic, one-sided, and/or overexaggerated...and like you said, he and Priscilla saw the benefit of crying "poor me" about Abbie's disability, to milk people for money, favors, etc. Even the early vlogs presented Abbie in a more sensationalistic way, like with the thumbnail for the potty training video, or the one that he titled something like "Blood and Gagging: This is Autism"? I think he only started playing up the Autism Princess character when he saw how invested the leghumpers were in that idea. (I think he also saw how stuff like the potty video opened him up to criticism, which further motivated him to clean up the channel's image, so they wouldn't lose their monetization.) The reality of who Abbie is is probably somewhere in between. Unfortunately we'll never know because her crappy parents control everything in her life and always will.

Anyone else notice he is no longer paying for the CC that he used to brag about the cost of? I do, because I wont watch without it. I cant stand the sound of his voice LOL
I've noticed people complaining about that on and off. Back in the day he bragged about it because it was an example of how FA was an amazing "assessible" channel too...funny how caring about people with disabilities flies out the window when it starts hitting him in the wallet.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Asshat is complaining about how busy he is.. he has to take Abbie to school free daycare and the dogs to get groomed....Wow!!.

Whats with the "dont yell at me" narrative..thats new.. something else to show "Abbitude?"... ya know for the HUMPERS.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Only thirty seconds into tonight's vlog and he's said one of his favorite phrases (well, very close to it) ;)

ezgif-6-e1e12ba42ab5-min.gif

Followed up with a bit of --

giphy (27)-min.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
In all seriousness P...if you are reading this...go see a dermatologist. Your skin is actually frightening....
Just glancing at these pictures for 30 seconds and I can see at least 3 questionable moles.... she won’t go because they will put her on a scale... and then she will have found the 105 lbs that she lost

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Asshat is complaining about how busy he is.. he has to take Abbie to school free daycare and the dogs to get groomed....Wow!!.

Whats with the "dont yell at me" narrative..thats new.. something else to show "Abbitude?"... ya know for the HUMPERS.
If they would acknowledge her when she communicates with then, she wouldn't need to exaggerate her basic signs. I hate that they talk about her like she isn't in the room. Asshole and Asshole Jr.

Oh and look, someone mentioned where are the tabletop tasks and surprise, a few posts later the magic cupboard opens and here they come.
Maybe if we keep saying bike over and over, it will have the cobwebs blown off it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I doubt the Abbie described on the vlog is the "reality" either...that blog was meant to get attention and make him sound like a hero, just like the vlogs. Most of those stories he wrote sound unrealstic, one-sided, and/or overexaggerated...and like you said, he and Priscilla saw the benefit of crying "poor me" about Abbie's disability, to milk people for money, favors, etc. Even the early vlogs presented Abbie in a more sensationalistic way, like with the thumbnail for the potty training video, or the one that he titled something like "Blood and Gagging: This is Autism"? I think he only started playing up the Autism Princess character when he saw how invested the leghumpers were in that idea. (I think he also saw how stuff like the potty video opened him up to criticism, which further motivated him to clean up the channel's image, so they wouldn't lose their monetization.) The reality of who Abbie is is probably somewhere in between. Unfortunately we'll never know because her crappy parents control everything in her life and always will.

I've noticed people complaining about that on and off. Back in the day he bragged about it because it was an example of how FA was an amazing "assessible" channel too...funny how caring about people with disabilities flies out the window when it starts hitting him in the wallet.

I have a feeling living with Abbie is way way worse then we know.. and certainly nothing like they show on the VLOGS. I cant even imagine listening to the honking and slapping all day.. constant requests for food or activities that bring food..like the car or cart, the whole toilleting issue, getting naked all the time, tantrums, meltdowns..not sleeping at night. I bet it was a little slice of heaven for Isaiah when he went to college.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Okay, I remember a vlog that Asshat said she has a developmental delay. I found it!
But first on my JOURNEY I found two things:
First, I don't remember seeing this and no body parts were shown but why the duck would he show Abbie in the bath?

Screenshot_20210511-172239~2.png

Second, I don't remember this either but piggy had to wear a helmet to read to Abbie because she would pull her hair
Screenshot_20210511-163223~2.png

Okay, here it is! End of the vlog

Screenshot_20210511-171544~2.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I wonder if Cilla is aware of how bad her skin looks. It looks horrible.
No she doesn't. She's not even aware that she's gained her 105lbs back. She's not even aware of what her butt looks like especially when she does her Baby Got Back routine. No, Cillapoo Is not aware of a lot in her world.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if the Massives are getting ready to do a major law suit, and with E&C& kids are coming to Jacksonville to live, Arse maybe looking to use E’s law knowledge to get a big payout!
I suspect E& co might be wanting to spend more quality time with their dad and Donna.
The dad and Donna are not in Florida, They have went back to their other home.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Well the neighbors were yelling at each other, one of them was screaming you threatened me. It was really loud. I didn't have any popcorn but I ate some peanuts. What's that have to do with the VIDEO?
Nothing, but it was more exciting than the video.
Screenshot_20210511-181739_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210511-181747_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210511-181929_YouTube.jpg

They chased her around the patio, Isaiah and ASSa had to push her into the pool. You see her trying to hide in the corner of the pool. BUT SHE LOVES SWIMMING. 🤔😒🤪
Screenshot_20210511-181603_YouTube.jpg

Did they actually Photoshop Abby's face? She looks a little different than she normally does in this picture. Apparently it's a photo for mother's Day.
Screenshot_20210511-181510_YouTube.jpg

Abby's been doing this stim for a while now.
Screenshot_20210511-181147_YouTube.jpg

Mold and Moobs
Screenshot_20210511-183444_YouTube.jpg

Oh wow Dunkin' in the shot during the table task BS part of the video. Abby is more interested in the fake but real fan above her head.
During table of tasks The Golden Boy and the guy who's considered the father have a conversation, I have no idea what the conversation was about. I really tried to pay attention I don't know if I fell asleep. I don't know who won I don't know what was about. But it felt like a whole hour. The dad figure says he needs to spend some time with his family and that's how he closed off the video.
Screenshot_20210511-183114_YouTube.jpg

Before the t"able task" fun happened, she was thrashing around it looked like she was having a tantrum on the couch. I really think there's something going on, I feel bad for her. I honestly think they can't control her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Pig Free Vlog! Say What? 🥳 Comparatively speaking, I love a vlog that doesn't have her mouth breathing, slack jawed face babbling mindlessly in it.
I realize Hogaiah is there to help, but vlogs like these do make me question what exactly Pig contributes, especially emotionally, that positively effects her family.
Moobs says, Dad Mode. Pizza. Like that is not a common theme when the beast is home! 😏
As said here before, Abbie is happier without her around. They all seem to be more relaxed. Abbie even seemed more confident...that may not be the right thing I am trying to say..Anyways, it is a noticeable difference, to me at least.
ASS talks a whole bunch, no doubt. He is a douche..and so is Hogboy. I do take my hat off to him though, because he does handle the household and Abbie fairly well. Pig can barely handle Sweet Girl with everyone home! That is when she actually tries!
Oh! Mavericks side eye cracked me up! I ❤ the furry mammals of Moldy Manor.
Oh and another thing...the convos about Hogaiah in the future....He may very well turn out to out to be a humble, generous and kind young man. He also may turn out to be a complete dick. Thing is..no one really knows for sure. All we do know is present day, and what we have seen up until now. Real time stuff. And as of today..he is a punk ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.