Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
What a little entitled bastard boy.
He's resorted to begging.
At least someone told him some real shit.
OMFG!! Exams for what, 4 classes? And "family time"?! This little punk isnt worried about family time if he is going to be leaving again "soon", now is he? His vlogs and views suck, so hes begging for money instead of getting a real job.
Sorry for the language but he is a slimy little fucker, just like Daddy. He's just hoping to increase his views now that he can put Abbie in his vlogs again.
I hope Paiges parents see this shit, see what a little scammer he is. Or his friends. Yeah- one wheel, electric bike, gaming PC, cameras, car, and CONDO- poor baby, the struggle is real. :mad: :mad:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

bready

VIP Member
zx,.s∂‘[/¬øp9iï 8888888********8 C8

⬆ My cat wrote you guys a message. I figured I'd post it since it makes more sense than anything the Maassholes have ever said.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
What about that was the worst appointment? The worst appointment for us was when my son attacked me and I had to restrain him while I talked with our doc in his office. Since none of that happened, I am not sure why this is the worst appointment..lol. I take it the doctor is leaving them and possibly retiring/moving to a different location? We have seen our psychiatrist every 3 months now for years. It escapes me how they'd not remember how long it has been or the fact that it has been 6+ months since the last visit??

Maybe I can help explain why teaching things like feelings is much harder than teaching things like snacks/drinks.

For 1, fave snacks and drinks are HIGHLY rewarding, which makes learning to ask for them much easier as it is likely immediate gratification and a very concrete thing. My son asks for his milk, and it physically appears within seconds or minutes. He can taste it, touch it, smell it, etc. It is something that HE wants and cares about. To apply that to a feeling for him just doesn't compute. Telling me or anyone else how he feels is not rewarding for him.

2. Describing feelings is a hard concept for kids like Abby and my son to really grasp. It's not something that is concrete. It's not in their nature (by way of their disability) to say things like their tummy hurts or they feel ill and need help or medicine. So, while it takes him only one or two times to learn where a new snack item is on his AAC, it has taken much longer for things that are not desirable to him like describing feelings, where he lives, etc. These things really don't hold any meaning for him, so much harder to learn and take a lot longer.

It's kind of the same thing with calling me "mom" or my hubby "dad". I can count on one hand how many times he has actually said "mom" in his whole 17 years. To me, the word is not important any longer. What IS important is that he knows who I am without even saying it. How he will ask for me in his own way when he wants or needs something. The word "mom" has little meaning for him, but the person (me) holds a lot of meaning.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Thanks so much for the votes guyth! ❤😘❤
Thanks for creating our new thread @Kermy 🐸😻🐸

Would y’all look at what a difference a year makes? Geez louise! Fudge-y Pudge-y found the chocolate, 105 lbs and an extra chin!
JUST SAY NO, PIGFUCKLES!
🐽WeeOinkSnortSnarl🐽
92C69605-FA49-439B-B4A5-A67DEAF62359.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart

bready

VIP Member
View attachment 561324
Oh look The autism princess is back from daycare. I feel a little sorry for her, she's kind of whimpering and making noises that she normally doesn't make. I actually think she's in pain. Because she's making different types of noises. And I don't even think they're stimming noises. She is requesting a snack. ASSa says that she already had a snack yada yada yada...
He asks her multiple times during this scene "Can you tell me where you're going?" NO, Asswipe, she CAN'T, because she doesn't have any WORDS for pantry, kitchen, living room. YOU never taught them to her!

She tries so hard, too, to answer his question...she signs "snack," "open," "break," "all done," and "come with me" multiple times in response to him asking where she wants him to go...she taps on him and signs "come" rather than pulling on him like they've taught in previous vlogs...she does everything exactly as she's supposed to, and what is her reward? He brushes her off and sends her into the other room. WHERE'S YOUR BIG SHIT ABOUT COMMUNICATION NOW, ASSWIPE? WHERE'S ALL YOUR BOO-HOOING ABOUT WANTING TO HEAR ABBIE TALK? She's talking to you as best she can right now, nitwit, but you don't want to listen! You'd rather send her away so you can show off your merch...including a shirt about raising strong women. Oh that's rich.

• Heart
  • Sad

bready

VIP Member
That was heart breaking to watch.
I keep thinking about it...he really doesn't care about Abbie anymore than he cares about the daughter he abandoned. He may nominally support her, but he doesn't truly invest anything in that child. Not emotionally, not socially, not financially. He only cares about her as far as it benefits him. The list of things he's done "for Abbie" includes buying a pool, a boat, a golf cart...starting a Youtube channel that made him nouveau riche...but it doesn't include doing anything to understand how she experiences the world, to help her communicate, to build a life for her that she will enjoy, or to even treat her as a person with her own feelings and desires. He doesn't value her as an individual at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Canadian Sunflower

this is from last nights comment. He is such a dick. I think they were asking a non aggressive question?? How being anti is cancel culture is like what??? I love how cancel culture or sometimes more accurately, sometimes holds people/organisations accountable. (for eg the hopeful cancellation of that Nikki Phillippi woman who just put down her dog that the net has just erupted over & of course Myka).
What I don't get is that he preaches Austism Education and when someone asks a related question he turns into Captain Douchebag. He's such an Ass!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Stripe69

VIP Member
Arsewipe is so childish, it’s comical really how he has to be the best ( or so he thinks) at everything, if only he realised how much entertainment he provides for us. My particular favourite is when he gets criticised in the comments and he bites back, he really can’t stand it when people call him out or disagree, he has that stupid expression on his face when he is talking on his vlog and shrugs his shoulders and does that ‘meh thing as if he doesn’t care what people think when we all know he cares so much. Also when he gets red in the face and the real Arsewipe comes out. Money has turned the Maassive’s into horrible, obnoxious people and I noticed that Piggy can’t even be bothered to make an effort on her Slimelife videos, it’s as if she is making so much money that she doesn’t have to put any effort into it. She looks like a slob and is drunk half the time , how that company allow her to represent them is beyond me, who wants beauty advice from a fat minger.
Well that’s my rant for the day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I listened to it last night on Spotify. It was not on Apple Podcast, YouTube or FB.
A few takeaways that I can remember:
Abbie has never been diagnosed as IDD.
They said her psych. mentioned a few years ago that she was developmentally delayed (which they said they knew), but no formal diagnosis.
They cashed in Cilla’s 401k to open the motorcycle repair shop
They said the haters don’t bother them. Actually, Asa said it didn’t bother him and Cilla said it does bother her some days.
He said it does not take money to make money.
Next week we will find out about the MLM
Lots of talking over and interruptions
Sounded like it was sponsored by Spotify’s podcast creating app.
Honestly, he thinks he is big-shot self-made man. I feel sorry for those who fall for it.

I’m sorry this is not great or funny…it’s just what I can remember.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Whimsical

VIP Member
Why can't she do her hair privately in her bedroom? They could at least get her a dressing table and vanity mirror....

She was clearly begging her dad to leave her alone and stop filming her...

When Bumhole asked her to take the container to the kitchen, she looked a little confused and was like "What the hell are you doing? Why do I have to hold this stupid thing

I don't think she liked the idea of the bedtime story either. She's nearly 16!!

Perhaps some teen fiction
I've noticed you tend to project your thoughts into what you believe Abbie should be thinking during these moments caught on the vlog. Here are my thoughts on your thoughts. 🙂 🍿🍿☺

First off, let me start by saying....You are the total opposite of Abbie which is obvious by the fact that you are on this website and you are asking questions and have an understanding of how the world works. Without insulting you, and forgive me if I do, you are what I would call high functioning. That is not meant to diminish anything negative Autism has or will ever bring your way, instead, it's meant to point out that based on your interactions on this forum, intellectually/mentally and more than likely in all other ways, you are the polar opposite of Abbie.

Why can't she do her hair privately in her bedroom? They could at least get her a dressing table and vanity mirror....
The only reason doing her hair in the kitchen is wrong is because their island is used for cooking, hairbrushes, etc in that area is disgusting.:sick:
A vanity would be for show only and pointless for Abbie, as she would not understand what it was for and chances are she will never be able to brush, comb or style her own hair.

She was clearly begging her dad to leave her alone and stop filming her
If she were a NT child, she would be chronologically almost 16 years of age and she would be able to tell her dad to stop filming her.
Chronologically Abbie's body is almost 16, but her mind is that of a child, perhaps 18 months to three years old, at best.
Abbie will never understand what a camera is or does. Other than a camera pointed at her, she has no concept of what it is or its purpose.

When Bumhole asked her to take the container to the kitchen, she looked a little confused and was like "What the hell are you doing? Why do I have to hold this stupid thing
Sadly, Abbie will never know or feel the joy of saying or thinking "What the hell are you doing"" "Whey do I have to hold this stupid thing"
Her brain does not work like that.

I don't think she liked the idea of the bedtime story either. She's nearly 16!!
She has no clue what a bedtime story is nor what it really means to actively participate in one. As far as bedtime stories go, I liken them to a relaxing time of the night, a fun and bonding way to end the day. I wish bedtime stories never ended....no matter how old we get! 🥰

If you watch Cody Speaks, he is 20 and has severe non-verbal Autism, yet he talks and communicates, he loves bedtime stories and his parents are amazing with him. They treat him as the person he is, a 20-year-old man who has the mind of a child. They allow him to simply be who he is, a child who is living in an ever-aging body. His parents are amazing.

Perhaps some teen fiction
Abbie would not understand teen fiction. Again, she is not a teenager. She has the mind of a child.

I don't mind your long-winded posts...coming from another long-winded poster, myself! 😂🤣 I like hearing things from your perspective and I'm sure many others do as well, just remember, you are speaking as a young adult, who has the mind of a young adult.

Sadly, that is not the case with Abbie's situation. 🙁

• Heart
  • Sad

KateK

VIP Member
So if she has “never been diagnosed” where do we all get the diagnosis from? I’ve watched long enough to know she has it. I know asshat has mentioned it a few times. So is he lying about her not being diagnosed? Or did they keep it out of her records on purpose?
I wonder if that is why they are so upset about a new psychiatrist? He might insist Abbie get current diagnosis of her condition? .. I know the bawling was for content... but I wonder if they are apprehensive about going to a new doctor?

• Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
this is from last nights comment. He is such a dick. I think they were asking a non aggressive question?? How being anti is cancel culture is like what??? I love how cancel culture or sometimes more accurately, sometimes holds people/organisations accountable. (for eg the hopeful cancellation of that Nikki Phillippi woman who just put down her dog that the net has just erupted over & of course Myka).
It's like.....he takes a relatively minor (in the grand scheme of things) issue, grabs hold, and runs, naked and screaming, completely off a cliff with it.

Is there a very small group of people within the autism community who are self-diagnosed/self-proclaimed - likely factitious - who use their excellent communication skills to push an anti-parent, anti-therapy agenda? Yes, absolutely. There are fakers who pretend to have autism, sometimes for clout, sometimes simply "for the lulz," sometimes because of a mental disorder. There are people, for whatever reason, with an intense anti-parent agenda. There are very, very valid criticisms of past and current ABA practices. It's a nuanced, complex situation that requires listening and unpacking on all sides of the issue.

It literally has nothing to do with what he perceives as "cancel culture." His use of the term is telling in and of itself, but especially in this situation. I could write (yet another) essay on that topic but suffice to say he has no better an understanding of what he thinks he's talking about than anyone else who uses it unironically - which is to say less than none.

Does a child like Abbie need therapies to function to the best of her abilities, moreso than one with a lower level of support needs? Yes, absolutely. To outright say Abbie needs zero behavioral therapy is ridiculous.

But - Asa is being completely beyond ridiculous (and, let's be honest here, Priscilla has neither the IQ nor the desire to do any research) by not putting serious work into some research on good vs. bad ABA practices. Like everything they do, they half-assed it. They took the easy way, didn't follow through on anything, and didn't advocate for ABA practices that wouldn't leave Abbie prompt-dependent and utterly dependent on edible reinforcers. The minimal progress she's been able to maintain is nowhere near the independence he likes to claim. Everyone knows Abbie will never be fully independent, or ever able to live without 24/7 supervision, but she could have been in a better place than she is now if Asa & Priscilla had done the work every single day with follow-through on ADLs and visual cues and communication and every other thing that would have helped her over the years.

And maybe he knows it on some level. Maybe Asa knows that ABA isn't the magic bullet he's spent years proclaiming it to be. It's not going to give Abbie independence. It hasn't made it so she can do some simple shopping at a store, she can't fix herself some toast or microwave a portion of leftovers, she can't use the toilet when she needs to. Maybe he knows what he was told needed to happen after Abbie's ABA therapist left for the day, what the therapists at school sent home for them to reinforce, what their responsibilities as parents were (and are) in the therapy relationship.
That's probably why he gets so, so incredibly defensive.

Its a funny thing people do, the way they get unreasonably defensive over things. That sort of reaction is remarkably revealing about the person. It's so easy to figure out exactly what people's insecurities are, exactly where they're lacking, all sorts of fun stuff is revealed when irrational defensiveness happens.
So yeah, he's a dick, but it tells us so much when he shows it.
(I'm sorry for that mental image)

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
These two cannot quit spending money. Seriously. Now Asshat is redoing the front office, and wants to convert the tiny bit of space thats left in the once "formal" living room into a "cozy chill space". That whole room is ruined. It looks like Wayne and Garth are broadcasting in there.

They "had" to buy Isaiah a desk for Boone. No, they didnt. How about making Golden Boy buy his own damn desk?! Thought he had a "job" vlogging? Oh thats right, no one watches....but if he didnt earn enough for a $100 desk, its time Mr. Delicate introduces himself to Ronald McDonald. Ronald will at least pay him LOL

Oh- and Summer got a tank top that says "Be Kind." It should say "Be Kind. I Cant Help it My Crotch Itches!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Kermy

VIP Member
What a little entitled bastard boy.
He's resorted to begging.
At least someone told him some real shit.
Looks like Hogsaiah has officially graduated from being a scammer in training to a
Full Fledged, Self Entitled (well he's always been that),Fat Ass
SCAMMER
Asswipe and Piggy must be so proud

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33