Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a whole golf cart load of ASSumptions you are making. While I agree one hundred percent about agd appropristrness, it is an autism friendly event is it not? Those parents probably knows about autism even a tiny little bit, and probably don't care. However, the ASSes should know better and they should care and they should know what age appropriate activities are there for Abbie. All they care about is how many awes they can get from leghumpers. Anyone can see how overwhelmed Abbie is, and you can tell she mostly is not enjoying it. Pigcilla probably only brought snacks to bring Abbie like an animal to behave. Anyway why wasnt there a foam party for big kids or adults? That sounds like fun! People should not generalise about kids in the spectrum growing up to be violent adults. That's what you seem to be implying, that Abbie's going go be out of control or violent as an adult. For goodness sake, that's just autism shaming. I know this is a snark site but that's just not on. People underestimate Abbie like they sometimes do with folks in the spectrum and it's just ignorance.

It's not same thing as autism
Assa has said numerous times that Abbie is destructive and has been from a very young age.
She assaults Tinkerhog on the regular.
Those are facts.
Nobody is generalizing.
Nobody is autism shaming.

Thats your opinion and you are more than entitled to it.
However it is not an "ASSumption" that Abbie has been violent in the past with other children and her caregivers and her own parents- and still is. Placing her in situations that could be detrimental to not only her safety. but the safety of others, doesnt seem ignorant to me. Perhaps you would be ok with a 16 yr old pushing, hitting, or biting your child under the Autism umbrella of protection but I wouldnt be.
As far as generalizations- I was talking about Abbie, only Abbie, and what is documented in years of vlogs.
When you see me talking about someone else, or the community as a whole, come back and point that out.
I want to add all of @RocketQueen post to my response to @scottishsiren especially the part about the Autism umbrella of protection!!!
🤣🤣
The Maassives favorite thing.
The key to their continued exploitation of Abbie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Totally unclassiest, narcissistic, lazy pieces of work. Couldn't even be bothered to deflate the unicorn float!!! Just expecting the trash haulers to deal with it!!!...
If I were picking up their trash...I'd empty the trash but leave the float right there and not deal with it. I'd let my Superior know and have a letter sent to them about policies for having your trash picked up and, courtesies!!!
Damn laziness. No wonder they're so rotund (nice way of saying FAT)!!!
To be fair, I took this picture driving through my neighborhood yesterday. Just made me think of their poor uni float 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
To be fair, I took this picture driving through my neighborhood yesterday. Just made me think of their poor uni float 😂
YOU TEASE!😁
Does this mean you were intentionally trying to break my spirit? Dash my hopes and dreams of riding on Pigs Unicorn float?
😢
I was two seconds away from sending them a new one. LMAO!
Not really! 🤩 I really am quite happy to hear the chance of seeing Pig set sail on the mythical beast still exisits🦄😂🦄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She did not generalize anything. She was speaking about Abbie. The Maassives themselves on many occasions have addressed Abbies violent behavior she exhibits mostly towards Pig. The last being just a few weeks ago where Abbie went ham on her in the kitchen after school. I think at this point, with Sweet Girl now at 16 years old, it is more likely than not her violent tendencies will continue into adulthood.
How about an adult mud wrestling pit for the adults. Maybe Ab would feel more like participating?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How about an adult mud wrestling pit for the adults. Maybe Ab would feel more like participating?
I feel like you are on to something. This is an activity she can identify with. She has been up close and personal to many, many mud wallowing events. 🐽 Plus, lets be honest, she is a natural at scratching and pulling hair. WIN-WIN situation.😁💪🏼😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Assa has said numerous times that Abbie is destructive and has been from a very young age.
She assaults Tinkerhog on the regular.
Those are facts.
Nobody is generalizing.
Nobody is autism shaming.

I want to add all of @RocketQueen post to my response to @scottishsiren especially the part about the Autism umbrella of protection!!!
🤣🤣
The Maassives favorite thing.
The key to their continued exploitation of Abbie.
And don't forget Asshole said "you only see what we want you to see". Since Josh' vlogs on exploitation, Asshole has deliberatly not shown the ends of her tantrums. He's pushing the "she's doing so good" narrative. Most of us have been in this group long enough to see right through those 2 blubberbutts. When she stops wearing a diaper, then she's doing good. Its not her fault she peed her pants. That should be their first priority, not if she can put a fork away (with prompting). Its Asshole and Pigfuckles fault for not taking the time and consistacy to make it happen.

I feel like you are on to something. This is an activity she can identify with. She has been up close and personal to many, many mud wallowing events. 🐽 Plus, lets be honest, she is a natural at scratching and pulling hair. WIN-WIN situation.😁💪🏼😁
And she will have plenty to grab onto with PF. It will be a way to tire her out and let some of her frustration out!! I always was bted to try mud wrestling, lol. The legshlumpers would love it!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
I am SO with you on this. I know Abbies cognitive age is actually younger than those children in the foam pic....but physically she is a woman.
Making her stand in that foam, making her pet animals, sitting her in the cart in view of all while P hand feeds her bites of a peanut butter and jelly?

Jesus. Its awful, and sad, and takes away any dignity or basic rights Abbie has- she cant decide, but if she could, would she want to be viewed and gawked at like this? Do other special needs parents continue to drag their teens and adult children to these type of events? It makes me sick, because I can see them doing this tit to her forever. Dragging her to "play". Dressing her to Trick or Treat. Honking and running at "her swing" at Isaiahs age or more. Its not cool. Its not cool for Abbie or anyone else.

It was mentioned A LOT in the old vlogs, and even shown several times- Abbie has never had "friends" and has never learned to play with others. She had no idea how to interact with others and no desire to, even getting quite rough the few times they showed other kids. Abbie couldnt help that, and they never put an effort in assisting- it was just her cute "Abbitude" as they say now. One of these days she is going to harm a little kid in one of these forced scenarios. Either deliberately or simply by accident. She shouldnt be forced into this situations. If she still enjoys these activities, they have all the money in the world now, they could do foam and balls and swings at home and use every excuse in the world not to have such things for her. Someday all this "awareness" is going to bite them in the ass.
Yes you brought up some other things I forgot. And the egg hunting recently? She’s a “typical” teenager for some of their scenarios, others she is treated like a three year old. She had to be continually coached to pick up those Easter eggs and it didn’t seem to me she enjoyed it nor cared for her Easter basket. It would have been humiliating for a normal teenager which she is not. It was entirely filmed for their video and to make money. But watching her do these things is uncomfortable to watch.

YOU TEASE!😁
Does this mean you were intentionally trying to break my spirit? Dash my hopes and dreams of riding on Pigs Unicorn float?
😢
I was two seconds away from sending them a new one. LMAO!
Not really! 🤩 I really am quite happy to hear the chance of seeing Pig set sail on the mythical beast still exisits🦄😂🦄
That’s funny, Meow. I was going to suggest you send them a new one. Since everyone knows their address now and saves them from making a run to the post office. But I think those big ole unicorns are expensive. Plus, Piggy probably needs an extra strong one, reinforced seams where you can taking a flying leap, land on it, and it’s not crushed by the sheer weight of her ecstasy. Maybe she needs a Clydesdale float instead.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just saw this. 👀 I have not read the replies, but at a glance it appears there are some folks reading ASSa and Pig for filth.👀
2582AEA7-D1D4-42F9-AE97-3249C50386C6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So $290,000 saves 24,000? Or 36,000? If he rents for 2-3 years. Tell me how that saves money? And it’s only two years of in state tuition... that’s still not gonna add up to $290,000. Their logic and math is bad. Plus now they have to pay for anything that goes wrong with the house, doesn’t happen when renting.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just saw this. 👀 I have not read the replies, but at a glance it appears there are some folks reading ASSa and Pig for filth.👀
View attachment 544654
Love it!!
I personally dont give a tit about the condo. Lots of people do this, or pay rent for the kids. No judgement there.
BUT.....and heres the big ol' butt, (lookin at you, Big P! LOL) they didnt have money when they started YT. Every real humper of former humper knows this. I remember them not having money for furniture, car repairs, and Chick-A-Fila was a luxury.
And all the pleas for "helping our family", pitching merch and "Abbies Art", Patreon and Super Chats, and mail hauls full of gifts and we all know, cash and gift cards.
I am sure many "supporters" never imagined funding the way they live now.
But they are too stupid and entitled to even see that.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t have a problem with them paying for his rent. It’s the amount that bothers me. At least in my area, parents buy houses but they are not nice, or in a nice area. Generally a bit run down. And have lots of room. My friends in houses where I went to school had 3-5 roommates on average. Houses for students would generally be under 100k, a 120k at most. I’ve never heard of a parent buying an almost 300k condo for their kid!! My first house was half that! 300k is a nice house around here. Not anything spectacular, but definitely what most middle class people pay. Not something someone buys for their kid to live in for a few years. Also they just bought a franchise and they are supposedly setting up Abby for life. They have to understand that you tube and slime life won’t last for ever... if they don’t make smart decisions, they are going to be fucked. I see Bankruptcy in their future. And Abby won’t be left with anything

• Heart
Love it!!
I personally dont give a tit about the condo. Lots of people do this, or pay rent for the kids. No judgement there.
BUT.....and heres the big ol' butt, (lookin at you, Big P! LOL) they didnt have money when they started YT. Every real humper of former humper knows this. I remember them not having money for furniture, car repairs, and Chick-A-Fila was a luxury.
And all the pleas for "helping our family", pitching merch and "Abbies Art", Patreon and Super Chats, and mail hauls full of gifts and we all know, cash and gift cards.
I am sure many "supporters" never imagined funding the way they live now.
But they are too stupid and entitled to even see that.
Anyone remember when they were on the YouNow app? I believe there was another one they used as well. Anyhow, they would get a ton of donos on there on a regular basis.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 544654
Let him keep running his trap! Hopefully the leghumpers will wake up and decide not to fund the pigs expensive lifestyle. There will always be a few fucktards like Amanda Lee etc but I love it when he gets all defensive.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone help me understand how a dorm is more expensive than an almost 300,000. Condo?

• Heart
I just can’t with this family.
I really don’t give a duck if they buy Isaiah a Ferrari.
And, I sure as hell am not jealous of their lives.
Slinging makeup, vlogging 24/7, deleting comments, pretending and lying and deflecting is not my idea of a good life.
What I do care about is these mutherfuckers think they work so bleeping hard.
I guess if you call exploiting your daughter and scamming hundreds of women out of their hard earned money is working hard.
What is the appeal? It’s seriously fascinating to me. Just look at Pigcillas lipstick mama page. It’s a bleeping joke. But yet she is making money. WTF?

• Heart
Just buying that condo is not going to get him in state tuition. Going home for the summer is exhibit #1. He also has no job in NC.
4B195C39-0ED8-4DAF-945E-6257878700FC.png
456399BE-5262-4083-AE74-CCE350AB98CD.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Arsewipe needs to read all the small print.
I don’t get the impression Assidiot does much reading with either small or large print. Has he EVER said, “ Wow, I read this really good book.” ? Nope. Unless someone reads it to him or it’s on a video, good luck. Maybe he can’t read? He admits he either didn’t go to college or didn’t make it through, can’t remember which but I got the impression FROM HIM he wasn’t much of a student or scholar. Remember how he was worried about Hogsaiah not making it at college because of his own poor history with school? You actually have to read or crack open a book to make it through school.....I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hi everyone,
1. Enough with the f**king broken toe...been there, done that...taped it up and moved on.
2. Lessons...what f**king lessons...the dumbass Hogsaiah couldn't even set up the damn electric bill himself..
The end
That's as far as I got in the vlog....sorry.

That info is great @Srsmom He basically is going to meet none of the criteria.
I wonder if they'll show Piggys furniture shopping spree and her stocking the kitchen haul and all the household items spree.
Oh who the f**k am I kidding , of course they will.
Just when you think they can't get worse....they do.
My prediction, just like Kreskin for all us old, "ignorant" , tattlers...Hogsaiah doesn't last through sophomore year and Piggy is at that condo more than she's in Florida showing how she's a cool mom to her mama's boy.

Oops this may happen and he'll be down a roomie due to a sit and squash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.