Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another vlog and predictable nonstop talking by Mr. Verbal Diarrhea. He's run out of relevant content and so now he just throws :poop: up against the wall to sees what sticks. Asa:poop: may know this YT is short term and that's why he is investing in real estate. It would have been smarter to purchase real estate near Disney World and rent it out to tourists. Or buy a beach front property and rent that out. If they're thinking of renting out the Boone house after Isaiah🤡 finishes college, that is seasonal in a ski resort town and you're relying on snow for people to want to come to your property. There is absolutely NOTHING in their "mansion" set up for Abbie beside her being able to swim in the pool. I've watched another FB family whose son is severely autistic and they have an entire room set up with his sensory toys, DVD's he loves to watch, a swing and a bouncy ball pit that he can roll around in. He's 18 years old now. Pris🐷 would love to hire a full-time live-in caregiver like Summer for the rest of Abbie's life. I think this last trip to Boone was a preliminary test for Asa💩 & Pris🐷 to begin leaving Abbie behind when they go off on their vacations.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It was pretty rude of Assa to call Davis, Ronald McDonald. It was more than rude. It was bullying. The way that Tinkerhog cackled away in the background probably added to the poor guy's humiliation.
The Maassives are such garbage people.
I wonder what happened to Paige?
Maybe she found tattle and wised up?
Paige if you're reading this, I hope you broke off whatever was going on with the Golden Boy.
Find someone who will grow up to be an adult.
Not a mommas boy his entire life.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Threat Suggestion:

Remember when Fathering Autism was actually about autism? Pepperidge Farm remembers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion:

Fathering Autism #84: Isaiah has a condo and Pris keeps on getting round-o

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I didn’t pull my opinion out of my ass. Not everyone who makes or is given a million dollars or two is smart. Having a million dollars does not mean they make good financial decisions. I don’t get the impression the Maass millionaires care about saving money. Nor did the millionaire lottery winners who ran through their money in a brief amount of time. But as of right now.....I don’t think they are struggling at all. They have the money.

According to Wikipedia, Forbes, IMDb & Various Online resources, famous YouTube Star Asa Maass’s net worth is $1-5 Million at the age of 37 years old. He earned the money being a professional YouTube Star. He is from the United States.

Asa Maass’s Net Worth:
$1-5 Million

Estimated Net Worth in 2021 $1-$5million
Previous Year’s Net Worth (2020) Under Review
Annual Salary Under Review.
Income Source Primary Income source YouTube Star (profession).
Net Worth Verification Status Not Verified
You're right. I've seen loads of programmes about lottery winners not being millionaires for long! They think it's going to last forever and it doesn't. One was selling all the designer handbags she's bought on eBay because she was running out of money. Another had to go back to work teaching. It was years ago but it said at the time, to live a stereotypical millionaire lifestyle and never have to work again etc and "buy all the things" 🤣 you needed £3.5, it's probably more now. Anything under and you had to still be careful. A million could last, depending on your age and investments you make etc but not if you were frivolous with it. Sadly I doubt I'll ever find out 😭
Whether the Maass's will last, time will, they're still bringing in an income so not living off their savings and the houses are investments providing they can keep up the repayments if things go south with their social media. The selfie thing I can see being a flash in the pan but you can make money from such things if you open them at the right time and get rid of them at the right time. I don't know enough about it to say whether it's a good investment or not. I don't think we have them here, UK, I'd never heard of them until their vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

View attachment 544801
They went to a store because they weren't able to close on the condo for Isaiah. Ass saw this chore chart, it's labeled for children three and up. Unfortunately, Abbie is too young mentally to understand the chart. Brushing teeth, she probably has no idea what that means.
View attachment 544803
A&P thought this stupid fork which is retractable would be a great idea for Abbie. They say that she likes to go over and grab food from them. Way to go idiots, encourage her to take food off of other people's plates. I wonder why people stare at you at the restaurants.
View attachment 544804
A&P think they're being funny here, they decided to take all of Isaiah's dorm friends to dinner, and we see "SECRET PLANS" 🤣😅😂😆😭🤣 for
SELFIE WRLD.......Shhhh we weren't meant to see that.
View attachment 544808
A$$hole says that Davis looks like Ronald McDonald. What a jerk....🤡
View attachment 544810
And it's the end of the vlog, with the money shot of Isaiah...... Keep your pants on leg humpers!!!!
Did you catch Pris 🐷 saying "we're going to have such a good time next year. Holy Mother of WTF??????

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It was pretty rude of Assa to call Davis, Ronald McDonald. It was more than rude. It was bullying. The way that Tinkerhog cackled away in the background probably added to the poor guy's humiliation.
Paige if you're reading this, I hope you broke off whatever was going on with the Golden Boy.
I've been wondering about Paige too. He was repeating "I have a girlfriend!", and she was in the vlogs too. Then *POOF* no Paige. Not even when he broke his toe! I bet Mama Pig now disapproves.....Paige should have been carrying her baby piggy-back and holding his hand through that traumatic injury.
And I really, REALLY wish his roomie would spill the beans. This great friendship they thought they'd have, clearly didnt happen. And I realize that not everyone is compatible, but it still piques my interest!! :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You know Hot, can you remember back when you were 18, meeting boys, thinking there might be a future with one of them? So Paige, who’s kind of cute and young and healthy meets Hogsaiah. He seems okay at App state. Maybe he’s friendly, nice, funny, not too bad looking ...a little chubby. Then she meets his weird family. The autistic sister, the obsessed and over bearing, over protective parents and she even went to the pig sty to visit them. Paige has other options. She sure doesn’t have to settle for that pile of dung. The strange weird way Priscilla is towards Isaiah and however Assa acts off camera had to be off-putting to her. (As well as “all” of Isaiah’s other girlfriends from high school.) She may have been treated strangely by Priscilla as P’s jealousy kicked in. Maybe Summer and that whole scenario didn’t sit well with her. It wouldn’t me. Anyway, hope Paige soars away to a better life and away from the bizarre and disfunctional “firm” called the Maases.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion
FatheringAutism #84 That sweater can't hide what P crams inside.
My mind instantly went to the Eagles. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

🎼 P cant hide her redwood thighs. And her sweater is a thin disguise. Thought by now, she'd realize- There aint no way to hide her redwood thighs...🎼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ironic isn't it? That P goes live to slam her on line bullies and tells them it needs to stop but lives with one. Is bullied by him, allows her son to be bullied by him and it seems from what's been said on here (I didn't watch it), allows her son's friends to be bullied by him and laughs whilst he doing so! Practice what you preach "Girlfriend".

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You know Hot, can you remember back when you were 18, meeting boys, thinking there might be a future with one of them? So Paige, who’s kind of cute and young and healthy meets Hogsaiah. He seems okay at App state. Maybe he’s friendly, nice, funny, not too bad looking ...a little chubby. Then she meets his weird family. The autistic sister, the obsessed and over bearing, over protective parents and she even went to the pig sty to visit them. Paige has other options. She sure doesn’t have to settle for that pile of dung. The strange weird way Priscilla is towards Isaiah and however Assa acts off camera had to be off-putting to her. (As well as “all” of Isaiah’s other girlfriends from high school.) She may have been treated strangely by Priscilla as P’s jealousy kicked in. Maybe Summer and that whole scenario didn’t sit well with her. It wouldn’t me. Anyway, hope Paige soars away to a better life and away from the bizarre and disfunctional “firm” called the Maases.
The fact that none of his buddies or his GIRLFRIEND took him home on Easter weekend says a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Assa has said numerous times that Abbie is destructive and has been from a very young age.
She assaults Tinkerhog on the regular.
Those are facts.
Nobody is generalizing.
Nobody is autism shaming.

I want to add all of @RocketQueen post to my response to @scottishsiren especially the part about the Autism umbrella of protection!!!
🤣🤣
The Maassives favorite thing.
The key to their continued exploitation of Abbie.
I just wanted to say that I absolutely would not be okay with Abbie being violent towards anyone, especially children and that she should absolutely not be pushed into situations that make her angry or frustrated. There a consequences for actions and if Abbie doesn't know that, her parents do. I would not use having autism as an excuse to behave badly and think it's okay. It is not okay. I blame the parents. I've watched all of their vlogs and I think that Abbie has improved in some ways and regressed in other ways. But I doubt that she will ever stop acting out for Prissy. Everyone is entitled their opinions and I apologise if I offended anyone. I have many years experience of special needs folks and sometimes I get riled up.Soz.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have been a lurker for well over a year. I have a question. Why buy the condo and a house? I thought Isaiah was going to live up in the call condo. This may be a dumb question but I’m confused 😜😜
The last time it was listed it was referred to as a house/condo in the listing. It is all the same purchase

Did you catch Pris 🐷 saying "we're going to have such a good time next year. Holy Mother of WTF??????
She was repeating what one of the boys said

Thread suggestion
Come and rent our VRBO
Watch the hog squad come and go

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Another vlog and predictable nonstop talking by Mr. Verbal Diarrhea. He's run out of relevant content and so now he just throws :poop: up against the wall to sees what sticks. Asa:poop: may know this YT is short term and that's why he is investing in real estate. It would have been smarter to purchase real estate near Disney World and rent it out to tourists. Or buy a beach front property and rent that out. If they're thinking of renting out the Boone house after Isaiah🤡 finishes college, that is seasonal in a ski resort town and you're relying on snow for people to want to come to your property. There is absolutely NOTHING in their "mansion" set up for Abbie beside her being able to swim in the pool. I've watched another FB family whose son is severely autistic and they have an entire room set up with his sensory toys, DVD's he loves to watch, a swing and a bouncy ball pit that he can roll around in. He's 18 years old now. Pris🐷 would love to hire a full-time live-in caregiver like Summer for the rest of Abbie's life. I think this last trip to Boone was a preliminary test for Asa💩 & Pris🐷 to begin leaving Abbie behind when they go off on their vacations.
Boone is a year-round tourist town. People go in the summer to enjoy kayaking, canoeing, tubing, hiking and ziplining. In the fall it is a popular place for leaf looking - it's really stunning. Winter is skiing, sledding, tubing and just a relaxing in the mountains vibe. Spring is a hybrid of winter and summer sports.

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion
Baby boy gets a condo
Turtle Squirt gets a pond-o

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I just wanted to say that I absolutely would not be okay with Abbie being violent towards anyone, especially children and that she should absolutely not be pushed into situations that make her angry or frustrated. There a consequences for actions and if Abbie doesn't know that, her parents do. I would not use having autism as an excuse to behave badly and think it's okay. It is not okay. I blame the parents. I've watched all of their vlogs and I think that Abbie has improved in some ways and regressed in other ways. But I doubt that she will ever stop acting out for Prissy. Everyone is entitled their opinions and I apologise if I offended anyone. I have many years experience of special needs folks and sometimes I get riled up.Soz.
Differences of opinions are one thing.
Accusations of "generalizing" and "autism shaming" are another.
We are all supposed to be on the same side here.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.