Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New house/condo sold for 153k in 2017. Somebody made a nice profit. Says it is 1/2 mile from Appalachian Ski Resort. It isn’t clear why they would be lugging all of I’s “things” all the way back to Florida , possibly the place is not vacant just yet. Hard to be a remote landlord and management fees are not cheap. They certainly are diving into a lot of ventures all at once.

Reactions: 18
Yet they're not protecting Abbie. Her facial expressions repeatedly show that she's not comfortable or interested in being on camera and she's fed up of being paraded around on YouTube like a circus animal

As long as they don't actually film her on the toilet like they did last time
RIP Maass family unicorn float. Piggy was just too much for you
NOOOO!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think you just have to be 16, which Abbie will be in less than a month. I agree that they probably haven't been vaccinated since they haven't talked about it. Is it hard to get the vaccine in Florida? It's pretty easy here in Texas, I got scheduled to get mine at Walmart and I don't have any kind of health insurance. I figured it would be about the same there, but not sure why they would choose not to do it.
Florida here, My husband uses Walmart pharmecy and they called him! He scheduled both of us. We got Moderna, I got a fever from the second shot, he didn't.

“It’thh becausthh im a marriot rewardthhh member”
Woop di do P 🙄 that hotel brand is only about its card holders and no one else so you aren’t anything special. Wonder how she got those points? All those covid trips.
Like he didn't know. Such bad actors, but so laughable. hee hee

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
And they were talking about how much stuff Isaiah had to haul home. They know he is returning. Why haul snowboards and random tit back to Florida? Rent a storage unit in Boone or nearby. They have zero common sense or problem solving abilities.
Or leave it in the CONDO THEY JUST BOUGHT HIM!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Summer and Abbie go to Target, she gives her a choice of chocolate or blueberry muffins. Abbie picks chocolate. This is what we see at checkout:
Screenshot_20210423-225604_Chrome.jpg

Summer why even give her a choice? You wanted blueberry just get it. Dumbass.
Screenshot_20210423-230952_Chrome.jpg

Hi I'm Golden Boy, my only claim to fame, I can actually talk, I'm the favorite child, and then piggy has to say well there's Abbie SHE'S BEEN GOOD LATELY. GTFO, you couldn't wait to leave her. ASSa was like well there's Summer. Yeah because she's the only one who can actually stand her more than 5 minutes. Dang I don't even think you guys pay her. Isaiah was like look I'm totally spoiled here, and I deserve it. Douchebag!!!
I guess if you could spend all your money on one child as opposed to the three you have, Isaiah is winning. That whole conversation right there was so telling how they feel about Isaiah. They put all their eggs in his basket. And what they got in return a douchebag ASSa Junior. Don't get me wrong I like Golden Boy, but he comes off like an a$$hole all the time. Hopefully this time next year he'll grow a personality, and maybe some balls.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Fucked Up Faces... Caption This!
#4 The immature oddball snore, the toddler humpers adore, the one who’s rotten to the core, the chubby spoiled bore, and the YouTube vlogging bleep.
Screenshot_20210423-172103~2.png
Screenshot_20210423-203748~3.png
Screenshot_20210423-202547~3.png
Screenshot_20210423-205912~2.png
Screenshot_20210423-201327~3.png
Screenshot_20210423-200405~4.png
Screenshot_20210423-195002~3.png
Screenshot_20210423-171501~3.png
Screenshot_20210423-180624~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Damn, what a bunch of Neanderthals

I know, I know it's SpongeBob and there's only two but it's the best I can do after a long ass day
Were you looking for something more like this?
649AA550-8C1A-4DE4-8C81-47DB9EC6233A.gif

Here’s P too! She has the latest fashion on from Design’s by Omar. Her boobs
and feet are exactly the same, She’s doing her livestream and can’t stop blabbering. Get those leghumpers to keep spending their hard earned money so they can spend, spend, spend!!
B47F49E0-5C1B-4510-9E80-291355C864DB.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Give the guy a chance. I honestly like him and he is right on so many issues.

My comment wasn’t negative, by any means. I was just letting you all know that he hasn’t forgotten about the FA follow up videos. And, actually I thanked him for caring about and doing what he does for the exploitation of children. My DM to him was very kind, with gratitude. So, no need to suggest to me to “give the guy a chance”. I certainly wasn’t snarking on him. I appreciate what he does.
Give the guy a chance. I honestly like him and he is right on so many issues.

NO NO NO ....Sweet Girl wants a Tesla!
Plum Blossom:
My comment wasn’t negative, by any means. I was just letting you all know that he hasn’t forgotten about the FA follow up videos. And, actually I thanked him for caring about and doing what he does for the exploitation of children. My DM to him was very kind, with gratitude. So, no need to suggest to me to “give the guy a chance”. I certainly wasn’t snarking on him. I appreciate what he does.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Dang. Tried to link Instagram story of the giant platter of food the 3 massives were inhaling

If Isaiah is coming home for the summer, he must have roommates that will be staying in Boone and living in the house. They wouldn't rent a house in April that no one would live in until August. It's a common thing to rent apartments or houses in college - for me back in the stone age, it was cheaper to live this way than pay for dorm. So this isn't unusual. Also not unusual for parents to pay for it - I paid my rent by working, but my two roommates' parents paid all their bills. Don't get me wrong - they suck. But it's not unusual for parents to pay a kids' college.
My parents paid for my accommodation when I was at uni-I lived in halls for 3 years and rented 2 places in Spain when I did my Erasmus year. I rented 2 places there as my landlady was controlling and horrible in the 1st accommodation and demanded I get therapy for my autistic behaviours when I returned in January, so I had to find somewhere new to live, with my mum helping to fund it as I wasn't working at the time.

Maybe she thinks she's bringing sexy back.
Lol I now have the song in my head thanks to this comment

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yea... the foam scene was sad for me with Abbie... with all those little kids who were way more aware and involved in play and she was just standing there. I'm sure this scene will play out more and more as she gets older... so sad.
I was struck by the same emotion. Watching adult size Abbie in the foam with her vacant expression, not engaging in the world around her and the contrast of the bright, active, expressive, engaged little kids playing all around her. I was thinking if I were her parent how painful that must feel. I thought the same thing watching Asa’s sister’s children who were active, cute, bright, helpful, loving, engaging and the sharp contrast to Abbie. Very sad. The reality vs what Asa and Priscilla spew out of their mouths about Abbie and her autism is unbelievable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.