Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Three great members of the family: Maverick, Sandy, and Nala. I loved Sandy tonight. I think she understood they were leaving, unlike Abbie (sadly).

And wasn’t Asa the snotty one talking about how people send gifts to his house. And complaining because it was Ohio State on the stuffie.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
He's probably betting on Isaiah coming back, his videos do a lot better when Isaiah is in them. All the weirdo females seem to like him. If he just throws out that he's single, all the thirsty females will be watching. IMO
What I notice also, Abbie is a lot more harder for him to control. She has no problem walking away from him. She seems to have a lot more temper tantrums and getting harder for him to cut that out of the videos. He can't even keep her in the videos because of this. She might have been frustrated that company came in to her house, she probably felt like there was no control. And yet they will continue to produce videos. Extremely sad. 😔
So, I guess we will say that she thrives in chaos, even though from what I see most autism parents say that they need a routine for their children. Assa produces chaos and not routine. BUT THEN AGAIN HE KNOWS BETTER THAN EVERYONE.

So I've been watching the vlogs for a while, I can't say that I watched every single one. And I was wondering why would Abbie elope. ASSa never says why, so actually Google helped me.
View attachment 539745
I don't even think Assa understands this. Last night video, you see two seconds of Summer bringing back Abbie's, A says no there's no swings here, but in reality, she must have been stressed out with people she barely knows, in a park she doesn't know. That's why she eloped. I hate the fact that he thinks that he knows her better than she does.
I agree there. I think she got so overwhelmed with the amount of people around her plus being on the boat against her wishes (she clearly stated that she didn't want to go on it) that she tried to escape the situation. I've done that many times when I felt left out and my family got really concerned trying to find me

Reactions: 10
I'm thinking Isaiah will sleep in Taj's his bed, Davis might have a little problem with that, cuz he's the side chick. And the parents can sleep in Isaiah's bed.
#TeanTaj #PaigeWho #Don'tAskDon'tTell
Maybe they'll furnish with a sleeper sofa...or, use the RV to stay in for sleep?

Reactions: 7
Here it is
The point about them taking their privacy more seriously than themselves is so true!
But I have to beg to differ with the paragraph about abusive etc people being banned. I've read some horrendous things on some of the threads about some of the influencers in the UK. I truly don't understand why they read it about themselves. If you're going down this route of this being your "job" you've either got to have a really thick skin, rise above it and ignore or don't read it. I don't agree with trolling, bullying, death/rape threats, which we've had some really bad problems with in the UK, on both social media (not tattle as far as I know) and in the press. Resulting in a few reality TV stars and other celebs committing suicide. But if you choose to make your money from being in the public domain, you have to accept not everyone will love you, not everyone will like and/or agree with what you do and people will comment on the fact. If you can't cope with that, you need to get a job in Tescos.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Guiermo picking at his crotch too. What is wrong with these people?
Looks like they both have a bad case of creepy crotch. 😏

"Bitchiest Corner of the Internet" 🙌
Hey!

Now I feel better about myself! 👍

🤪
Oh. My. God.
Assa going on and on about
-We used to make decisions for 4. Now we make decisions for 3. ( Right in front of Isaiah )
And it will always be three until the day we die!
It should be 2.
It used to be 4.
Now it's 3.

Wrong Assa!
It's gonna be 2 when Piggy leaves you for the condo.
And when you die it will be 1 after Piggy drops Abbie off in a care home.

My God Assa I got the idea five minutes ago.
If I had to listen to that every day of my life with no end I would get drunk and rock in the corner too!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
“It’thh becausthh im a marriot rewardthhh member”
Woop di do P 🙄 that hotel brand is only about its card holders and no one else so you aren’t anything special. Wonder how she got those points? All those covid trips.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t really see anything wrong with parents helping their college kids out with living expenses, parents do it all the time. I just hope for Isaiah sake that this isn’t another way that they can control him. I hope that if he decides he doesn’t want to live there or even decides that App state isn’t the option for him, that he has the opportunity to do as he please and doesn’t feel burdened by the fact that his parents bought this Condo.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

[/QUOTE]
This guy is so full of $hit. He could be taking a dump and say it benefits Abbie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I forgot he was Beccas's fiance
Looks like they both have a bad case of creepy crotch. 😏

Hey!

Now I feel better about myself! 👍

🤪
Oh. My. God.
Assa going on and on about
-We used to make decisions for 4. Now we make decisions for 3. ( Right in front of Isaiah )
And it will always be three until the day we die!
It should be 2.
It used to be 4.
Now it's 3.

Wrong Assa!
It's gonna be 2 when Piggy leaves you for the condo.
And when you die it will be 1 after Piggy drops Abbie off in a care home.

My God Assa I got the idea five minutes ago.
If I had to listen to that every day of my life with no end I would get drunk and rock in the corner too!
Truly inane plathering

Reactions: 4
So they left last Sunday, and supposedly they're back today according to the Instagram post that someone put up here. But I'm sure summer had to take care of her all day anyway today. They literally took a vacation for a whole week.

In the Target scene at 4:15, didn't summer say we're looking for our husbands? I rewinded a couple times I could have sworn she said that. Or she could have said we were looking for our muffins I don't know. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This guy is so full of $hit. He could be taking a dump and say it benefits Abbie.
[/QUOTE]

Watch Summer sometime with the sound off.. she just looks at Abbie with expectation and adoration..like she just cant get enough of her..and cant wait to see what she will do next. Its just so weird...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So this one is ready to move south. Why do I hear Karen Carpenter singing “Close to You” 🎶
35EF010C-3E6D-4584-A606-672004491DDF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I really havent watched an entire vlog in a long time, but saw this was relatively short so I decided to go for it.
Short, yes. Painless? Not a chance.
Abbie did not know or care that they were leaving. Matter of fact she looked pretty happy while shopping with Summer- it appeared to be a smiley, honk/tantrum/elopement free trip. Unlike when they take her out.
Asa had no content. Zip. We have heard the "planning for 3" tit countless times.
And Asa's fixation on Abbie continues to gross me out. When he was describing "her hair blowing in the breeze"?? I know it was supposed to be a fatherly thing, but it creeped me the F out.
He looks like a gross little man- then he sounded like one too. Yuck.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Three great members of the family: Maverick, Sandy, and Nala. I loved Sandy tonight. I think she understood they were leaving, unlike Abbie (sadly).

And wasn’t Asa the snotty one talking about how people send gifts to his house. And complaining because it was Ohio State on the stuffie.
They are by far the most ungrateful people that I know of.
Well, there's also Lauren Brazee.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And they were talking about how much stuff Isaiah had to haul home. They know he is returning. Why haul snowboards and random tit back to Florida? Rent a storage unit in Boone or nearby. They have zero common sense or problem solving abilities.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
And they were talking about how much stuff Isaiah had to haul home. They know he is returning. Why haul snowboards and random tit back to Florida? Rent a storage unit in Boone or nearby. They have zero common sense or problem solving abilities.
I don't understand why they can't leave it in the new house?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.