Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is a glorified townhouse apartment. The fact that they paid $260K for a 2 bedroom townhouse for college kids to live in is ridiculous. On top of that they will have to have insurance and pay property tax on it. As usual, financial idiots.
That glorified townhouse apartment would go for between $350,000 and $500,000 in my area..like @Hotographer512 said, all depends on the location
And you can bet Piggys fat ass that Piggys fat ass will gradually move in, after all she was waxing poetic about expanding her business to Boone last summer and she'll do anything to escape Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
deftones, I agree with you! Liked him too, now he is just another YouTuber that’s full of theirselves & full of tit!!!

Mommy and Daddy will be making many trips to Boone. Isiah has about as much sense as a q-tip. He probably can’t change a light bulb. He is no way ready to live in a house he has to run alone and take care of!! Boy are they using Abbies $$$
The roomies are just going to love frequent visits from the parentals. I hope they have the grace to stay in a hotel rather than intrude on their renters.

Reactions: 16
Good, I'm glad they're protecting their employees.
Yet they're not protecting Abbie. Her facial expressions repeatedly show that she's not comfortable or interested in being on camera and she's fed up of being paraded around on YouTube like a circus animal

How about they don't film that either? I'm sure if they put in the time then Abbie would be successful like she was before. Regression is normal but people need to put in the work to get it back. People being care givers, parents etc. Like Asshat and Prissy wipe.
As long as they don't actually film her on the toilet like they did last time

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Interesting comment on FB from yesterday’s vlog. Please excuse the markup, I am just learning how to use my Apple Pencil. 😳

Edited: I can’t find the article he is referring to. If anyone can, it would be great. I’ll keep trying though.
Here it is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi everyone, I’m new to tattle and I’m new to Fathering autism. I’m an autistic girl and I’ve been reading a lot of these posts that you guys have been writing.
It’s been autism acceptance month which has given me confidence to speak up to people about what being autistic is like, correcting people’s language and talking about taboo topics. I just wanted to write some here, for me and for Abbie who deserves to be listened to. I don’t think she is listened to.
We are still human, please watch what you say. Our brains aren’t mush, we stim, we flap, but we know exactly what is going on.
we hate functioning labels. High and low functioning labels are a pile of rubbish. It Is so damaging to us.
I see that farthering autism is using ABA. That is torture. ABA suppresses our natural autistic behaviour to make us ‘fit in’ to society more. It basically makes us less autistic. Less of us being us. It’s like parents use it to make us easier work for them.
last thing is, please listen to autistic voices. If an autistic person is offended by someone, you should take that on board. We know more about autism than parents, teachers, and doctors. ❤
Editing this. I forgot to say about person first language. We prefer autistic. It isn’t an insult. Don’t be afraid of calling us autistic, it’s who we are and we love it 😀
Thank you! I'm autistic too and agree. I've tried to speak out against ABA on here several times and it has not always gone down well. I feel so sorry for poor Abbie and what she has to put up with every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Here's a question. When A&P visit Boone, will they expect to stay at Isaiah's condo? Will the roommates have to find other places to sleep while they're there? Sleep on the floor?
I'm thinking Isaiah will sleep in Taj's his bed, Davis might have a little problem with that, cuz he's the side chick. And the parents can sleep in Isaiah's bed.
#TeanTaj #PaigeWho #Don'tAskDon'tTell

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have no words:
View attachment 534429
I guess he's already booking his flight to go to Jacksonville to see princess Abbie at SELFIE WRLD
I wonder if her parents gave been notified about this. That guy is creepy, using a young teenage girl's photo without hers or her parents' permission. If I was her mother, I would be absolutely fuming.

Somebody report him and demand that he take it down ASAP. Meanwhile Abbie needs protection, pronto.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lol it's happened to me too, especially last night

I saw her stimming with the paper recently and I was thinking to myself "Why don't they give her proper stim toys?" I feel so sorry for poor Abbie. She must be really bored most of the day
They should give her a stack of crisp $100 bills to stim with. She earned them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Here it is
That whole article was silly. Thing about saying that it is bullying just isn't true. Now if it is on their accounts or comment sections. Etc then sure... it is bullying and harrasment. But if it is here, opinions shared and discussed... well they aren't FORCED to come here and read things. Be like going to someone's house you know doesn't like you, doing do openly, and getting butthurt by how they treat you.

And with the whole spirit behind what was written, and with their line of thinking, the author was bullying us Tattlers. They should be ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That whole article was silly. Thing about saying that it is bullying just isn't true. Now if it is on their accounts or comment sections. Etc then sure... it is bullying and harrasment. But if it is here, opinions shared and discussed... well they aren't FORCED to come here and read things. Be like going to someone's house you know doesn't like you, doing do openly, and getting butthurt by how they treat you.

And with the whole spirit behind what was written, and with their line of thinking, the author was bullying us Tattlers. They should be ashamed.
Two things they could do. 1. Don't read Tattle. 2. Stop doing the douchy things you're doing that get you on Tattle!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Looks like Guillermo is tugging on his penis just like Thumper can't keep her hands of her vagina.

OHHHH Lookie lookie!!

It's Beccas's fiance taking a hard look at lonely, desperate and super horny autism mom, Kaitlin.

View attachment 542646

Kaitlian's standards right now are below zero and he loves himself some autism children. In other words, she's perfect!!
🤣🤣🤣💗💗💗
Surely you jest!!

I told yall that G dude was a weirdo. 👀
The comment about Beccas boyfriend and Kaitlin was on point!!! 🤣🤣
Thanks Paolo!!! 💚
I forgot he was Beccas's fiance

Bro. Crystal is pumping out the short videos. I watched the one from yesterday just now. These two could not be any more different than the Maassives even if they tried. C had the 2nd part of the vaccine. Feeling a little run down. What was refreshing was the self reflection.
Well, I think I may need to hydrate. I did not stay as hydrated yesterday. I had a lot of coffee.
Also a huge difference that is equally commendable
Pre planning.
E is going to get her 2nd shot, so she was planning ahead to have a mellow day in anticipation for side effects.
HELLO!
Do you guyth know how much Abbie would benefit from parents who pay attention to details as these two do? If these gluttonus beasts actually planned ahead..in anticipation for how things have and will affect her? I feel we would see a better behaved, less anxious IDD Princess. All about Pig though. Never gonna happen. Sad!
Do they have a YouTube channel
?

Reactions: 5
I'm thinking Isaiah will sleep in Taj's his bed, Davis might have a little problem with that, cuz he's the side chick. And the parents can sleep in Isaiah's bed.
#TeanTaj #PaigeWho #Don'tAskDon'tTell
I think someone will bunk in the living room.

Reactions: 6
Yet they're not protecting Abbie. Her facial expressions repeatedly show that she's not comfortable or interested in being on camera and she's fed up of being paraded around on YouTube like a circus animal

As long as they don't actually film her on the toilet like they did last time
Yes, I was being facetious

Reactions: 3
Dont you have to be over 16 for the vaccine?
I think you just have to be 16, which Abbie will be in less than a month. I agree that they probably haven't been vaccinated since they haven't talked about it. Is it hard to get the vaccine in Florida? It's pretty easy here in Texas, I got scheduled to get mine at Walmart and I don't have any kind of health insurance. I figured it would be about the same there, but not sure why they would choose not to do it.

Reactions: 6
The investment property is only 2 bedrooms. Who is going to share a bedroom? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.