Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wh

I'm confused as to why his sister is parked in a neighbors driveway....bizarre if you ask me....do they own that house too??????

Maybe ASA OWNS IT???????
A few posts after mine reported it to be a VRBO.

Reactions: 7
I half watched the vlog. At the end when ass was talking it was so slow going I thought it wasn't at 2x speed. Sadly it was. How can these people talk so slowly all the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I liked Josh at first but I have gotten tired of him already. He doesn't seem that much different than any other YouTuber who is trying to make money.
deftones, I agree with you! Liked him too, now he is just another YouTuber that’s full of theirselves & full of tit!!!

I cant deal with the cheesy pics of Wonder Boy. He is such a smug little tit.
Mommy and Daddy will be making many trips to Boone. Isiah has about as much sense as a q-tip. He probably can’t change a light bulb. He is no way ready to live in a house he has to run alone and take care of!! Boy are they using Abbies $$$

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
P commented that two other boys are living with him Isaiah in the house. Guessing Taj and Davis since they are the only boys you see mention of.

Reactions: 12
Minion Musings.
(And as for Ab “mixing with the other kids in the foam” I’m pretty sure she
324FC2F6-C135-4298-8E2B-B4267B65A028.jpeg
AFEBD7D2-6337-4047-AE40-CDDEBB6EAD74.jpeg
096E3BF1-F942-4FDC-B637-BE92F5FF717D.jpeg
6E99E0B9-C799-4165-B5AF-067A250ACB31.jpeg
9744491B-D161-401B-8F69-7E25BC3B5BD9.jpeg
8F5ADCFA-AC96-4D96-8FA5-5F381632192E.jpeg
1B5110D0-8725-4FCD-B9BE-D6BB9BCF1FD5.jpeg
was ordered to get in there at least four times due to the number of jump cuts 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Fucked up Faces... Caption This!
#3 The homely devotee, the modern novelty, the sleazy piggy and the witch ass pussy.
Screenshot_20210422-172826~3.png

Screenshot_20210422-194248~2.png
Screenshot_20210422-181055~2.png
Screenshot_20210422-180930~2.png
Screenshot_20210422-181009~2.png

Screenshot_20210422-174839~2.png
Screenshot_20210422-174504~3.png
Screenshot_20210422-173114~5.png
Screenshot_20210422-173107~6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Notice how that Dad Podcast guy, Josh, just fucked right off since he no longer has someone from here doing all the work for him?

He was going to do an entire series about "The Exploitation of Abbie Maass" It's pretty damn clear he only pretended to care about Abbie because it made him money and he didn't have to work very hard for that money.

Sound familiar?

Not only do they look the same, they ARE the same.

View attachment 541909

GFY Josh.
I sent Josh a DM recently and asked if he still intended to finish his FA series. He said, “yes, there are more”.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
OMG. Abbie is too damn big to be in that foam with those little kids.
I dont care....chase me with torches but shes too damn big. Enough. If they want to cover her in soap or shaving cream and she enjoys it, fine, do it at home or within a group of other's her age and level. Its the same with letting her stomp and run and honk at little kids on the playground. Not cool. She is the size of adult. Its no longer cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Have to say this I hate when P put her hair in a top bun and scrunchie. She is trying to channel her inner Lauren breeze but girl you are like 20 years older than her please stop with the I’m trying so hard to be a cool young mom look. So fake.

also the massive haven’t been going on the golf cart fundraiser for 10 years like he tries to make it out.They have only been on it the past couple years when they saw them drive by when they were out and asked about it.
That's probably why they bought the new golf cart. To look good.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Freaking Friday Finally

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG. Abbie is too damn big to be in that foam with those little kids.
I dont care....chase me with torches but shes too damn big. Enough. If they want to cover her in soap or shaving cream and she enjoys it, fine, do it at home or within a group of other's her age and level. Its the same with letting her stomp and run and honk at little kids on the playground. Not cool. She is the size of adult. Its no longer cute.
Reminded me of an adult in a bouncy castle with toddlers. Sometimes you just have to say no for the safety of others. Massives only care about themselves, no wonder she was let it. I would have pulled my kid out until she left.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wonder how capital gains will affect them with all their rental and vacation properties...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her FB calls is a house. 🤷‍♀️View attachment 542258
How the duck does she know that his friendships will last a lifetime, he’s only known them for a few months. My comment yesterday was it must be killing Arsewipe not to be able to brag about his latest purchase..........I was right.
I hope his first daughter gets the same when she goes to college, that son of theirs is so spoiled and has that same smug look as his fat father has. It must be really rewarding buying “all the things” from money made by exploiting a disabled child, I hope they feel so proud of all they have bought for doing duck all.
Obnoxious , vile pigs.

I half watched the vlog. At the end when ass was talking it was so slow going I thought it wasn't at 2x speed. Sadly it was. How can these people talk so slowly all the time?
They are drunk half the time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So who had Abbie when her parents are with their favourite child. Surely it would be unfair to summer if she has to look after Abbie while also working

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Fucked up Faces... Caption This!
#3 The homely devotee, the modern novelty, the sleazy piggy and the witch ass pussy.
View attachment 542337

Looks like Guillermo is tugging on his penis just like Thumper can't keep her hands of her vagina.

OHHHH Lookie lookie!!

It's Beccas's fiance taking a hard look at lonely, desperate and super horny autism mom, Kaitlin.

becbf.png

Kaitlian's standards right now are below zero and he loves himself some autism children. In other words, she's perfect!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.