Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It cracks me up to even THINK of wearing a boot for a broken toe lol. I know times have changed, but I seriously cant even remember how many broken toes I had. I was a catcher- got stepped on and slammed by base runners for years, and also cheered, had a couple mishaps there as well. If you went to the ER or sports clinic, you had your broken toe/toes taped and off you went. But I am surprised Big P isnt carting her baby around in her pouch or didnt run out and purchase an electric wheelchair LMAO
Don't give her any ideas! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like Guillermo is tugging on his penis just like Thumper can't keep her hands of her vagina.

OHHHH Lookie lookie!!

It's Beccas's fiance taking a hard look at lonely, desperate and super horny autism mom, Kaitlin.

View attachment 542646

Kaitlian's standards right now are below zero and he loves himself some autism children. In other words, she's perfect!!
That is it! 😹 As I sit here cackling like a Thummer in heat...thanks to you...I have come to a conclusion this lovely Friday morning.
In my lifetime, If I ever find myself chatting with some random stranger and the topic of TattleLife and The Giant Pig Maassives come up, followed by, My Name is Paolo on Tattle, I am kissing you straight on the mouth. 🤣😹🤣 Male or Female..It doesn’t matter to me! 😘
Damn Goofy ass Guillermo tugging on his penis. Of course he is! OMG! I love it.😻
$100 says Kaitlin was sending Beccas BF shorty short ass pics later that night. 😅
Please, stay here and Tattle with us...FOREVER.🙌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
deftones, I agree with you! Liked him too, now he is just another YouTuber that’s full of theirselves & full of tit!!!

Mommy and Daddy will be making many trips to Boone. Isiah has about as much sense as a q-tip. He probably can’t change a light bulb. He is no way ready to live in a house he has to run alone and take care of!! Boy are they using Abbies $$$
Agreed. Isaiah hasn't a clue about house ownership responsibility. Mommy and daddy will probably hire people to keep up with things...maintenance, housekeeping, etc...
Can't wait to see him on his own coping with mother nature's offerings such as power outages, etc from hurricanes, major snowfalls, ice storms....
This should be interesting!

That would be correct Priscilla.
You make us want to 🤮. 🤢🤮🤧

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 542337
Abbie: Don’t be trying to hold my hand Guillermo...you sticky pawed weirdo.
View attachment 542338
Little kid: Hey lady! Are you a giant?

View attachment 542350
Tinkerhog: I Smelllllll Chipth and Hotdogth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Abbie looked like a 21 year old giant in that foam scene 🤐
Yea... the foam scene was sad for me with Abbie... with all those little kids who were way more aware and involved in play and she was just standing there. I'm sure this scene will play out more and more as she gets older... so sad.

View attachment 542337
Abbie: Don’t be trying to hold my hand Guillermo...you sticky pawed weirdo.
View attachment 542338
Little kid: Hey lady! Are you a giant?

View attachment 542350
Tinkerhog: I Smelllllll Chipth and Hotdogth!
Guiermo is doing the Summers Eve move in that photo.... ugh.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Looks like Guillermo is tugging on his penis just like Thumper can't keep her hands of her vagina.

OHHHH Lookie lookie!!

It's Beccas's fiance taking a hard look at lonely, desperate and super horny autism mom, Kaitlin.

View attachment 542646

Kaitlian's standards right now are below zero and he loves himself some autism children. In other words, she's perfect!!
Was going to comment on this but then figured the pearl clutching, pitchfork and torch burning brigade would come out.
Then thought f**k it....so
Here you have it folks, losers caught out in the wild. Catch them in all their beer gut, Clueless, crotch grabbing glory

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yea... the foam scene was sad for me with Abbie... with all those little kids who were way more aware and involved in play and she was just standing there. I'm sure this scene will play out more and more as she gets older... so sad.

Guiermo is doing the Summers Eve move in that photo.... ugh.
They push the narrative that she's a "normal teenager", but my 15 year old daughter wouldn't be caught dead in the foam with little kids. Their hypocrisy is staggering.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Was going to comment on this but then figured the pearl clutching, pitchfork and torch burning brigade
🤣🤣🤣💗💗💗
Surely you jest!!

I told yall that G dude was a weirdo. 👀
The comment about Beccas boyfriend and Kaitlin was on point!!! 🤣🤣
Thanks Paolo!!! 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Bro. Crystal is pumping out the short videos. I watched the one from yesterday just now. These two could not be any more different than the Maassives even if they tried. C had the 2nd part of the vaccine. Feeling a little run down. What was refreshing was the self reflection.
Well, I think I may need to hydrate. I did not stay as hydrated yesterday. I had a lot of coffee.
Also a huge difference that is equally commendable
Pre planning.
E is going to get her 2nd shot, so she was planning ahead to have a mellow day in anticipation for side effects.
HELLO!
Do you guyth know how much Abbie would benefit from parents who pay attention to details as these two do? If these gluttonus beasts actually planned ahead..in anticipation for how things have and will affect her? I feel we would see a better behaved, less anxious IDD Princess. All about Pig though. Never gonna happen. Sad!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm curious to know if any of them especially Abbie have had their vaccinations?
Isaiah is the only one who has gotten it (that has talked about it). I doubt it very seriously for the rest. Priscilla is afraid of doctors and all that goes with them. (Wuss...)

Reactions: 7
I'm curious to know if any of them especially Abbie have had their vaccinations?
That is probably a NO.. i say that only because they would have posted something of how they are doing their part, saving the world, one shot at a time.... and then their not feeling so well after having the shot... woe is me i feel awful... but i am saving the world.....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Isaiah is the only one who has gotten it (that has talked about it). I doubt it very seriously for the rest. Priscilla is afraid of doctors and all that goes with them. (Wuss...)
Thats because the first thing they normally do is weigh you.
They have a special scale out back for people her size.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am most definitely sorry that anyone, especially someone close to you, was affected by such a strain of e. Coli. I do hope and pray she heals fully.❤ Honestly, I am dumbfounded as to how Abbie HAS NOT picked up some nasty viruses and bugs since becoming the star in FA vlogs.
Thank you for your note. Yes she finally was taken out of Icu after over a month and is doing well. This was years ago but it has given me a huge aversion to petting zoos. The HUS went straight to and almost destroyed her kidneys

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
  1. Before I discovered yesterday that A&P bought a condo for Isaiah I had a strong gut feeling they were going to do just that. Actually A did give out a lot of hints. He mentioned something about Isaiah’s condo. The vlog that said New Home that was for the turtle 🐢 but I’ll bet it had a double meaning. A talking about listening to real estate investing on Audible. Isaiah wanting to take Nala when he goes back to college. The clincher was yesterday’s Instagram post of A trying to repair the vacuum. I was 💯% sure that my gut feeling was right,

I know I posted this picture yesterday before I knew about the condo purchase but do you guys think my iPad is psychic?
1A1A52AD-E7DC-4A99-AE0B-1E2D4E908630.jpeg

This scamming pirate sure found his treasure by exploiting Abbie. P does’t look at all like a pirate. That bun looks more like a bird’s nest and a good place for a vulture to lay it’s eggs🥚
FAAD3576-6E12-44B3-90CC-A20F13AF09D9.jpeg

C9BD1F83-151B-44D2-B2C8-602BD9E1F4CE.gif

This photo made me laugh. Her right hand actually does look like a pig’s hoof.
05808D76-50EC-4C7F-A4C7-915C8161C28D.jpeg
They spent some money in decorating that golf cart. They must have rented one because that doesn’t look to me like their’s.
B3815681-4E36-442A-9845-9FE7D22064E7.jpeg

A nice shot of Abbie’s diaper.
1A78C358-F186-4445-8750-6E42A3A6B0F9.jpeg

I wonder how many times a day Abbie asks for donuts? If she is addicted to them now when she gets older she’ll look just like Mom.
A4E0EA25-F1B8-4693-9656-E9C87425637C.jpeg

All this spending like there’s no tomorrow. Selfie WRLD and all to stuff to furnish it. Condo and now they will have to furnish that too. What will they buy Abbie for her birthday. He mentions how he likes Tesla’s now and then. Is he going to say Abbie wants one so he can drive it?
0EAC20B7-505A-47AC-A853-ADAA035A3E6A.jpeg

My son was showing me on his new iPhone how you can replace your head with different animals. I think P should do this on her Lipshit Mama livestreams.
6F863701-BBB3-4C4F-88BE-539E5AF8F670.jpeg

This must be one of P’s customers. Good job on the color matching.
DAF81B95-707F-4B26-B833-9C6CA8F6B25A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thats because the first thing they normally do is weigh you.
They have a special scale out back for people her size.
Didn't know truck stop CAT scales fit in an office. I know they have one in Vegas in front of the Heart Attack Grill or whatever its called.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
  1. Before I discovered yesterday that A&P bought a condo for Isaiah I had a strong gut feeling they were going to do just that. Actually A did give out a lot of hints. He mentioned something about Isaiah’s condo. The vlog that said New Home that was for the turtle 🐢 but I’ll bet it had a double meaning. A talking about listening to real estate investing on Audible. Isaiah wanting to take Nala when he goes back to college. The clincher was yesterday’s Instagram post of A trying to repair the vacuum. I was 💯% sure that my gut feeling was right,

I know I posted this picture yesterday before I knew about the condo purchase but do you guys think my iPad is psychic?
View attachment 542963
This scamming pirate sure found his treasure by exploiting Abbie. P does’t look at all like a pirate. That bun looks more like a bird’s nest and a good place for a vulture to lay it’s eggs🥚
View attachment 542981
View attachment 543016

This photo made me laugh. Her right hand actually does look like a pig’s hoof.
View attachment 543028They spent some money in decorating that golf cart. They must have rented one because that doesn’t look to me like their’s.
View attachment 543040
A nice shot of Abbie’s diaper.
View attachment 543019
I wonder how many times a day Abbie asks for donuts? If she is addicted to them now when she gets older she’ll look just like Mom.
View attachment 543023
All this spending like there’s no tomorrow. Selfie WRLD and all to stuff to furnish it. Condo and now they will have to furnish that too. What will they buy Abbie for her birthday. He mentions how he likes Tesla’s now and then. Is he going to say Abbie wants one so he can drive it?
View attachment 543052
My son was showing me on his new iPhone how you can replace your head with different animals. I think P should do this on her Lipshit Mama livestreams.
View attachment 543055
This must be one of P’s customers. Good job on the color matching.
View attachment 543056
What does a palm tree have to do with pirates?? You're right - that looks like a different cart.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.